Second Opinion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After playing grab ass in the shower with me spending a ridiculous amount of time washing her breasts from behind we started getting ready for our dinner date. Watching her do her hair and apply her makeup I again wondered what sort of idiot throws away something like her for a fake titted bottle blond that's probably fucked hundreds of guys. She was going to put on the crotchless panties when I stood and cupped her mound.

"Nothing, you wear nothing tonight. You want me to play with your pussy at the table, then leave the panties off. As far as a bra goes, I want you to wear the peek a boo bra all evening."

"But my nipples will be hard all the time from rubbing on my dress."

I smiled, "My point exactly. You want me to treat you like a dirty girl, then you dress like a dirty girl. I won't embarrass you, but I will make you cum, take some panties along for afterward so you don't soak through the dress."

Pushing her pussy tightly into my hand she kissed me and whispered, "Yes love, whatever you want."

I knelt, kissed her bush, stood and dressed along with her. The new dress looked spectacular on her, she made it shine and glimmer. Walking down the hall to the elevator I had my hand on her ass, she made sure she gave it a little bit of extra swish for my pleasure. Entering the lift she reached back and rubbed my cock, I immediately began to harden. Smiling at me she winked.

"That's what I like about you Rex, you always satisfy. Let's go eat so you can make me cum before we come back here and you fuck me, what did you call it, oh yeah, flatfoot doggy. The more I think about that the more I want it. I may not be able to walk very well tomorrow but I have a four-hour flight and all afternoon to recuperate."

Our cab driver was an older woman, as we got in and sat I could see her looking at us in the rear view mirror, I gave her the destination, as she pulled away from the curb she smiled, winked at Riley, and said, "You two behave."

Riley smiled back and commented, "Not a chance."

We weren't two blocks down the street when Riley took my hand and put it under her dress directly on her lush delicate bush. With the dress draped over my arm my hand was couldn't be seen. I started to move my hand and she stopped me, leaning close and whispering.

"Don't play, just keep your hand there, it makes me feel desired. You can play at dinner, I'm looking forward to that, it's going to feel so raunchy and taboo. I can barely wait."

We ordered her favorite before dinner treat, onion rings, along with a glass of wine for Riley and water for me. I had my hand on her upper thigh as we talked but didn't do more than softly caress the bare skin above the top of her stockings, my fingers were close enough I could feel the heat dissipating from between her legs. Just as the drinks arrived she opened her legs, moved my hand to the vulva and said in a smoky voice.

"If you don't finger me now I'm gonna rip your clothes off and fuck you on this table."

Turning my hand inward to her pussy I slid a finger inside as far as I could go, the table cloth in the booth draped far enough that what I was doing couldn't be seen. When the last knuckle touched her swollen vulva she opened her legs wide enough for two fingers to slide in. It was uncomfortable to hold my hand in that position but I was determined to find her G-spot and take her over the edge before the onion rings arrived. Curling my fingers I knew I'd found that rubbery little spot when her hips thrust forward and she hissed "yessss" ever so lightly.

As much as she wanted to be a lady she couldn't seem to stop her hips from undulating slightly, pushing toward my fingers as much as possible without everyone knowing she was being finger fucked. I sensed she was getting closer, her breathing was erratic and staggered, as her body began to quiver she looked at me and whispered.

"Kiss me, now."

She moaned into my mouth as she climaxed, loud enough for me to hear and no one else, her vaginal muscles were clamping and unclamping repeatedly, I felt like her pussy was trying to suck my fingers in further. As she gained control she broke the kiss and settled back with my fingers still inside.

"Did anyone see us? I feel like such a slut. How the hell do you know so much about what gets a woman off? Don't pull your fingers out yet, let me get some Kleenex from my purse, I'm so wet. What are you going to do about your fingers?"

I grinned a devious grin, "You're going to look around and when no one is watching you'll let me know. Then I'm going to move my fingers from your molten cunt into my mouth where I will savor the taste of you miss Riley. Anymore questions?"

