Second Hand

Story Info
A work mate's wife invites a lonely worker over to play.
2k words
4.09
10.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMbert
MrMbert
7 Followers

Bob offered me a drink, and motioned to me to sit down on the sofa in his living room. I asked for a beer, not wanting to get too drunk as I was already edgy from nerves and excitement. The room was atmospheric, moodily lit by just table lamps. Bob came back with two beers, one for himself too, and settled down on the sofa beside me.

"Thanks. Nice house." I took a long drink.

"Thanks, but I can't take any credit. It's all Lilah's style. She takes care of it all. She does have a good eye for things. She knows what she likes when she sees it."

"So, tell me what brought this on? What can I expect?"

"Lilah has always been fun, if you know what I mean. Into exploring news things, experiences. I'm happy to join in!"

"Oh, I see. That's nice." We both chuckled nervously.

"We've had others over before and enjoyed that a lot, but it has been a while since the last time we did. When I mentioned casually that you'd been single for a while her eyes lit up in that way I could tell she wanted you over." Bob drank some more beer. "When I got home from work Monday and told her you said yes to coming over Saturday she said I had to save myself for tonight. A week of no sex. Not even taking care of myself. I have swollen pair of blue balls right now."

Just as the conversation broke, Bob's wife came into the room slowly. Her figure was barely visible in the dim lighting. She is very cute, though not a conventional beauty with her skinny hips, light on top, dark short haircut, a plain face and upturned nose, and thin lips. But none of that mattered once I caught the look in her eyes and her wicked grin. In a tight fitting lace trimmed bra and panties lingerie set, she walked towards us exaggerating the sway of her hips as if to compensate for being so skinny. It was working. In the dim light her smooth and lightly tanned skin glowed.

When Bob said to me that his wife wanted this, I didn't believe him. I thought he was joking or some cruel joke because I'd been alone for a few months. But then I'd remembered his wife from the company picnic last summer. How, I guess, I'd caught her eye and then she caught mine. The moment lingered with our eyes locked. I had to break our shared gaze before my then girlfriend Natalie caught me. Sexy, smart, innocent Natalie. But her infectious innocent energy but turned out to be innocence and frustration in the bedroom too. I knew it was going to work out. Three month had passed since then. A long time to break out of the breakup funk. I haven't been with anyone since. That's why I'm feeling so turned on, electrified, by Lilah's erotic energy.

As Lilah approached us, Bob unzipped his pants and pulled them down. His cock jumped up ready for her. When she reached the sofa, she stood in front of Bob and reach down a hand to caress the full length of his cock while she stared into his eyes.

She moved to stand between us but facing Bob. Keeping her legs straight, she bent over at her waist. Keeping her perky butt up in the air at the same height as my face. Her little ass gave me a great view of her mound in her tight panties.

She started teasing Bob's cock with the tips of her fingernails. I imagined the electrifying sensation of it as I watched. She continued with a slow sensual exploration of the full length. She took her eyes off it momentarily to watch his response, his expression of pleasure. Overcome with arousal, his cock stiffened even more and he gasped for breath that he had been involuntarily holding. Her firm little ass cheeks were inches from my face. I fought the urge to reach out and caress them remembering the instructions Bob gave me, "Lilah is in total control, so listen to her and do nothing she doesn't tell you to do." Easier said than done!

As I wondered what was in store for me, I enjoyed the view of her ass. Her panties clung tightly to he skin. Her mound had become a very visible camel-toe. A drop of wetness slowly spread. Her ass waved and bobbed to her inner erotic rhythm.

Lilah tuned her face too look at me as she rightly guessed my unease from my shifting in the seat to try and get comfortable to relieve the pressure pent up in my pants.She motioned at my crotch as she said, "Take it out for me now."

I unzipped, pulled my pants down below my knees. My rigid cock standing straight. Cut, like Bob's but slightly thicker than Bob's and about an inch longer. She smiled looking at it, then locked her eyes on me as she silently mouthed 'I want your hard cock'.

She returned her focus to Bob's cock and worked it faster. Her finger nails worked up and down his shaft and caressed the ridge of his swollen mushroom head. Bob worked hard to stifle his twitching and bucking. His precum welled up and dribbled down the shaft. Lilah lowered a hand, tickled and teased his tighly pulled up balls with her finger nails. It wasn't long after that Bob couldn't hold off coming any longer. He moaned as his back arched and his head rolled back. Lilah grinned and lowered her mouth to take in the swollen flared tip of Bob's cock before his cum spurted. Her cheeks were sucked in as she drained every drop of cum from Bob's pulsing cock, and he came for a long time. His body wracking oragsm was punctuated over and over with cries of, "Oh fuck, yes!" and "Fuck, fuck, fuck... Lilah!"

She lifted her head, cheeks sucked in and her lips pursed. In her mouth she rolled Bob's cum around. Her eyes closed, in some ecstatic savoring his flavor. Then she looked into Bob's eyes and slowly swallowed his load.

My eyes glanced back between her legs. The wet spot on her panties had spread and was close to starting to drip. She straightend up, and walked around to face me. She bent over at the waist again, her face close to my cock. She looked up at me and smiled as her hands caressed it. I twitched in my seat at the sensation of her touch. I tried hard to resist the urge to buck my hips.

Looking up at my face, she said "Shh, relax. You are so sensitive!" Then, after a dirty chuckle said "I love that." She returned to watching her hands working my cock and balls. I couldn't watch. I leaned my head back and let out a gasp to try keep my cool and not blow too soon. Not for myself, but not to spoil her fun. It was then I realized I was already under her spell.

Bob had regained his senses after his big orgasm. He got aroused again from watching. His pulsing cock had stalled semi-hard. Lilah used one hand to bring his cock full hardness again. "Bob, get behind me. Peel down my panties and fuck me." she said. Then she let go her grasp of his cock. The look on his face matched my own arousal at her direction. He stood up, his now stiff cock wagging, and stepped out of the pants that had been around his ankles.

Lilah returned her attention to me. She continued her delicate teasing and stroking of my cock. Each point of contact felt like an erotic fire. I watched Bob work his fingers under the band of her panties, then peel them off her ass. The smell of her pussy filled the air. Her wet panties dropped heavily down her legs when Bob let them fall. With his hands firmly squeezing her ass cheeks, he stepped forward. He lined up his cock with her pussy and buried his cock deep into her with a single hard push.

It was the first time I saw Lilah lose herself to pleasure. Bob's hard push rocked her forward towards me. Momentarily she gripped my cock hard to stabilize herself as her eyes rolled up in her head. I felt a hot gasp from her on my face as she experienced the wave of pleasure. She recovered, relaxed, and then started smiling as she enjoyed the waves of pleasure throughout her body from each of Bob's long deep thrusts into her.

Her attention drifted back to me. She looked me in the eyes as her hands started caressing my cock and balls. Working me differently from how she had brought Bob to orgasm. Thankfully her slower touch was less teasing because I was so sensitive. I didn't want to blow my load early and unexpectedly, hitting her in her face. Not that wouldn't be hot fun, but I didn't want to get off her script. I wanted to give myself over to her, for her to use me for her pleasure.

With her working my cock and the view of her slim body being pounded by Bob's cock in her pussy and I was in a heavenly state of excruating pleasure that I both wanted to last forever and wanted to release in orgasm.

Bob's fucking overcame Lilah's composure. Her back sagged and her head droopped. She pulled my cock forward to fill her mouth. With one hand pulling my balls down, the other gripping the base, her lips surrounded my cock. Her tongue lashed the head of my cock bringing it to a tingling full swell. Then she sucked in hard and began working her mouth up and down. My cock was deep then shallow, over and over in her mouth like she was using my cock in her face as if it was her pussy. Her rhythm matched the fucking from Bob.

She started twitching, bucking, arching her back and cute gasps and whimpers escaped as she started coming. Bob and I knew it was time to give her what we knew she wanted. Bob's moans filled the air, joining Lilah's gasping. I started coming too. As she sensed my cock swell and twitch she pushed down on it, taking me in deep-throat. My flared tip felt snug in her throat and I let my load flow. She pulled her head back, sucked hard, and let my cum fill her mouth. I came in a blinding orgasm, and my cock gave up waves of my cum for her. When I came back to reality her face was in front of mine. Our eyes locked. She savored my cum in her mouth, rolling it over with her tongue, before swallowing it all while looking at me. She giggled and leaned in to give me a small kiss on my cheek.

Smiling ear to ear, she stood up, turned and left the room with a cat like grace. Her bare ass shifted rythmically as she walked away. The wetness on her mound and down her legs glistened in the dim light.

"She likes to take a long hot relaxing bath after" Bob explained. Bob was standing with his limp cock hanging. I noticed then, I was hanging out too. We got our pants back on. I was still recovering from orgasm and speechless after what had just happend. Bob seemed used to my reaction. He bent down to pickup Lilah's wet panties, and gave them to me. "Something to remember the night?"

I hoped it wasn't a one time thing. I desperately wanted more.

"No 'Another time' then?" I hastily asked, giving away my inner thoughts.

"That's her call. But then..." He paused before saying, "...she hasn't kissed anyone on the cheek like that after before" he said grinning.

MrMbert
MrMbert
7 Followers