Second Puberty Ver 1 03

Story Info
Jayne undergoes her first day being a girl
4k words
4.29
916
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Puberty 03

------------------

I awoke to a familiar voice as I heard, "Time to get up sweetie!"

I turned on my side groaning, "Five more minutes mom."

My mom spoke more clearly, "NOW!"

I tried to ignore her so I could sleep before I heard her speak almost sinisterly, "I can wake you up with a bucket of ice cold eater."

I opened my eyes and turned my attention to see my mom sitting on my bed smiling, "Ok I'm up."

My mom smiled at me warmly as she held out a glass in front of me that looked like a protein shake, "Here. Sit up and drink this."

I blinked as I looked at the obvious drink, "What is it?"

Mom spoke warmly, "It's a protein shake of course."

I rolled my eyes, "I know that but what is in it?"

Mom sighed but answered, "Protein, biotin, vitamins, supplements, and other essential minerals." She spoke warmly, "I added bananas and pink lady apples for taste."

I sighed but sat up as I accepted the tall glass and lightly sipped on it.

My mom got up from the bed before she moved to my desk and rolled the chair over to the bed and sat down.

She looked at me while I was sipping on the thick concoction appreciating the banana and apple were coating all the stuff that was in it. My mom spoke, "I wanted to revisit our conversation from last night."

I looked at her but continued drinking as she spoke, "But I want you to listen and not say anything. I want you to trust me and know what I'm doing is in your best interest. Can you do that?"

I nodded as she smiled, "Good. First off, when we go to the clinic for your second puberty paperwork and check up. When it comes time for you to start doing birth control I want you on the patch for your first cycle so you understand what a period does to you. That also means NO SEX during your first cycle because you'll be extremely fertile and any of the other birth controls will negate your first period that I want you to experience." She waved her hand, "After your first period we can move to the other ones so you won't have to worry about any of that."

I blinked at mom but spoke, "I don't have a girl...." I stopped as I realized I was still talking in the past tense....when I was a guy. I cleared my throat as I clarified, "I mean I don't have a boyfriend."

My mom smiled, "Yeah that whole identity change takes a moment to get used to."

My mom continued, "I would prefer you to go through two cycles but one will be good enough while you go through your training."

I blinked as I blurted, "Training?"

My mom held up her hand, "Let me finish."

I sighed but nodded. My mom resumed speaking, "Secondly, after we're done with ALL that at the clinic we're going to go by your work and you're going to quit your job flipping burgers."

I immediately spoke, "But how am I going to PAY for things?"

My mom scowled at me as I quickly shut up. Mom sighed before speaking again, "You are going to get two jobs. One will be at the barista joint on 5th and Glen Cove."

I blurted out, "That BIKINI joint?"

My mom held up her hand causing me to shut my mouth as she spoke, "There's a method to my madness."

I sighed but spoke, "Ok."

Mom continued, "Also you will be working on weekends at Happy Massage on 32nd and Bell Rd. You'll be their fellatio specialist giving paying customers a happy ending."

I blinked shocked, "I'm gonna what?"

Mom ignored me as she spoke, "The reason I'm doing this is because I want you comfortable in your new body." She smiled almost wickedly, "Plus I want to make sure you can make a man happy."

I tried to speak and argue but mom again held up her hand forcing me to not speak as she continued speaking, "In addition you will be going after school to Pink's Gym that I will pay for your first years membership to work on your body. I will give you required work outs to make your butt pop and define your body that I hope you will continue for the rest of your life."

I frowned as everything mom was outlining was quickly eating up all my free time that I used to have. She spoke, "I have already spoken with the managers at both locations and they're looking forward to when you start tomorrow."

I almost stood up in my bed as I blurted, "TOMORROW!!!"

Mom held up her hand again forcing me to calm down as she was obviously not finished with her speech. When I sat back down and resuming drinking my protein shake finishing it when my mom continued, "Lastly, we will go clothes shopping again. This time I will be picking your outfits that will get you comfortable in your new body. In addition we will be visiting a few adult stores to get items for you as I will be assigning you with tasks that you will be completing."

I blinked more shocked as I blurted, "To do what? Turn me into a whore?"