"No more questions" she whispered as she looked around and then nodded, I slipped my fingers from her body and into my mouth where I pretended I was licking something from my fingers. Damn I loved her taste, I could eat and suck on this cunt every day and night without ever tiring of her taste. With the majority of the thick sticky cream licked from my fingers I wiped the remainder on a napkin. Her hand was between her legs sopping up the remnants of her orgasm when she leaned to me.

"I'm going to go to the ladies, these Kleenex are not going to be sufficient, I need a thin pad and panties. My God man, I've never cum so hard from a finger in my entire life. Hurry up, move, it's running down my leg."

I paid special attention to her chest as she returned to the table, the bra was thin enough you couldn't see the outline of the peek-a-boo bra under her dress but those nipples, damn those nipples stood proud, hard, looking as if they needed a pair of lips wrapped around them. When I commented on how sexy she looked she told me I wasn't the only who thought that men were staring at her all the way from the bathroom. On the ride back to the hotel she once again slid my hand under dress and onto her panty covered mound, it was warm and soft. I kept my hand there all the way back, as we approached the hotel she giggled and said softly. "She likes you."

Considering how many times we'd screwed over the past thirty six hours we knew neither had more than one more round in us, by the time we walked into the room it was already 9:45. As we undressed

she sidled up to my body pressing her torso tight to mine.

"Would you mind if we wait a bit for our farewell fuck? I was thinking maybe around four thirty or five, I need to leave for the airport by eight, we'd have time for sex and to get ready for the day. Sound okay lover boy?"

As we kissed I pulled her down onto the bed with me holding her tight. We necked a little, her panties were still on, sliding my hand under the elastic she pushed up to meet my fingers. The pad was gone, I was met with a warm soggy pussy which made me smile. Somehow I needed to know she was going to be alright after we parted, I may have ruined what was left of her marriage, I needed to know she was going to be safe and taken care of.

"Riley, what about money when he finds out you're divorcing him, will you be alright? I can help if you need me to."

She was laughing, "I think it's him who'll need to worry about finances. I'm the one with money, not him, yes, he has a good paying job, but I'm the one with the huge trust, not him. I made sure we had a pre-nup, well, actually it was my grandpa who insisted, now I'm glad he did. Grandpa set up a living trust fund for me while I was still in high school, as well as me inheriting the entire estate upon his death. When I turned 21 I began receiving the equivalent of a yearly salary from that fund. When he died four months ago his entire estate went to me, I've been having some things updated since then. I'll start living there when I get back.

Dipshit won't be able to touch it, we'll have to split what we've gained since we've been together, but that's all, the trust and inheritance were all in my name before I ever met the asshole I married. Even at that he won't get much, there's an infidelity clause I can prove he's violated numerous times. He can piss up a rope as far as I'm concerned."

I was confused, "Why did you stay with him?"

"Good question, I'm not really sure. Like they say, hope springs eternal. At first it was for the kids, after they were out of the house I suppose I kept hoping things might change. It sounds stupid, but it was what it was. You've helped me see I'm not a "fat old cunt" as he called me, he's a douche bag and I'm done with him. Geez I wish I could take you home with me."

I pulled her close and said no more, she was against my side, breasts pressed into me, her leg over my abdomen, the softness of her muff against my thigh. Yes, if I was older and ready to settle I could easily do so with her. Sleep came quickly, so did four AM, I awoke with her lips wrapped around my cock, her head was bobbing up and down as she sucked and stimulated me to hardness. With my cock hard as steel she released it from her lips and slid up to kiss me.

"Okay big boy, it's hands and knees ass in the air time, I want what you talked about yesterday. Don't hold back, I want it hard and deep, I want my pussy full and well used when I get on that plane. I'm not gonna wear a pad either, I want your cum to soak my panties. I want to be able to throw them against the wall and have them stick when I get ready for bed."

Her ass was in the air as I squatted over her, sliding my cock in it felt tighter than the day before, or was it simply my imagination. Stroking a few times I felt her relax and arch her back as she widened her knees, her pussy was ready and it was mine. With my hands lightly touching her waist for balance I slammed into her love cavern as hard as I could, she met every thrust pushing back into me, our bodies were slapping together and the sweat rolled down my face. I knew my legs would give out before too long, I picked up speed telling her I was going to cum soon.

