Second Stop in a Lifetime of Travel

Story Info
Things start to get intense for Kai and Santi!
1.7k words
4.6
6.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dadavox
dadavox
42 Followers

Hello, great people!

Okay, now things are starting to heat up!

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as the first part.

To all those that hearted the first one, thank you so much!

Blessings!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The first night

So, when we got settled in Kai's room, travel fatigue set in. After our conversation in the coffee shop we just kind of broke down. All the stress from the flight, the hour long cab ride and our heart to heart left us with just enough energy to get back to the room.

Kai said she wanted to take a quick shower, and I told her I would go buy some food. She agreed wholeheartedly and asked for a burger with fries. I went out and walked into the first burger joint I found.

After I got back to the room, Kai greeted me with a smile. She was wearing a huge t-shirt and a pair of purple boxer briefs. She looked so beautiful...

"Hey, you, that was quick, I barely had time to get dressed," she said calmly. Before she continued, her stomach made a loud growling sound. Her cheeks turned a gorgeous tone of red.

"Looks like someone is hungry!" I said in a mocking tone.

"Oh, my gosh," she blurted out shyly, "that was so embarrassing!" She looked me in the eye and almost immediately diverted her gaze to the floor, her reddened cheeks practically radioactive. I couldn't believe she looked even more beautiful just with washed skin.

I was about to say something witty when my stomach made an even louder growl. Now it was my face's turn to light up. How embarrassing indeed!

This made Kai start to chuckle uncontrollably. She then started laughing so hard she began to snort a little. Oh, my god, could she be any cuter? Somebody up there loves me so much that I was able to cross paths with such a beautiful woman.

"OK, enough laughter. I'm starving, you're starving. Take a quick shower so you can relax and I'll wait so we can eat. Go, go, go, I'm super hungry!" she said in a bossy, but playful tone.

After a super fast shower, I put on some shorts and a loose t-shirt and we began to eat on the bed. We made short work of our food, and toasted with a couple of glass Cokes. Mexican Coca-Cola is the best!

After our feast, we put the waste on a bag and dumped it in the trash can. The room was small and cozy, the bed was King sized. We got under the bed sheets and immediately felt our bodies give in to exhaustion. The mattress was firm, and the pillows were little balls of heaven. We were each lying on a pillow, turned sideways towards each other. Kai looked so calm.

"Thank you, Santi," she said quietly.

"For what?" I replied in the same tone.

"For being a gentleman. The flight was great because of your company, and I was afraid things would take a turn for the worst after we talked in the coffee shop. I was afraid you might walk out on me, or worse, hurt me. But you didn't. Thanks."

I caressed her cheek with my right hand. "Hey don't worry, I was raised right. Mom and dad taught me to be respectful, I wouldn't have it any other way. And I should be the one thanking you. You let me stay the night. Thanks for trusting me."

She looked at me tenderly, and then her eyes just closed. After a few seconds she had fallen asleep. I gave her a small kiss on the lips and she cooed calmly. I lost consciousness after that.

Next morning

At around 8 am the sun began to fill the room. I had just woken up from the best night's sleep in my young life. I opened my eyes and saw Kai still lying in bed. She had turned during the night and was showing her backside to me. She must have gotten hot because the bed sheet was at the bottom of the bed. I couldn't help admiring her, from her cute feet, to her shapely legs, and her perfect butt, she is a beautiful woman, and I felt so fortunate to wake up next to her.

Again, I began to feel butterflies in my stomach. I was so mesmerized by her slow rhythmic breathing that I couldn't contain myself: I placed my arm over her stomach (She has an itty-bitty belly that I find super sexy) and cuddled her. She let out a short sigh and, still fast asleep, pressed her body against mine.

I placed my face on her neck and just breathed her in, her intoxicating aroma making my senses go haywire. I pressed myself against her, not wanting there to be even the tiniest space between our selves. I didn't want this moment to end, ever.

