Second Night Stand with Sara

Story Info
A one night stand becomes a hot wife the second time around.
4k words
4.07
21.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Ryan. This story is about a second rendezvous with a woman who I had an amazing one night stand with years earlier. The second time we met I was still single, but she was married to another man. This couldn't stop the animal attraction we had for each other. It all started a little over two years ago, when I decided to have a happy hour drink at Nickel City in my hometown of Austin. A gorgeous brunette woman with deep brown eyes and an amazing body came to sit beside me. She wore tight jeans and a pink blouse that revealed a hint of perfect cleavage. Her dark brown curls fell over her shoulders and framed her face with beautiful dark brown eyes and gorgeous full lips.

We chatted for a long time and as time passed, we realized that we had a lot in common. I was a pilot and she was an executive, but our backgrounds growing up were very much the same; coming from hard scrabble rural roots. She was here on a business trip from her home in Portland.

We connected not only on an intellectual level, but a sexual one too. I was undressing her with my eyes the entire time, and I could sense that she was doing the same. So, I offered to walk her to her car. When we were near her car, I made my move. We made out, eagerly kissing, and then she shocked me by unbuttoning my pants and taking my now large and hard cock out, kneeling down and sucking on it right there in the parking lot. She was really good with her mouth, and I came quickly. She drank all of it up and smiled at me and we kissed. We ended up at her hotel, made out like teenagers in the elevator up to her room, and had some of the hottest amazing sex of my life. After we had each come twice, we lay in bed and chatted and laughed more. She told me how uncharacteristic it was for her to give a blowjob in public like that, but that she couldn't help herself. Eventually she drove me back to my place, and I was very sad that I would probably never see this woman again. She lived in the Pacific Northwest, after all. Her name was Sara.

But this is not the story of that encounter. You see, I couldn't get her out of my mind. After she returned to her home, she texted me about a nice pen I "accidentally" left in her room that she retrieved, but she didn't seem to be anxious to take things any further, so I let it die. But still, after two years, it was the best sex I could remember. One day, I was bored and thinking about that night with her. How she gasped as my cock entered her. How she lovingly sucked on my cock in full public view. I wanted her. Again. And it just so happened I had a trip planned to the Pacific Northwest to see some friends. I would be in Vancouver, BC and then Portland. I found her on Facebook and friended her.

She accepted my friend request and my heart (and cock) lept. I immediately checked her profile, and to my great disappointment she was married. Based on her posts, she seemed to have gotten married just a little after we had that incredible sex back in Austin. Not wanting to intrude on anything, I didn't message her. Afterall, I didn't want to break up a marriage and I wouldn't be satisfied with meeting for coffee. If I was going to see her, I would need to have her. She didn't message me either and so I left well enough alone and departed on my trip for Vancouver.

The trip was fun. I saw friends, hung out, and drank too much, but I couldn't get Sara out of my mind, knowing that she (and her delicious body) were just five hours away by car. Then, it happened.

It was Thursday morning, when I got a message from Sara. "Hey! Sorry I missed your message! Good to hear from you again! How's life?" I responded and we engaged in some small talk, when I treaded into the waters of her marriage. After all, she wouldn't have accepted my request and messaged me if there was no interest, right?

Then she laid it on me. Her marriage was great, but she needed "extra-curricular" activities, and had convinced her husband to let her "play" now and again. Now, I don't know if this was true or if she just wanted my dick as much as I wanted her. All I knew is that I needed Sara's pussy, so I didn't really care.

As we talked, I mentioned that I was coming to Portland. She was disappointed, explaining that she was on a business trip right now. We both thought we were the unluckiest people on the planet at that moment. "Oh well," I said. Where are you? I'll bet Austin (my hometown)!"

"No," she replied. "Vancouver."

"BC?" I asked.

"Yep, not even in the same country," Sara replied. My heart and dick were instantly brought back to life. I became instantly hard. My heart, mind, and body instantly knew I was probably hours away from being back inside Sara's body.

"ME TOO!!" I typed.

"NO WAY!! LET'S HOOK UP!" she said.

"I mean...let's...get together," she corrected, probably worried about expressing undue enthusiasm for the event we now both knew would soon happen.

"Awesome, there's a bar on Davie called Score. Want to meet there?" I suggested.

