Second Night Stand with Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up and the late-morning sun was streaming through the windows. I remembered where I was! In bed with Sara! Her breasts in my hands. Yes, she had a husband, but he was alone in bed somewhere, and I was in bed with Sara. A warm wet and very cozy sensation surrounded my cock. My bare uncut dick was still inside her body! We slept so soundly that my dick stayed in her all night! This thought instantly got me hard again and I woke Sara up by gently rocking in and out of her. She moaned softly, turned to me, and smiled, reaching around to touch my ass and pull me close as I gave her a morning round. I picked up the pace and started fucking her hard while spooning her, breasts in my hands, balls slapping her ass again. The neighbors must have heard the sound of my balls slapping Sara and thought, "here we go again!" Amazingly, I still had some cum in me and I filled Sara's pussy (still mostly full) again. We fell back asleep until we heard a knock on the door; it was past check-out time! We quickly dressed parted ways leaving a hotel room with soaked sheets and smelling of Ryan/Sara sex. I imagine she went back to her husband that very same day. Her body still full of my cum when she greeted him with a hello kiss no doubt.

Luckily for us both, my travel plans took me to Portland the very next day and I still had to retrieve my watch!

12