Second Puberty Ver 1 04

Story Info
Jayne starts her first job
5.3k words
4.54
863
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Puberty 04

--------------

God this is so humiliating!!!

It's bad enough I've underwent a second puberty and transformed into a girl but now I felt like I was back in pre-school as my mom was now dressing me because I have quote unquote no style.

At least I knew not to dress like a slut.

And I sure as fuck wouldn't have selected what she selected for me to wear on my first day back to school as a girl though there was a few weeks left of school before I graduated.

She made me wear what was the equivalent of a school girl outfit saying I need to get used to wearing this type of attire.

So I went to school in a thick white button up shirt with a loose black thigh high skirt. With black nylon stockings and black heels.

Under that I was wearing my black D cup bra that my new boobs barely filled as I once again felt like I couldn't breathe with it on. And a pair of black lace thongs that were once again wedged up my ass flossing my crack.

Then the bitch had me wear a hair band to tie it all together though my hair hadn't grown out much other than making me look like I had stuck my finger in an electrical socket.

Then the whole 'Thou Shall Wear Makeup' was a new experience as mom taught me how to apply eye shadow, mascara, and lip stick. When it came to lipstick I learned as being a guy I had been applying chap stick wrong my entire life. Apparently there was a right way to apply lip stick, lip balm, or any type of lip lotion and a wrong way.

WHAT? My dad taught me and I never questioned it.

After that little fun, or annoyance (I can't tell which), I was able to apply my eye shadow and didn't poke out my eye when I applied mascara. So I'll call it a win....for now. Though I'll admit applying my lip stick was kind of a challenge as the correct way made my mom laugh so hard because of the complication she was crossing her legs so she didn't pee herself. Still I got it done, though it took a lot longer than I expected.

Before I left the bathroom with my makeup now done I had to put on a new birth control patch and nearly cried when I slapped the patch into place as the needle broke my skin.

I may have said some choice words when I slapped the patch near the exact same spot as the old one was.

Then came the 'Tasks'.

I already knew my Number 1 task was a continuous task which was from now on I had to follow her food regimen. No more junk food. No more casual eating. I had a set list of foods I was allowed to have. How many calories I was allowed to have.

She explained to me that now that I was a converted woman thanks to my second puberty though I am now a woman my metabolism would be like anyone else's. And she said she wasn't raising some fatty who doesn't care about the body she was now bestowed.

Sounded like crap to me but I understood the sentiment. She wanted to make sure I was healthy and remained healthy.

Still the whole protein shake(s) and no junk food was annoying as all hell. Prior, when I was still a teenage boy, I would snack on junk food constantly and mom didn't care (though she made sure my snack intake was managed some how with low carb junk food or only buying so much of said junk food), but she did have some rules, like no snacking two hours prior to dinner, if coming home late call so she didn't make as much, if eating out it was maybe once a week. So she had some control on us but for herself I knew she counted her calories and was making Taylor essentially do the same thing. Now that I turned into a girl I now had to do her same philosophy.

At least she packed me my day of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks into large bag. The protein shakes were already premade in a large thermos.

Then the new rule that she says will help me get comfortable withe my new female body and also help explore my sexuality.....an adult toy.

Today I had to wear nipple clamps for the majority of the day.

I blinked in shock when she had that laid out telling me I had to wear it.

When I asked for her logic on WHY I had to wear freaking nipple clamps. She just smiled and told me this will allow me to explore and find out if nipple action would turn me on or not. If it didn't and pissed me off or annoyed me then I was allowed to take it off.

However, if I liked it and it turned me on I had to continuous wearing them. Plus if it turned me on I had to send her photos showing that it turned me on every hour on the hour.

I sighed thinking the whole 'nipple play' was a myth that girls convinced the male race that their nipple were more than just being sensitive to things like temperature. It's what mine did when I was a guy. I didn't think they did anything, but I never played with mine nor had many girls when I became sexually active to play with mine to find out if my guy nipples would turn me on or not.

Yes I know this was stupid but it was my logic after my 18 years of experience.

I got ready by putting on my underwear first and being weirded out I had a string up my ass crack. I followed that by rolling on the stockings as they stopped a little above mid thigh.

