Second Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beautician came next and when she had finished Sammie was hard pressed to recognise the young woman that stared quizzically at him from behind the mirror. Who is she? He thought before wondering. Where have I gone?

Finally it was into one of the little boutiques that sold just about everything that a girl needed. "My daughter needs a new outfit announced Winnie Morgan haughtily. This student-gunge look just won't do!"

And that was that. Over the course of about a fortnight, Sam Pearce had ceased to exist and without any fuss or resistance, Sammie Morgan had seamlessly taken his place.

"As far as the world is concerned, you are a girl now, so it is up to me to teach you to behave like one!" Winnie had proclaimed imperiously.

As far as Sammie was concerned, she didn't feel like a girl, in fact she didn't feel any differently to before. The only change that she was aware of was an increase in confusion... A lot of confusion.

However she had gathered what remained of her wits and asked Mistress Morgan a simple question. "If I'm a woman, why have I still got a willy?"

Winnie had glared at her. "Because, you are a shemale you silly little bitch, so get used to it! You are also my legal property to use however the fuck I like, so get used to that was well. But at least you can look on the bright side -- you don't have that little queer, pawing at you and expecting you to fuck him all the time. You really are lucky that I recognised your potential -- you and that little red-headed girlfriend of yours."

"Rachel?" Sammie gasped, he'd quite forgotten about her over the last few days. "Rachel isn't my girlfriend! I only met her a couple of hours before we were both, err..." Her voice trailed away into a sob as she remembered the life that he had been snatched from.

"Well you are her girlfriend now, young lady!" Mistress Winnie stated emphatically. "So you want to hope that she'll enjoy fucking you."

4. Home.

Sammie moved into Winnie Morgan's household and did her best to fit in while at the same time adapting to the alien notion of being female or at least the version of 'female' that most appealed to the women that shared mistress's home and each other's bodies.

This was, as Mistress stated, her second life and as such, she was encouraged to make the most of it. It was an easy life, Sammie discovered, as there were even servants and maids and things to do the actual work.

She had been resident in the secluded manor house for about a week when she discovered the pile of old newspapers: mischievously she informed Rachel and the pair of them, behaving like two naughty schoolgirls, began to go through the news concerning the happenings in the mysterious outside world.

They had been going through the pile for about twenty minutes, and had spent more than a little time giggling over the saucy bits that they gleefully read out to each other. Suddenly the redhead stopped what she was doing and went pale. "Sammie, dear, how long have you been here?"

Sammie paused and looked over the copy of the 'Sun' that she was reading. "About a week."

"And before that, how long were you having medical treatment for your, er, condition?" Rachel asked with slight embarrassment.

Sammie dropped the newspaper and began to wonder what her friend was driving at. "A fortnight, I think."

But the redhead carried on. "So it was about a month ago that we were at that party, no longer?"

Sammie nodded. "Can't be more than a month."

Rachel handed her the copy of the 'Birmingham Post' that had absorbed her attention. "It's a story about two university students vanishing: it repeats the suggestion that Rachel Giles and Sam Pearce have run away together... That's us isn't it?"

Sammie nodded. "Well we have, sort of, silly!" She giggled and then saw the date on the newspaper -- it was from last year and was about eight months old.

The girls stared at each other, something more than six months had slipped away without them noticing. "Rachel, what happened to all that time?"

Suddenly they realised that they weren't alone. "What the hell do you naughty little girls think you are doing?" Demanded an angry sounding Mistress Winifred. "I though that I told you to do something useful like tidy up your room, or fuck each other or something... Instead I find you playing with the recycling! What's wrong with the two of you?"

The girls looked at each other. "It's all a bit confusing, Mistress." Sammie muttered. "I mean, I think that I used to be a boy but something has happened and time doesn't seem to make any sense any more. Why don't we remember those six months?"

"Nine!" Snapped Mistress.

"What?" Asked a confused sounding Rachel.

Mistress sat down on the floor next to the two girls and idly picked up one of the newspapers and leafed through it. "It was nine months ago when Blodwyn Patel had you both kidnapped and and you were auctioned off as sex-slaves!"

The girls shuffled backwards and regarded her with horror. "But why?"

