Second Time with John

Story Info
Travis meets up with John for another afternoon.
2.9k words
4.51
6.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a conference on our campus. One of those two day ordeals put on my some state agency, we all have to endure at times. Thank goodness I wasn't involved in this one, but I had business at the Conference Center shortly after lunch. I entered through the doors on the west side of the building because they were on the other end of the conference and also closest to the Director's office.

"Busy day," I said as I entered the outer office of Jess Bowan, the Center's executive assistant.

"All week," she fired back. "What can I do for you, Luke?"

"I just need to get these recommendations to the boss and these are for the business office."

She took the two folders and put them in the appropriate pile on her desk.

"I'd love to visit, Luke, but we are crazy here today, so if you don't have nothing else, get the hell out of my office." She looked up and smiled but I got her message.

"Yes ma'am. I hope you have a delightful day. And if I do say so, you look lovely today."

"Get outta here."

Jess had been there forever and knew where the bodies were buried. She had been married three or four times, drank bourbon and smoked and would embarrass you with her filthy mouth. And yet, if you needed the governor, she had the access and nearly every other mover and shaker in the state. She was also one of my favorite people on the planet.

I walked down the hall and spoke to folks as we passed. I stopped in on Doc Roberts. He and I came on board at the same time and was by far the smartest man I knew. Scruffy looking, with two Ph.Ds and a law degree and knew the New Testament better than anyone.

"Are we still on for Wednesday?" I asked, just sticking my head in the door.

"Tee time, 1:30. And bring extra cash."

He turned back to his laptop.

"I always do. See ya then."

Doc had never beaten me. I'm not the best out there but I'm better than him and don't mind taking his money. He was always tinkering with his clubs and altering many of them. They're probably illegal but I don't care. He's fun to hang out with.

I was heading to the parking lot when my path intersected with another. The sun was bright and I could see another person approaching but couldn't make out any features. I could tell he was talking on his cell. We passed by with me passing behind him and I got a brief glance and froze dead in my tracks. I turned and stared. I followed him into the parking lot. He put his phone in his pocket and took off his suit coat. As he approached his car I knew it was him.

"John?" No reply "John!" A bit louder.

He looked my way and shielded his eyes.

Could it really be? "Travis?"

I picked up my pace and was by his side immediately. We just stared a moment before I shook his hand, probably a bit longer than I should before we gave each other a small hug.

"I looked for you. I checked out every John that works for the state. You guys should really update your websites, you can actually put pictures on them now."

"My real name is Collins. You'd have never found me that way. Sorry."

His stare was intimidating.

"And I am Luke."

"I can't believe it's you," he said. "Scott moved and never told me where you lived," Making reference to our first night together with Scott. "I think of that night all the time. So you work here?"

"I do. I moved down here about six months after that night. I...uh...actually live about two miles from here and have suddenly realized that I am through for the day."

"And I am as well."

"Follow me."

On the short drive over, I replayed that night, as I had so many times. It was just magical. Scott had played with both John and me and thought I would like John. And he was right. It was a night, nearly five years later, I still masturbated to. If today is anything like then, I'll be a happy man. I pulled into the garage and let the door down. I walked out through the breezeway door.

"Come this way."

I unlocked the back door and let Chelsea, my old beagle outside, but not before giving her a treat.

"Nice house."

"Thanks. Want a beer?"

"Sure. You know, Tra...Luke, I've never forgotten the look on your face when I had cum and you had cum and then Scott shot his load on your face. Classic. We had a good laugh over that after you had gone."

" You made me leave."

"I wanted to try to bottom. Not my thing, but now I know."

"Well, it is my thing."

I walked to him, put his beer on the island and kissed him. Slowly. Seductively. That did not last long. He grabbed my ass and pulled me into him. I had forgotten his power. He put his tongue in my mouth. He pulled my shirt out of my pants and pulled it over my head, tie and all. Shoes and pants were coming off as fast as we could as we moved to my bedroom.

"Let's shower," he said.

We stood in the warm water flowing all over us. We kissed and nibbled and bathed one another. I saved his ass for last. I cleaned it with the warm soapy water before rinsing it. I pressed my lips to his rosebud and began to lick his ass, occasionally inserting my tongue. He leaned against the wall and raised his ass so I could get to it better. He moaned and his cock began to stick straight out. Just like I remembered. I spun him around and took his cock in my mouth. I am a good cocksucker but there was no way I could deep throat him. The length I may be able to handle, but the girth was too much. But it was my favorite cock ever.