"Absolutely. I've been there with my husband actually! Lol! My dinner tonight should be done by 8 pm," Sara replied.

"Great! I'll be there at 8:30!" I typed as my heart raced. I did some personal grooming and got ready for our date, but I purposefully "forgot" to bring any condoms with me.

I walked into Score at the appointed time and saw Sara sitting at the bar with an empty stool next to her. Her body was just as I remembered and stunning. Just seeing her made me instantly hard again. Sara stood 5'4". She was wearing tight blue jeans that showed off her cute little ass, and a purple sleeveless blouse revealing a hint of that magnificent cleavage as before. Her breasts (what I could see of them) were as voluptuous and inviting as I remembered. "I'll be sucking on those soon!" I thought to myself.

"I saved you a seat," she said as I sat down next to her.

We had only one drink and made small talk, both of us sensing the hunger in each other's eyes for each other's bodies. "Sooo, it's kind of loud in here. Should we get the check and check out my hotel room?" Sara suggested.

"Definitely!" I replied.

We paid and as we walked to the hotel I put my arm around her, my hand squeezing her side, just below her breast, and sometimes meandering up to touch it lightly through her shirt. Her hand slipped into my back pocket. I couldn't resist anymore, and I made a move and kissed her. Sara is an incredible kisser. Her full lips kissed back eagerly. Tongues immediately intertwined. Right on the sidewalk with zillions of people all around us in downtown Vancouver we were making out, our hands starting to wander across each other's bodies. My hand started to go under her shirt and feel her bare warm skin. It dawned on us simultaneously that we couldn't just fuck in the street, so we gathered ourselves, picked up the pace and headed to her hotel. In the elevator I smiled at her, recalling our make-out session in the hotel elevator in Austin.

I kissed her again, and since we were alone, I did not hesitate this time to put my hands up her shirt and under her bra. Sara has amazing tits. They were a nice big handful with nice big erect nipples that screamed to be bitten and sucked. I satiated myself by squeezing her nipple between my forefinger and thumb as we kissed. My other hand wandered down Sara's pants and in her panties to find her pussy, which she had shaved bare, probably in preparation for our date. Did I mention that Sara's pussy gets super wet? I was having a field day dipping my fingers in her wetness and playing with her clit when the elevator doors opened. We practically ran down the hall to her room. She opened the door and before it could close she was undoing my pants and I was simultaneously ripping her blouse off.

My pants, underwear, and shirt were off, and I then quickly unfastened her bra and exposed those luscious full D cups of hers. She gasped at my uncircumcised cock as her hand wrapped around it. "I forgot how big you were!" she said. I pushed her panties down. "I forgot how wet you got!" I said, exposing her shaved pussy. I backed her to the bed and sat her down, then got on my knees between her legs. I took a nice long lick from the bottom of her pussy lips up to her clit. And then another, this time dipping my tongue inside her pussy. Sara's juices tasted amazing. She was hot, wet, and ready, as I continued making out with her pussy.

"We might have to go a little slow at first. You're a lot bigger than my husband!"

"Oh yeah," I thought. "She has a husband!" I was about to fuck another guy's girl! My dick was so hard at this thought it was straining towards the ceiling. I paused licking and sucking.

"Don't worry, I'll go nice and slow at first, but I'm going to remind you of what real sex is like tonight," I said.

I thought this might be pushing the line at disrespecting her husband, but she just smiled and bit her lip rubbing her hands excitedly in my hair as I worked between her legs.

"Mmmm. Can't wait!" she said, and then started sighing and whimpering. She squeezed by head between thighs as she came on my tongue. She calmed down a bit as I licked more gently now, and then said, "your turn!" and jumped off the bed.

"Stand up, I want to check this thing out!" Sara got on her knees and took my hard cock in her hands.

I then really noticed the wedding ring on her hand, which had a large emerald that glittered in the light as I felt the cool metal band rubbing against the smooth skin on my dick. That turned me on even more. She started worshipping my dick with her tongue, licking its length, playing with and nibbling at the foreskin. Tonguing my balls and licking back up to the shaft.

"Oh Ryan! I've fantasized so much about this and waited so long to taste it again!" she said between desperate sucks and licks.

