Second Opinion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,181 Followers

"My my, for a white boy that's a pretty impressive piece of equipment," Joan said as she moved closer and got a better look at the teenager.

Suddenly aware that he was still holding his cock in his hand, Sean quickly pulled up his pants to conceal it.

"I hope you're not doing that on my account," Joan said with a broad smile. "Its not like its the first cock I've seen, or even the first white one."

From somewhere in the back of his mind, Sean remembered Tom telling him that his Aunt's second husband had been white.

"Err, can I help you with something, Mrs. Tomlinson," Sean said, wondering if something was wrong.

"Joan, remember," she grinned as she made no attempt to get out of his way to let him out of the bathroom. "And can you help me? That is an interesting question?"

She was now near enough for Sean to also remember Tom telling him that his aunt and mother had been at the bottle earlier.

"Joan," Sean said, thinking that finally using her name might get her to pay attention, "I think you've had a little too much to drink. Let me help you back up to your room."

"My sister has had too much to drink," Joan retorted, not moving an inch. "I can hold my liquor a lot better than she can. I'm not so much tipsy as horny."

Having no idea what to say to that, Sean just held his tongue.

"And it doesn't help matters any that I'm sleeping just on the other side of the wall while my nephew, bless his own horny heart, has been pounding the hell out of that girlfriend of his for the better part of a half hour. Did you know that girl's a moaner? Thankfully my sister sleeps like a rock after she's had a few."

The confirmation that Tom and Whitney were doing exactly what he had imagined brought a renewed stirring in Sean's shorts. The erection that had been slowly diminishing quickly found new life.

"So now we're back to the question, can you do anything for me?" Joan said. "My sister told me the story about how that redheaded girl I saw out on the porch dumped you after having gone out with her all year. She said she didn't know why but unless you're a total asshole, and I don't think Susan would think so much of you if you were, the problem has to be with that girl. Both Susan and I think you're the cutest of Tom's friends, of course she's not supposed to say that about teenage boys who sleep over her house regularly, and from what I just saw, you're hardly lacking in what God gave you. So I have to guess she's the one with the problem, not you."

Despite how many times other people have said that to him over the last few weeks, this was the first time Sean considered the idea that it might be true.

"She said I didn't satisfy her," he found himself admitting, much to his surprise.

"With a cock like that?" Joan laughed softly. "If I had to guess, I'd say she just didn't know what to do with it."

Neither of them really had that much idea what they'd been doing, Sean admitted. Maybe it was both of their faults, not just his.

"But I most certainly do," Joan said as she extended a long index finger and ran it across the length of his cock, now straining against his briefs.

"What?" Sean said, started at her touch and not sure he heard correctly what she'd said.

Taking his lack of response for something else, Joan removed her hand.

"Am I too old for you, is that it?" she asked. "Or is it that you have a thing against black women?"

It wasn't that Joan was too old. How could she be, Sean would be forced to admit, when his most secret and discomforting fantasy had been to imagine the woman who had taken him in as an almost son in a sexual manner. What would Tom have though if he ever knew that his best friend had jerked off to the image of his mother naked. And as for black women in general, the thoughts he'd just had about Whitney easily dispelled that suggestion.

"No, I don't think you're too old," Sean said, keeping the rest of his answer to himself.

"Good," Joan smiled as she took her other hand and began to undo the buttons of the man's dress shirt she had worn to bed. "And I don't want to hear a word about you're not being able to satisfy me, you let me worry about that."

Part of Sean knew this was so very wrong, that he should get the hell out of there even if he had to walk all the way home. That part, the rational part, held little sway however as more and more of Joan's soft breasts became visible. By the time her dark, erect nipples came into view, so identical to those he had gotten brief glimpse of around the pool when Mrs. Richardson had worn her bathing suit, any hesitation had faded away.

"I bet you've taken a peek at my sister's boobs a time or two, haven't you?" Joan said, shocking Sean at how easily she was able to read him. "You really think she hasn't caught you looking? Trust me, she enjoyed having you look. It's just that she's not in a position to do anything about it, not even with that jerk she's married to away so much of the time. I on the other hand, don't have any such problem."

