Second Time with a Hooker

Story Info
I had to see Joanne again.
2.5k words
4.43
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danhenw
danhenw
33 Followers

Three weeks after my first visit I was once again at the door of the large house on the dark quiet street, half a city away from where I might be recognised. My fear of what I would find inside had gone, but I was still keen not to be spotted, and as I knocked I saw a man some distance away heading in my direction. He was too far away to be clear, but the pause while I waited for an answer still seemed to stretch for longer than was comfortable. Finally I could hear footsteps in the hallway, and the door was opened.

"Hi. Oh, it's Daniel isn't it?"

"Hi Heidi, well remembered! I've only been here once."

"Come in then, follow me."

Once again we climbed the stairs I remembered. I was disappointed that Heidi wore jeans today, so there was no chance of a flash of her underwear, though the sight of her ass only a couple of feet in front of my face was still a cheap thrill. When we reached the landing she again took me to one of the doors that led off it, though a different one this time. This bedroom was smaller than the one I'd previously seen and the terracotta walls gave it a darker feel, especially as the only light came from a bedside lamp. An upright mirror stood in one corner, there really wasn't space for anything else. The place was clean but felt seedy, as I'd initially imagined a brothel might.

"Who would you like to see, Daniel? Joanne's here today but she's with a client at the moment, she'll be 10 minutes or so. We've also got a new girl called Sarah - she's blonde, petite, pale skin, 34A bust. She's also busy at the moment but should be finished soon. Or if you'd like to spend some time with me I can see you now."

I was definitely tempted. I'd almost chosen Heidi before, she was outgoing and friendly, and as I looked at her tanned girl-next-door face, and the black bra that was clearly visible through her thin white cropped shirt I was certainly turned on. If this had been my first visit I'd have been very happy to learn more about her. Perhaps there might yet be other chances..?

"Thanks, but I'd like to see Joanne again. Do I wait here?"

"You do, we try to keep the men from seeing each other. No problem, I'll send her in when she's free. There's some bottles of water under the bed if you want a drink. Maybe next time for me?" and she winked as she left.

For a few minutes I sat on the bed. Now that I had a chance to look around the room I was starting to like it. There was definitely something erotic about the dim light, and I noticed a small painting of a naked woman hung on the wall directly over the headboard. I walked around the bed and in the far corner of the room lay a small discarded pair of black panties. What stories could they tell?

There were voices on the landing - one male, one female. The words weren't quite audible, then I heard someone descending the stairs and leaving. I thought I could hear water running somewhere, so perhaps one of the women was freshening up after their last customer - maybe there wasn't much longer to wait.

The door opened and Joanne walked in. Today she was fully dressed, her long slender legs in a pair of sheer white tights, ending in a pair of black stilettos. Her upper half was covered by a tight, stretchy light blue dress with spaghetti straps which came to halfway down her thighs, and contrasted with her ebony skin. Her hair was tied back, highlighting the glittery green eye shadow that she wore. A tiny black handbag hung from one shoulder.

"Daniel! You came back!"

"I did promise I would."

I stood to greet her and she hugged me, planting a kiss on my cheek. Her right hand reached down and gave my backside a playful squeeze.

"Have you come back to treat yourself again? How long would you like me for?"

"Another hour would be good."

"Mmm, good idea. Gives you time to enjoy yourself properly. Same service as last time or a little more?"

"You never told me what a little more included."

"That's how to tempt you back! You know how much for full service and oral. For another £20 you can go down on me. And for another £20 you get a surprise. But I know you'll like it."

I laughed: "I want all of that. Are you trying to clean me out?"

"I'm a hooker, honey. But once you pay me I'm all yours. And you already know I'm good."

There was no denying that. I handed over a handful of banknotes, this time she didn't leave the room but simply stuffed them into her handbag which she placed under the bed. Clearly she trusted me now. She stood up again and placed her arms around my neck, like a teenager at a school dance.

"For the next hour I'm all yours, baby. And I know you won't be so shy this time. So tell me what you want."

"Mmm. Undress me. Everything."

"You're the boss."

First she knelt down and quickly slipped off my trainers and socks. Next she stood up and slowly began to unbutton my shirt from the top. As she worked her way down a hand slipped inside and gently rubbed my chest, the fingers exploring and stroking my nipples. By the time she'd taken the shirt off and thrown it into a corner I could already feel myself starting to grow hard. She kissed and licked my neck.

"Trousers next, baby. Let's see what's inside there for me."

Her hand stroked my crotch through the material so she could feel my erection, then she undid my belt and pulled my trousers down. When I stepped out of them she wasted no time in pulling my boxer shorts down too, so that I was naked before her.

I began to say something but just at that moment a noise came from the bedroom next door. The walls can't have been that thin, but although it was muffled I could definitely hear two voices; a grunting male, a gasping female, and they were sounding rhythmically with each other and growing louder. Joanne smiled at me and we listened together for a minute or so until the man reached his climax and the sounds retreated. She spoke:

"Sounds like Sarah's giving some lucky guy a good time. I'd better raise my game or you might not want to see me again now you know what else is on offer. Now that you're naked, what's next? What can I do to turn you on?"

"I'd like to watch you strip. Nice and slow, so I can enjoy the show."

"I can do that for you, easy. Anything else? Want me to dance? What would give you pleasure?"

"No dancing, but talk dirty to me. You're good at that."

Instantly her voice grew harder as it had in our first meeting. She took a step back.

"Sit down on the bed then, and don't speak. Watch me take everything off for you. Look and listen."

She began by taking off her shoes, then began to peel her stockings down. All the time her eyes were fixed on mine while she kept up a stream of talk.