Mistress shrugged. "To make money, I guess. But don't ask me, I don't know what makes the Welsh Devil tick." She smiled at them... "Don't worry, girls: we've had this conversation before and when you wake up in the morning, you won't remember any of it so I'll answer your questions for you. Where did the time go? That's simple we used it to fuck with your minds, your personalities and your memories...

"Sammie's balls weren't the only thing to be removed... Great chunks of your memories were too."

She looked at them and shrugged. "How else can I get you to accept what has happened to you if I don't brainwash you from time to time? How else do you think that I could keep you infantilised? You're both in your early twenties but have the minds of schoolgirls. That sort of thing doesn't happen by chance!"

Sammie and Rachel stared back at her in horror. "You control our minds?"

Mistress laughed. "Of course I do. It's for your own good, after all. Think about it, girls... Are you happy here with me?"

Rachel shuddered. "Well, yes, very happy." She looked across at Sammie who nodded vigorously no doubt thinking of that alternate life with Neil and the narrow escape...

"But schoolgirls?" Rachel asked, slightly puzzled.

"I think that it makes you very cute and what I want is what you get to be!" Mistress smiled and shrugged then ushered them out of the room... The conversation was over.

The next time that either of them went into the recycling room they found that the pile of newspapers (that neither of them could really remember) had disappeared and life carried on as it always seemed to in Mistress Winnie's rambling old Manor House.

Changes happened that the girl's could remember: changes that Mistress always justified. There was the matter of the beds, for instance... When they had first moved in, Rachel and Samantha had each had their own single bed on opposite sides of their bedroom but one day Mistress had got rid of them and bought them a king-sized double bed. "You are far too old to sleep in separate beds." Mistress had explained. "It'll be much nicer for you to share a big one, won't it?"

The girls had nodded dumbly and wondered what they were confused about. Suddenly they both gave a synchronized shrug... Well Mistress always knows best, well she does, doesn't she? She was in control and that was all for the best, too.

Currently she was having them dress in pleated tartan school skirts, white cotton blouses, long woollen stockings and shoes of the type that Americans know as Mary-Janes and that Brits call "girls' sandal"s. They would carry on dressing as school-girls until she got bored with the look and then they would be given new styles of clothing to parade around the house in. Before the school-girl image, they had dressed as 1950's nurses and before that it had been yellow polka-dot bikinis... That one had been a bit of a challenge because Sammie had to tuck her penis underneath her and tape it in place so that it didn't cause any unsightly bulges... Although since her breasts had begun to bud and now filled 'B' cups, she had something real to go in the bikini top.

They didn't know what they would be wearing next but Mistress would think of something or maybe nothing and she would have them going around naked for a time. Such is life

The one thing that seemed to disappoint Winnie was the fact that, despite her heavy hints and instructions, she could find no signs that her 'daughters' were having sex with each other. Eventually she became exasperated and demanded to know -- "What the hell's wrong? Don't you fancy each other?

Crestfallen, they had reminded her that since Sammie's penis couldn't get hard, they had nothing to fuck with and so spent their time masturbating each other instead.

"Give me strength!" Mistress exclaimed in mock-annoyance and then showed them where the toy cupboard was. She opened it and grabbed hold of a double-ended plug-in dildo and thrust it into Rachel's hands. "Here, go and work out how to use this one!"

Needless to say both girl's scampered away giggling and headed for their own room.

* * *

A few minutes later the girls were up in their large, girly bedroom with its predomination of cliché-pink... Pink flowery wallpaper... Pink and white furnishings... Pink frilly curtains... A deep-pile cerise (pink) carpet... A happy pink 'My-Little-Pony' bed cover... Sammie didn't like pink, or rather she hadn't previously: but when Rachel had reminded her of this a few days before, she had shaken her head vigorously. "I've loved pink for as long as I can remember -- ever since I was a little girl in fact!"

Then she had frowned prettily, something that she had just said didn't sound quite right but she just couldn't put her finger on it...

Now she was sitting cross-legged on the foot of the bed looking across at her big sister who was kneeling, naked from the waist down, examining the toy which was bright pink too. Sammie thought that it looked like her willy, except that it was hard and not all floppy. She could almost remember a time when she had been able to get hard like the toy, she frowned but couldn't hold onto the memory which faded away like a dream on wakening.