Mom looked at me flatly, "No. To help you explore your new sexuality so you're not stumbling around. Remember you've only had this new body for less than a day and like I said last night you will be transitioning a lot as you get accustomed to your new body."

Mom smiled, "I wished my mom did this to me when I transitioned during my second puberty and I swore to myself if any of my children transitioned from male to female I would help them with that transition instead of stumbling around trying to figure it out." She looked at me, "And that's what I plan on doing with you. To help you with things you are completely unfamiliar with. Things like shaving, makeup, hair" she smiled almost devilishly at me, "and sex."

She snapped her fingers, "Which reminds me. I need to see your body."

I blinked, "Excuse me?"

She smirked at me, "I need to see your new body. So get out of bed and strip."

I shook my head, "No way."

She rose her eye brow at me, "Really? You don't trust me?"

I sighed, "Of course I trust you but..." I shrugged hoping that would explain it for me as I added, "It's Embarrassing!"

Mom looked at me, "Would you rather learn how to shave down there by yourself?"

I blushed but muttered, "No."

Mom smiled at me, "Perfect. We're in agreement so stand up and strip."

I sighed as I set the empty glass on my night stand before getting out of bed and removing my pajamas.

Yes I have pajamas. Another one of mom and dad's rules so they don't walk in on us nude. Or embarrassing situations.

I stood in front of my mom in my new body nude feeling completely embarrassed.

Mom didn't hesitate when she spoke, "How big are your boobs?"

I felt my face redden but answered, "Big C small D I think."

Mom rose her eyebrow hearing that.

I looked at her, "What?"

Mom smirked as she spoke, "Just means you're going to have BIG assets."

I blinked in shock as Mom spoke, "When I transformed into a girl I was a Big A small B." She looked down at her chest before looking at me, "When I hit my first period cycle I was a C." She smirked, "And after you all I'm a D."

She shrugged, "You'll possibly become a DD if not larger by the time your first cycle hits." She sighed, "And then there's kids."

She waved, "But let's focus on your first cycle."

I looked at her wide eyed as I digested her words before I briefly looked down at my own chest. I looked down long enough before I looked at mom, "So I'll be bigger?"

My mom nodded but shrugged, "That's how it was with me." She looked at me seriously, "And the few females I've talked with that transitioned from a guy on their second puberty all said the same thing. They had one size when they transitioned and expanded at least two sizes by the time their first cycle happened."

I blinked shocked as I again looked down at my chest thinking it was big enough but hearing they would grow more.

Mom continued, "And you said you aren't a virgin, correct?"

I looked feeling more embarrassed but nodded, "Yes that's correct. Why?"

Mom bit her lip before exaggerating her mouth as she spoke, "You might have a hymen depending on how long ago you were active."

I blinked, "So I might be a virgin again?"

My mom nodded.

I sighed, "Great. What else?"

My mom smiled, "Sexual Appetite."

I blinked, "Excuse me?"

Mom smiled, "You'll quickly become extremely horny." She shrugged, "And have a lot of sexual tendencies that you're not accustomed to."

I blushed more but spoke, "Anything else?"

Mom smiled wickedly again, "Quite a lot of things but I'm just hitting the basics."

I looked at mom, "Can I at least put my clothes back on."

Mom smiled, "Sure," she pointed at me, "put on your boy clothes back on." She pointed to my still bagged clothes, "We'll be taking those back to the store and getting refunds."

I blinked, "Why? They're free."

Mom smiled at me, "Because I just told you your body is going to change meaning those won't fit in a couple of weeks."

I sighed, "Fine!"

I walked around my bed and passed my mom as I headed to my closet as mom spoke, "Where do you think you're going?"

I looked at her, "To get dressed."

She pointed to the door, "Not until you shower young lady. You stink."

I sighed as I rolled my eyes, "Fine!"

I grumbled as I walked past mom and heard her grumble, "Still thinking like a boy."

I wanted to argue but didn't want to.

