All Comments on 'Second Life'

by Writer345

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yep

Right until they end up in a dumpster someplace or unmarked grave

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

Castration in an Historical Context

Bilateral orchiectomy, removal of both testicles, was rarely in historical empires done capriciously out of whim or malice, but was performed for a purpose. In the opulent Ottoman Empire, male slaves were castrated to prevent breeding and keep the demand high. Harem guards and servants in most Empires were castrated to prevent rise of a rival to the Emperor.

It was believed that there would be no sense for a eunuch to usurp the throne because he could not sire an heir. This did not prevent attempts.

Castration was also a punishment for crime. In ancient China, it was one of the Five Humiliations prescribed for crime.

Here Writer weaves an interesting yarn of capture and demasculinization but it is not entirely clear whether Winnie groomed "her daughters" for resale as the twins in this story. Such would be consistent with the historical purpose of de-manning male slaves. Also possible is that Winnie adopted the female and the altered male as her children and purchased another slave as a playmate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved it. I hope you write a story like this except the feminization goes further like the protagonist gets a womb implant and has to go a full pregnancy and a anal birth. Love your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWriter345@Writer345
I was born at a very early age and of mixed parentage: one male one female. I have a major interest in exploring the phenomenon of the very strong woman, particularly strong and dominant lesbians and find this the ideal medium for this exercise. As a biologist I am fascinat...