The toy lad a sort of thick shaft poking up out of its other end, a shaft with a knob on the end. Experimentally, Rachel pressed the knob against her pussy-lips and then pushed going wide-eyed as it slipped in.

"You okay?" Sammie asked, she'd heard her sister's gasp and wondered if it had hurt her.

"Hmmmmmmm!" Rachel answered, a happy blank smile spreading across her face.

Sammie was intrigued by the sight that confronted her: Rachel looked for all of the world as if she had grown a willy and one every bit as big as Sam's used to be. Was mine that big? The girl thought as a memory of an erect, jaunty penis crystallized in her mind only to fade away almost immediately. She stared, fixated at Rachel's newly endowed crotch. "Won't it drop out?"

"No, I can sort of grip it." She said sounding excited and Sammie could see that she was very wet and her pussy-dew had made a dark patch on their bedspread. "Come on, Sammie dear, let's do what Mommy told us!"

She didn't need further persuading and within seconds was also naked from the waist down and then after hopping back onto the bed found herself on all-fours presenting her bum to her sister who thoughtfully lubed her up.

"What are you doing?" Sammie asked, her voice sounding puzzled.

"I want to fuck you, just like Mom said I should. I don't want to hurt you. That wouldn't be playing nice, would it?" The redhead explained before gently grasping Sammie's slender hips and easing herself forward until the head of the toy was pressing against a certain little rosebud.

There was a pause. "I wish that I was slim like you, Sammie. My hips just seem to go on for ever!"

Sammie frowned for she envied Rachel's round feminine bum and thought that her own made her look like a boy... Another wave of confusing memories suddenly hit her and she gasped when she momentarily remembered being a boy.

"Did I hurt you?" Rachel enquired, concern heavy in her voice.

"N-no!" Sammie answered sounding puzzled. "I just had a funny memory, that's all, but it's gone now."

Rachel nodded. One of those memories! There was a pause, then. "Get ready, sister, here I come!"

She eased forward and Sammie felt the toy willy press harder against her arsehole. Suddenly the rounded bulging head slipped in and the girl had a sudden premonition of being torn apart and gasped loudly, the gasp ending in a little squeak of. "Oww!"

"Are you okay, Sis?" Rachel asked.

"Y-yes!" Sammie stuttered. "It was a bit of a stretch to take the whole seven inches in one go!" She panted.

Rachel frowned knowing full well that she'd only pushed the head into Sammie. "Is it hurting you? Do you want me to stop and pull out?"

"No! It's a nice hurt." Sammie said. "Keep going, I'll tell you if it gets too bad."

Rachel smiled and eased forward again, this time pushing the whole of the toy into her sister's bowel as she did so.

"Ah! Oh! Ah!" Panted Sammie.

Rachel eased back, which produced another moan, before thrusting forward and easing back again. Then it was in-out, forward-back as Rachel's hips seemed to set up a rhythm all of their very own. Each thrust causing Sammie to give a little moan or a squeal or a yelp as the pain and discomfort was overwhelmed by nicer feelings. Oh her sister's cock still hurt when it was thrust into her but there was now more... Much more... There was pleasure... Pleasure that began somewhere below her belly and blossomed into something that filled her whole body. Her sister was fucking her and she liked it!

"Oh, yes! Ah! Ah! Ow!" She squealed ecstatically as the warm glow seemed to wrap its self around her like a large, soft, pink blanket and she was floating! Floating!

Rachel's thrusts increased in frequency and power and soon each one only ended when her mound slammed into Sammie's soft arse with a little 'slap'.

Vaguely the shemale was aware of other sensations... Of something seeming to build inside her... Of her soft cock swinging backwards and forwards as it flopped around impotently: but even this produced a nice sensation that added to Sammie's pleasure. This was wonderful! She felt tingly and nice as each thrust pushed into her. Rachel seemed to be liking it too as she rode the other end of the dildo that slid in and out while a series in little ridges massaged her clitty with each of her thrusts.

Sammie realised that she wasn't the only one making a noise for Rachel was now grunting in time with the thrusts... Thrusts that suddenly became harder and quicker. She felt Rachel's grip tighten as her fingers dug into the flesh of her sister's little hips.

