All Comments on 'Second Thoughts'

by parkk84

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo!

You balanced the erotic and romantic very well.

Plus, there was no mention of Mark's twelve-inch schlong or Sandra's 48DDD whoppers as I see in many stroke stories.

You allowed the lovers to be people, which was a very nice touch.

Several things come to mind though. You made this point in the story, that Sandra seems bored, horny, and unsure of herself, so she embarks on an affair with her son.

She likes his adolescent hardbody, feels she knows him and that he digs her.

For all the emotional content, he could be Hank Jensen down the street sacking groceries at the Foodway when they meet.

Also, at the end of the story, it's clear that Mark's being used as Sandra's little helper to get her through an emotionally stagnant marriage.

There's a definite imbalance between Mark and Sandra's investment in the relationship. Mark gets to make love to his Mother, satisfying five years of longing.

He's in love, the poor schnook.

Sandra, on the other hand, seems glad to be getting thoroughly laid, but doesn't want anything to disrupt her routine, i.e.an inconvenient pregnancy or divorce.

I can applaud her consideration in not creating any muss or fuss just for drama's sake. She wants to get laid without screwing up anyone else's life.

If Sandra were to cut Mark loose, he'd be devastated.

I get the feeling that she wouldn't be nearly as hurt, because this is her getting her jollies, not being in love.

I'm not making judgments here, but Frank the husband seems emotionally irrelevant to the whole story, just an obstacle to be avoided.

What made him irrelevant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Response to Anonymous rather lengthy comments

You seemed to expect a lot more of this story than the author felt necessary. Sometimes things left unexplained leave room for a sequel. Accept the story for its face value - well written. Any grammatical errors can be overlooked and maybe corrrected with the author's next submittal. I encourage the author to continue writing.

Anonymous 2

CharleyHuntCharleyHuntover 17 years ago
It reads with a fair amount of believability.

As I began to get into the meat of the story, I could almost see the two of them together, her wearing the black cocktail dress, he in his shirt and tie. And then the two of them casually walking hand in hand like a happily married couple, saying hello to the other patrons as they make their way to their seats. Then sitting side by side in the darkness, as the voices of the characters on stage bellow through the caverness space, I could almost see the sparkle in her eyes, as she looks to him with nothing but love and desire in her heart. It's an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great stuff

continue your good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Really believable characters and situation, nice slow development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a superb story of hot motherfucking...

...by a highly talented author! Young Mark has totally free access to his mother's cunt, as all boys wish they had. He fondles and slurps it at will, the best thing any son can touch and taste. He's lucky since his mother's just as fiercely drawn to her boy's big stiff prick. She loves to handle it with motherly affection, have her son push it in her mouth and down her throat, and best of all shove it up her twat. There's an extra thrill for Mark---he's making a cuck out of his old dad. Mark thinks it'd be exciting and great fun for dad to catch his boy with his big dick way up his mother's twat, pounding away and finally blowing his hot young balls up his own birth canal. But Mark has to convince his mom to quit the birth control. Her boy's got a right to fuck a baby, many babies, up his mother's cunt. From Mark's potent young balls to his mother's fertile womb! Dad'll be surprised at how closely the babies resemble his son. The proud young motherfucker'll smirk and grin at all his cute little incest-brothers and incest-sisters running around the place! His son-fucked mother'll smile in happy contentment.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
AND THE HITS KEEP COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SANDRA AND MARK CAN KEEP GOING. CONDOMS WERE A GOOD IDEA. THEY MUST HAVE USED THEM ALL. THE WRITING IS STILL TOP SHELF , SO PLEASE KEEP IT GOING...( I HOPE IT'S NOT BAD NEWS. YOU STOPPED POSTING 2 YEARS AGO.) I'LL MISS YOUR STORIES, YOU WERE ONE OF THE BETTER WRITERS. PLEASE COME BACK IF POSSIBLE . AS EVER A FAN...LAROC OF AGES

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
What Anon said 8 years ago is still true

I read this story and I was going over the same thoughts that the Anonymous commentator put into words way back in 2006. Yes, this is a well written story, but it's mostly about 'sex' instead of the special mom-son bond. Delete the word 'mother' from the story and it could have been anyone of the vanilla Erotic Coupling stories featured here.

Anyways, I'll stop before I start to ramble. I liked the story, just didn't feel it had the extra something.

Of course my whole comment is moot since the author has been MIA since several years.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A very good story, and it left me wanting to read more.

I would have loved to have read how their sexual love affair continued when he went off to school.

I was also thinking of ; what if mom's birth control pills didn't work and she became pregnant. That would have put a good twist to her and her son's love affair. Perhaps they would just live as man and wife and raise their child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous