Second Opinion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,181 Followers

The tightness around his cock began to relax a little as Sean developed a rhythm, thrusting harder with each stroke. Joan matched his timing, rocking her ass to meet each new thrust, causing the young man to press forward with renewed frenzy.

"Oh God, oh God," Sean panted, his moans matching the ones spilling from Joan's lips.

Back and forth they rocked, lost in what could be only described as animal lust. Once more streams of sweat ran down Sean's back as he held tight to the sides of her legs, plunging deeper and deeper inside her.

"That's right, baby, fuck it," she moaned as sweat likewise dripped down her face, "fuck mama's ass!"

Even as Sean's cock filled her once more, Joan reached down between her legs and began to manipulate her fingers against her clit, adding to the pleasures coursing through her. Burning as she was, it didn't take much effort to bring her very close to the edge.

Sean pumped faster and harder, feeling a rising tide growing deep in his balls. Catching a quick glance at Joan's expression as she rocked her head in conjunction with the rest of her body, Sean saw a look of near total euphoria.

"Oh yeah, harder...harder," Joan grunted as her hand became a blur as it worked against her sex.

Sean had lost any sense of time and had no idea of how long they had been going at it. All he knew was that the pressure inside of him had already passed the point of no return.

At the last possible moment, a sudden desire overtook him and he pulled out of Joan even as he began to explode. Streams of whiteness burst from his cock, splattering across her dark skin and leaving it covered with globs of white.

Joan's own ministrations proved fruitful mere heartbeats later as, while her body trembled uncontrollably, she lost all support in her legs. A condition Sean could well identify with. They collapsed together on the couch, each covered with sweat and the result of their fucking.

They just about managed a mutual smile and a brief kiss before exhaustion overtook them and, wrapped in each other's arms, they fell fast asleep.

-=-=-=-=

Morning came and went before Sean again opened his eyes. A quick check of his watch showed it to be a quarter to eleven. Looking around the basement, Joan was nowhere to be seen.

"Did that really happen?" he asked himself as he looked down at his naked body and what was undeniably the dried results of having climaxed at least once.

The rational side of his mind returned with the offering that what he'd experienced could well have been a wet dream run amuck. Certainly that seemed more believable than the idea that Joan Tomlinson had really come down here last night and fucked him every which way but loose.

After cleaning himself off in the small bathroom, Sean pulled out a fresh change of underwear and a pair of shorts and a t-shirt from his bag. It took only a few minutes to make himself presentable and he headed up the stairs to find everyone else in the kitchen already in the middle of breakfast. Well, not everyone else, he realized after a moment.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," Tom smiled when he spotted his friend standing in the doorway. "It's nice of you to finally join us."

"I guess I overslept a little," Sean said sheepishly, even though he knew Tom was only playing with him.

"That couch must be a lot more comfortable that I remember it," Tom laughed. "Now I don't feel so bad about leaving you to sleep on it."

"Pay no attention to that son of mine, Sean," Susan Richardson said with a mock scowl on her face as she looked in Tom's direction. "Sit down and have some breakfast."

Taking an empty seat at the end of the table, Sean asked as nonchalantly as he could if Joan would be joining them for breakfast.

"I'm afraid she left about an hour ago," Susan said as she laid a plate in front of the late arrival, "something about having forgotten about having a late breakfast meeting with a client."

"Oh," Sean simply said, adding silently to himself, "Yeah, it was a dream."

"So what's on the agenda for today?" Susan asked as she sat herself down next to Sean.

"Well," Tom answered, "I figure with the three of us, it'll only take an hour or so to load up the van for Monday. So unless anyone has any better ideas, we could hit the beach this afternoon."

"That sounds great," Whitney chimed in, "doesn't it Sean?"

"I guess so," he replied.

"And I'm going to insist that you call someone up and invite them to come along," Whitney added, "enough is enough. If you want my opinion, and even if you don't, I think that Shirley Rourke would be the most fun choice. I saw the two of you on the dance floor last night."

"I don't know," Sean said hesitantly.

"Oh Sean," Susan Richardson interrupted, "I just remembered. Before she left, Joan asked me to give you a message. It doesn't make sense to me, but then a lot of what my sister says falls into that category."

The statement brought a silence to the table as all three teenagers gave their attention to Mrs. Richardson.

"She said to tell you that last night never happened," Susan said after pausing to make sure she remembered the wording exactly, something Joan had been insistent on, "but if it had, it would've been quite memorable to say the least. Do you have any idea what she's talking about?"

All eyes then shifted to Sean, who seemed to have an unusual look on his face that lasted for a just moment.

"No, no idea at all," he finally said, a broad smile abruptly replacing the funny look.

"That's my sister for you," Susan mused as she tuned her attention back to her breakfast. "There are times when I don't know what to make of her."

"So what's it going to be, Sean," Whitney said, turning the discussion back to what it was before the interruption. "Are you going to call Shirley or not?"

Sean took a long deep breath, as if he was making a momentous decision. Then he smiled again and said, "Okay, I'll give her a call."

"Good," a surprised Whitney smiled back, "I'm glad you finally decided to listen to me." She paused a second then asked, "What made you change your mind?"

"I guess I just finally realized the value of a second opinion," Sean grinned as he turned his attention to finishing off the last of his own breakfast.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,181 Followers