Then I opened the box to the clamps and blushed more that they were on a thin chain. I put on the clamps and BOOM I felt the pinch was relating down to my new pussy reacting to the sensation and I was suddenly turned on.

Naturally i Felt my face getting hotter just standing there with the first clamp attached to my nipple looking like a moron for a minute while I reveled in the sensation before I shakily grabbed the remaining clasp and attached to it my other nipple.

I moaned as my legs felt like they were made out of Jello as I leaned forward to hold onto the bed trying to stabilize myself.

Then my mom called out telling me I was going to be late if I don't finish getting ready.

I blushed but quickly put on my bra find the extra room helpful as the clasps remained firmly on my nipple pinching them correctly as I blushed.

Then I put on my shirt and skirt.

I stepped into my heels, grabbed my new back pack purse, grabbed my gym bag now that I was going to the gym before I got to my new job and headed down only to be handed my meal bag for the day. I felt like a fool when I went to my car carrying so much crap but I did it.

Then I got to school still embarrassed hoping no one would notice I had nipple clamps hiding under my bra but between the bra and thick shirt I don't think anyone would notice.

Another new development I wasn't expecting the more I thought about the nipple clamps firmly pinching my nipple the more I got turned on which also made me think of how embarrassed I would be if anyone saw any indentation or any sign of what was hiding under my shirt and that turned me on to where I could almost pant out steam for how turned on I was becoming.

When I arrived at school, after pounding my protein shake (well as quickly as I could as it's kind of difficult to pound a thick almost gelatinous liquid), I felt weird showing back up at school and definitely got some looks as people were trying to figure out who I was until they saw my badge.

Thank god Art immediately recognized me and quickly came up and talked with me like nothing had happened.

Art, "What's up dude?"

I smiled happy to see him, "Feel weird."

Art looked around seeing everyone's confused look and mixed stares. He returned looking at me, "Give them some time. Once they realize it's you you'll be good."

I smiled as I nodded before looking at him, "You sure it's not because everyone thinks you're my boyfriend?"

Art scratched his head laughing as he smiled, "I doubt it man."

I looked around briefly before looking up at him, "You sure?"

Again Art looked and saw some faces before looking at me, "Ok maybe." He held out his arm smiling, "Want to make them jealous that I got a hot girlfriend?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not hot."

Art laughed, "Says you. Trust me dude you're hot."

I looked up at him scowling, "That's because you're lonely."

He pretend to look hurt, "Man you hit below the belt." Then he smiled, "I can imagine a better image if you're down there."

I rolled my eyes smirking before smacking his arm, "Shut up!"

He smiled, "See you're even hitting me like a girl. The James I know would punch me in the arm not slap me in the arm like a girl would."

I looked at him smiling, "And if I were still a guy I wouldn't slap your arm I'd just give you shit just like I'm doing now."

Art mused, "True." He smiled at me with a wink, "But you still slapped my arm."

I sighed, "Quit reading into something you're only seeing."

Art sighed, "Fine." He smiled at me, "Can I at least walk you to your first class." He wiggled his eye brows at me, "I'll protect you from all the other lonely horny boys willing to try getting your attention."

I briefly looked around seeing some guys hungry eyes on me that I knew were single. Also noticed some girls hungry eyes as they looked me up and down.

I looked at Art as I shrugged, "Might as well."

Art smiled still holding out his arm, "My lady."

I rolled my eyes as I walked passed Art, "Come on." As I felt Art follow and catch up.

Art spoke, "So how was the rest of your weekend?"

I smirked, "Busy."

Art spoke quizzically, "Busy like finding your own place because your parents kicked you out or busy because of something else."

I smirked, "Busy becoming a girl. My parents were ok with my change."

Art nodded, "Good." He looked at me, "So what did you do?"

I sighed, "Well my mom has been extra helpful with my change so I'm following her rules because of my second puberty."

Art looked at me, "How so?"

I looked at him, "She's being helpful. That's all I'm saying right now."

Art looked at me momentarily before shrugging, "Ok." We walked a few steps before he spoke, "So you want to kick it after school? Or do you have to work?"

I smiled, "I have to work."

Art nodded, "Cool I'll swing by the joint to get a burger just so I can give you shit and send it back because you didn't do it right."

I rolled my eyes but smiled, "Actually I quit that job."

