Second Opinion

Story Info
Cheater husband called her a fat cunt, she proved him wrong.
13.6k words
4.48
30.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

This is a story about two days of sex between two consenting adults who happen to meet by chance, one is single, the other married to a man who barely acknowledges her existence. There's more to it than just bedroom antics, but there is a fair amount of sex involved. In the past I've had commenters state I had too much sex in a story, therefore, be forewarned. I don't think it belongs in the LW category so I have listed it in Erotic Encounters. If sex and a wife seeking affirmation as to whom she is doesn't tickle your fancy you may want to avoid this story. Otherwise ... read on.

Second Opinion

I had finished my meal and was only taking up space at the restaurant attached to the Sheraton where I was staying for one more day. I could see people in a que waiting to be seated so when the nice waitress asked if I thought I'd be long I smiled and asked for the check. Charging it to my room I stood, then turned to her.

"My laptop has died and I need to do some online work, do you know if the hotel has a business section with computers?"

Waving for the bus boy she took my arm gently leading me to the door, she wanted that table!

"As a matter of fact, they do. Stop at the desk, she'll give you a code and point you in the right direction. Thanks for letting me have the table and you have a good evening."

The lady at the front desk gave me a code and pointed to her right, "You'll see an open area sir, there are several computers in there. Have a good evening."

I was beginning to get the impression everyone at this hotel wanted me to have a good evening, which was far better than telling me to have a crappy evening. I went to my room, grabbed my briefcase and got to work online. I'd been there a half hour or so when a lady that I figured was about 40, a few years older than me, sat to my right. The look on her face was one of utter disgust with some anger mixed in. She tried several times to log on to no avail, she was nearly in tears when she looked at me.

"Sir, you apparently know how to log on, will you please help me?"

Her cubicle was the now "mandatory" six feet from mine, another asinine idea, as though those little germ thingies know they can't go beyond six feet. My grandpa summed it up quite nicely, "I made it through two tours in Nam and three bullet holes in my stomach, I sure as hell aint afraid of some friggin germ that may or may not be floatin around. One that kills less than two percent of people who get the flu." But I digress, I scooted my chair to her area, as I got closer she moved to her right, when I stopped in front of her computer she asked if I minded her not wearing a mask.

"I don't mind at all, you'll notice I'm not wearing one and don't intend to start. Shall we get this process started? What's your code number?"

Within a minute I had her online, thinking I would be a gentleman I asked what she was searching for. My intention was to help her find a site, the look she gave me was one of embarrassment mixed with bewilderment. Her face was beginning to redden and I could tell her breathing had changed. I took the hint, as I moved away she stopped me.

"Please, I can probably use your help. Oh my, this is so embarrassing. I want to find one of those sites where you find a guy to have sex with. Nothing permanent, just one night of sex."

We were probably three feet apart staring at one another, I was surprised to say the least. I mean, this was mommy homemaker talking to me, the rings on her finger had not been removed, her attire was attractive but not overly revealing, makeup and hair looked like they'd been quickly freshened. I was confused and interested in what might be going on at the same time.

I decided to try and garner some information, "May I ask your name?"

She studied my face for thirty seconds or more, I sensed she wanted to tell me, she was simply afraid. I held up a hand and told her I was sorry for intruding and that I'd let her be. As I prepared to turn I heard her answer.

"It's Riley. You aren't some kind of stalker are you? Wait, what a stupid question, I should have asked that before I told you I'm looking for one of those sex apps. And may I ask yours?"

"It's Rex. Imagine that, R and R side by side at the hotel computers. Who woulda thunk it?" She belly laughed as I continued. "I need to ask something, please don't think me forward, but why on earth would you want to find a hookup site? Are you in town for one night and this is an adventure, an you want to find an out of town lover perhaps, or is it a revenge thing for something he did?"

"No, nothing like that. I'm here with my worthless husband. I want one of those hook up sites for a second opinion."

Now I was really confused. "A second opinion? I'm lost here Riley. Help me out."

Turning her chair to face me she crossed her legs and leaned forward slightly as if she were going to reveal a secret, not sure why she felt that way, no one was any closer than twenty feet from us. The swish of her stockings as she crossed her legs got my immediate attention, she caught me looking at her legs and smiled. I couldn't see more than an inch or two above her knees, but what I could see was inviting.

