Second Letter from a Navy Hot Wife

Story Info
Hilka emails Roger back, detailing her wild night out.
4.9k words
4
12.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hilka1980
Hilka1980
19 Followers

Darling Roger,

I am sorry that I didn't write you as soon as I got home. I know you were hoping for this. I could tell you were very horny, from your last note. But I got home late, and was pretty spent, in many ways. But I will tell you all about my night now, my love. I hope it turns you on as much as your last note turned me on. The idea of you sneaking some pics of you and Corporeal Laville having sex, and then sending them to me, has me starting to warm up again! Don't get caught by her though, Roger. It's not worth it. I know there are not many women on your ship, so you are lucky to have this Corporeal for your quickies. With that said, I do long to see your big cock in her mouth or in her pussy, dear. I can just see that muscular ass of yours pumping away on her, bringing this lucky woman to orgasm. And yes, let's FaceTime tonight, honey, if you have any private time. I want to see you stroking your hard cock as we share these latest adventures. Let me know what time works for you and I will be sure to have a sexy outfit on, and all my favourite toys ready.

Roger, I couldn't help stroking myself, as I thought of you pushing in and out of Corporeal Laville, while she was on the phone with her boyfriend! You really are a brat! That must have felt so naughty. She must have had so much trouble keeping her breathing and voice steady, as she started to cum. I know I would not have been able to hide it. I would so love to see this woman cumming on your cock, like you described, all the while keeping up her phone conversation. That would be hot, but also funny, I am sure! But I guess I will have to settle for your description, dear. But pumping your sperm all over her, while she was still on the phone, was a bit mean though. I know that porn stuff gets you off, you twisted little fuck, but you may have pissed her off. LOL! I hope she understands, and is not mad at you, especially since you just left her there, still on the phone, her tits, neck and chin covered in your semen. You really are a naughty, naughty boy, my dear Roger!

Well, I guess I wasn't exactly an angel myself last night. If you haven't already done so, get your big cock out baby, and start gently stroking it, as I tell you about last night. Mmm... I can just picture you slowly stroking that long, hard cock, as I tell you this. I miss you so much, baby.

When I get to the club, I am already pretty horny, as you might have guessed. Dressing up sexily always does that for me. I scan the room for potential fuck buddies, as I squeeze through the usual mass of writhing humanity, making my way to the bar to get a drink. So many lusty eyes, not all of them male, bathe my hypersensitive, mostly exposed body, as I slip through. I really love how my big tits shake in that blouse. The feel of my nipples rubbing on the sheer fabric, with every swagger and lunge from my 3-inch heels, turns me on as much as it creates the intended stir with the randy menfolk I love to entertain. So many eyes. I love it.

Anyhow, I finally have my drink and I am up dancing up a storm, letting all my stresses from the week burn up with each hip gyration, each pelvic thrust, each bounce of my breasts. There are girls I know from work there, but I stay on my own, as I usually do. I know they will talk about me, as they always do, but let them. They must be whispering about what a slut I am when my husband is away, but little do they know, Roger! They are SO right, of course! I always get picked up. I always get fucked.

I know the drill pretty well. Advertise the goods properly. Check. Be available with no distractions, no company. Check. Move a little more seductively than I should when I dance. Check. Get, or at least look, a little tipsy. Check. I am already there before my first drink, as I smoked a good joint when I left the subway. I have another spliff ready to spark in my handbag, that I plan to share with tonight's Mr. Right.

An older guy asks to dance with me, and I smile and accept. He is probably in his 50's, a full beard, bald spot on the top, and he has some extra pounds around the middle. Despite how horny I am, he doesn't do it for me at all. He is very nice, sneaking longing glances at my bosom and bottom as we dance several numbers together. I give him a good show, as I always do, but I say no when he offers to buy me a drink later. I need a younger, fitter body pumping me tonight. And he needs to be good for several rounds. I know I am a greedy girl, but if I do my part to keep these curves looking smooth and sexy, then I deserve a well-muscled, attractive man boning me, don't you think? A girl has to have her standards, Roger!