"Me too, me too. Give it all to me baby, fill my pussy, go ahead and unload. I've cum once, you exploding inside will take me over the top again. Fuck her Rex, fuck her, own her."

I arched my back and pushed as hard as possible against her pussy, her body began to spasm and jerk, she was wailing while I was grunting like a hog fighting for the last cob of corn. I was sure we'd woken whoever might be next door, if anyone was there at all. Her knees buckled as she sank forward, I stayed embedded within her smoldering cunt, my dick didn't want to leave as her Kegel's contracted and relaxed, milking my balls for everything I had. Lying over her back she wheezed making me realize my weight was on her, lifting up she turned her head and spoke.

"I could feel it coming all the way up your cock again, just like before. The minute it started to come up the shaft I could feel it. Damn that was good, I like this flatfoot doggy stuff."

In the shower we didn't mess around much, she was sore, I was worn out. Holding one another in the stream of hot water she planted a warm sultry kiss om my lips and then invaded my mouth with her tongue. I let her win the battle, at the end she sucked my tongue into her mouth and pulled back looking at me and speaking softly.

"I'd give you my ass Rex, but I'm so raw and sore I wouldn't be able to sit for a week if we did that. I'll give you my contact info and I'd like yours as well. If you ever get to Atlanta be sure and let me know, I imagine flatfoot anal is as good as what we just did. Justin, my dipshit soon to be ex-husband won't do anal, so I have to rely on my trusty dildo a few times a year."

We rode together in a taxi to the airport, since my flight to Houston was two hours later I chose to sit at the gate with her until they boarded. I held her hand but we did nothing more than a sweet lingering kiss as we stood. I asked one last question.

"Did you get the answer you were looking for regarding a second opinion?" I asked.

"You were the perfect answer Rex, you came through loud and clear, in every way. In fact, some is dripping into my panties right now. Don't forget, call if you're in Atlanta."

I concluded my business in Houston and grabbed the last flight home arriving in Flint, MI shortly after eight. When we touched down I texted my sister letting her know I'd be home by nine. Darlene has lived with me the past five years since she was widowed, she was the oldest sibling, I'm the youngest. No, we don't have a sexual relationship, a welcome home hug is as intimate as we get. She happens to be dating Elroy, he works at the Ford dealership, they've been going out almost a year. I've come home a day earlier than expected a few times finding her with Elroy firmly embedded between her legs, no I didn't witness it, but I certainly know what the sounds indicate. She always smiles and gets a bit red faced when she leaves the bedroom with Elroy and sees me on the couch or in the kitchen.

The lovely aroma of a beef roast greeted my nostrils as I walked in the back door carrying my bags. Darlene walked from the TV room and greeted me with our customary hug and "good to see you". With the bags in my room and a quick trip to the bathroom I ventured to the kitchen where supper was on the table. We chatted about this and that while we ate, bringing me a coffee afterward she asked if I'd had a good week.

"It was Darlene, it was. In fact, it was a phenomenal week. One I wouldn't mind repeating."

She chuckled and gave me the older sister stare, "Musta met a woman along the way. Been awhile for you in that department, I can always tell."

I left it at that, we don't talk much about our sex lives and that's just fine. With the next day being Saturday I set about taking care of my outdoor chores. Our agreement was that she'd take care of all the indoor housewifey stuff and I'd take care of the outside which suited us well. I'd just finished cleaning the mower and put it away when my phone pinged with Riley's number listed.

Riley: Hey stud. Wanted to thank you for a lovely time, I'm still sore and a little bruised, but oh my, was it worth it. My appointment with the lawyer went well."

Me: Hi. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you as well, how soon will he be served?

Riley: Funny you should ask. When he discovered I'd left a day early he extended his stay until next Thursday, I expect he plans to be with the bimbo until then. Anyway, I'm having him served Tuesday at the hotel. The lawyer I hired is a scrappy woman who's husband cheated on her several years ago. It ought to be an interesting evening for Justin. Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

Me: That's the first you've mentioned his name. Mmm, you're a vindictive little thing, remind me to never get on your bad side.

Riley: Hey, speaking of side, I'd like your meat being thrust into me while on my side with a leg raised over your arm. I think that would be lovely. When are you coming to Atlanta? My pussy is still beat up but I'm horny again.