Art looked at me, "Oh? So if you quit that job where you working then?"

I laughed out loud before looking at him, "So you can come by and give me shit?" I shook my head, "No way. It's already bad enough I'm there. Don't want you coming by making it worse."

Art looked at me, "What could be any worse than flipping burgers for the Shack?"

I smirked, "If only you knew buddy if only you knew."

Art looked at me, "Come on dude. Don't make me beg?"

I rolled my eyes, "Fine! I'm working at that Barista place on 5th and Blue Cove."

Art immediately turned his head smiling, "So you'll be in a bikini?"

I blushed instantly but nodded, "Yep."

Art laughed as he clapped, "That's awesome!!!" He looked at me, "I have a sudden need to pick up a coffee habit."

I rolled my eyes as I smiled, "Oh shut up I know for a fact you go to that place already to check out the girls."

Art nodded, "Yeah all girls I know I don't have a shot with."

I rose my eye brow, "And you think you have a shot with me?"

Art smiled as he nodded, "Yep."

I turned stopping as I faced him folding my arms, "How so?"

He smiled as he held his fist and ticket off his first finger, his index, "You and I are already long time friends." He ticked off his next finger, his middle, "We've both undergone our second puberty." He ticked off his next, his ring, "You're hot." He ticked off his pinkie, "We've both single." Next was his thumb, "I know you want to know what it's like as a girl."

He closed his thumb, "We both gamers and like a lot of the same things." He closed his pinkie, "You already know about my dick." His ring finger went down, "We're both going to college soon. And the SAME college so this won't be a fling." His middle went down, "We're both the same age."

He looked down at his seeing he had two fingers left before he looked at me smiling as he put both together and wiggled them at me, "Come on aren't you curious?"

I rose my eyebrow and was surprised he actually had so many points that actually made sense.

Only problem was one major problem he hadn't accounted for 'I still think like a guy.' Well for the most part anyways. I still had the mind frame where I appreciated girls sexually and not men because I wasn't wired like that.

I didn't see Art as a lover or mate or anything else. I saw him as a friend.

I sighed as I looked at Art, "Look Art I know you're hoping that I'll fuck you or something." I reached up putting my hand on his shoulder as I tried to be as honest as possible, "I'm just not seeing you or any guy as sexual material dude. I'm still JAMES mentally not Jayne mentally."

Art frowned as he heard this news.

Oh hell might as well throw him a bone or something.

I shrugged, "However I won't stop you from ogling my body." I lightly smacked his check with my open palm, "Just...make...sure....you....tip....me." I enunciated each word with a light tap on his cheek.

That made him smile as he laughed, "Done!"

I nodded and smugly smiled, "However if my view changes on you I'll let you know."

I turned my head to looked at him as I smiled, "I know you men can be thick headed when a girl likes you."

Art smiled as he lightly pushed me, "Shut up!" Causing me to laugh.

----------------------

The rest of school was weird but for the most part everyone treated me more or less the same, Well mostly as more than one guy I knew tried to hit on me. And a few of the hot girls slipped me their number wanting a 'Fun Day'....whatever the hell that meant.

After school was over, I headed to mom's gym. I checked in, got a new card so I could simply swipe and go. Did all the weird exercises as mom prescribed finding each exercise completely weird and nonfunctional to me.

The only exercises I understood was lat pulled downs, rowing, planks and jack knifes. The rest of the exercises made no sense.

I may have throw in some curls and some calf raises just it felt like I was doing something normal.

When I was done, though I thought a lot of the exercises were unconventional, I felt my ass and core were definitely fatigued.

Then off to the barista joint I went as I hooked up with the manager, Sarah Dewey. Sarah smiled to me, "Hello Jayne Moore."

I bleakly smiled as Sarah continued, "As I explained yesterday you can wear any type of bikini you want and show off as much skin as you want. As long as you wear your visor and wear our pasties for advertisement I don't care what you do as long as your vag and nipples are covered the rest is free game. Just no fornication on the premises with the customers this is a business establishment not a whore house. The employees assets are not allowed to touch the products, I don't care how much a customers pays you to have milk flow off your body into their latte or any weirdness like that is a HUGE no no. And absolutely No boyfriend's or jealous lovers whatsoever coming here and causing a ruckus Am I clear?"

