Second Grade Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might not tell the kids until we get there. They will be so excited I probably won't even be able to keep them from popping out of the car roof," I laughed. "See you at two p. m."

I got the kids together and said "I have a special surprise for you this afternoon. However, to get ready for it we'll have to clean the entire house before we leave. Can you help me do that?"

"Yeah, yeah," they both screamed while jumping up and down. "First clean your rooms," I started to say before they took off, Liz stage whispering to Derek "I'll bet Mrs. Dempsey will be coming over."

Audrey was all smiles when we got to her townhouse. As I loaded my car -- hers was already loaded -- the kids were swarming her. They insisted on riding home with Audrey so I switched Liz's car seat to Audrey's car (Derek no longer needed one).

Later that afternoon we moved the surprisingly little stuff that Audrey had into our house. We went to dinner at Olive Garden, and it was almost impossible to contain the kids' excitement. When we got home both Derek -- who had maintained that he was too big to have a story read to him -- and Liz demanded that Audrey read them a story before bedtime. The kids were the happiest I had ever seen them when Audrey put them under the covers and kissed them goodnight.

As Audrey came out of Liz's room she grinned and said "Now it's time for daddy to get some loving." Those were essentially the only words that were spoken for the next hour as we went into my bedroom, we slowly undressed each other planting kisses as we did so, we showered together with lots of time spent on cleaning each other's body parts, and then slipped between the clean silk sheets on my king size bed.

When I saw Audrey naked she took my breath away. While I had seen her naked on video many times that didn't compare to the real thing. I considered her the perfect woman for me.

Our first night together was all of wild, romantic, tender, and loving. She loved having her pussy eaten and I loved fucking her in every position we could contort our bodies. Perhaps the most pleasurable of all, however, was when I woke up in the middle of the night in the spoon position with her, gently stimulated her labia until I heard her moan, then inserted my cock into her pussy and leisurely stroked until we had synchronous long-lasting orgasms. When our orgasms finally dissipated we fell back to sleep with my sword still in her scabbard.

I had already begged off work Monday -- which was lucky because we slept until after 8 a. m., awakened only when Liz opened the door to my bedroom, saw Audrey in bed with me, and yelled to Derek "Mrs. Dempsey is still here, Mrs. Dempsey is still here."

We decided that we better get up to forestall the kids running into our room and seeing us naked, so we took a quick shower together -- I only got my hands slapped three times -- got dressed and joined the kids for breakfast.

After Audrey was with us for one week I knew that I had to keep her. After two weeks I told her that I loved her -- the kids had told her that every day--and she reciprocated. After three weeks she filed for divorce -- which I paid for -- and since her husband didn't contest it 90 days after that she was a free woman.

I asked Audrey to marry me the day that her divorce decree came in. She enthusiastically accepted. She presented me with a prenup for her to sign. I rejected it; it was too one-sided in my favor. We did a mutual prenup where the only provisions were that if either of us cheated we would be severely monetarily penalized.

We married in a simple ceremony with Derek as my best man and Liz as Audrey's maid of honor. Audrey had stopped making videos, and in response to that I signed off the pay porn sites I had been on, but not before paying to download all of Amber's videos.

As soon as we were married Audrey asked me if she could adopt Liz and Derek -- and plan on having one of our own. I was fully on board; when she asked the kids they were over the moon and immediately started calling her "Mom."

After 18 months of being together I reflected back. I was almost embarrassed at how happy my kids had become not only because they now had a Mom, but that it was the former Mrs. Dempsey, the most popular teacher in school making them the envy of all of the kids who had ever had her as a teacher. I also couldn't believe that I had found the perfect mate for me. While we had our disputes just like any other couple we got along great and were deeply in love.

My gain was the school's loss because Audrey taught only one more year. She delivered our little girl Bridgett only three weeks after school ended, and figured that taking care of three kids was a full time job.

By the way, Audrey had the mole removed from her shoulder. Right next to where it used to be she got a heart tattoo with "CDLB" for Curt, Derek, Liz, and Bridgett, inside it.

Even though I still have them in storage, I don't have to watch Audrey's videos anymore; I have the real thing.

12