Second Grade Teacher

Story Info
A widower views soft porn on the Internet.
4.6k words
4.43
36.3k
74
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,665 Followers

I'm not going to relive horrible times so I'll just state that at the young age of thirty one I, Curt McLaughlin, was a widower. It's tough with two young children, as this story starts my son Derek in second grade, and my daughter Liz in first. Fortunately I didn't really have any financial problems and had a great babysitter in Rose, an elderly but very with it and responsible women three houses over, who took care of Derek and Liz when they got out of school before I got home from work. Also I had arranged my schedule to work from home two days a week, so I could be the best parent I could be.

Since I wasn't really interested in one night stands, and since I hadn't come across any single women about my age that I was interested in, my love life sucked. As I predict any hetero horny man in my position would I relegated myself to watching porn on the Internet.

There was one pay site that particularly fascinated me because it had some extremely sexy women who primarily engaged in masturbation, strip teasing, and exercise routines rather than fucking. I guess I liked that site because the body types of the women really appealed to me; I like sleek athletic women with big butts. I like virtually any size tits from Kate Hudson's to Elizabeth Hurley's. I seem to be able to fantasize about me fucking them without some other dude who doesn't look like me doing it on the screen.

On my favorite pay site about half of the women wore masks and wigs -- or so it appeared -- so that they could remain basically anonymous. Being a very careful observer, however, I noticed marks on some of their bodies that distinguished them. My three favorite women, two of whom were masked, Amber, Scarlet and Candy, respectively, had what looked like a distinctive mole at the back of her right shoulder, a birth mark that was almost crescent shaped on her left ankle, and a mark between her tits which I ultimately concluded was a supernumerary nipple.

************

As a single Dad I felt it important to get intimately involved in my kids' schooling so I attended all school events that I could. When Derek was in second grade and Liz in first I especially got to know their teachers quite well because I helped out whenever parental involvement was needed, including chaperoning field trips, setting up visual displays in the classroom, obtaining school supplies for disadvantaged kids so that the teachers, who had far less money than I did, didn't have to, etc. I liked both teachers, second grade teacher Mrs. Dempsey, and first grade teacher Ms. Borden. It's too bad that their marital statuses weren't reversed because Audrey Dempsey was exactly my type, and Betty Borden definitely was not, and I do not ever go after married women.

On a Friday at lunch time going into early afternoon there was a spring picnic for all the second grade classes. I provided beverages, ice, and snacks at the park where the event was held. Everyone was in casual clothes and having a good time. I was standing near Audrey Dempsey's right when she had a short sleeve dress on and she raised her arms up and clapped her hands congratulating some of the kids on winning a team competition. I saw it and couldn't take my eyes off of it. She had a mole at the back of her right shoulder.

I felt embarrassed -- but something inside me compelled me to do it -- when later I took several surreptitious photos of Mrs. Dempsey, one of her rear right shoulder, and others that showed the shape of her lithe body from several angles, as best as could be determined since she had a dress on (that was cut just above her knees).

I helped the teachers clean up after the picnic, drove Derek to the school to pick up Liz, we went home, ate dinner, and then played some active and board games before the kids went to bed, Liz still requiring me to read her a story before she would go to sleep.

Once the kids were asleep I went to my favorite website and pulled up all of the videos and photos of Amber. I uploaded the photos I had taken that day of Mrs. Dempsey and did a split screen (I'm very computer literate) of the most revealing video of Amber on the left half, while scrolling through photos of Mrs. Dempsey on the right half.

After 45 minutes I came to the unmistakable conclusion that Amber was Audrey Dempsey. There was no way in hell that I was ever going to provide this information to anyone else because it would ruin Audrey's career as a teacher and she was a great teacher and wonderful person as far as I could tell from my numerous interactions with her. However, I determined that I needed to tell Audrey that -- so at least she could cover up her mole, put on some other removable distinguishing features, etc. to minimize the chances that anyone would find out in the future. In fact I thought that she may even be able to have the website remove the mole from her videos and photos.

