Second Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer345
Writer345
181 Followers

"Give me strength!" Hissed Winnie.

Smiling, Blodwyn Patel drifted away and caught sight of Neil MacPherson who was hovering around the podium that displayed Lot Seven, a particularly well-endowed fair haired youth who was in turn eyeing Neil rather nervously. Boss Lady Blodwyn decided to stick around -- just in case Neil became a little over excited, which he had a tendency to do.

As she watched, Neil lovingly stroked the boys thigh before reaching around to cup an arse-cheek in one of his small hands. "Oh, you are so beautiful!" He cooed. "We will have such fun together."

Shaking her head knowingly, Blodwyn gave a wry smile and moved away: but not before signalling to one of the cat-suit girls... Well someone still needed to keep their eye on Neil!

The Boss-Lady began to circulate once more, glad that everything seemed to be running smoothly. The twins were proving as popular as she had hoped they would and already seemed to have attracted half a dozen or more bids. The woman smiled and made a mental note to acquire similar lots for future auctions.

A sudden movement caught her eye and, evening gown swishing, she spun around to see that the main doors had suddenly been flung open, despite her explicit instruction that no one was to be admitted without an invitation. As she watched she saw two dark figures enter trailed by an agitated Ron. Now what's the idiot done?

Her irritation subsided as she recognised that the newcomers were police officers... Well the large pale blue patches that splashed the word "POLICE" across the front of their vests was a bit of a give-a-way. Then with mounting annoyance she strode purposefully over to them hoping to prevent them from disturbing the tranquillity of the proceedings more than was necessary. Behind her, Neil had also noticed the newcomers and was now hiding behind the new love of his life around whose leg he peered furtively.

As Blodwyn approached the two black-clad figures, one of them, an inspector, raised the visor of its helmet and stared up at her. For although the pair of them looked robotic, clad as they were in their bulky body armour, they certainly weren't physically impressive. The inspector looked about five foot three and was thus five inches shorter than Blodwyn.

"Good evening, Inspector, looking to obtain a companion are you?" She purred, trying to hide the annoyance that she felt.

The Inspector smiled. "Strictly duty, Ma'am."

Blodwyn suddenly recognised the woman. "Your loss, Trudy, we really have a choice selection... One of the best shows that I've ever put on, in fact."

The Inspector grinned. "We're just here to check your paperwork, but I do like the look of those twins..."

"Yes," Blodwyn replied lightly, "they were signed over to me to part-settle a debt. They really are delightful. And before you ask, I have copies of their J5's on file."

The other copper swung his visor open. "J5's?"

"The form that the subject signs to renounce their citizenship and existence as a free person!" The Inspector snapped. "If you don't do your homework, Davis, you'll be back in 'Traffic'!"

The younger copper mumbled something that Blodwyn Patel didn't catch before falling silent, although his eyes seemed to be everywhere.

"All the paperwork is in order, all of my lots have signed a J5 or they wouldn't be in my possession. I'll show you, if you'll come this way."

The inspector shook her head. "That won't be necessary." Suddenly she turned to her subordinate and snapped. "Davis, nip outside and do a check on the vehicles in the car park, we wouldn't want these good people to be inconvenienced by vehicle crime, would we?"

After the other copper had left, the Inspector turned towards Miss Patel and shrugged before removing a card and envelope from a nearby table and writing something down. After she had finished she strode over to the twins' podium and placed her envelope with the growing number already there. She turned and with a guilty smile muttered. "Well you never know..." Then with a last, longing look at the two girls, she was gone and normal behaviour was resumed by the gathering.

Neil emerged from behind the blond boy, looked up longingly and giggled before skittering away to stare with equal longing at a Mediterranean-looking youth.

Winnie, her 'daughters' in tow, moved purposefully towards a statuesque brunette. "How about her as a playmate?" She asked tartly, her patience showing signs of fraying.

Wendy Dawes, who was a gold-star lesbian and a regular attender at these events where she was well-known for making very low bids was currently staring up at a boy of south-east Asian appearance. As Blodwyn watched, the grey-haired lady sidled up to the podium before gently reaching out to take hold of he lad's small and inoffensive genitals. "Hmmm!" Wendy muttered thoughtfully. She let him go and then glanced at her catalogue before saying. "Hmmm!" Once again.

"Forget the twins... It looks as if nearly everyone has bid on them." Winnie said as she eyed the little pile of envelopes that sat in front of them.

"Oh!" Exclaimed Sammie. She bent over and then whispered something into Rachel's ear which caused the redhead to giggle and nod.

"Brunette?" Enquired Winnie hopefully.

"Brunette!" Chorused her daughters as they skipped over to fondle the terrified-looking young woman known only as Lot Eleven.

It was, it turned out, a good evening for most involved...

Neil MacPherson obtained the fair-haired lad with a bid of £35,500 and happily danced around the podium chortling and proclaiming that the boy would be known as "Cutie-Pie" from now on. Needless to say, "Cutie-Pie" looked stunned.

Dr Fordyce paid £42,050 for a pretty little Indian girl whose cost was greatly offset by his fees for surgical procedures performed as a result of other people's conditional bids.

Inspector Trudy Long won her twins who set her back by nearly £190,000... But then coppers are particularly well-paid although she did plan to save money by keeping them permanently naked.

Winnie Morgan's 'daughters' became the proud owners of their stunning brunette companion who set their 'Mother' back a cool £51,600. Not that she was complaining although she did look relieved that they had finally made up their minds. Her girls, however, were happy and that was the main thing!

Wendy was able to buy the slim and very pretty boy from Thailand for a surprisingly low £32,150, cheating a rather disappointed American man of his new fuck-toy, although the man did succeed in buying another lad to use in the same way. The Siamese boy's J5 stated that he was 18½ and although Wendy thought that he also looked younger, she remained quiet... It wouldn't do to get Blodwyn into trouble with the police, would it?

The Siamese lad found himself getting acquainted with Doctor Fordyce when he was escorted into the consulting room late the following morning for a surgical procedure of an intimate nature. "I want my momma!" Was the last thing that he said before the Doctor cut into him, but as he spoke only Thai, nobody paid him any attention. This was his very first step on the road to becoming a lady-boy and she would of course, be completely happy with the changes that produced her new self -- in fact almost as happy as Wendy would be.

The American man's new fuck-toy also visited Doctor Fordyce shortly after Wendy's new companion, although his was just a straight forward castration and there was nothing planned resembling feminization. The boy, whose J5 said that he was in his early twenties, was required to remain male and semi-functional to fulfil the wishes of his proud and ecstatic new owner who knew from experience that geldings were easier to ride than stallions.

Needless to say, all of them: the buyers as well as their purchases, lived happily ever after -- which is as it should be! As far as the young adults were concerned, they were just beginning their second lives and would never be allowed to remember anything that would make them unhappy.

C'est la vie! As the French say.

Writer345
Writer345
181 Followers