We stepped out, dried off and fell onto the bed, hugging and kissing and sucking. I was ready for him to fuck me, but he was taking his time. I laid on the foot of the bed with my head hanging off so he could fuck my face. His balls slapped my forehead as he humped me. I gagged but he kept on driving. I grabbed his hips, more for balance than for any other reason. The guy just new how to use his dick!

"That's it boy, take my cock. Gag a bit. It's ok."

There it was. I just couldn't resist when a powerful man called me boy.

"Yeah, you like my cock. Don't ya boy? You've dreamed about this cock. You've longed for this cock. You even looked for this cock. And now you've got it, boy."

I pulled his ass toward me. He stumbled a bit and I nearly swallowed several inches. I ran my tongue all over it. I slobbered. And I begged for more.

His balls were tightening so he pulled out and slapped my face with his cock. Again, and again.

Bring it, I thought.

He rolled me over and began slapping my ass until it was pink. I squirmed but when I tried to move he forced me down and continued with his other hand.

"Stay there, boy," he commanded. I felt him get off the bed and heard him walk down the hall. When he returned he had two strings in his hands. While lying there, he bound my hanging balls with one of the strings, that by now i had figured out had come from one of our pair of shoes. With the other, he skillfully wrapped my cock. Checking and tightening them occasionally.

I sat in the chair next to the bed with my hands bound to the arms. He used his socks. Not his first time, I was thinking. With his tie, he blindfolded me.

"Now, let's have some fun."

I could hear him as he puttered in the kitchen. I heard the door beep when went into the garage. My cock had never been harder. My heart pounded.

He checked my balls as he re-entered the bedroom.

He leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "Sometimes you just have to use what you find laying around. Like this ping pong paddle."

He grabbed my ankles over his left shoulder and gave me several licks on the ass.

"And these alligator clamps."

Oh crap, I thought. My nipples drive me crazy when just tweaked.

"Ooohhhh," as he applied the first clamp. I hollered again when he attached the other. I took a deep breath, trying to remember why I even had those things. I took several deep breaths. I squirmed and my dick bounced a few times.

"You like a little pain. Don't you, boy?" This fact was already in evidence from our last time.

"Yes sir," I whispered. "I really like your pain, sir."

From behind he pulled my hair jerking my head back as far as the chair would allow. With his right hand he slapped my bound balls several times with what I found out later, was a piece of hose. Whatever it was it did the job. I jumped and screamed. It was quite painful and I wasn't prepared. He slapped them again and I lurched forward but since he still had a hold on my hair, I just hurt myself that much more. As I started to protest, he crammed my boxers in my mouth then, using one of our ties, wrapped it around my head making sure the underwear stayed in place. Through the pain I thought, this guy is good. I admired the way he hurt me.

And hurt me he did. Well, as he said, "I just want to torture you. Not hurt you." Whatever he called it mattered little to me. It was new and exciting. And glorious. Every time he touched me I squirmed causing the clamps on my nipples to just dig in more. Causing me to squirm. It was euphoric!

The afternoon wore on. He totally had his way with me, doing whatever he wanted. He finally took the alligator clamps in each hand then abruptly removed them. That hurt worse than applying the clamps. The gag came off then the blindfold. And before he released my hands he removed the shoestring from my dick and then the balls. As blood rushed back in the pain was rough. Not as bad as removing the clamps from my nipples, but plenty painful. He allowed me to sit a few seconds before he removed my sock restraints and handed me a bottle of water.

I walked around a minute making sure everything still worked and admired all the stuff he had used on me from my kitchen and garage. Clothes pins, duct tape even small c-clamps. I took a leak in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My nipples were red. I had bite marks on my shoulders. Bruises were beginning to appear up and down my torso. You lucky SOB I thought.

When I returned to the bedroom, Collins was standing, naked, as hard as possible like a statue. But most statues have fig leaves covering their cocks, not condoms.

"How do you want me,sir?" I asked.

"Doggie."