Later on, with my third whiskey sour in my hand, and another awkward suitor politely dismissed for the evening, I am beginning to wonder if I am going to finish my night riding my toys again. All the good-looking guys seem to be attached tonight. Nonetheless, I am still having fun watching all the sexy couples bumping and grinding to this techno music. In my mind, I picture many of these couples making out and fucking later. I picture one tall black girl, in a very tight dress, down on her knees, sucking her jock stud's hard cock. Her lips are so full, they would look very hot around a big cock like her boyfriend appears to have. Her head bobs up and down while he thrusts. Mmmmm. I am lost in the thumping music, in my sexual fantasy bliss, when a young guy moves between the couple and I, and initiates eye contact. A wry smile. Nice teeth. Tanned face. Sandy blonde, kinda long and wild hair. Deep set dark eyes with plenty of playful sparkle. He is maybe 20, but broad across the shoulders. Ropy, muscular forearms and huge hands. He is dancing with me now.

"Where did your girlfriend go?" I yell to him over the music, as we start to dance together. He moves well. I noticed him earlier with a gorgeous Latino girl.

"She is mad at me again. She says she doesn't like the way I look at other women when we go out. But isn't that half the fun?" he smiles playfully at me. I like the way he moves.

"She is not going to take a swing at me, is she?" I ask, only half kidding.

"Not tonight. She left with her girlfriend, just like she did last weekend."

"And did you pick up some older chic after she left you last weekend too?" I bait him. My eyes glide over his body much like he is doing to me while we dance.

"As a matter of fact, yes." He continues to smile," I have a weakness for wandering wives who want a good time. By the way, my name is Greg."

As he says this, his eyes pan slowly down my blouse and skirt, and I laugh,"You mean she doesn't like what you are doing now?"

He smiles a boyish grin, and two deep dimples form below his sharply chiseled cheekbones. I look mischievously into his glassy blue eyes, and decide that I may have found tonight's winner. He is a bit young, but very manly looking. He is quite bold with his visual body scans, but he always looks up at me with a smile when I catch him. I find this cute, rather than off-putting. From the look of his eyes, he may have been smoking a bit of weed as well. Someone to share my joint with...

Finally, a slow song starts to play. Greg offers to buy me a drink, but I ask to dance one more. I need to feel a male touch at this moment. I need to make sure this is indeed the guy, as this night is getting on. Our bodies come together and I feel both of his strong hands on my back. I press toward him, pressing my full breasts into his well-defined chest. My hands slip up his sinewy back, as we rock back and forth to the retro ballad that is playing. His hands start to slide down my back slowly, and I move closer to him, pressing my tits into him. Then I start to thrust my hips into him on every third beat of this ballad. I start to feel his manhood rising with my rhythmic thrusts, just as his hands fall below my waist and begin to caress the round curves of my ass, pristinely displayed in my favourite leather skirt. "If this song lasts long enough, I may as well be fucking him right on the dance floor," I think.

When the song ends, we stay locked together, his erection jabbing into my abdomen and his hands gently kneading my buttocks through my leather skirt. "I think someone needs some attention," I tease.

"You think?" he laughs. I slide my hand down between his legs and gently rub the length of the bulge in his jeans. "You are not helping," he whispers.

"Ah, but I can. I am very good at being a helper," I purr back at him. I squeeze a little. He is very large, both in length and girth. I need to suck him.

"I have a little treat for you. Follow me." I lead him by the hand to the hall behind the bathrooms. We open the exit door and I jam one of my shoes in it so we can get back in. I take out my spliff, light it, and suck a big drag of hemp haze into my chest.

He laughs and takes the joint from me. "I thought I was getting another type of treat."

"Oh, you did? Like what?" I ask. He grins and holds the smoke in his lungs. He just smiles, mischief in his eyes. I answer for him,"You were cocky enough to think that maybe you were going to get a little blowjob in this alley? You thought that just because I was rubbing your hard cock out on the dance floor, that I am a little slut like that?" I am now inhaling another cloud of smoke, my eyes staring at him intensely, trying to crack his veil of confidence. He is not biting though, and just keeps smiling at me. He knows that I am quite high and horny.

Finally he exhales and laughs, "Yeah, something like that. But ... what we are doing right now is very nice too." A wry smile spreads across his face as he draws in another toke, and my fingers now return to stroking his crotch. He is still semi-hard. I rub the growing bulge through his pants with one hand, and take back the joint with another.

" I wish I could do two things at once because this is very good pot," I offer. With that, I take one last drag, give the nub back to him, and sink slowly to my knees, holding the smoke in my lungs. It is heavenly. I can hear the buzzing in my ears, my skin tingles and I am euphoric with the combination of THC, alcohol and arousal hormones coursing through my bloodstream. You know how I love being buzzed when we make out, Roger. It just amplifies everything. I unzip him and wrench out his very now erect, and very large cock. Mmmm ... so big and beautiful. I slowly exhale the smoke from my lungs onto the glistening, bulbous head of his bobbing cock, while gently strokingb the shaft with both hands. I love how it twitches with his quickening pulse. So young. So hard.

