Second Times a Charm

Story Info
Macy thought she met "the one" before.
1.8k words
4.07
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macy was an average-looking woman, about 5'5", with curly brunette hair with a red tint to it; she was tan from her grandmother's Native American heritage and working in the sun growing up. She was 25 and in college studying to be a professor in sociology. Macy was not naive but she had little experience with men, so her sexual encounters were almost non-existent. Her demanding daily life had barely left her with any time for herself, let alone a guy.

It was her first class of the day for the first day of the spring term, the flowers were in full bloom and the sun was shining letting her be able to wear that cute knee-high sundress she bought on sale last year. When Macy got into class she looked around the lecture hall like she always did just to get a feel of how the rest of the term will be, not expecting to know anybody as usual. As she was scanning the room her eyes stopped at a man with long sandy blonde, wavy hair. He was sitting about 3 rows ahead of her but she could still make out his build.

He was muscular, wearing a navy blue long-sleeve shirt pulled taught over his body, each muscle seeming to be delicately carved by Michelangelo himself. Macy never thought this deeply about a man in this way before, after all, she had a life to build and men were not as reliable as told to be. The rest of the class went by slowly, Macy got nothing out of the lecture because she was too busy eye fucking the angel in front of her. She was still staring at him and daydreaming about what those endless muscles could do when she heard the professor release everyone.

While Macy was packing her things she felt someone's presence behind her. Slowly she turned to see the god himself, realizing he looks familiar, she just couldn't place his face until he finally spoke. The man in front of her recognized who Macy was before she did him and it was the same voice she had pleasured herself to so many nights alone as a teen.

When Macy took another look at him she recognized his old features that have been hidden by his age. This was Jaxon, the boy she thought she loved so many years ago whom she would never make a move on for the sake of her friendships, and the same boy who abruptly moved away the same year he got her heart. "Macy I can't believe it's you!" he says with a strong gravely voice that still has the power to make her knees quake. "Yeah it's me" she squeaks.

Macy was embarrassed at this point because she saw the mischievous and sexy side smirk that he would make when she was going to get teased and boy could he lay it on. That moment she knew that he had caught her eating him with her eyes. "So I saw you looking in my direction for an awfully long time during the lecture" He was always so blunt. She didn't know what to say so she continued to gather her laptop and phone in an effort to change the subject.

Jaxon saw her discomfort and immediately regretted bringing it up. He knew Macy wasn't as straightforward as him. She always tried to stay away from situations where she was the target. Oftentimes at school growing up whether in class or during a break she could be seen reading a book intently, trying to avoid any human interaction she can.

It was honestly a miracle she had any friends at all. But that's also what drew Jaxon to her in the first place; she had a calm but fiery and passionate soul, one that he got to catch a glimpse of before. "Hey, so maybe we should catch up over coffee or something Macy? I don't have another class for a while today. We could head somewhere now if you aren't busy?".

She saw that he felt bad about putting her on the spot but as much as she wanted to get coffee with him she didn't think it would amount to anything more than that. She had enough things going on in her life without getting involved with a guy. A guy that she had already fallen for before. "I think that would be fine, I have a little time before I have to run errands" "GREAT!" Jaxon said with more enthusiasm than he meant to.

~Jaxon~

As Macy and I waited to order our coffee, I took a second to stare at Macy and noticed everything that makes me so attracted to her. I first stared into her ocean-blue eyes seeing the shy wall that she always puts up, but behind that wall, all I see is the fiery passion that fuels her. I slowly moved my eyes down to her nose where I give a quick smirk because I've always thought she had a cute nose.

I then shift my gaze to her smile, god I love that smile, I love it when her dimples show every time she has ever given me that beautiful smile. Her soft, perfect lips; so long have I wanted to put mine to hers kissing her deeply and taking in her sweet scent, showing how I truly feel about her. How I've always felt.

We get to the front of the line, and I motion for her to order first; "I'll take a dark black coffee lightly sweetened and no cream" Macy said with her voice as soft as silk. "How can you drink that," I say as I give her a slight push and shake my head.