"Mr. Santiago, good morning!" Kai said in a playful tone. "Is that a present in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

"Both, actually," I replied slyly as I nibbled her neck. She let out an incredibly sensual moan. My cock was practically made of granite at this point. She quickly turned around to face me, and we lunged towards each other. Our lips fused, and our tongues began to explore each other's mouth. We were consumed by lust, and it felt wonderful to lose myself in the arms of this beautiful woman.

We began to desperately take off each other's clothes, anxious to kiss, caress and fondle one another. In a matter of seconds our clothes were on the floor and we saw each other naked for the first time. Kai's breast were firm and perky, and her cute belly turned me on even more. Her round, inviting hips were just making me lose my mind. She was a goddess.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked meekly, her eyes showing a bit of fear.

"I love it," I said lustily, as I laid her on her back. I began to kiss down from her neck, making stops on both her breasts. I nibbled them lightly on each side, and this made her shiver. As I continued to kiss down south, she began to moan harder and harder. I stopped at her belly button and began to lick it gently. This sent Kai over the top, causing her to spread her legs.

I then targeted her right hip. I was so entranced by lust that I began to alternate between biting and licking her hips. We were going mad with pleasure, fusing ourselves into one being. As I continued my attack on her hips, her cock began to grow. It was probably around six inches long, with a nice girth to it, just a smidge smaller than mine. Before I could continue, Kai suddenly sat up, a look of worry on her face.

"Uhm, listen, Santi, I'm having a great time, but before we continue, I want you to know that you don't have to do anything you don't want, ok? If you feel weirded out, or you want to stop, I'll understand." Her eyes once again showed that shade of fear.

I sat up and extended my hand to her face, and pulled her towards me. I gave her a passionate kiss, and then placed my forehead against hers, never breaking eye contact.

"I have never felt more comfortable with another person, and I don't want to stop, ever," I whispered to her.

The specter of fear vanished completely from her eyes. She closed them and exhaled slowly. When she opened them again, fear was replaced by pure, unadulterated lust.

"I want you to fuck me, now!" she moaned into my ear. My cock almost exploded, but I was able to (barely) contain myself. I resumed my descent towards her nether regions, and continued worshiping her pelvic region.

As I was enjoying this, her cock became fully erect. I grabbed it with my right hand and began to stroke it as I simultaneously ran my tongue over her smooth skin. By now, Kai had given herself to pleasure, absolutely enjoying the moment.

I lightly bent back her legs, allowing me full access to her, I took a moment to admire her beautiful body, and then ran my tongue around her scrotum. This made her grab my hair and basically shove my face into her crotch. I almost came from the combination from the display of dominance and her intoxicating scent!

"Oh, god!" Kai screamed wildly, "don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!"

Sensing she was about to come, I engulfed her cock with my mouth. Kai let out a primal scream of pleasure, not giving a damn if the other hotel guests would hear us.

She wrapped her legs around my head and pushed me towards her with both hands. When she rested her bare feet on my back, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I began to suck her with more intensity and I began to feel her cock throb inside my mouth. All of a sudden, she thrust her hips upward and exploded in my mouth. I tried to swallow it all, but I was unable to: She kept pumping load after load of cum into my mouth, causing it to spill out.

I lost control of my body right then. I grabbed my cock with my right hand and after a couple of strokes, I too emptied myself. We were both spent, physically and emotionally.

Kai was panting wildly, still dealing with her explosive orgasm, her legs still wrapped on my head. I took her cock out of my mouth and swallowed as much of her as I could. I then laid my head on her stomach, myself still reeling from my explosive orgasm.

"That was amazing," said my lover, barely wheezing.

I lifted my head to meet her gaze. I tried to reply to her, but my body wasn't responding. I still couldn't believe that I was able to make love to this incredible woman, this goddess.

Unable to move from exhaustion, we dozed off, our bodies covered in sweat and cum. This was the first day of our vacation, I couldn't wait to see what new experiences would bring the following days!

dadavox
dadavox
42 Followers