She spoke very softly, "I feel like some sort of floozy for telling you why, I think I'm old enough to be your mom for goodness sake. Just how old are you anyway?"

"I'm 33, and since you opened that door, how old are you?" I asked.

She giggled softly, "Oh my, you wear it well. I thought you were in your early twenties, I turned 46 two days ago. That's part of why I'm here, my worthless husband is at a conference for the rest of the week, I came along thinking we might celebrate my birthday together. Not so, he has zero time for me."

"You keep calling him worthless Riley. Why? There must be some redeeming value in him, otherwise why did you marry him?"

"Oh, when we married nineteen years ago I thought he was everything a woman could want and it was that way until after I started having children. Then it was like I was needed for breeding and breeding only. He had no time for me, paid no attention to me, the only time he had sex with me was to impregnate me once more. Iwas so trusting, so stupid, I finally figured out he's had little office honey's all along."

I felt badly for her, "That sucks. You're an attractive woman, you don't sag or droop or have a flabby roll around the middle like I see on so many women. What the hell is not to like? He must be an idiot. Let me guess, so you're considering having revenge sex with a stranger. Right?"

She had been dangling a heel off her toes as we spoke, moving her chair closer it dropped onto the floor. I bent over to pick it up and was met with the smell only a woman can create. The aroma of her perfume mixed with the scent of female arousal drifted softly from beneath her dress. My dick jumped and I began to salivate thinking if I'd read the situation right and took my time, I might be the one who sampled her wares that night. I don't chase married women, but if she wanted to toss me a bone, I was gonna take it. She was probably ten pounds above ideal, but then who the hell has an ideal weight any longer?

Her breasts were certainly adequate, her waist was typical of a woman who'd had more than one child, her legs were shapely and she had delicate facial features. I caught myself thinking, "Why the hell would somebody throw away a woman like her?"

Sitting up I went to hand her the shoe, she stuck out her foot in a gesture for me to re-hang it on her toes, which I did. Settling back, she crossed her arms and braced herself.

With a stern look she continued, "Well, it didn't start out that way. This was going to be the week I showed him what a nice piece of tail he's been ignoring. I bought some sexy lingerie, a new garter belt, silk stockings, lacy stretch panty/bra sets you can see through. The whole nine yards."

Leaning at the waist she signaled for me to get closer as she whispered, "I even bought a bra with holes for the nipples and panties with no crotch. I felt like a slut when I walked out of that store, and to think some women wear that stuff every day."

I smiled, "Don't tell me he ignored you in that outfit?"

She grimaced and then looked peeved, "Worse, he told me he wouldn't touch my, (she leaned with her mouth next to my ear) worn out fat cunt."

I was flabbergasted, who the fuck treats somebody like that, as she sat straight in the chair I was lost for words. When my thoughts caught up with my emotions I asked.

"Are you serious? Did he really say that?" She nodded, I could see tears pooling along the bottom of her eye. "What did you do Riley? That had to hurt like hell."

I handed her a kleenex from the box on my left, she dabbed her eyes so as not to smear her makeup, blew her nose, chucked the Kleenex and tried to smile.

"I did what anyone that hurt would do, I went back into the bathroom, locked the door and bawled my eyes out while he went to the bar. We haven't spoken since, in fact he got a different room altogether, I haven't seen him at all after that. I'm tired of his nasty remarks, screw him and the horse he rode in on."

Somehow sex with her was not first and foremost on my mind at the moment, I was more interested in making her feel better about herself.

"It may be none of my business Riley, but what are your plans? This is some serious stuff."

She chuckled to herself, "Oh, it's over, I'm done with him. He hasn't shown the kids any interest since they were little, he doesn't even know what grade they're in. Even though I don't need what money he has I'll take him to the cleaners in divorce court, the kids can pay off their student loans with it when they finish college. The scheduled flight home is on Saturday, it's Tuesday, I booked a flight for me on Thursday, I have an appointment with a divorce lawyer on Friday, by the time he gets home everything will be in motion."

I looked directly in her eyes, "I find myself wondering why you think you need a second opinion. Sounds like you've made up your mind. You're going to divorce him."