I got on my knees in the middle of the bed and then rested my elbows and forearms on the mattress. I felt him kneel between my knees, as he rubbed warm lube on my ass. I took a deep breath before he introduced the head to my sphincter. He eased it in. Scott hadn't been here to loosen me up for him. But i loved the way it felt. He stretched me. He went in deeper coming in contact with my prostate. And I knew from experience, there was more to come.

Maybe it was because we hadn't done any ass play before hand, but Collins' dick was much harder to take than I remembered.

"Stop for a second, please, sir" I pleaded. My heart raced.

He stopped. "Are you okay, boy?"

I melted. "Yes, sir. Please continue."

Collins eased his dick in further. The pain diminished as the pleasure augmented. Finally I felt his hips touch my ass. It was all in. He was patient and waited a moment before beginning his machine like assault on my ass.

His hands were on my hips. Rhythmically pushing and pulling. Pulling out the full length, slowly. Then all the way back in, not only hitting my p-spot but rubbing it, causing me to hit the zone much sooner than with other guys. The pleasure is like no other and I just get lost in it.

Collins was in full gear now pounding my ass. Every time he pushed in I exhaled, loudly. A grunt or a whimper. He was in total control. The constant assault on my asshole was too much and I shot a load all over my sheets. My ass tightened up and I just knew he was about to come when he abruptly pulled all the way out. Pleasure pain. It's a real thing.

"Roll over, boy."

I did. He scooped up some of my jiz and fed it to me, then kissed my lips. I opened my mouth and we swirled the remaining cum with our tongues.

While doggie style hits deeper and feels better, face to face is my favorite. I love to look in the face of the man fucking me. I love the sweat dropping from his forehead onto my face. And when he cums, that expression is priceless.

"Are you ready, boy? I am going to fuck you good."

I took a deep breath. He slid it back in. No inching, the full thing. I wrapped my legs behind his back and my arms around his shoulders and pulled him on top of me. We kissed. I felt every time his dick even twitched. I rested my head on his shoulder and a smile came to my face.

Collins began the relentless drilling of my ass. Piston like. In rhythm. He pinned my arms behind me. The look on his face was one I would never forget, nor would I want to. He fucked me faster, then faster, still. A man on a mission. As he shifted into high gear, he began to drill me like he hadn't fucked in months. He lifted me off the bed and slammed me back into it. Again and again. It was reckless.

"Yesssss sir. Yessss..." was all I could manage to say.

I was in that euphoric stage where nothing matters but the two of you. All sounds disappeared. The room was a blur. The pleasure is so immense it is almost too good. Pleasure pain. It truly is an unbelievable feeling.

His back tensed. His muscles flexed. He got up on his knees and dug in deeper. My dick flailed about. And then I came. I came hard. I dug my fingers into his thighs. I screamed. My ass tightened around his monster which pushed him over the edge. He jerked. He bucked. He shot loads and loads. How I wished we hadn't needed condoms.

He collapsed unto my chest. Heaving. Sweating. Smearing my jiz all over our chests. I kissed his neck. Wrapped my legs tighter around his body. I felt every twitch, every breath he took.

Reluctantly I released my grip on Collins and he gently eased out, kissed me deeply and rolled off. Side by side. I reached with my left hand for his cock. It still wasn't totally limp. I removed the condom, marveling at the amount of cum it held. Then I rolled over, facing him. He put his arm around me and I rested on his chest. I played, mindlessly, with his cock. No words. Just the afterglow of great sex. We stayed there quite a while before I moved down and took his cock in my mouth.

"That's it, boy. Get it all. You are such a slut."

I tongued the underside until it had reached its full potential. I love sucking cock but there was no way to take it all. But I took as much as possible. He lay there with his arm over his eyes. He was getting into it. His hips began to move in rhythm. He moaned and then without warning shot ropes of that lovely, creamy sauce that I so crave down my throat.

I sucked it all up swallowing every drop and then cleaned it all up.

After a few moments, he got up to go to the bathroom. I fingered my ass and realized it was still gapping a bit. He pissed then came back in and sat on the chair.

"I hate this part. Well, with you I do. I need to get on the road."

"I know."

"I don't want to leave."

"I know."

He found his clothes and got dressed. I led him, naked, through the kitchen to the breezeway.

"Here's my card. My number. Please call."

"I will. Soon."

We kissed and I watched him walk to his car and drive away. I picked up my phone and his card and punched in the numbers.

"Hello."

"And now you have my number."