Something was building, Sammie didn't know what it was, but she could feel it. Slap! -- Slap! -- Slap! -- Slap! Went Rachel. Each powerful thrust accompanied by a duet of squeals and grunts. Sammie could feel something building, something deep down, something in her floppity willy... And then it happened, fireworks exploded inside her as she shook and quivered uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure broke inside her and her soft, floppy willy began to twitch and squirt in time with the sensations.

The pulses of sheer pleasure peaked and subsided but Rachel carried on thrusting mercilessly into her sister for a couple more minutes until she finally slammed in one last time and then clung to her as she felt herself spasm time and time again. Sammie could feel each of the powerful orgasms that burned through her sister simply because Rachel was now grasping her so tightly that it was almost as if they had become a single being. Then as Rachel screamed her release, Sammie came again and orgasmed so violently that she passed out: both of them collapsing into the puddle of cum that the shemale had squirted all over 'My Little Pony'.

"What happened?" Moaned Sammie as she opened her eyes a few seconds later and felt the aftershocks of the powerful orgasm ripple through her.

"I think that I was hit by a truck!" Rachel moaned. "Did you get his number?"

Sammie tried to get up but couldn't simply because Rachel was draped across her back. The plastic cock that was still jammed up her arse didn't help either. Slowly and still feeling slightly numb, the girls untangled themselves and Rachel slipped out of a relieved Sammie before helping the younger girl to her feet.

They looked at each other. "Oh, wow." Is all that either of them said for several minutes after Rachel eased the toy out of her pussy.

Sammie reached down and lifted up her willy which was still dripping something clear and colourless. "We've simply got to do that again!" She added dreamily.

She suddenly realised that they were no longer alone... Winnie had come into the room without either of them knowing it. "Oh we will, girls, we definitely will!" She said with a large beaming smile. "But next time, I'm going to be between you!"

5. (Second) Life Carries on.

"Welcome to Second Life Auctions," Blodwyn Patel announced, "I'm sure that you will find something that appeals to you. As you can see there are twenty lots on offer, fifteen of whom are female, the others being male, there is, I think you will agree, something for all tastes. Have a good look around, examine the lots and handle them if you wish. You will notice that Lot Eight is a matched pair and may not be split. Please enjoy yourselves and remember, we accept sealed bids only, there will be no haggling.

"In case of difficulties," she continued, "my girls will be only too happy to assist you. The Lots are here for your pleasure, so enjoy!"

All around her the thirty or so guests began to circulate and inspect the young people up on their podiums. The centre one was a little larger than the others and displayed a pair of rather pretty identical twin blonde girls. The catalogue assured the guests that they were eighteen and a half although many thought that they looked much, much younger.

As the guests circulated and tried not to reveal which of the items took their fancy, they never the less began to examine the lots closely while Blodwyn and 'her girls' kept a wary eye on proceedings and answered any questions.

Boss-Blodwyn recognised almost all of the participants and knew all of her regular customers by name: Winnie Morgan was there, accompanied by her two 'daughters', and so was Neil MacPherson. Wendy Dawes, a small, grey-haired lady was also present as was a nervous-looking Doctor Fordyce who would no doubt nip out for a quick cigarette from time to time.

Of the crowd, Blodwyn estimated that two thirds of them were probably women while the other third were probably men... The year was 2040, after all, so 'probably' was the best that anyone could hope to manage. The one thing that was true to form was that the women tended to concentrate on the female lots while the men that she had invited tended to pay the most attention to the displayed boys... Doctor Fordyce being the only exception as she knew that he was on the lookout for an intimate female companion.

She had, however, mixed the lots and not grouped the boys together at the one end as she had done in the earlier sales. Mixing them together meant that the guests were forced to circulate and move around as the viewed the merchandise: who knows? Maybe, just maybe this would encourage them to broaden their horizons.

As Blodwyn circulated, she listened! She, for instance, overheard Winnie remonstrate with her daughters. "Come on, darlings." She heard the woman say. "We're here to select a companion for you two, so which do you fancy?"

"All of the girls!" Enthused Rachel.

"Can we get a boy and turn him into a girl?" Enquired Sammie.