Hours later we walked back into the home as I was now carrying an even larger group of bags than my first time. I had my nails done, first time experience and probably last time if you ask me. My hair was more done, though how they stylized my hair as it was nearly cropped to my scalp when I was a guy was another mystery, at least my hair felt softer and poofier so there is that. I had my makeup done for the first time and was already hating it as all the products that was on my face made me feel like I was wearing clown makeup now, though I will admit I did look cute somehow even to me. And though I will admit having someone trim my, now, lower much thicker bush and wax my pussy bald was a new, and painful, experience I was happy mom opted for that instead of teaching me to shave my own vag.

I was finally wearing girl clothes as mom made me change into clothes after we bought some. Though I will admit wearing a thong felt like I had a permanent wedgie up my ass and the bra felt like I couldn't breathe, mom told me I would get used to it and would even like the thong after some time. I still say she was crazy for thinking that.

All I know I was instantly pissed that my new girl pants had absolute jack shit for room when it came to pockets. At least now I knew why girls always had purses because their pockets were too small to hold anything as they were purely decoration than functionality.

Oh and the whole girls pants must be painted on was also highly annoying. Felt like I wasn't getting any circulation to my legs.

And how in the fuck do you walk in platforms? I was wearing platform sandals and I constantly felt like I was going to slip and twist my ankle.

That was just the bitches I had about what I was currently wearing.

I still hadn't put any of the other cute outfits my mom selected that instantly made me think it was whore-ish and pointless.

Like who in the hell would want to wear see thru anything? Why? To attract men that's why. There was no sense in the damn items mom selected saying they would be cute other than to embarrass me.

Oh and don't get me started on mom trying to bring up topics like piercings and tattoos saying it was hot and I should think about it. It was bad enough I stood in front of mom nude as I didn't have my ears pierced when I was a guy. And now she wanted to pierce my ears so I could accessorize my fucking ears.

And that wasn't even the most embarrassing thing she did. Ever walk into an adult store with your MOM?

No?

Well trust me it was ten levels of embarrassing....and that was WALKING into the store with her.

I pretty much walked out when she was holding up a collar towards my neck trying to determine if it was sexy or not as she had a basket full of adult toys hanging from her arm.

If I could have died right then and there I would be happy as I got looks from both men and women looking at me as I was sure they were all thinking the same thing....Why'd you bring your MOM into an adult store?

Yeah I was secretly praying to any god willing to strike me down with as many bolts of lightning they were willing to spare.

But after ALL that we got everything done.

I went to the clinic had my birth certificate updated with my new gender after undergoing my second puberty. Changed my name legally from James Moore to Jayne Moore. Changed my driver's license where on the card now says Sex: F (Final) instead of Sex: M (Temp). Had my first pap as they wanded my insides before claiming I was a healthy female with working parts. At least I found out my hymen wasn't there meaning I wasn't a virgin when I transitioned.

Then came the birth control as they applied my first patch right at my pelvic line before slapping on the patch and inserting the needle into my body so it could release hormones to make my cycle active and healthy.

With my now new paperwork mom ran over to my school to give them a copy and notify them I would return tomorrow.

Next we went to quit my job. Followed by going to mom's gym as she added me to her membership. Then the salon.

After that loveliness and making my beautification complete we headed to the store and got common products. With the common product up next was the special products as we headed to a beauty store to acquire the right makeup and products.

Then the longest part of our trip....shopping to return my clothes and buy new ones (good god mom went crazy here).

After my wardrobe problem was solved up next was meeting my new bosses as we headed to each location and possibly get my uniform (which all the barista cared about was I had to wear pasties with their logo and a visor hat with the barista location; and the massage place told me I would be hiding under a massage table so I could wear whatever I wanted as long as I was comfortable).

And finally the adult stores as we hit more than one.

ALL of that took for fucking ever!!!

We did so much damage but didn't spend any of our money as the 'Second Puberty fund' took care of everything. Though technically I got refunded roughly about $1200 dollars when I returned my first batch of clothes from yesterday but that was gobbled up by the first store.

All I know is that the 'Second Puberty Fund' must have BILLIONS if not TRILLIONS in that slush fund because my mom tried spending every dime in that fucking fund. Just was happy it was the fund and not my account or I would have cried....though looking back on that thought she may have well spent my money for how much I get taxed.

I was basically exhausted after all the stupid shopping we did though it was still day light which confused me as each time we exited it felt like it should be night time.