Precum was leaking from my cock and she was greedily licking it up. Occasionally some ran down my cock and over her fingers and her ring, and I smiled to myself when I saw my sperm cover that glittering jewel. My balls ached, anxious to deposit all of their contents deep in Sara's body, where my sperm (clearly superior to her husband's) belonged. My mind was made up. I was going to fuck Sara bareback tonight.

Sara then said, "ok, time to get serious." I looked at her quizzically, but I soon knew what she meant as she took as much of my dick in her mouth as she could and firmly, persistently, and gently sucked. "Fuck yeah, Sara! You are so hot!" were the only words I could muster as I reached down with my right hand and squeezed one of her tits as she sucked, running the other through her soft deep brown curls.

"Oooh fuck you're good at that!" I moaned, admiring this beautiful woman with beautiful soft brown curls, soft breasts and big hard nipples rubbing my thighs as she sucked fervently at my straining cock.

Just like in the parking lot when we first met, I didn't last long in Sara's mouth. I couldn't control it. Sperm erupted from my dick like fucking Mt. Vesuvius. It went straight into Sara's mouth and onto her waiting tongue. She was caught off guard, but a look of startled delight crossed her face as Sara started to drink from my dick. Some spilled out right away, but she swallowed most of the first, and all of the second burst of cum, but the third squirt was too much too soon, and it totally overflowed from her lips, dripping down her chin and spilling all over her bare delicious breasts. The fourth was much the same, but she regained her stride and swallowed most of the fifth. I know I cum a lot normally, but I amazed even myself this night.

I looked down and beheld Sara's totally nude body now covered in my cum. My white creamy Ryan cum on Sara's light brown skin, contrasting with her dark brown curls and dark brown eyes was a truly beautiful sight. I was still rock hard and this view kept me that way. This woman had powers to motivate my body to do things that I've never experienced. I had just unloaded in her mouth and my dick was like, "I'm staying perfectly hard because I need to pump cum deep in this woman's pussy!" As I stood there in wonderment, Sara just smiled and said, "mmmmm, so yummy!"

I pushed Sara back onto the bed and mounted her, missionary style. Our naked bodies were pressed together as she ran her hands all over my chest, abs, and ass. I could sense that she hadn't been with a guy that worked out in a while by the way she meandered her fingers over my muscles and the look of wonderment in her eyes. Sara's tits were still covered in my cum and our bodies slipped and slid in the cum with every movement.

"You are so much hotter than my husband!" she confessed almost unconsiously under her breath, and then blushed, a bit embarrassed.

Trying to put her at ease, I said, "your body is so amazing, and tonight we are going to have the hottest sex ever!"

I decided then to use actions rather than words, so I started teasing Sara by running my dickhead (dripping with my cum) along the length of her slit. I teased Sara's clit with the head of my cock and she moaned in pleasure.

I did this a couple of more minutes until she urgently said, "That's not fair. You're cheating!" Before long though, that became "Oh, fuck it, I need you in me now!"

That was my cue that I was on my way to bareback heaven and I started to ease the fat head of my dick between her pussy lips. She didn't even think about a condom. Sara was tight and wet. Her husband must have been a good deal slimmer than me "down there" as her pussy strained to accommodate my fat head. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as my head parted her lips and gained entrance to her vagina. She gasped as my firm shaft began to enter and spread her. The feeling of Sara's pussy walls spreading to accomodate my bare dick as I pushed deeper was amazing. She groaned and put her hand on my ass and pulled me in. "Yes! Oh my god that cock feels good! You're sooo fat!" she screamed. I pushed further in until I was about half-way and started gentle in and out strokes, gradually going deeper a little each time.

"See, we'll go nice and slow getting you used to a real man-sized cock. Fun isn't it?" I teased. Sara just nodded and moaned.

I started sucking on one of her breasts as I worked myself in and out, a little deeper each thrust. It took less than a minute of me licking her breast, flicking her nipple with my tongue, and gently biting her ample nipple, while working my dick about half in and out of her super wet pussy, before Sara started sighing loudly and moaning with an expression on her face that said her senses were overwhelmed with pleasure. She was already coming on my bare dick. I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she came, and this invited me to push deeper.

She looked at me, half concerned, half amazed.

"We're only getting started honey" I said, as I started to go deep into Sara's tight pussy and pound harder. Finally, my balls made contact with her ass and I was all the way in. I pushed deeper still, feeling my head gently but firmly press against Sara's cervix, and she bit her lip hard.