"See how I take them off, baby. See how I'm getting my legs bare for you. When I'm naked you can touch those, stroke them, lick them, lay down between them as I spread them for you."

I was dying to touch myself but I knew if I did there was a strong chance I'd come very quickly so I resisted, simply laying my hand next to my cock. Her stockings removed, Joanne paused and watched me, her voice still icy:

"No stroking yet baby, that cock's for me when I'm ready. I bet you've been touching it though haven't you? I bet you've been thinking of me and jerking off, shooting your load and wishing it was in my pussy, or over my tits or ass. Hold tight baby, you can fuck me soon."

Now the dress straps were shrugged off, and she began to pull down the dress. It came down easily, and there was no bra beneath. Her already dark breasts looked even more sensuous in the murky light. She lightly tweaked her nipples then cupped them fully.

"Here are my tits for you, baby. Remember how good they taste? Do you remember how you licked and sucked them before while I moaned under you? You can touch them again soon, you can feel how soft they are under your hands, they're all for you."

The dress was slid down, and Joanne stood before me in her panties. Still watching me, she slipped her index and middle fingers down the front and started to play with herself.

"Do you want to see my pussy, baby? Do you want to touch it? Finger me and make me wet. Bury your face in my cunt and taste it. Eat me out baby, smell me, lick me, put your dick in it when you're ready. You've bought me, so you can use it however you want."

"Take your pants off."

"Sure baby, let me show you everything."

When she was naked I told her to stand in front of and facing the mirror. I stood behind her and placed my hands on her hips.

"What do you want now, Daniel?"

"I want to explore you and watch."

"Mmm, kinky! Touch all of me, treat yourself. I don't want to lose out next time to that blonde slut through the wall."

Our eyes locked in our reflection. I groped her body, squeezing her buttocks with my right hand, while the left reached around the front and stroked her belly. Slowly I moved it upwards, cupping a breast, pinching her nipple between the length of my fingers. The mirror showed every movement and I continued to focus on her face as I nibbled her neck. From the corner of my eye I could see our bodies casting shadows on the wall.

I moved my right hand to the front and ran the palm of my hand over her pubic hair. Then I moved lower and inserted a middle finger inside her, and ran it up and down her already wet lips, still watching the mirror. Now my arms were wrapped around her body I pushed my hips closer, so that my cock lay between the cheeks of her ass. She pushed it back against me, making me harder still as I continued to stroke her clit. Joanne panted quietly.

"Mmm baby, I can see you're not shy anymore. How would you like to taste me? Tell me where you'd like me to be."

"69."

"Sure, baby. Let's both have some fun. You know I give good oral, show me what you can do"

I lay on the bed with my head on the pillow and she climbed over my chest, her pussy a few inches above my lips. Slowly she lowered it towards me and I held her hips to guide it towards my mouth. When she was close enough I stuck out my tongue and licked from bottom to top. I hadn't tasted a cunt for five years and the sweet taste unlocked something in me. I licked again and again, lapping at the slit in front of me. If Joanne made a noise I didn't hear it, focussed only on what was right in front of my eager mouth.

A few seconds later my concentration was disturbed by a sensation between my legs. Joanne must have plunged her lips halfway down my cock without any preliminaries. I felt her mouth and tongue pumping up and down my shaft with a frantic pressure and rhythm, and I responded by forcing the tip of my tongue inside her, probing for her clit. We were both moaning now.

When I had to come up for air I felt my lust overtaking me, and a long time fantasy needed fulfilling. I wriggled my head an inch back, and stared at Joanne's puckered anus, just in front of my face. It was clean and begging for attention. Her ass hadn't been mentioned in her services, but my desire was stronger than reason. I craned my neck and stuck out a tongue.

"Oh! Fuck, yes!"

"It's OK?"

"I love that! Do it again!"

Permission given, I gave her asshole the same attention I'd given her cunt. She'd stopped sucking me, and I listened to her groan as I hungrily ran my tongue over and around the edge. A couple of times I inserted the tip inside, and the slightly acrid taste felt forbidden. I was the paying customer, but in that moment I'd have done anything for Joanne if it meant I could rim her for a little longer.

"Whoah baby, whoah! Too much!"

"Mmm, sorry."

Joanne climbed off me and sat cross-legged on the bed next to me.

"Don't be, it felt amazing. But we need to get you off, you deserve it."

"What's the surprise I've paid for?"

"Pretty simple. Choose your hole. You can come where you like - fuck my cunt, my mouth or my ass. You've lubed it enough already."

I knew I was already very close, my cock ached and twitched as I looked at her. Any sort of fuck was going to be over very quickly. My reply might have surprised her.

"I want to cum over you."

"Sure, which part?"

"Your chest. Stroke me and talk to me while you do it."

I sat on the edge of the bed and she knelt before me. Her fingers lightly gripped my shaft as her hand moved backwards and forwards at a steady pace.

"Come on baby, I'm waiting for you. Look at my tits. Look at them shaking, waiting to be covered by you. Does it feel good baby, do you want to shoot your load over me? That's what I want, I want to feel your hot cum spraying over me and dribbling down towards my cunt. Mark me, cover me with your dirty spunk..."

It was over in seconds. I groaned as I came, and Joanne kept stroking until her dark breasts were drenched in the sticky, white fluid. When I'd finally finished she used both her hands to massage my cum into her skin, then held a nipple to my mouth so I could taste myself on her; another first for me.

"Daniel, what happened to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"The first time you came here you were so shy. You've changed!"

"It's been so long since I fucked anyone. There's a lot to catch up on."

"That's what we're here for. Same time next week?"

"Ha! I can't get away every week, and I couldn't afford to. But I'll definitely be back."

danhenw
danhenw
33 Followers