I huffed as I walked in carrying what felt like I was hauling tons of crap but knew it was clothes, products, purses, shoes (god the amount of shoes mom made me get), lingerie, swim wear, workout gear (you won't believe how many pair of fucking yoga pants mom bought; I barely believe it), lord knows how much makeup and fucking perfume, hair accessories (still wondering WHY on this one as a simple hat was the extend of my hair accessories), and only lord knows how many adult accessories mom bought when I wasn't looking.

And mom left me to carry all my new shit.

After two trips I was able to get everything in as I pretty sprawled on my bed panting glistening with sweat and lightly cursing mom's name.

I don't know how long I was laying there but mom popped her head in, "Time to unpack so I can start laying out what you will be wearing tomorrow."

I panted, "Bitch, I just got done bring everything up."

My mom scowled as she spoke, "JAYNE!! Language!!"

I sighed as I groaned, "Sorry mom."

Mom spoke, "That's better. Now put all your clothes in a bag and start hanging all your new clothes."

I groaned, "Fine!"

I sat up as mom left my door as I heard her speak, "Dinner will be ready in a few hours so chop chop."

I cursed again but this time more silently, "Bitch!"

I sighed before I got up already hating life as I walked downstairs and collected some trash bags before I went back upstairs.

I made quick work picking up all my old boy clothes off the ground and emptying my dirty laundry hamper into the first trash bag before tying it closed and opening the next. Next I went through my dresser in my closet getting it of all my boxers and socks as most were now too big for me.

I don't know why I did this but I kept some of my choice pants and shirts that I still wanted to wear though I knew they were too big on my now smaller body. Still I kept them.

All the other pants and shirts I basically threw into a trash bag and threw the rest of my shoes into a different trash bag.

It was sort of sad that my entire teen experience had been reduced to roughly four trash bags. I shrugged at the brief thought before tossing the bags into the hall not caring what happens to them from there.

Then I started unloading ALL my new clothes and briefly wondered how in the hell I was going to hang some of my more frail looking clothes as I had no idea how in the hell they were supposed to be hung.

I sighed lightly thinking maybe I should move onto the more easy items as I started loading my new bras that were 34D and 34DD respectively from different manufacturers into their own drawer in my dresser. I also threw in all the swimwear into the same shelf.

Next were the plethora of panties that mom told me I had to have. I just briefly looked at each before trying to neatly fold each underwear before giving up as there was no real way to properly fold a fucking thong and got frustrated so I ended up simply throwing them all in their own drawer and clapping my hands together as I exclaimed 'Well that was easy'.

Next was the lingerie sets that I decided needed their own drawer to make life simple.

And because I now had a shoe problem I tried stuffing as many pairs of shoes as I could into the last two drawers not giving one fuck if they were damaged or not.

Then I realized my mistake as I moved to the next simple item....the stupid toys.

I hissed, "Well shit!!!"

Then I sighed as I unloaded all those stupid shoes and basically threw all the toys into the last two drawers not taking a damn thing out of their containers because if they weren't open I didn't need to hide anything....or maintain them.

With the toys now hidden I now had a shoe problem again until I remembered an ingenious way to store them....on top of each other. I combined the shoes on top of each other, sort of like how you would into a cubby, and basically lined them up. I was surprised doing it this way quickly turned 30 boxes of shoes, yes mom got that many for me, only took a small portion of my closet floor.

Then came the purses as I lined them on the shelf as mom had gotten me almost a 18 of the damn things ranging from small itty bitty things to full shoulder holders. I sighed as I didn't know which one did what and didn't know which would I would like. Maybe the small black back pack looking one will be my favorite.

Then I lined up the dozen wallets mom had gotten to go with the purses on the same shelf.

Up next were the medium difficulty for putting away....the pants and shorts. Those went up relatively quickly.

With my hanger supply quickly becoming depleted I had an epiphany and doubled, tripled, and quadrupled the frail shirts into one hanger making use of the divots on the hanger to double up on each side as that dwindled my remaining supply of hangers.

Then any other thing that didn't go onto a hanger and couldn't figure out how to fold correctly I pretty much balled up and stuffed onto the shelves.

Lastly the remaining shelf space I just loaded all the makeup and hair accessories wherever I could on the shelves.

12