With that, she took hold of the back of his head and guided it towards her exposed left breast. Sean opened his mouth as she pressed her nipple into it, giving off a loud sigh as his lips closed around it.

-=-=-=-=

Sean quickly became so enraptured by the feel of Joan's breast pressed tightly against his face that he almost missed it when she slipped her hand past the waistband of his briefs and closed her fingers around his cock. She was happy to find he'd lost none of his hardness. In fact, if anything, her forwardness had added to it. This boy was going to be an awesome fuck, she told herself, he just needed someone to show him how.

It was impossible for Sean not to be aware of her hands by the time she was pulling down his shorts and letting them drop to the floor. As soon as it was free of the confining material, his manhood stood straight and tall, demanding her attention. Something that she was quite eager to give.

"Baby, why don't you just sit back for a little while and let mama take care of you," Joan said as she gently lifted her mound from his lips and pressed him onto the toilet seat.

Silhouetted by the lamp behind her, Joan stood up and removed her now open shirt, dropping it down next to his shorts. As she turned, the outlines of her breasts were visible, showing that they had lost none of the firmness they had enjoyed in her younger years. The thick nipples that had so pleased Sean stood straight and firm. Between her legs, he could just about make out the outlines of a dark patch of hair.

Placing her hands on each of his shoulders, Joan leaned down and kissed Sean on his mouth. A kiss that was at first soft and tender, but one that rapidly progressed to hard and forceful as he felt her tongue press its way into his mouth, exploring its recesses.

"Has any girl ever sucked your cock?" she whispered into his ear between kisses.

Sean managed a barely audible no, to which she responded that she wanted him to close his eyes and enjoy the sensation.

A sensation that brought a loud moan from his lips as he felt Joan wrap herself around first the head of his cock, then slide down its entire length. The warmth of her mouth engulfed him totally as she brought her head upward, her tongue tickling the excited flesh.

If there were words to describe what he felt, Sean was unable to find them as not even the feel of Sandra's pussy had felt this good. Even as Joan deep throated him again, her hands cupped his balls and massaged them.

If ever he had thought he'd come too soon with Sandra, that now seemed an eternity as in no time at all, Joan brought him to the edge of orgasm. The teenager managed to grunt a warning that he couldn't hold it back any longer but she didn't seem to take any heed. A second warning was cut short and he exploded into her mouth with a force that rivaled, or perhaps even exceeded the best orgasm of his life.

Even after he was spent, which took longer than Sean had ever imagined it could, Joan continued to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. Her tongue washed it clean with each repetition so that by the time she eventually let its softness fall from her mouth, not a trace of his climax remained.

"Did you enjoy that?" Joan asked as she lifted herself from the tile floor she had dropped down to before.

"Totally," Sean said, wishing he had the words to really describe how great it had felt.

"Well when a lady takes care of a man like that," the older woman said with a broad grin, "it's only right that he return the compliment."

"But I never..." Sean blurted out, then cut himself off as he realized that she might take it as a reluctance to return the favor rather than a lack of knowledge as how to do so.

"Don't worry, I'm going to show you exactly how to do it," Joan said, much to Sean's relief.

Taking his hand, she led him out of the small bathroom and over to the end of the couch. Turning the small lamp to a higher setting, she sat down on the sheet-covered cushion and let the increased illumination highlight her body.

The nipples he had so eagerly sucked on were now shown to be much darker than the rest of Joan's skin, surrounded by like colored circles at least two inches in diameter. Leaning back against the sofa, the thirty-eight-year-old spread her legs wide, giving him an unimpeded look at her most precious treasure. Trimmed even tighter than the hair on her head, it was easy to see the pink folds that defined her sex.

"Come sit next to me," Joan said, and the naked young man was quick to do so.

"You have seen a pussy up close, haven't you?" Joan asked.

"Of course I have," Sean quickly replied, trying not to sound totally ignorant. The truth was that yes, he had seen Sandra's pussy but despite having filled it with both his fingers and his cock, he'd never gotten really close enough to examine it at length.

