Third Time with a Hooker

Story Info
I get a surprise on my next visit.
1.9k words
4.57
11k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danhenw
danhenw
32 Followers

After my second visit, it was almost two months before I went to see Joanne again. A few days after I'd seen her I passed a woman in a shop that for a moment I honestly thought was her. It wasn't, and if it had been I'm sure she would have pretended to ignore me - our relationship was strictly business - but some of the fear I'd initially felt about visiting a hooker returned for a while.

It also wasn't as easy as simply popping in when I felt like it. The round journey to the brothel plus the time inside added up, and finding a plausible excuse for continually disappearing on a Monday night was difficult. I had no intention of telling anyone what I'd been doing, there was too much at stake.

However, I was lucky enough one Monday evening to find myself driving back from a work conference, and my route would take me close to where I wanted to be. I figured if I only paid for a 30 minute appointment, I could explain myself without too many problems.

I pulled up on the street some distance from the house so that the purpose of my trip wouldn't look too obvious. I wondered if the neighbours had any idea of what went on inside; it sat on a fairly normal road dotted with detached and semi-detached houses, but surely some curtain-twitcher had spotted the comings and goings?

Before I could get out I noticed a man walk up to the front door and shortly afterwards step inside. I remembered that the women liked to keep the customers apart, and in any case I didn't much want to be seen, so I waited a couple more minutes before making my own approach.

Again it was Heidi that opened the door. I followed her up the stairs, as ever watching her ass as she ascended before me. Today she wore a tight white dress which just about covered her ass and a pair of white hold up stockings. I approved.

The room she led me to was smaller than the ones I'd previously used, and frankly pretty shabby. Some tired 1970s-style patterned wallpaper covered the walls, the carpet was threadbare, and unlike the other rooms only a single bed was available. Heidi spoke:

"Did you want to see Joanne again, Daniel? You're out of luck I'm afraid, a guy came in just before you and went off with her."

"Oh. Do you know how long for?"

"She'll be an hour. He must have been keen, she opened the door to him and he booked her without asking to see anyone else. Young lad, looked terrified, I reckon it's probably his first time. He reminded me of you the first time we saw you."

Her cheeky joke helped to hide my disappointment, and I had always found Heidi attractive. I definitely wanted sex again, and was in no mood to simply walk out.

"Anyway, do you want to see me, Daniel? There's four of us today, but Sam and Sarah are both taken too, so it's me or bust unless you want to wait half an hour for one of them."

"Sure, it's about time I saw a lot more of you."

"Ha! Nice flirting. How long?"

"Just 30 minutes."

"Is that all I get?"

"No! I really don't have much time!"

"Relax, I'm teasing! 30 minutes is fine."

I paid her with an extra fee for oral, and while she disappeared with the money I undressed and sat on the low bed. As I waited for her to return I noticed something unusual. Set in one wall at about head height there was a slim pair of small wooden doors, about the size of a bathroom cabinet but they were hinged against what looked like a picture frame.

Before I could examine them, Heidi returned and immediately began to undress. I watched as she unzipped her dress from the back and her full breasts with dark brown nipples were released. A few seconds more and she'd slipped out of her panties and lain on her back on the bed. Staring at her naked body definitely made my cock twitch, but perhaps 30 minutes didn't allow for foreplay. She spread her legs and placed two fingers against her shaven pussy.

"Come on lover boy, let me see what I've been missing."

"Heidi, what are those doors on the wall?"

She frowned slightly as if she'd rather I hadn't asked.

"OK, so the truth is we don't use this room much. I only brought you here because all the other rooms are taken which doesn't often happen. Usually the only people who come in here are a couple of older guys."

"It is a bit tatty. But that doesn't answer my question."

"Would you rather look at some doors or come over here and fuck me?"

"I'm just curious, that's all."

She sighed, stood up and walked over to them.

"OK, I suppose it doesn't matter. There's a 2-way mirror behind here. You can look into the bedroom next door. You can see them but they can't see you. The older customers pay us a fee to be a voyeur. Want a quick look?"

"Wow! Sure. Who's in there?"

"I don't know, there's a lot of punters tonight. Could be any of them."

She opened the doors and stepped aside so I could take a look. My eyes took a couple of seconds to adjust to the darker light in the next room, and then I could see them. The double bed was at a right angle to me for a perfect view. A young, early 20's slim guy lay on his back, his head on a pillow and his eyes closed. His legs were open, and between them a naked Joanne was kneeling, her hair tied back and her head moving slowly up and down as she sucked at his impressively large cock. Heidi peered over my shoulder, watching too.