Dropping the shoe off her toes again I bent to pick it up, she lifted her leg slightly putting her foot on my wrist. It wasn't a beaver shot by any means, but I could see another four or five inches of silk clad leg. The light glimmered off the stocking and the delicate rustle of silk rubbing against itself made my cock twitch, bringing me back to the world of horny thoughts.

"Leave it Rex. I don't need a second opinion as to whether I'll divorce the cheating SOB. I need a second opinion about whether I still have enough of what it takes to attract and keep a man, or if I should simply wing it alone from here on."

I sat up, "You need to be careful with internet hook up sites, there are some deviates out there on the web, people who have very strange ideas as to what sex is all about. If you still want me to I'll help you find a hook up site, but really, you need to be careful."

The foot without the shoe made its way alongside my calf as she looked me over from top to bottom, then smiled.

"I don't think I need a site like that anymore, I think I need you. Are you interested? It's been a long time since a strapping young man like you has laid between these legs. Are you willing to give it a go?"

I reached down, took hold of the foot alongside my leg and lifted it, then I kissed the bottom of her foot which made her toes curl. My hand ran up her calf stopping above the knee, I was going to go further but decided we were in an area lacking any privacy whatsoever and held it there a minute. Her leg was high enough that I could see the clip of her garter belt on the back side even though her legs were together. Setting her leg down I scooted forward, leaned in and kissed her gently.

"Will you wear that outfit you were talking about for me? I'm here another two days, you could stay in my room and wear both if you'd like. I know the area fairly well, I'll take you to dinner tomorrow night, I'll make your stay here memorable in a good way."

Reaching her hand behind my neck she pulled me in for another kiss, this time her tongue gently probed my lips. I obediently opened my mouth to taste hers, by golly, if she was going to initiate, I was going to respond. Sitting up she pushed my chair back with her stocking clad foot and stood reaching her hand for mine as she slipped her shoe back on.

"Rex, I'll dress any way you like, I have one request though. That you suck my nipples while I'm wearing the open nipple bra, I just think that would be erotic as hell. Why don't you finish on your computer, give me your room number, I'll grab my clothes and overnight bag and see you in fifteen. Let's have some champaign ordered, my treat, I feel like celebrating. He'll shit a brick when he goes to check out and see's I had it sent to another room."

I stood to hug her, sliding my hand to her butt where I gave her two soft pats on the left cheek. She smiled, kissed me quickly and then whispered.

"OOO, you naughty boy. Things like that will get me out of these panties in a quick hurry. Go shut down, remember, fifteen minutes, and stay dressed. I want to unwrap my gift to myself."

My cock was hard as tempered steel as she walked away, I watched the swish of her hips which I'm sure was exaggerated and all for my benefit. I again asked myself why a guy would willingly throw that bundle of sex appeal away. It hurt so bad to try and sit that I shut down the computer standing. She told me to stay dressed but the tightness of my underwear and slacks was starting to create problems, I needed to calm down long enough to walk without looking like I had a summer sausage in my pants.

Just before she knocked on my door the champaign arrived, being chilled in an ice bath, as the waiter left I heard a soft knock. I opened and took her luggage, which was more than a few clothes and her face case. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I decided I wasn't going back to that room, he won't even know I'm gone. You're stuck with me until I leave."

I'd set the bags down and turned to her, she abruptly pinned me to the wall as she Frenched me, or should I say we French kissed and groped each other. I had a tit in one hand while I squeezed an ass cheek with the other, she'd managed to get her hand between us and was stroking my cock. Pulling back she purred across my lips as they barely touched.

"I like what I feel Rex. I'm gonna do my best to fuck you senseless these next two days. You can render your opinion when we head out on Thursday."

I didn't tell her I planned to leave Wednesday, I could easily extend my stay one more day to please this lovely lady, maybe we'd decide to spend all Wednesday evening in bed making one another happy. She may have been doubting her abilities, but I sure as hell wasn't. This was going to be just what I needed before my three week trip to the orient. Pussy is plentiful overseas, but from where I stood there were too many things that could go wrong, I chose to go without when I was abroad, regardless of whether it was over the Pacific or the Atlantic.