"Well every woman is a little bit different, and before you ask, it has nothing to do with skin color," she said. "Normally, when you're with a woman, you find out most of this over time but that's something we don't really have so I'm just going to show you where I'm really sensitive so you can concentrate on those points."

Sean watched in fascination as Joan took a few minutes to literally give him a guided tour of her pussy. His eyes opened wide as she pulled back the hood of her clitoris and showed him that center of pleasure. That he was looking at a mirror image of Tom's mother no longer occurred to him.

"Do you think you can handle all that?" Joan said in conclusion.

Sean nodded his head yes, eager to try.

"Well then, go ahead," she smiled as she lifted both legs onto the couch and spread them as wide as she could.

Sliding onto the carpeted floor, Sean ran his hands up along Joan's thighs until he came to the edges of her bush. Gently he ran one hand across the sensitive mound, brushing his fingers against the center. It was quite wet he found, and the fact that the anticipation of his touch had brought that wetness excited him to no end. Carefully, as he had done with Sandra, he slipped first one finger, then a second and finally a third inside.

The warm wetness within pressed against his fingers and he began to slide them back and forth. Slowly at first, then with ever increasing frequency. A glance upward told him that he must have been doing it right as Joan had her head tossed back and her eyes tightly closed. He watched for a few seconds, as the heaving of her chest increased with the thrust of his fingers.

This went on for a while longer until he was ready for the next step. It was uncharted territory for sure, but he felt a lot more confident than he thought he would. Removing his fingers from inside Joan, he took both hands and pulled her pussy open wide, exposing the glistening pinkness within. Hesitating only long enough to shift to a more comfortable position, he replaced the press of his fingers with that of his tongue.

Contrary to what anyone might have assumed, this was not the first time he had tasted a woman's nectar. Unknown to Sandra, he had managed to surreptitiously taste her fruits off his fingers when she wasn't looking. It was his immediate conclusion, however that the fruit was much more delicious when sampled right from the vine.

"Mmmmm," Joan purred as she felt small ripples work their way across her body. "Not bad, not bad at all."

It wasn't long before not bad worked its way up to pretty good as Sean enthusiastically took to heart the mini-lesson Joan had given him. A few more verbal directions helped keep him on track, and by the time he worked his way to her clitoris, he'd made it up to damn good.

Joan had always had a hair trigger clit, so she wasn't surprised that Sean was able to bring her to the threshold of orgasm. That wasn't a fact she'd shared with him, letting him think he'd gotten there totally on his own. He quickly learned to judge the rhythms of her body and knew instinctively that she was going to climax. Something he hadn't felt with Sandra in any of the times they'd been together.

The orgasm that burst across the older woman's body was a small one at best, but one that Sean would be forever proud of. It was pretty good for a first effort, Joan concluded, adding to herself that no orgasm could really be called bad.

Still it left her wanting and a quick check of the hardness of Sean's cock told her that she didn't have to wait to fulfill that wanting. She directed him up onto the couch and lifting herself upward, moving so that she was positioned right over him.

Joan reached down and took hold of his cock, placing it at the entrance of her pussy. Wet as she was, it glided inside her with no resistance as she lowered her body and impaled herself with his manhood. They shared a loud moan she felt him fill her and he felt the walls of her sex wrap around him.

She paused a long moment, just to let him enjoy the feel of her against him. Then she began to lift herself every so slightly, only to bring herself back on him. A movement she repeated again and again, each time rising higher and dropping with greater force. In no time at all, she was slamming his cock into her like there was no tomorrow.

Sandra had always insisted on the missionary position and Sean now understood why. In her mind, Sandra could always tell herself that she was letting him do it to her. That the responsibility for their mutual pleasure was his and his alone. Therefore, when it wasn't up to what she expected, he could bear all the blame.

Joan, on the other hand, enjoyed being in total control, of assuming responsibility for their satisfactions. Sex to her wasn't something to be endured, it was a joy to be shared and delighted in.

It didn't take Sean long to join in, adding the strength of his own thrusts to Joan's. He reached up and took hold of her flailing breasts, squeezing them tightly as he held her close to him. Sweat ran down both their bodies and heartbeats raced towards their climax. It was a line that seemed so near, yet so far. One that it turned out only one of them was going to reach.

