Second Puberty Ver 1 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah lightly rolled her eyes before opening the door, "Come on."

I quickly moved in still embarrassed with what I was wearing out in the open before Sarah stepped out causing me to look back at her. Sarah smiled, "Oh and you're here until closing which is midnight." She tilted her head sounding cheerful, "Good luck!" And slammed the door.

I blinked before lightly hissing, "Bitch!"

Then I turned around as I walked back to the front as I watched Shaye dump the jar of tip cash into a bag.

Jenny spoke, "Because you weren't here for those tips."

I nodded semi happy they were including me in the tips.

Then Jenny looked down at me before looking up, "Loose the top and wear your pasties. We won't get tips if your tits aren't hanging out."

I blushed but did as instructed as I reached back and removed the bra revealing my clamps as the chain dangled.

Yes I had been wearing the clamps the entire time.

Jenny instantly bit her lip and smiled at me before speaking, "Or you know," she smiled more evilly, "leave the pasties off."

I felt my face getting hotter as Jenny spoke, "Hey Shaye look!"

I watched Shaye turned around to look seeing my clamps and the chain dangling down forcing me to look elsewhere as I was now fully embarrassed....as something else stirred in me raising my horniness to new levels.

Shaye spoke, "You thinking what I'm thinking Jenny."

I heard Jenny laughed, "Sure am."

I looked up not sure what they were talking about as I spoke, "What?"

Jenny looked at me smiling, "Leave the Pasties off. You're working the window."

I blinked, "I am?"

Shaye spoke with a seductive smile, "The boys are going to love that."

Jenny smiled, "And we'll get more tips."

Shaye spoke, "Just make sure to thank every guy that tips with 'Thank you DADDY'."

Jenny added, "And with the ladies just say, 'Thank you sweetie.'"

I blushed harder as I spoke, "What about Sarah?"

Shaye laughed, "That Bitch won't care. As long as the products don't touch your assets you're good."

I blinked, "Won't we get in trouble if the police see us or something."

That made both girls laugh....hard.

Both girls moved me to the window where the drinks are picked up as Shaye spoke, "Just remember to talk seductively."

Jenny added, "And be sure to flirt but not overly flirt."

I blinked confused as I've never flirted, well not as a girl, so I wasn't sure what to say.

My shift quickly started as the small quietness quickly picked up to where both Jenny and Shaye were fastly working around me while I just read off the drink list to the driver, collected the money, and if any tips said 'Thank you Daddy' with a smile while they gawked at my exposed tits with my nipples and clamps exposed.

The clamps no longer effected me, though I was blushing immensely, as any feeling in my nipples had made them numb long ago though I was sure whenever I took the damn things off my nipples were going to hurt.

Still it got the desired effect as guys kept dropping $20's into the tip jar. Even a few girls smiled dropping their number telling me to call them when I'm free along with the plethora of numbers that each guy dropped.

Each 'tip' that was specifically told was for me personally as the tipper gave me a stupid pickup line I put each tip in my pantie line letting each tip hang out like the other girl's were doing as they told me to do when a tipper personally wanted them to have the tip. My bikini bottoms were quickly stretching out as quite a few notes of cash were hanging out along my hips.

I was surprised when police showed up for their drinks as they dropped money and their card causing me to blink in shock.

My night was steady as drivers kept coming as drinks kept coming.....until about 8pm when Art showed up.

When he pulled up for his coffee drink my face reddened as I welcomed him and his eyes we're bulging before a creepy smile spread on his face.

Art spoke, "Well well well. Aren't we a little minx."

I tried to speak through the embarrassment as I rolled my eyes, "Yeah yeah yeah. The girls though it would help get more tips."

Art was smiling widely, "I'll say."

I spoke, "That'll be $55 sir."

Art blinked as I spoke the amount he owed as he sputtered, "What? I thought my drink was $5?"

I leaned forward letting my boobs rest on the shelf on the window grinding the clamps into my nipples and assets that surprisingly made me horny. I ignored the sensation as I spoke, "For seeing my tits!"

Art grumbled but shifted as he dug in his pockets before finding his wallet and pulling out two $20 and a $10 adding it to the $5 he already had in his hand that was hanging out the window. He collected everything before putting his hand out with all the cash as he stared at me, "I'm broke thanks to you."

I accepted the cash with a smile as I spoke, "Thank you DADDY!" as I put the $5 in the register and made a show for Art to see as I stepped back and stepped up on a stool letting him see my bottoms as I put his $50 in the front lightly tugging the bikini down just enough to where he could see the beginning crack of my lips before letting go as the bikini snapped back up as his notes hung out. After the show was done I stepped back down to look at Art.

Art watched as his eyes bulged at the sight before he looked up at me seeing my condescending smile as he got that I was fucking with him. He smirked, "That's just cruel dude."

I grabbed the drink from Shaye who had an open mouth gape in shock as she watched the entire show. I ignored her as I turned and faced Art. I leaned out and whispered to Art, "Like you didn't like it."

Art smirked as he accepted the drink and rolled his eyes as he spoke, "Keep that up and you'll make me think you want me."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up and go!"

Art smiled as I leaned back into the shack as Art loudly spoke, "SEE YOU LATER SWEETIE!!!" And drove off.

THAT FUCKER!!!

I ignored Art as the next customer pulled up for his drink, and like the rest of the customers wide eyed saw my tits and clamps.

I sighed as the rest of the night quickly disappeared and people kept coming getting drinks until the lights went out at 11:50pm.

Jenny cleaned the equipment while Shaye did all the paperwork and register to make sure I was honest. I counted out the 'TIPs'.

Jenny spoke, "How'd we do on tips, newbie?"

I counted three times before I answered, "$5120." I looked back holding all the numbers and cards left, "What do I do with these?"

Shaye pushed a large cardboard box on the ground with her foot that was half filled with paper and cards towards me, "In here."

Jenny laughed, "In case any of us get lonely." She continued to laugh.

I shrugged not caring as I tossed all the numbers and cards into the box with all the others.

Jenny spoke, "Shaye, what's our split?"

Shaye quickly answered, "Minus the cuts that's about $1450 a piece. With our original haul before Jayne joined the shift that's another $500 for us."

Jenny exclaimed, "AWESOME!" Jenny looked at me, "How much did you make personally?"

I grumbled as I pulled all the bills from my bikini bottom and began counting. I answered, "I got 4."

Shaye laughed, "Be sure to set aside $60 for the donations. And pull $770 from our tips and put into this envelope." Shaye extended an envelope that had 'Combined Donations' written on it.

I nodded as I pulled $60 and added to the $770 before putting it into the envelope.

Shaye handed me a $100, "And this is from us."

I accepted it and put it into the envelope before handing it back to Shaye along with her $1450 and handing Jenny her cut.

Shaye looked at Jenny, "Everything cleaned?"

Jenny laughed, "Yep."

Shaye looked at me, "You good?"

I nodded as Shaye smiled, "Alright girls let's skeedaddle!"

I spoke, "When's my next shift?"

Shaye answered, "I think Sarah said you're working the 5-midnight slot the rest of the week until she does schedule on Saturday."

Jenny added, "And she'll make you do your paperwork then. She likes doing paperwork on Saturdays."

Jenny looked at Shaye before laughing.

I blinked as Shaye spoke, "We good?"

I nodded as Shaye put up her hand and circled her finger, "Then let's move!"

The two turned and quickly moved as I followed and grabbed my backpack purse trying to stuff all the cash in as we walked outside to the crisp night air and immediately high tailed it to my car.

As I got in I immediately turned on the heater when I started the car. I waited for a moment before I backed out of my spot and headed home.

12