About two weeks after I found out what I did there were second grade teachers' conferences scheduled. I got the last slot on the last night. Due to my help with the class Audrey and I were on a first name basis.

After we talked for about ten minutes about how Derek was progressing, what he was stellar in, and what he needed more work at, Audrey closed the file on her desk. I took a deep breath and said "Audrey I need to tell you something. Before I do I want you to know that I pass absolutely no judgment on it and that I will never, ever, ever tell another sole about it. However, I think that it is important that you know so that you can mitigate the possibility of anyone else finding out."

Audrey got a perplexed look on her face and said "Sounds serious."

"I hope not," I smiled. Then I took a deep breath and said "I know that you are on a soft porn website. I was able to determine that only because you are one of my favorite performers on the web site and because you have a distinctive mole at the rear of your right shoulder. I hope that you can cover up the mole in the future so that no one else is ever able to identify you, and hopefully you can even have the website operator remove it from existing videos and photos."

Audrey's mouth flopped open, her eyes got big, and beads of sweat formed on her forehead, but no words came out of her mouth.

I smiled and said "Again, I assure you that no one will ever find what you do on your spare time with me. Thanks for being such a great teacher for Derek, he really loves you."

I got up and started to walk out of the classroom when she called to me "Wait...wait...uh...Curt...I don't know what to say...uh..."

I turned to her and said "I'm not asking you to say anything, Audrey. It's only your business and I don't judge and will not reveal. I considered not telling you but I really like you and I know that it's in your best interest to take some corrective action in view of your distinctive mole."

"But...but...but...what must you think of me?" she stammered with tears starting to form in her eyes.

"I think that you're a great person, extremely good looking, and as good a second grade teacher as there is on the planet, that's what I think of you. Please just take the remedial action I suggested, and forget that I ever said anything to you," I replied with a smile.

She still had a shocked look on her face as I exited. Even though I had shaken her up I knew that I had helped her. I just hoped that it wouldn't adversely affect our parent-teacher relationship in the future.

**********

The school year continued, I had three or four more encounters with Audrey. All of the encounters were pleasant although she did seem a little skittish around me. We have a great principal at our local school so at the end of the year she had already assigned existing students to their next year teachers so that they could say "Hi" to each other. Fortunately Liz was assigned to Mrs. Dempsey's class which thrilled Liz to no end.

The next time that I went on the website there was a very provocative masturbation video of Amber/Audrey and there was no longer a visible mole. As I scrolled through older videos and photos I was pleased to see that in about half of them the mole had been removed and I trusted that that would ultimately be the case in the remaining ones too.

I had to cut down on watching videos of Amber/Audrey, however, because I was starting to get infatuated with her sleek body, and I knew that that wasn't healthy.

***********

While I had seen Audrey a few times around town and on the first day of school I hadn't really talked with her for more than a few seconds when the first teacher conferences of the school year came up. Again I signed up for the last slot on the last night to talk with Audrey about Liz.

Audrey was very friendly when we met. She gushed about Liz. Unlike Derek, who had a few things to work on, Liz was the social and academic star of the class including because she made it a point of being friendly with, and helping, the less advantaged kids. Our discussion of Liz and what they were studying in class took only five minutes.

I thanked Audrey and was getting up to leave when she said "Do you have a minute Curt? I want to talk to you about something else."

"Sure," I smiled sitting back down.

"I want to thank you for informing me about what you knew about my activity on the soft porn site. It really did help me and so far you're apparently the only one who knows."

"Glad that I could help, Audrey."

"When you told me I was apprehensive for a while that you were going to use that information to blackmail me," she continued.

"What?" I said, actually indignant. "I thought you knew me better than that; only an asshole would blackmail you," I huffed.

"I know, I know; I was just so nervous I thought that bad things would happen. Nothing has and I want you to know that I've purged my mind from such thoughts. I think that you're a great guy and again I thank you."

I took a deep breath and settled down. "Thanks, I think," I said and then chuckled. She did too.

"I would like to ask you a question though," she said with what appeared to be a diabolical grin. "Do you still watch my videos?"