He inhales the last of the joint and tosses it on the asphalt behind us. "Great pot. I have a nice little buzz going on here, baby," he whispers, pumping his hips slightly as I stroke him.

"Well let me take you a little higher then. You DO like a warm mouth on your cock, I am guessing," I tease.

He grunts a response and thrusts, so the wet head touches my lips. I lick like a cat. "And you DO like being licked too, right?" Another grunt and he is desperately trying to insert himself into my mouth. I continue to tease, "And I'll bet you like to be sucked and licked until you can't stand it anymore. Am I right baby?" I stroke him a bit faster, lappingbup the continuous ooze of precum that runs out of his opening.

Finally, I take his big mushroom head between my lips and start sucking, swishing my tongue up the sensitive underside and around the the top of his engorged cock. He thrusts and grunts primitively as I work him in my mouth, steering his thrusts with the two-handed grip I have on his enormous tool. His hips pump more deliberately now and the poor young fellow is already shaking. Maybe I shouldn't have teased him so much. He will not last long, but that is OK. Unloading now will help him last longer when he fucks me later. You know I've been down this road with young guys before, Roger. I know how to get my needs met with them.

I should slow down, as the first hints of sperm start to spread a tangy coating on my tongue. He is about to erupt. But I actually want to get back dancing. Besides, I love the power of watching a young guy like this lose control so fast. Hopefully, he will make it up to me later. I bob my head like a piston now, meeting the rhythm of his accelerating pumping movements. In my high state, my wet, sloppy sucking sounds and our mutual groans are intensified, sounding like an orgy in my head. The cum taste that is already growing in my mouth makes me feel like such a slut. It always does. Every part of my body is tingling from the pot and from my aroused state. I could gangbang a football team right now, but I will settle for letting this pretty boy cum in my slutty cougar mouth, in this alley. His moans are building toward the end, so I slide his cock out of my mouth and start licking the underside like a baby kitten, while pumping his long, glistening shaft with one hand and stroking his smooth balls lightly with the other hand. Semen is oozing in increasing amounts out his opening, sliding down his shaft like lava from a volcano. I clean up this generous preflow, and quickly recapture his head with my lips, just in time. The pulsing up his shaft begins in earnest, and my mouth is suddenly filled with a rising flood of his sperm. I am forced to swallow twice before he finally finishes, as his young testicles expel a ridiculous amount of cum. As he finally subsides, I start licking up the spillage on his shaft, on my fingers and on my chin. He is deflating slowly, smiling and relaxing his stance now, as I clean him up, just like a good mother cat. Finally, I rise up to my feet and straighten my dress. I really need a drink to counteract my sperm breath. I pull him by the hand, but he digs in and stops me, smiling. He sheepishly zips himself up and straightens his shirt, and then we proceed.

"You really want to get back to dancing, don't you!" he jokes.

"I do, but I also really need a whiskey sour to rinse my mouth out from that QUART of cum you just pumped down my throat," I laugh, as I tug him back up the hall toward the thumping music. "Occupational hazard of being the easy little pickup that I am, I suppose.

"I'll return the favour, I promise." He rubs my muscular ass as we re-enter the fray of gyrating bodies on the dance floor. He turns me to face him and we pick up the rhythm and start dancing.

"Yes, you will," I agree. "But could you first get me that drink? You may not like my breath right now otherwise." He grins a lovely boyish grin and moves off to the bar, while I keep dancing on my own, enjoying my buzz, the sight of all the sexy people dancing, the many eyes feasting on me, and even the lingering taste of this young man's sperm coating my mouth.

The night continues until 1:00 or so for us. We have fun groping on the dance floor, grinding during some songs, and teasing and stroking each other while seated at a table. I have to clean myself up twice in the washroom, as my pussy is oozing from the sexual heat of the evening. I will definitely need a good shower before I let the final act happen.