"Fucking hell. OK, that is a very horny sight."

"You've seen it before though?"

"Actually I haven't. But someone might have watched me through there. I hope I put on as good a show as this."

We continued to look. Joanne's head carried on smoothly bobbing up and down and I watched as the guy's cock moved in and out of her lips. She seemed in no rush. A couple of times she broke off and looked up to speak to him. The words weren't audible, but soon she took his head back into her mouth and began again, sucking his dick with a steady rhythm, and I knew how good her swirling tongue would make him feel. We couldn't hear the words, but soon his moans of pleasure were faintly audible through the wall.

I knew I was getting hard, and hooker or not, Heidi seemed genuinely aroused too. I felt one of her arms reach around to stroke my chest, and as she wrapped her legs around one of mine I could feel her damp pussy against my thigh. She pushed her breasts against my back and softly rubbed them up and down. The other hand reached down, briefly touched my erection, then she began to cup my balls and gently squeeze them.

"You feel tight, Daniel. Seen enough? Want to lie down and unload?"

At that moment Joanne raised her head, reached for a condom by her side and rolled it down the length of her client's cock. We both continued to watch as she raised her hips above his, and began to guide him inside her. When he was fully in she sat still astride him for a second, some words were spoken but still we couldn't hear them.

"Come on baby, come and get your own fuck."

"Just another minute, this is really hot. And what you're doing feels good."

If Heidi was annoyed she hid it well. Her hands continued to explore me, stroking my cock, my balls, my chest, my ass while now and then I felt the brush of her hard nipples in the middle of my back. She breathed hotly into my ear, and I felt the gentlest of nibbles and licks against my neck.

Through the mirror, Joanne had begun to ride the young guy. Her body was upright, and I watched as her breasts bounced slightly. I'd never fucked her in that position but now I badly wanted to. I could see her lips moving, and I knew she was giving him her best dirty talk that turned me on so much. I admired his stamina. I was sure that by now I'd be coming hard then feeling weak, but on and on she rode him without changing positions, though his groans by now were so loud that surely every room could hear him.

"You've only got a few minutes, Daniel. You can lie down and fuck me now, or you can have a blow job while you watch them."

"Oh, shit. Um, go down on me."

I was too wrapped up in the show to feel guilt. I took a step back, then leant forward, my hands on either side of the mirror against the wall. That gave Heidi enough space to kneel down in front of me. I felt her hands against me and looked down quickly.

"Wow baby, there's so much pre-cum here. I'm going to enjoy this. You won't have time to fuck me, so you can cum in my mouth."

"Mmm. Touch yourself while you suck me."

"I was going to. Now let me swallow you."

Heidi drooled a little over the tip of my cock, then stuck out her tongue and licked all around the helmet. When it was soaked she placed her lips around the edge and began to gently fellate me. Her technique was softer than Joanne's, her tongue was lighter against my shaft, and it almost felt like my cock was being ridden by an unusually wet pussy. Just like the one on the other side of the wall. I groaned, but continued to watch the two bodies through the mirror. They were still in the same position and Joanne continued to ride his cock, all the while talking. At one point she turned her head to the side and seemed to look straight at me for a couple of seconds.

I knew she couldn't see me, but the thrill sent a jolt through me. In response, Heidi increased her pace and pressure. Neither of her hands were on my cock now, one of them cradled and squeezed my balls while she sucked, the other was rubbing frantically between her legs. She moaned as she worked, and the vibration took me to the edge.

"Oh Jesus, Heidi, I'm close!"

She kept her promise and continued to hold me in her mouth while her lips bobbed up and down. Through the mirror they were also reaching their climax and just as I heard Joanne's punter cry out I felt my own ejaculation begin. My cock twitched rapidly four or five times, and I felt my cum shoot inside her. Heidi spluttered but carried on sucking me and moaning, and I could feel her throat contract as she swallowed. Her tongue continued to swirl around my helmet, washing it clean, until I had to beg her to stop.

As I had on my first visit with Joanne, I tipped Heidi before I left.

"I want to give you some extra. That might be the hottest half hour I've ever had."

"Thank you Daniel, glad to spend some time with you at last. Who's the tip for though? A reward for me, or for Joanne for putting on a show?"

"It's for you. But if she won't mind knowing what we saw, give her a big thank you from me."

danhenw
danhenw
32 Followers