Her second orgasm of the night had built on the first and Joan's body rocked with ecstatic fury as every fiber of her being exploded. This time, Sean had brought about an orgasm that was indeed memorable and she delighted in every second of it. She even had to bite down as hard as she could, to drown out the scream that she knew would carry all the way up to the second floor and awaken her sister, alcohol induced slumber or not.

Much to her surprise, Sean had taken over the initiative and unrelentingly drove his eager cock as far inside her as he could. One hand continued to play with her breasts but the other had moved down to between her legs where it was giving equal attention to her clit. It wasn't long before he brought her to a third orgasm, this time totally on his own.

"Oh that was good," Joan sighed in appreciation as the last of the tremors faded from her body and she leaned back, nearly drained, against Sean's equally soaked body.

Her mouth sought out his and she kissed him warmly, reaching behind his head and pulling him down to her. He delighted in the warmth of her body against his and despite his exhausted condition felt exhilarated.

"Susan don't know what she's missing," Joan laughed softly as their mouth's parted.

Then sudden inclusion of Tom's mother into what had just happened brought a sudden look of shock to Sean's face. A realization of the fact that he had just fucked her sister.

"Oh don't look so shocked," Joan again laughed. "Back before she met Doctor Dull and traded fun for respectability, my sister's pretty ass graced many the back seat of some cute guy's car. Most of them not half as good looking as you."

Sean just smiled at that thought.

"But she didn't take advantage of her opportunities and now this is all mine," Joan concluded as she again reached down and placed her outstretched hand on his cock. "You're not tired are you?"

"Actually, no," Sean answered, surprised that he wasn't.

"Good, because I have a few more ideas in mind," Joan beamed.

-=-=-=-=

Ideas she had said, Sean thought not too short a time later. If nothing else, he was certainly getting an education unlike anything he'd gotten at Boulder Ridge. Following an extended make-out session, Joan had gone on to explore just about every inch of his body with her tongue in ways that he was sure Sandra would've thought perverse. He on the other hand just thought it unbelievable, especially when she returned her attentions to his quickly recovering cock and then practically swallowed his balls whole, wrapping them in her velvet warmth.

Yet even that paled to the truly incredible sensations that filled his body when Joan moved further between his legs and worked her tongue up to, and then deep inside, his ass. The soft wetness drove him wild in a way he never before imagined.

Then it was his turn and he tried to duplicate everything that she had done to him, working his way down her breasts, again doing his best to please her as he licked her pussy. Then, without hesitation, he also slipped his tongue between her ass cheeks and glided the tip within.

"Oh baby, that's it," Joan moaned as he tickled her most sensitive spot, "I love it when a man does that to me."

That was all Sean needed to hear as he doubled his efforts to make her happy. Pulling her cheeks as far apart as he could, he ran his tongue up and down between them, stopping at the tight hole and working his way in just a little bit further each time.

What she said next totally blew the teenager away.

"Would you like to fuck my ass?" she said.

Without waiting for an answer, then again what answer would he give other than yes, Joan disengaged herself and disappeared for a minute into the small bathroom. When she came back out, she was holding an open jar and a wet washrag. Quickly moving back to him, she reached into the jar and came out with a handful of a clear gel and smeared it all over his cock.

As Sean watched, Joan took another large amount of the gel and worked it into her ass, slipping two and then three fingers inside her, pumping them in and out to lubricate the tight opening.

"Just go slow at first," Joan said as, after washing off her hands, she positioned herself, leaning forward with her hands resting on the edge of the couch and her ass out in front of him.

Taking a deep breath in anticipation, Sean brought his cock to rest against her asshole and after a second breath, pressed slightly forward, just enough to force his way inside. Worried he might hurt her, he paused after the slightest bit, but was then surprised when Joan pressed back and swallowed him whole.

"You don't have to go that slow," she purred, her voice a mix of satisfaction and longing.

Feeling much the same, Sean began to slip in and out of her, slowly at first, then with a quickening pace. He couldn't believe how tight she was, or how good it felt.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,181 Followers