Now I'm sure that I blushed, and I could feel my underarms getting wet. "Uh...uh..." I was not coming up with anything to say but then I got an idea. "I...uh...plead the 5th...uh...amendment," I stammered, hoping that the blush was leaving my face and that my underarms stopped sweating.

Audrey chuckled then shocked the shit out of me. As she put one hand over one of mine she asked "Is there anything that you want me to do on a video that you'd particularly like?"

This was circuit-overload time. I could feel my brain starting to freeze. Fortunately, before it could, I recovered somewhat and said "Uh...if I...uh...think of something...uh...I'll call you. Thanks again for being a great teacher," and then almost sprinted out of the room.

When I got home I got the kids in bed quickly. I then cursed myself for watching one of Amber's masturbation videos and beating my meat more furiously than any other time that I could remember.

Of course I never called Audrey with suggestions on what she could do for me on her videos. However, I was completely friendly the dozen or so more times that we interacted during the school year, sometimes for more than a couple of hours at a time, but thankfully never one-on-one. I admitted to myself that I had a thing for Audrey and it wasn't helpful to be one-on-one with her, especially if she was going to ask that "What can I do on the video for you?" question again.

When the school year ended Liz -- the socialite -- wanted to have a Saturday barbeque at our house (we have lots of land and lots of playground equipment) for all of the kids in her second grade class and their parents. It had been a particularly close class. I can't refuse my kids much and I thought that it would be fun too, so we did. Of course we invited Mrs. Dempsey and her husband. Derek also got to invite his two best friends.

The party was attended by 21 of the 23 kids in the class and at least one parent each, and was a blast. Everyone was in a great mood, both parents and kids, the kids were active, and the food was good. Audrey Dempsey -- sans husband -- talked and laughed with all of the parents, including me.

When the party was over the kids were wiped out. Derek and Liz actually collapsed in their beds with their clothes on although they both insisted on getting a hug from Audrey before they turned in. Audrey stayed after everyone else left to help me clean up. While I was grateful for the help I was nervous about interacting with Audrey who more and more -- despite my best efforts -- I had almost become obsessed with.

We had light conversation while she truly did her share in cleaning up. When we had everything in reasonable shape and I could easily conclude cleanup the next day with Liz and Derek's help, I offered Audrey a glass of wine and we sat down in the living room.

After a few minutes of chit-chat about the party and how great she thought my kids were she snickered "So as not to embarrass you I won't ask again about what I could do on a video that you would like, but I do want to let you know that my next video will be my last one."

I gulped and then asked "Oh...why is that?"

"Because even though I didn't hate it, the only reason I was doing it was to help pay off my deadbeat husband's debts. Two years ago I completely detached my finances from his but I was still partially responsible for his debts up to that point. With the money from the next video -- from subscribers like you," she smiled, "his last debts will be paid off."

"I'm happy for you," I genuinely replied.

"I have some other subjects to discuss, though," she wickedly grinned. "First of all, why aren't you trying to find a new wife and mother for your kids? Don't you think that they need a constant female presence?"

This was a little more personal than I would have liked but due to my infatuation with her I wanted to keep in Audrey's good graces. "What makes you think that I'm not dating?"

"Curt, you apparently underestimate how much your kids like me. I've talked with both Derek and Liz about it, especially Liz, and when an adult a 7 or 8 year old likes pays attention to them they tell her anything; and they have," she grinned.

"Uh...oh...well...oh...I guess...uh...I haven't found the right...woman," I stammered.

"Well I have some information you might be interested in," she continued, this time with a sultry look. "As soon as his last debts are paid off I intend to divorce my deadbeat husband. However, I don't do things precipitously and I need to have another decent possibility lined up before I do pull the trigger."

Then Audrey stood up, kicked off her sandals, put her hands under her dress, pulled down her panties, and then stepped out of them. Then she strolled over to me and got down on her knees with her hands on my knees. My mind was in a confused loop.

"You're a wonderful guy, Curt. You can keep a secret, you always treat everybody right, you're a great father to your kids, you seem to handle money well, and besides you're really cute. I'm thinking that you may be the 'decent possibility' that I'm looking for." she smirked. "However, since sex is important to me I need to do a test before I start pursuing you vigorously."

