Second Puberty Ver 1 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I was done I was sweating and swearing as I looked into my room to see nothing but empty bags, boxes, tags, and trash all over my room.

I grabbed two more trash bags and filled them up with all the leftover crap that was strewn all over my room and picked up other leftover crap trying to clean my room now that I had demolished it.

With my room cleaned....well more than clean than it was. I grabbed the trash bags from my room and from the hall as I took them down to trash can outside.

I walked up clapping my hands, "Well that was easy."

My mom looked at me from the kitchen, "What was easy?"

I smiled at mom, "Putting away all that crap."

Mom rose her eyebrow at me before looking at her phone then back at me before sighing as she probably figured out what I did to all the clothes....or at least assuming what I did.

Mom spoke, "Fine," as she continued preparing dinner.

She looked at me, "Might as well go relax before dinner is ready and tonight before bed I'll help lay out what you will be wearing tomorrow for school. Along with a list."

I blinked, "List?"

Mom smiled, "Yeah you have tasks to do each day to help you get comfortable with your body."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." And walked into the living room to relax.

12