I quickly nodded as I spoke, "Yes ma'am."

Sarah smiled, "Alright. I'm gonna start you at $12/hr. 10% of your tips goes to a 'Slush Fund' that goes to the Second Puberty Fund and a few other charities. And another 5% goes to a private charity. There's one tip jar and customers can write down on the jar who the tip goes to personally or the rest is shared between you and your co-workers during each shift. Shifts will rotate at all times but for now I'm going to keep you on nights. Just check the schedule thats on the exit door at the end of your shift to make sure when your next shift is. You can switch your schedule all you like. As long as the schedule is filled and no allowed overtime unless I approve it. Any time off requests must be pre-approved unless sick. Am I understood?"

I again nodded, "Yes ma'am."

Sarah nodded, "Alright, let's go in."

She turned and walked into a small shack. I blinked, though not surprised, that the shack was full of equipment, coffee, flavors, blenders. The only open space was the row from the back, where we entered, to the open space in the center where two girls were walking around in their bikini's....their lower bikini's.

Sarah walked up, "Girls, this is our new hire Jayne." She turned to me, "Jayne this is," she pointed to a Goth looking girl, "Jenny," and pointed to a blonde, "and Shaye."

Jenny stood roughly 5' nothing, much shorter than me. Had long jet black hair. Blue eyes. A good petite body. And LARGE breasts just out in the open with pasties on her nipples. Her body was covered in various tattoo's along her body and piercings. Her lower thong was so hiked up her lower lips were engulfing the fabric to where it looked like nothing was there covering her lower anatomy, the only evidence showing that she was wearing material was the thin black stings that were almost resting along her stomach line as the fabric trailed down towards her anatomy. She wore fishnet stockings with black shoes.

Shaye stood about 5'1"". Had medium length blonde hair and blue eyes. Like Jenny had a nice petite body. Like Jenny her tits were out on display with the pasties covering her nipples though not as large. Unlike Jenny her skin didn't have a single tattoo on her but the indentions in her pasties told you otherwise. The lower bikini semi confused me as the fabric looked like it barely was covering her pussy as I could clearly see down the lips as her clit poked out from the fabric on full display with it metal knocker wrapped around it. The part that confused me about the underwear was it wrapped around her waist instead of doing a normal V over her hips.

It was clear that both Jenny and Shaye was stretching the lines on Sarahs cover up rule.

I lightly wondered why they both were dressed so risqué.....until I looked at the 'TIP' jar seeing that it was full of cash.

Sarah addressed Jenny and Shaye, "Jayne here is a recent second puberty and looking for cash." She smiled, "I've already given her the rules and outline of pay." She looked at Shaye, "Shaye I want you to speed Jayne up. I want her on cleaning duties until she gets the gist of everything."

Sarah looked at me, "Go change into your bikini. And get started."

She looked at the girls, "We good?"

Both girls nodded before looking at me. I briefly spoke, "Good meeting you." Sarah looked at me, "Bikini now. We'll be experiencing a rush soon."

I nodded as I walked to the back looking briefly not finding a bathroom before coming back to the front looking at Sarah, "Uh, where's the bathroom to change."

Shaye spoke, "Show up in your bikini."

Jenny rolled her eyes before looking at me, "Just go change in your car. If you need to use the facilities there's a port-a-potty in the back next to the trash bins." Jenny smiled, "Trust me, show up with an empty bladder."

I blushed not sure how I was going to do this as Jenny added, "Just show up in a coat and hang your coat in the back. It's easier."

I didn't like any of those answers but nodded for the advice before I walked out of the shack and into my car.

Then came the fun part of trying to change out of my clothes and get into my bikini. Not an easy thing when you have a small car like I do. But I was able to manage it as I loaded my keys into my backpack purse before I exited my car.

I looked around wildly suddenly feeling exposed noting the cars showing up and guys in cars smiling widely at me.

Needless to say I bolted as quickly as I could from my car back to the shack suddenly realizing the back door was locked.

I pounded against the door getting more and more concerned because I was embarrassed standing outside in my bikini.

After the second bang the door opened as Sarah looked at me for a moment before speaking, "That's the bikini you decide on?"

I looked down at my bikini not really thinking there was anything wrong with it before I looked at Sarah, "Yeah."

12