In the cab ride to his place, he wants to fuck me in the back seat, but I am sensitive about the state of my body after this full evening of foreplay. I want his cock in me so bad, but I only let him rub me. The cab driver looks back longingly, with a smile on his face, as he hears the smack of Greg's fingers on my wet clit and my muffled panting. We make eye contact in the rear view mirror and I keep my mouth open, rolling my eyes occasionally as the pleasure courses through my body. I moan a little loader, keeping my eyes on the mirror, which the driver checks every few seconds. I am turning on this older man with the show, and I love it. I pull the straps of my dress down and expose my erect nipples and full tits for him, as I writhe and lick my lips. I rub and gently pinch my nipples, adding to my pleasure and to the little show I am putting on.

"You are giving him a show, aren't you?" Greg whispers.

I am pumping my hips more intensely now, bearing down on Greg's fingers. I hadn't intended to cum right in the car, but he is getting me close. "Just don't stop!" I order him, my voice shaky.

The driver's shoulder and head begin to tremble now, as he watches me intently in the mirror. I can't believe my eyes. He's actually jerking off to my show, as he drives! I just hope he keeps an eye on the road. If I didn't need a shower so badly, I would make this driver stop and I would fuck them both, I am so horny. You know what I am like, Roger! But I will be content this time, to give this driver a top-rate show before we get to Greg's place. I have Greg's hard cock in my hand now, and I am stroking him to the same rhythm as he is rubbing me. My tits shake generously as I stroke him, making the scene for our driver all the more stimulating. The driver's shoulder and head are rocking faster now. And the stars are forming in my eyes. I stop breathing and clench my muscles. As I release a primitive groan of ecstasy, my orgasm pulsing in waves through my body, the cab suddenly swerves, causing all of us to look up.

The driver clears his throat and offers, "Sorry. Just a squirrel." His motions stop. He has either came or has given up on the attempt. The cab finally slows and comes to a halt at Greg's apartment. I straighten up and smile at the cabbie as Greg pays him. I wonder if I had left him with a load of cum on himself, poor fellow. He smiles back, letting his eyes feast on my body as he does so. I am drunk with the power of my sexuality.

In Greg's apartment, we disrobe and playfully shower together first. His cock is rock hard as I wash him, kissing every area I rinse, and I am tempted to stick his large penis in me right here in the shower, but you know that I am always a safe sex girl, Roger. My hands and mouth continue to entertain him as the hot water pours down on us. He reciprocates and pushes all the right buttons, but I stop him before I orgasm again. We towel each other off, licking and nipping playfully in spots as we do so. As we drop the towels, he lifts me up onto the vanity. He bends over and kisses my belly button. Then he starts lazily licking his way down my lower belly. I like where this is heading.

I feel the warmth of his smooth tongue and his on my inner thighs, as he teases his way to my honeypot. Finally, he drags his tongue up the inside of my labia and up to my engorged clit. Mmmm. His tongue feels like magic, as he licks and sucks on my love button. I want to pump his face so badly, but I am unable to thrust in the precarious position I am in, balancing on this vanity. The wet sucking noises echo off the ceramic, and I smile at the erotic site I see in the mirror. It reminds me that I had planned to video some of these hot moments for you tonight, if I can. Too bad I wasn't able to send you this pussy licking right now. You would have gotten so horny watching him eat me out right in his bathroom, baby! Just as I feel orgasm number two start to build, he stands up suddenly, grabs me by the ass and lifts me off the counter in his strong hands. I am suspended in his hands and I feel him lower me onto his hard cock while standing up. I so want to fuck him like this, especially when I feel him bottom out in me, but rules are rules. I groan in pleasure at the feeling of being filled by his warm, bare cock, but I whisper, "Condom, baby. Sorry."

He holds me suspended on his cock and replies, "It's a little late for that, isn't it?"

I can't move off of him in this position, so I have to convince him. He is thrusting slowly as I continue to protest. "Better late than never. I have one in my purse, if you don't have one."

He starts to walk out of the bathroom, carrying me impaled on his hard cock. It is so tempting to fuck him bareback baby. It feels so good to have his unprotected warmth deep inside me. "Where is your purse?" he asks, without letting go of me. I point and he waddles over to the counter. When we stop, I expect him to put me down, but he continues to hold me and pumps instead. This guy is so cocky, but so sexy. I can't help but laugh, as I fumble with the zipper of my purse, bouncing around like a rag doll on his engorged cock. I find the condom and my phone. I take one in each hand as my hands go back around his neck. "You sure you don't want me to fuck your brains out right now, just like this?" He pumps a little faster and harder, and I almost drop the phone.

Hilka1980
Hilka1980
19 Followers
12