"You're so big! I feel sooo full!" she said. But her hands were still firmly on my ass and she was smiling. The thought then finally dawned on her.

"Condoms! It's a rule with my husband!" she said. I wasn't worried though, I knew that at this point, Sara would be begging me to fill her with my cum soon. I just used some "sex logic," and continued working my dick in and our of her body.

"Don't worry honey, my dick was already covered in precum when I put it inside you, so my sperm is already inside your pussy now. When I cum it will just be a little more of my sperm inside you, and won't make any difference. Besides, don't you deserve to have a real man's sperm deep inside your body?"

It worked like a charm. With my dick deep in her body doing its thing, Sara looked me deeply in the eyes, and then with a smile said, "You're right, I was being silly. Nevermind!"

With that, I started pounding Sara's pussy with my bare dick, both of us now eagerly anticipating the moment where I would flood her pussy with as much cum as I could. My balls were slapping her ass hard. Her tight married pussy felt amazing. I could feel my aching heavy, and amazingly still full balls bouncing off of her cute little ass as I fucked her. I lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders for better access. My balls were buzzing, slapping hard and loud into Sara's ass. The slapping sounds filled the room, and Sara didn't give a fuck anymore. She started screaming and grunting loudly with each thrust.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I screamed, pistoning into Sara as hard and fast as I could, both of us sweaty.

I knew that everyone on the floor (and the one below us) could hear us fucking. After about five minutes, Sara looked at me with an amazed look on her face as another orgasm washed over her. This time, Sara's whole tight wet pussy squeezing my fat bare dick as she came again was too much for me to bear and I started pumping cum into Sara's body. A lot of cum.

"Oh fuck I'm coming!" I yelled after the first gush had already flowed into Sara's pussy. Sara held my ass tightly against her as I pumped more cum into her. My abs were working overtime, muscles squeezing and pushing cum from my body deep into Sara's body. The first eruption was like a five second constant flow of my semen into her pussy, bathing her cervix in sperm. Then I started pumping in successive squirts. By the fifth squirt I was amazed even at myself. Cum was still flowing. Sara's little pussy started to leak. She was overflowing. She probably felt it run down her ass and I was still pumping. She looked down at her overflowing pussy, stuffed full of my dick, and then up at me in amazement. "Oh my god, you're amazing Ryan!" was all she could say.

Sara's ass was covered in cum, her pussy completely full of Ryan sperm. But my dick wasn't done with her yet. Even after the last drop of sperm was squeezed into her, I was still hard. I started thrusting again, pounding her hard. Cum splashing everywhere with every thrust. We were both sweating, slipping, and sliding in ecstasy. The bed was a mess of our mingled juices. The entire room smelled strongly of Ryan/Sara sex, our combined juices making a deliciously fragrant cocktail. You could literally hear splashing sounds as my balls slapped her sperm-drenched ass with each thrust. I came yet again, filling her pussy even more, and Sara must have felt my dick pumping still more sperm into her, as this set Sara off on her third orgasm.

Sara's stomach and pussy were completely full of my cum at this point. Satisfied, I stayed in her and slowly softened as we basked in the amazing post-orgasmic glow.

"Better than husband sex?" I joked with a smile.

"Uhmmm, fuck yeah." She said matter of factly. "Much better!"

"I have to admit, fucking a married woman is pretty fun!" I said and we both laughed. "How does it feel to be full of a real man?" I couldn't help asking, hoping I hadn't gone too far. "Really amazing," she said and smiled, unconsciously putting her hand over her pussy and raising her legs to keep my sperm inside her.

We lay there and chatted for a while, not bothering to clean up any cum from our bodies. We fucked a couple of times again that night. Sara rode me the next time. I watched in amazement as Sara's body worked my cock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, my hands on her now sticky tits, her cute little ass bouncing up and down on my balls. We kissed deeply after she came on my dick a fourth time, the taste and smell of my cum, Ryan cum, a man's cum, strong on her breath.

I then took her from behind "doggy-style," my balls slamming into her pussy with every thrust. Her pussy was now open and inviting, having adjusted to my size. I came again inside her (fourth time that night!) and we cuddled, moving to spoon each other but careful to keep her impaled on my large dick. We finally fell asleep with my dick still in her, with a permanent semi-hard on.

12