Second Encounter with my Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time, I suppose he wanted to be more controlling of the pace again and he told me to stop.

"Alright baby, bend down in front of me okay? Show me that ass girl!"

I listened, bending down and getting on all fours, presenting my ass to him. I arched my back so that I could look sexy for him. "Is this okay daddy?"

"Yeah that's perfect..." He grabbed my ass and stuck his tongue inside, eating me out. While his dick had been in me for so long, his tongue gave me a completely new feeling. I shuddered as Daddy raided my hole with his wet tongue, licking up the walls of my ass. I shuddered as he ate me. It made me feel more girlish and more submissive to him.

"Your tongue felt good daddy, thank you for the treat." He finished up, and put his cock over my ass as he sat back on the sofa.

"Just for my baby girl. You ready to go again?"

I nodded.

"Come on baby, beg for my dick, lemme hear how much you want it." Prince went on.

"Yes daddy I want your dick inside me again so bad, I want you to fuck me like I'm still your little virgin..." I groaned.

I was all fours on the ground with Prince on the sofa, I remembered that the TV was still on and some random show or movie was playing now. We must have fucked through that other movie we put on, I couldn't even tell the time was passing. He put the tip of his cock back into me, pushing further and further.

"We're going balls deep now, alright baby? A little slut like you should be good at taking dick like that."

"Mhm you're right daddy, do what you want to me please. I'm your bitch, use me daddy mmm"

"Good fucking girl ugh," he groaned as he shoved his full raw cock inside me, "feel that baby? You missed that dick deep in your ass? Fuck you're such a good little slut. No one wants to be used like this, but you? Your amazing tight little body was just waiting to be put to good use, I could tell it from the start."

"Yesss daddy you can pound me as hard as you want, I'm your little slut. Fuck you turned me into such a bitch daddy, I love it, I love being a bottom bitch just for daddy's big black cock!" I shouted and gasped and moaned. Prince was pounding me hard and deep, grabbing onto my hips again. This was a really fun position to get fucked in, even though I couldn't see my big dominant partner. To think I was a virgin just earlier this month, turned into such a slut. I felt so good about how far I've fallen, I wanted to keep falling into this, into submission.

Prince hypnotized me with his demeanor and his body. I wanted to be an easy slut just for him. It was so hot that he realized my fetishes and fantasies and made me this way. I loved that he made me feel like a girl, that he made me feel like I wanted to be his girl to use.

Prince spit on my ass and his cock as he punished his slut's hole. All I could do was say "yes daddy" and moan as he fucked me senseless. He was hitting my spots so hard and fast that I ended up cumming all over my floor. Some time after, Prince was close to blowing his load too.

"Yes, daddy, please, inside me. I want your cum, please inside me..." were the only words I could make out. I got my wish as Daddy finished inside of me, with his warm cum painting the walls of my ass. As he finally pulled out, I shuddered and shook. I almost collapsed on the floor but Daddy was kind enough to help me up onto his lap again. He kissed me, telling me what a good slut I was.

The night was not over, and Prince was going to show me more. He picked me up again and threw me onto my bed in the bedroom. Oh my fuck Prince was going to be on my bed. He walked into my home and fucked me senseless, now he's going to take his liberty on my bed.

"Nice toys you got there sexy, I see you like to have fun all by yourself. You don't got to with me around baby," Prince commented about my toys.

"Please come over and play with me a lot daddy..."

"I sure will, not many young tight sluts like you around."

My landlord laid me on my back and pushed my legs up. He pinned me down and deeply kissed me again. Once he pulled back I begged him, "Breed me daddy." Daddy took his cock and started fucking me like crazy while he covered my body with his own. He had a hand caressing my face and a hand with his thumb in my mouth holding it open. I couldn't speak properly and once again only moaned.

He fucked me balls deep again, with his huge balls slapping my ass. He took deep strokes and was going the fastest he'd gone all night. I could tell he was seriously horny after these two weeks. He must like a young virgin slut like myself, and I felt so free to be taken by this older sexy black man.

I really did feel like he was shaping my ass for his cock and his cock alone. It didn't feel like anything could possibly give me more pleasure than his godly black cock. I came all over myself as he punished my prostate and I came on Prince too. He didn't care though, and just kept fucking me. It was amazing the way I could feel every single inch, every single bit of his head and shaft ram against the walls of my ass that was still trying to clamp down on his dick. I wanted his dick, my body clenched to his dick, I needed his dick.

My ass was still in a mix of pain and pleasure, but he made me feel so complete. I felt so close to Prince as he desecrated my body and ruined my virgin self, turning it into a fucktoy slut just for him. I felt so close to him as he covered over me, his body often colliding with mine. I could smell him, his sweat, admire his dark skin and musculature. I felt so close to him when I thought about how much I felt complete when his cock was plugging my ass. Daddy was sending me closer to pleasure heaven with each thrust of his cock into me. And he sure did thrust a lot, so hard and fast.

We were breeding like animals, I was to be his bride and let him fuck me so we could create new life. Prince was definitely creating a new life for me, one where I would crave him and his hot body. This sort of animalistic view I had of our sex made me think that I wanted deeply for Prince to be my man. To put me on an imaginary leash and use me whenever he pleased. I deeply wanted to be his bride at that moment, with no care in the world that I knew little about him. I didn't care about dating or getting to know each other.

I needed to be bred. By him, my dominant black daddy. Suddenly it felt good that he was my landlord, that he got to decide whether or not I got to live here. I was under his control, he could do whatever he wanted to me. In those moments I wanted my hypnotic lover to take me and own me completely. As my mind went numb from the pleasure, he came, flooding my ass again. But he didn't stop. I don't know how many times that night he came inside me, or if he even came any more after that first time in bed.

He wasn't leaving my bed any time soon though, and all I could do was drown in the pleasure and my degenerate thinking. At some point he let go of my mouth, allowing me to speak again. All I could say was "fuck me harder" and "break me daddy." These things made him really horny and he responded by going harder and faster.

I remember changing up positions a lot, having my face down against the pillow sometimes, him holding my legs over his shoulders other times. For the most part though we fucked in a sort of mating press where he covered me completely. We hadn't bothered with the lights, and fucked with just the city lights coming through the window. Being fucked by him in the darkness just felt more intimate, it felt like we were having our hidden little pleasure session.

It was surprising how much stamina one man could possibly have, but Prince was an incredible lover. Taking charge the whole way through the night. I loved being in the dark with him, feeling so intimate and close while he hammered me deep. At the end of it all he had me dick drunk and unable to think or speak straight. I was tired and all I had the instinct to do was pleasuring Daddy. I stroked and sucked his cock for a while before we went off to sleep.

He held me in a spoon position but made it so that I faced him. I was in this position the whole night, feeling my lover's warmth and being enamored again by his beautiful body. I was thinking about how lucky of a slut I was to have an incredible man like Prince be my first and only lover by this point. I received the fucking of a life time, that very few would ever get. He broke me out of my shell, and as I nuzzled his chest in the night, while holding onto his cock and having him grope my ass I accepted that I was just a bottom slut. Nothing else would satisfy me. I'm gay for big black beautiful dick, and I'm absolutely gay for Prince, my daddy. As we drifted off to sleep I kept asking "Can I be just yours Daddy? Your slut you can do anything with?" and Prince would respond "Yes baby," or various other pet names he had for his little bitch. Accepting my place, what satisfied me and having Daddy lead me to it was amazing.

12