Second Letter from a Navy Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide to come clean with him, hoping desperately that it won't turn him off. He carries me to the bed, still riding his cock. "There is nothing I'd like more than to fuck you bareback baby, and feel you shoot inside me. But my husband would be mad at me if I did. Him and I have a deal."

At that, he finally lifts me up and off his cock, and lowers me down onto the couch. "Your husband?" he looks, incredulously. "You have a deal?"

"He's overseas, in the navy. He's gone much of the year. We both fuck other people, but we always use a condom. It keeps us sane."

He stares down at me, splayed out naked on his sofa, his erection still bobbing in my direction. That was a good sign, I thought. "Wow, that's a little different," he comments.

"We tell each other everything. He gets turned on when he knows I have been a bad little slut, like tonight. Sometimes I send him a video sample. He does the same for me, when he can."

"Very kinky!" If anything, he seems harder, after hearing this revelation. "So your husband wants me to fuck the shit out of you right now, and you want to video it with that phone in your hand?"

"With a condom."

"Crazy stuff, but let me unroll that rubber and roll the film, girl. We going to give your hubby a real treat!"

I set up the phone in a good position and press record while Greg rolls down the condom. This part you will see on the video, Roger. The condom only rolls down half way, due to his length, but it will have to do. Greg then picks me up again and lifts me back onto his now sheathed penis. He walks me over to the camera and smiles. "What is your husband's name, Hilka?"

He is slowly fucking me with very full deep thrusts as we talk. "R-Roger," I stammer through a groan. Greg grabs my ass hard, my back to you Roger, and he starts pumping me hard and deep. "You like this Roger?" Greg pants, "You like seeing my cock thrusting into your wife's pussy like this? She's a great fuck." I bounce on him helplessly, as he manhandles me. I feel so full, so slutty. I only wish he'd let you see my face, and my look of ecstasy, Roger. I know how you love how my eyes roll when I am being stimulated. But he keeps hammering me right in front of the camera, and seems to enjoy talking to you, taunting you. He doesn't realize how much you love watching me get fucked.

"She already had my big cock out in the Club, Roger. She was down on her knees and she sucked it like a popsicle." His thrusts increase. I'm not sure how he continues to hold me in the air, but he is getting off and I am not far behind. "I filled your wife's mouth with my cum, didn't I Hilka. You should have seen her gulp it all down."

"There was so much, baby!" I add, panting.

"Too bad I couldn't fill your wife's pussy with my cum right now. I'll bet she'd like that. Wouldn't you, slut?" He is not wrong. The bareback in the washroom felt so good, so naughty.

"Yes, I would, baby. I am such a little cumslut."

"And we had the cab driver jerking off as I fingered her in the backseat on the way here. She put on quite a show. Did you cum for the cab driver, Hilka?"

"Yessss!" I grunt my response. The stars are starting. His breathing is getting erratic as well, and I hope he doesn't drop me. "Yesssss!" I say again, this time in response to my first orgasmic wave hitting. I arc my back in his grasp, pump my hips harder, and I feel his cock start to pulse, filling his condom with sperm. He grunts an animalistic growl as he plows deep inside me, following the male instinct to plant his seed as deep as possible, despite the condom. As the pulsing in his penis and in my vagina finally begins to weaken, so does his grip on me. Fortunately, the couch is close and we collapse together, his penis still inside me, but starting to soften. Ahhhh... bliss.

That's when I get up and turn of the video, Roger. I am exhausted and so is he, a combination of all the physicality, the alcohol, pot and the late hour. But I have a definite glow as I cab home. I can't help giggling at times. This night should keep me in fantasies for a little while. And we can relive it all when we FaceTime tonight and when we watch my new video, Roger. I hope I have enough energy to play with you on FaceTime. To be honest, I am a little sore this morning, but knowing me, I will likely be fine tonight. In the meantime, enjoy the new video in my DropBox. Hope it gets you hard. I am sure it will, baby.

Love,

Your Little Slut,

Hilka

12