"I'll take an iced Mocha with extra cream though," emphasizing the last word and effectively getting the eyes of the male barista off of her, I look at Macy with a smirk, knowing she hasn't the slightest clue how she affects people. I take the coffee and hand the guy my card with more force than necessary; making sure he got the hint.

I plan on coming here with her often. Macy snaps me out of my reverie when she says; "How can you drink that?" with a little sass as she scrunches her nose giving just the slightest glimpse of the fire inside. I give her a light chuckle knowing she has no clue how much I'm resisting the urge to place a kiss on that scrunched nose of hers.

"I know you have errands to run, but do you think you have time to sit at a booth and talk for a minute?" Man, I hope she does. "Yeah, some things can wait," she said. I try to school my face to not look as happy as I feel and hand her coffee to her. "I see a nice booth in the corner over there," I say, pointing to the back of the shop. "That's perfect" she breathes, turning her face and giving a big grin.

As we turn to walk toward the booth I gently place my hand on the small of her back to guide her where I pointed just a minute ago; I've done this same gesture countless times with other women but it has never felt like this... felt right. I let her slide into the booth while I try to shake off the thoughts I just had to solely focus on her. Getting in across from her I ask; "How's life been, Macy? It's been a long time since I last saw you."

I watch intently as her blue eyes light up preparing me for her answer; "Honestly, It's been crazy. There's so much that's happened I don't know where to begin." she says "Just pick the most exciting thing" I urge. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, the sound of Lynard Skynrd's Free Bird filled the silence of our intimate corner booth. That alone made me smile, knowing that her tastes in music haven't changed.

"Well...oh shoot, I'm sorry that's my phone" Her eyes dropped to the caller ID when she took it out of her bag and her face paled just a bit. "I have to take this. Can we meet later? I'm free later this evening," she said while rushing away.

Her reaction to whoever was on the other end of that phone call made me sit there and let her go without so much as a word on my part. I sat there for a couple more minutes, not wanting to let my coffee go to waste; remembering the way her lips parted and her eyes lit up like fireworks as she was about to fill me in on her "crazy life" as she put it.

Everything happened so fast, I'm walking out of the coffee shop 5 minutes after she had and now I'm mentally kicking myself, realizing I don't even have a way to get ahold of her. Seconds after that thought, a smile as wide as the Cheshire Cat's spread across my face. We are in the same class.

~Macy~

Five minutes; that's all I got with him before I rushed out of that coffee shop like my life depended on it. One glance at the name that ran across my screen and my stomach felt sick, the coffee was no longer appealing, and the only thing I could think of was getting out of that shop and back home. Only the call dropped before I could answer and I tried to return the call what seemed like a thousand times, then they finally picked up.

The call was a false alarm, nothing was even wrong. I ran out of that coffee shop for nothing. Replaying the events of today in my mind I realized I told him I was free this evening without even giving him the means to contact me. When I went back into the shop to straighten things out, he was gone. Sweet chills began to spread over my body as I remember the way he looked at me, how desire pooled deep in my core when he laid his hand on my back.

I have to squeeze my legs together to try and calm the heat that's quickly building. Considering it has been almost 6 years since I felt something remotely similar to the way he made me feel with such a simple gesture at that, I'm surprised I didn't combust right then and there.

Even now, my fingers are aching to travel and release the pent-up need that has more tension than a pulled spring. Snapping out of my musings I realize that Jaxon probably thinks I fabricated that whole thing just to get away from him. That's just great, now it's 6:00 PM, and I'm sitting here in the living room of my apartment, all hot and bothered from today's events, eating Dino Chicken Nuggets with honey, curly hair in a tizzy, and watching Spongebob while wearing a Harry Potter onesie.

Oh, I'm a real catch. Just as I was about to wallow deeper into self-pity and the T.V. started playing the Spongebob theme song signaling the start of another episode, a thought that got me excited enough to stand up abruptly and cause my Dino Nuggets to fly; I'm in the same class as Jaxon.