Me: I have to be in Southeast Asia for three weeks so I won't be on the east coast for another month or more. Maybe I'll fly out over Europe instead of the Pacific and detour through Atlanta on my way home. Will that work?

Riley: Sure, maybe we can do a little back door playing as well. I like it both ways, I'm certain I'd love it with you.

Me: Sounds good, I'll call ahead.

When I was wheels up leaving Bangkok I let her know I'd be in Atlanta Friday mid-afternoon and wasn't flying home until Sunday evening. Her response was a text accompanied by a picture. She was on hands and knees with a thick blue dildo buried in her pussy and a smaller bright pink one stuck in her ass. The caption read.

They're both anxious to see you."

Her place was as I expected. A sculptured lawn and shrubbery, everything in its place and blossoming. Meeting me at the door she snaked her arms around my neck placing a scorching kiss on my lips and feeling my cock with her free hand. I stepped back and motioned the expanse of the yard with my hand.

"Yeah, it reeks of wealth. It was granddads and he always kept it like this, when he left it all to me he insisted I keep it the way he had. I don't mind, he left me a ton of money to keep the yard as it was. Come inside, I'll show you to my room where you can freshen, Gretchen has dinner almost ready. You'll sleep with me the entire weekend, Gretchen is going to visit her oldest daughter. Oh, I bought some sexy undies for you to rip off my body before you fuck me raw again."

With the way the grounds were kept and affluence everywhere I looked, I again found myself wondering what the hell was wrong with her husband to be such a dick, ignoring her and their children. She hadn't struck me as a closet bitch or a test pilot in a broom factory, sex aside, she was actually quite nice and fun to be with. As I stepped from the bathroom Riley was sitting on the bed with her arms outstretched, I willingly set beside her, she wasted no time planting a steamy kiss on my lips before pulling back.

"I really want to have you strip and ride me like a bunking bronc but Gretchen has poured her heart into making a meal for you. I told her a little about you when I got home, she's anxious to meet the man who put a smile back on my face. And no, she and I don't hook up and we don't so threesome's if you were wondering. What say we lay here a few minutes while you play with me and Getchen gets the table set."

Gretchen was a sweet lady, in her mid-sixties, she'd been with the family over thirty years. She and I hit it off immediately, by the time she got ready to leave for the weekend it was like we had known one another a long time. Riley told her to skip the dishes, that she and I would do them, and for her to have a wonderful weekend. We were loading the dishwasher when the phone rang, she could see it was her ex and ended the call.

I was curious, "How are things with old what's his name? Is he accepting the fact that he's out on his ear? Is my being here going to create problems?"

She smiled and patted my cheek, "No lover boy, you being here won't complicate things in the least, it will give me the perspective I need to continue on. He's been awfully nasty, telling me I'm still a fat cunt, making fun of you for spending two days with me, insinuating that I'll be begging to take him back. I honestly think the shmuck thought he was going to ride on my coattails into the inheritance, and you know, if he'd been a better husband and father this would have all been shared with him. But not anymore."

"Do you hear from or see him since getting back?" I asked.

"Oh, a here or there thing from a distance, I make him go through my lawyer and it thoroughly pisses him off. He has dinner at the club every Saturday night, I've planned an evening for us, at the club. I want the egg sucking weasel to see what a handsome catch you are. If you have no objections I'm going to dress and behave rather loosely .... with only you of course."

"Are we going to do more than eat? I like to dance if you do."

She grinned and murmured, "I looooove to dance. Can I ride your leg, that'll send the dirty little fucker through the roof. I know I'm a bit pudgy around the middle but my legs still look good, I found a skirt that only covers to about mid-thigh and a silk transparent blouse, under which I intend to let the girls go free. I have some lovely thigh high stay ups with a cute floral pattern, I got them just for you. I want to wear them when you're riding me, I can be your two-bit slut."

With the washer loaded, started and our hands dried I spun her around facing away from me as I walked her toward the table, when her legs hit the table I bent her over, lifted her skirt and yanked her panties to her knees. Before I could get my cock out she stood and spun, cupping my chin she hissed.