All Comments on 'Second Job Pt. 02'

by Undergroundz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice second chapter

This story improved in quality in this chapter. Less typos and better story flow and substance.

I like the premise. She is substantially in charge. She owns the house and furnishings and has a significant income advantage. He is in an inferior position and knows it. He's not much more than a kept man, and she is pressing her advantage, getting entertainment and gain in the deal. It is easy to see her power will grow and his will diminish.

At the friend's house, he is quickly put in a service role by making drinks. I like the maid coming in, so he is outnumbered 3 to 1. In CFNM scenes, males should always feel outnumbered. Also they discuss his body between themselves, not to him.

It would be good to have scenes where his clothing is removed out of his presence, to accentuate his sense of being deprived of it. Perhaps give the maid some reason to launder it, so it's totally impractical for him to hope to retrieve it until the women allow him to dress.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Oh just keep smiling.

I'm sure I could keep up my end. Are you building up a staff ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Minor Detail

A well written story that maintained my interest. But what a pity Jess went down one bra size, DD to D, from Part 1 of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a highly sexy story

Envy Max for having Jess! She is such an arousing woman! I think there aren't many women letting her husband strip in front of other women just for their fun. That must really sexy for him. However, in my opinion it is the biggest humiliation is being filmed or photographed naked. The woman will have the photos forever. She can look at your naked body and your dick whenever she wants. Furthermore, she can show it to all females she knows! You will never know who knows your naked body and who enjoys looking at it. On the other hand, this fact makes the humiliation absolutely arousing and exciting.

I hope you go on writing this highly arousing story. I hope Jess, Susan and her maid will misuse the film to openly tease Max. They could show the film to other females in Max' presence. They could borrow the film to others without his knowledge so that he is teased by other females without warning.

Excellent story!

ptebadenptebadenabout 7 years ago
Better than first chapter

Tha story has been improved and your writing too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous