Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael smiles slowly and after a short pause simply says "I have been told by a reliable medium that I was a high ranking priest in a former life but this not something I have explored in any depth. I think we should wait and see what Elliott uncovers before I say anything else on the subject."

Taking the hint we change the subject and it is not too long before Michael arranges for next week's session before taking his leave and bidding us good night with a vigorous hand shake. As we tidy up the kitchen and living room all I can think about is my head hitting the pillow, Elliott must have seen the tiredness etched on my face because he tells me to go on up, have a shower and go to bed. I need no second telling, I never do hear him coming to bed and crawling in beside me.

I wake up the following morning to the smell of coffee and warm croissants wafting up the stairs. Mmm my favourite way to wake up on a Sunday! I am still smiling to myself when the figure of Elliott enters the room carefully carrying a tray of croissants and two large mugs of steaming coffee. He was a sight for sore eyes, wearing just a pair of white boxers and with his hair still sleep tousled all the reasons why I love him so much come flooding back.

"Morning sleepyhead." he greets me with a heart warming smile.

"Mmm... come back to bed, I've got a little something for you, I think you might like it." I murmur in the most seductive tone I can manage.

"Ugh Ugh! I'm not falling for that one! I've got plans for us today which I will tell you about over breakfast, if I let you have your wicked way we won't have time to fit it all in which will then put me behind." He retorted in tone he reserved for when he had a goal and didn't want to be diverted from it.

Deciding the game was over I sat up in bed, smoothed the duvet straight and took the tray offered to me while Elliott climbed in beside me. While I sipped my coffee and ate my croissants (trying hard not to spill any crumbs) I took in the itinerary for the day, Elliott had decided that there was no time like the present to start his researching and as today was Sunday this was going to be the only day we would be together all day before the next session. He had been busy preparing a packed lunch and had got our walking gear out along with a large scale map of Exeter and the surrounding areas. Having cleared away the breakfast things he unfurled the map and asked me to study it paying particular attention to the river and the smaller villages rather than Exeter itself.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well Exeter as it is today wouldn't have existed; at most it would only have been a village no bigger than the others in the area. From what I can remember from your first regression you said that you were heading for Exeter so obviously you hadn't got there yet. I was hoping that by looking at the river, assuming its course hasn't changed too much over the years that you may recognise a place name or area and we start to narrow down the site where the battle happened and perhaps even your fort." Elliott sounded ever the optimist.

"Sounds logical to me I guess except that you have to remember I was only eighteen years old at the time and sightseeing wouldn't have been the highest of my priorities."

"Well give it a go, we've got nothing to lose except a couple of hours walking exercise and who knows we might actually find something."

Having studied the map for about twenty minutes the only suggestion I could make was that we find somewhere to park just outside of Exeter and walk upstream away from it and hope that the scenery jogs a memory or two. Without further ado we got dressed, shaved, put on our walking gear picked up our packed lunch and jumped into our car. For some reason I felt a sense of excitement, perhaps it was the possibility that I might just be taking the first steps to obtaining evidence of my previous life.

We decided to park at Exeter University as the campus car park is huge and nobody would recognise our little car parked there for a few hours. Walking down through the University and over the main road I can see the River Exe in front of me and my excitement levels rise considerably like a child seeing the seaside for the first time. Elliott does his best to rein me in and keeps the conversation flowing to distract me and also to discreetly quiz me over my memories of the area.

After half a mile or so the river splits into two, the river Exe off to the right and the river Yeo to the left.

"Which way do you want to go?" Elliott asks.

"I don't know." I reply frowning "I don't recognise this stretch at all but my gut feeling is to follow the right hand branch which according to the map is the river Exe."

"Right, it is then."

We follow the twisting turning river banks, taking in the scenery and holding hands like boys out on a big adventure for the first time. The river splits again, this time instead of staying with the river Exe I again choose the right hand branch which is the river Culm. On and on we walk but still nothing triggers any memories. I can feel my optimism beginning to wane, or is that just my hunger grumbling within? I express my feelings to Elliott who in an attempt to keep my spirits up points out that Stoke Canon is within half a mile and he's heard that there is a decent pub there; perhaps we might like to stop for a pint and have a sandwich? The mention of a pint does the trick and miraculously my pace picks up and sure enough, the town bridge looms in sight and we climb up the steps leaving the river behind for the time being. Sitting in the beer garden of the nearest pub we take our time to study the map again, just to see if anything jogs my memory but nope, dead as a dodo, nothing springs to mind. Finishing the last mouthful of sandwich and downing my beer I return our plates and glasses to the bar before rejoining Elliott at the front of the pub where he is talking to an elderly couple also dressed up for walking. As I approach they look over and the lady smiles and wishes me good luck in my quest. I thank her politely and then once they have walked on turn to ask Elliott what had been discussed in my absence.

"Oh, nothing much really, I had simply asked if they knew the local area and if there were any sites of historical interest near here. I am pleased to say that there are, both Roman and Celtic ruins have been found and they gave me a quick resume on what they knew. It all looks very promising, I must say. Please don't ask me for further information, I would like to keep that to myself because I don't want to colour your perceptions of the area and we want to have your genuine reactions if or when you come across anything which triggers a memory."

This sounded reasonable to me, so I simply nodded in agreement and followed him back to the river and we continued on our journey upstream. For what seems an eternity we walk on and I am beginning to think this is going to be a complete waste of time, when turning a bend in the river I see something which stops me in my tracks. To my right is the gentle sloping flanks of a hill, I am filled with both a sense of dread and of elation all mixed up into one jumbled mess. It takes Elliott a moment to realise that I am not walking beside him; he stops, looks over his shoulder at me.

"Have we seen something of interest?" He asks with a twinkle lighting up his eyes.

"Perhaps" I answer vaguely. "The hill to our right seems familiar and I know that I haven't been here before or seen pictures of it, perhaps if we walk on a bit further I will see if there is anything more I can pick up on."

We carry on walking, all the time I am getting a clearer picture of the landmark in front of me, it has a distinct peak which keeps drawing my attention and urging me to climb towards it. At the same time the sense of dread is growing stronger becoming more like fear with every step. Finally I can bear it no longer and announce to Elliott that I have to get off this path immediately and that I want to climb up to the peak of the hill where we will be safe.

"Safe from what?" Elliott asks with concern showing clearly on his face.

"Them." Is all I say and march off heading directly across the grassy meadow to the wooded slopes above.

Elliott runs to catch up with me but with the pace I am setting and the uneven ground beneath our feet he is unable to question me further. My sense of fear and dread slowly fade as I make my way up the slopes towards the peak; the wooded area was deceptive, from a distance it appeared thick but close up it was far more open and in fact looked more like a managed estate than wildwood. When I had reached the summit I could see why, for in the distance I could see a large mansion surrounded by ornate gardens and beyond that the open woodlands which extended nearly to the hill top. Only the very top was left open and windswept. At last I stopped marching and with a satisfied grin on my face I slowly turned 360 degrees absorbing the panorama before me. Elliott stood beside me silently taking in the view too before asking

"How do you feel now?"

"Contented. At home. Nostalgic. Sad. Happy. All these emotions wrapped up together. It's hard to describe really."

"How about hungry? I'm starving and we've got a full packed lunch to eat yet!" Elliott announced as he shucked his backpack and sat down on the grass.

"Now that you mention it, I could eat a horse. All that walking burns sure builds up an appetite." I agree and sit down next to him.

For the next half an hour we sit and eat the food we had brought with us in relaxed silence, both lost in thought but at the same time enjoying each other's company.

"Do you know what?" I said, giving him a thoughtful look. "There is nowhere in the world that I want to be except by your side, always."

Looking me straight in the eye, with a serious expression for once Elliott replied

"I believe you. I feel the same way too. I have a gut feeling that this isn't the first time we have felt this way before either."

"Really? Does that mean you are beginning to believe what I have been saying during my regression sessions?"

"Well let's just say that I am less doubtful and more confident that I will find concrete evidence to support your claims. When we get back I will be starting my research in earnest, I just wanted to know what today would bring before I began. Now before we head home there is just one more experiment I need to carry out. So if you don't mind please lay down on the grass, on your back with your hands behind your head and close your eyes – don't open them until I say so."

Curious, I do as I'm told. Laying back with eyes closed makes me more conscious of the sounds around me; the gentle whispering of the grass as the wind blows over it, the cries of birds in the undergrowth and nearby tree and the distant rumbling from the M5 a few miles away. I hear the rustle of clothing nearby, then a very familiar sound of a zip being opened, mine! Followed by my belt buckle being undone and my trouser button unfastened. Raising my hips slightly to assist, my trousers were pulled down to my knees exposing my boxer shorts. Then deft fingers reached inside through the front flap and released my rapidly expanding cock. The cool air aroused it further, by the time I felt his breath on my cockhead it was already fully hard and raring to go. Then light as a feather's touch his tongue starts to lick my shaft from it base all the way up, until the head is reached and his lips joins the tongue enveloping it in a warm wet embrace. I groan in response and buck my hips in an attempt to drive my cock in deeper, but am thwarted by a pair of strong hands holding me down. As he starts to bob up and down on my pole my hands move from under my head and gently place themselves on his head, fingers entwined through his blonde locks. Slowly but surely his blowjob gains in momentum and before long I am unable to hold back my orgasm and with a stifled groan I shoot my jism down his throat. Elliott continues sucking me until no more jism leaks out and my cock has deflated to its normal size again. Sitting up he wipes his lips with the back of his hand and announces.

"The final experiment has been successfully completed and I am pleased to announce that your spunk tastes just as delicious out here in the open as it does back home in bed. Thank you for your co-operation."

"Why thank you kind sir!" I reply, winking "I am glad to have been of assistance."

"Time's getting on young man, we've got one hell of a walk home or shall we be extravagant and walk down to the main road over there by that mansion and get a taxi back to the University?"

"I think a taxi sounds a fantastic idea. I don't think my legs will carry me all the way back along the river; we must have walked literally miles to get here. Have we got enough cash on us for the fare?" I asked, recalling that I only had a tenner in my wallet.

"Sure have, I brought plenty with me as I knew we wouldn't be near any cash points".

Decision made, we packed up our picnic and made our way down the other side of the hill in the direction of the mansion. Half an hour later we were climbing into the back of the taxi and heading back to Exeter and our car still waiting for us in the University car park. Nothing else about my experiences and reactions were discussed for the rest of the weekend and following week and life carried on as before. Okay I know Elliott was busy on the internet and in the town hall and museum but not once did he reveal any findings and in the spirit of the agreement I didn't ask him any questions.

Chapter 4: 3rd Regression Therapy Session

It's Saturday evening again; this time unlike the previous two occasions I am no longer nervous, instead I am keen to get on with it and see what will be revealed tonight. I greet Michael warmly giving him a big hug, which he returns with a grin and raised eyebrows.

"What have I done to deserve such a reception?"

"Oh, nothing really, it just feels now that you're a friend of ours and from my perspective it has a lot of depth and history to it beyond the here and now, if you get my drift." I replied sincerely releasing him from my grip.

"I'm really pleased because the feeling is mutual I can assure you. When this is all over there is so much I would like to share with you two but not until then as I don't want to lead you in any way."

With that the subject was closed and Michael walked into the living room to greet Elliott with a vigorous hand shake.

Twenty minutes later I am once more sitting in my arm chair with Michael regressing me back to my distant memories.

"Sean, I want you to go back again the time when you were Caius Artorius Vitalis; this time I want you to go to the happiest event you can remember and describe what you are experiencing."

"Do not call me by that name; it is no longer my name. I not a Roman, I am now an honorary Celt and a warrior too."

"A Celtic warrior? What is your name now?"

"My name is Agro Cethin. I have been granted the full status of warrior by my lord and husband Belenos Corann."

"How old are you?"

"I am 25"

"What is happening?"

"It is the day of our wedding. Today Belenos and I are getting married in the presence of his favourite wife, Moina, and the leaders of our allied tribes."

"Are you still at the camp?"

"No. That camp only used for training the warriors and their families. Most people live in the town called Caerwysc some five miles away, or as the Romans insist calling it, Isca Dumnoniorum. We are there preparing for the ceremony and greeting our allies. There is a lot of excitement, commotion and high expectations."

"Why?"

"Because this is the first time there has been two joint tribal chiefs with one being an ex-Roman. They are hoping this will be the turning point in our resistance to the occupying forces of the Roman armies and they will be driven out of our lands. The druids say the gods are on our side now and victory will be ours."

"What does Belenos' wife think about this marriage?"

"Moina is happy, why wouldn't she be? She now has two handsome men to fuck her and give her children, then when she is not in the mood for sex there is another person who can take it instead. Also her position is better assured because should either of us be killed in battle then she will still have another husband to support her unlike other women in her position."

"Are you happy?"

"Extremely. I have everything in life that I can possibly want. I could never have risen to this position of power if I had remained a Roman, I would still be a centurion."

"Have you been accepted by the other tribe members."

"I am now. Initially they didn't trust me because I was a Roman but as I trained to become a warrior and took my final vow of allegiance they finally accepted me. Then when Belenos decided to have me as his then my position was assured, I haven't looked back since."

"Take me to the ceremony, what is happening?"

"Belenos, Moina and I are standing as a triangle holding hands surrounded by a circle of twelve tribal elders and one senior druid. They are walking round us slowly chanting religious extracts of the druid faith. They stop walking and the druid stands next to us. Each of us swear vows of love and allegiance to each other and to the tribe which is greeted with cheers by the onlookers. I am given a golden spiral bracelet made especially for me from the last successful raid on the Roman merchants last month. I hold my arm in the air proudly showing off the bracelet. By now the elders have returned to their seats and the three of us sit at one end of the room with Belenos sitting in the middle with his arms draped over our shoulders appearing very pleased with himself. He announces that the celebrations can now start in earnest."

"What are the celebrations?"

"Very much like they are today. Lots of food and drink is consumed, everyone is dancing and having great time. Some younger couples are getting amorous and having sex at the edges of the room or outside where it is cooler, much to the consternation of some of the elders. However most of us find it either amusing or turn a blind eye to it, after all it is the most natural thing in the world and this occasion is for everyone to enjoy."

"What happens afterwards?"

"It is nearly dawn before we leave, by now the elders have long since retired and the revellers are very drunk with many sleeping where they lay or sit. We make our way back to our house, it seems strange to be married to them both, before I was Belenos's bit on the side so to speak, so Moina was compelled to officially ignore the arrangement but now we can openly be the best of friends loving the same man and maybe one day love each other as well. Belenos suggests all three of us consummate our marriage but Moina and I groan in unison as we're both too drunk and exhausted to oblige. However we catch each other's eyes making us giggle, then laughing madly we throw ourselves at him covering him with drunken kisses. I don't know what happens next, it's a blank. I wake up in the morning with a rip roaring hangover, holding my head as if it's about to explode I look across the bed at the other two who are still sleeping. It is only then I realise that we're still in our clothes from last night so I guess nothing did actually happen."

"You mentioned that you trained as a warrior, what did this involve?"

"The morning after the night we were tested by the druids and warriors started slowly, we were allowed to sleep in until nearly mid-day but then the work on training us started in earnest. For the next six months we are trained in the art of guerrilla warfare for which the Celts are famous and hand to hand combat. Everyday follows the same routine; we rise at dawn, go for a two mile run, on our return we have a light breakfast before spending the rest of the day training with groups of warriors. Sometimes it is about fighting, other times it is about border patrols, tracking and spying. Then at sunset we gather down by the river to wash away the sweat and dust of the day before eating the main meal of the day. Every fourth day after the main meal we go to the temple where Cos and the two priests work and we are cleaned out thoroughly. From there we go to the hill camp and open ourselves up on the tree trunk and wait for the warriors to arrive."