I was like an automaton as Audrey undid my belt, pulled down my shorts and boxers at the same time with one quick jerk (that I must have facilitated by sitting up somewhat, although I don't remember doing that), and then put my shorts and boxers around my ankles.

Although I hadn't noticed it my cock had gotten rock hard while Audrey was talking, and was standing straight up. She grinned when she saw it and said "Wow, what a treat; a mushroom head and with just the right length and aspect ratio."

Then Audrey lifted herself up, put her knees on either side of my thighs with her skirt over my cock, and then slowly lowered her pussy onto my upright stiffy. The penetration caused the most pleasurable feeling that I could ever remember having.

Soon the room was filled with groans of pleasure -- probably coming from both of us. Once I was fully buried Audrey put her hands on my shoulders and started bouncing up and down. I started mauling her tits through her dress. I was pleased that I didn't spontaneously ejaculate -- which was a real possibility considering how long it had been since I had been laid and how I viewed Audrey as the sexiest woman in my experience. Later when I thought about it I believe that two factors allowed me to last a reasonable amount of time; I was really trying to make it last, and I was really fatigued.

Even though I lasted a decent amount of time, what she was doing to me felt so, so good that my cock soon fired like a cannon with automatic feed as pulse after pulse of cum zoomed into her snug pussy. After about the third salvo she screamed into my shoulder to muffle the sound, clamped her pussy tight on my cock, and after I stopped firing collapsed onto my chest.

We sat/lay with my cock still ensconced in her cooch for the longest time. My mind was awash with endorphins, and I couldn't remember ever having a more physically rewarding experience in my life. Eventually Audrey pushed her chest off of mine, planted a series of quick kisses on my lips, and then stood up.

As my mushroom head popped out of her vagina an electric shock went up my spine -- and apparently hers too because she flinched and gave out an involuntary yelp. She stood a little unsteady on her feet and stared at me. "Shit...you'll more than do," she cackled.

She walked back over to where she had been sitting, put her sandals back on, and tossed me her panties. "A souvenir for maybe the best fuck of my life -- and probably yours too," she cackled again.

I pulled my boxers and shorts back up over my softening cock glistening with our combined excretions. I stood up and walked over to her. I held Audrey in my arms, sighed "Wow," and then kissed her softly.

After I broke our kiss she stared into my soul and said "You have some decisions to make, big boy. What I recommend is that you ask me to move in with you for a no-commitment trial month. If things work out we can talk about the future. Give me a call -- you have my cellphone number."

She gave me another quick kiss, picked up her purse, and wiggled her ass out the door, turning once to make sure that I was appreciating her perfect bubble butt.

When the door closed I collapsed back onto the couch, holding her undies in my hand. My mind was swimming with a variety of thoughts caroming back and forth. The predominant theme was apparently "Holy shit that was intense!" I finally rousted myself up, flopped into bed with my clothes still on, and passed out more than fell asleep. In my dreams I was fucking Audrey's brains out -- to such an extent that I woke up with a complete hard-on.

************

The kids and I had a great though low key Saturday rehashing the party and taking it easy. About dinner time I asked them "Say, would you kids mind if Mrs. Dempsey came to stay with us for a while?"

I expected the kids to be excited -- I wasn't prepared for the level of excitement, however. They jumped up and down in joy, threw their arms around my neck, and clumsily danced with each other for the first time ever. They were almost too excited to sleep that night.

I called Audrey up Sunday morning. After a short exchange of pleasantries I asked "Say Audrey -- were you serious about a one month trial co-habitation."

"Sure was, big boy," she cackled.

"Well I'd be a fool to turn that down, and a fool I'm not. How do we go about it?"

"I've already prepared my husband for the possibility; he doesn't like it but he has no bargaining power in view of how I've had to bail him out of debt. As I recall you have a fairly big vehicle so why don't you and the kids come by this afternoon -- say about two o'clock -- and pick my belongings that don't fit in my car. My address is----."

imhapless
imhapless
3,665 Followers
12