"Riley, it will be my pleasure to try and please you in every way. Now, shall we stop dallying around and get this show started? The champaign will be nicely chilled by the time the preliminaries are over. Do you want to go first, or me?"

"I like how you think Rex, take my clothes off first, that way I can do whatever I want with you as yours come off. Oh, and I like to talk raunchy if it feels really good, so be ready just in case."

I took her hand and led her to the bed, standing behind I unzipped the dress and pulled it off her shoulders leaving it dangling from her upper arms, I then cupped her breasts, the top portion was exposed. I whispered.

"34D?'

She giggled, "34C and a little droopy, I hope that'll do."

I kissed along her neck to her earlobe before I spoke, "They don't feel droopy to me. I like the hard nipples, I'm a tit man, they don't need to be big, I like them in all sizes, but I love big nipples."

She laughed as she pressed her ass back into my throbbing dick. "All the more for you to suck my dear. My nipples are connected to my pussy, they love to be sucked and played with."

Sliding the dress forward over her arms I let it fall in a puddle on the floor, I was going to unclasp the bra but stopped and turned her to face me. The sexy lacy bra she'd told me about earlier was one of those that covers just the bottom half of the breast, her nipples rested on the top of the cup. I couldn't help myself, I muttered, "oh fuck" as I bent down engulfing her left nipple. As much fun as this bra was I could only imagine what it would be like to suck her nipples with the peek-a-boo bra.

Lifting her breast from the cup I latched on and sucked like a starving baby, her nipple had to be distended an inch by the time I let it leave my mouth with a loud POP. Pulling the other cup down I repeated on her other beast, all the while she was cradling my head with her hands and pushing into me, cooing softly, whimpering at times, purring like a kitten at others. I stood up and kissed her long as we held onto one another for a minute or more.

I pushed the bra down, spun it, unclasp it and tossed that sucker to the other side of the room. I'd been so engrossed in playing with her breasts I hadn't taken notice of the rest of her, holding her at arm's length I drank in her beauty. She wasn't extravagant or overtly sexy, not the kind of woman who turns heads everywhere she goes. Hers was the beauty of a woman who'd bore children, who'd stayed in relatively decent shape in spite of little kids nursing and always somehow in demand of something.

This was the epitome of an everyday neglected housewife in need of honest attention, the kind of attention that lets her know she's still attractive and desirable. Worth every ounce of effort required to bring her to a body quaking, eye rolling, toe curling, climax or two. Head thrown back, mouth open in a wide O, breathing stopped altogether as wave after wave of ecstasy flows through her body. Hips humping, vaginal muscles clamped around the cock spewing gobs of sperm deep within her very sated pussy.

Yes, that kind of orgasm, the kind that makes her look forward to the next romp with hubby, and not someone else. The kind that makes her panties wet thinking back to the fun they'd had the night before. The kind that makes her want to buy more sexy undies just to watch his cock grow in anticipation of fucking her through the mattress one more time before the kids get home from grandma's. The kind of orgasm Riley had gone without for years, it was time to correct that.

My mouth was watering as I looked her over, I stopped as I gazed upon her mound, waiting to greet me was a full bush of lush silky curls. It was obvious she had trimmed the sides, the rest was natural, the way I like a pussy to be. If my tongue or dick can't penetrate a few soft hairs then I'm in poor shape. Natural looking pussies make me all the harder. Having the panties on over the belt made it easier to slide my hand inside. I've often wondered what it was about sliding my hand under the elastic of a woman's panties and into that inviting bush that made me feel so triumphant. As if I were two strides away from home base ready to score.

With my fingers in her bush the elastic of the panties was pushed away from her body, the sweet aroma of a pussy ready to be penetrated filled my nostrils, I tilted my head back breathing deeply through my nose. Moving a finger over her clit headed for the labia I felt her hips twitch as she caught her breath.

A low moan emitted from deep within, her hips were now pushed forward against my hand as I slowly slid a finger up and down the labia. The juice was warm, wet, thick, I was imaging putting my face in her pussy and licking all that lovely cream, taking her over the edge with a climax would be the icing on the cupcake. She squatted slightly allowing me to insert a finger inside, when I did she let out a loud, "Oh fuck" and then pushed into my hand.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers