All Comments on 'Second Wife Ch. 02'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I think that CREAMER spends too much time

"CREAMING" it has warped his little brain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a little overkill for my taste

good writing,but to much hate and hurt on the wife.neither leave or stay.damage done now,will be hard to overcome later.let her have the baby and then they have their own childred.where his wife gilfriend whore,he slut out after the party at the country club.bring her back for threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
had a good laugh

at the twerp wallowing in self pity. Go ahead blaming it all on the wife. Can't help the picture of a raging six year old springing to my mind. What's the reason she wants to stay with him again? And everybody they know turning against her and taking his side is very 'realistic' - at least until he wakes up in his mental institution. This story would fit in the Satire section better. Where 'Bean Counter' had at least a tiny little bit of reasoning left, this is just becoming absurd.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
She would worth keeping around on this basis

A well writen story, it flows well, and lets the reader become involved with the characters. I find myself being influenced by the author to feel sorrow for the wife Mary, but I'm still down on her yet.I'll wait on the next chapter to let the author influence my opinion. Thanks for the well writen story..........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Try again explaining what is to gain by keeping

her around. At the best she is a semibraindead slut who doesnt know the difference between love and lust nor between love and prostitution. The bastard growing in her is the telling reminder of how incapable of anything she is. Her wedding vow, her vows to God concerning her marriage and her spouse, meant nothing. Why would a vow not taken to do something she should have already done as a wife be taken in any way seriously. Forgive her and forget her, there is no way what she did can be forgotten and very few people would even forgive her. There is a saying, dont throw good money after bad. She is and was bad money, why waste good money trying for something that even if you get her back can never be trusted and never forgotten. A waste of time, effort, self esteem, and yes money.

davet1davet1almost 15 years ago
Always enjoy your stuff

Because I know it's heading somewhere interesting. More please

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
Interesting...

In the first series, I felt that most of the time Bill was behaving in a clever and reasonable way. Here, though, I don't know - I think he'd be better off just moving on. Living well is the best revenge. If I were Mary, I would have moved on after this chapter. I'm not sure if Creamer realizes it, but he's building lots of sympathy for Mary's character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
whats the point?

besides random short amounts of sex its mostly about what a slut she is. not really worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Well I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You're a fucking psycho. This story was bull shit. He should have just left her. But nope, he had to make her suffer even more than she made him suffer. This is why women HATE men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

She deserves everything she gets and more. Some women just don't understand the implications of their own actions. Words can kill a thousand times whilst a gun can only kill the once - if she had come clean he'd be a different character but due to both her actions and her decisions she makes her situation into what it is. She chooses to live with the consequences and as we see later she still believes it is not her fault directly - hence she is not only stupid, but mentally damaged as well, that at least brings her character a pittance of sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In the mind of Madness

you are...bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boring...

It's not about getting her to see the error of her ways or even punishing her. Hell, it's not even about revenge any more. It's simply Bill stroking his ego and deluding himself that everything he does is righteous.

I was with him up to the end of the last story, but now it's just ridiculous. I guess if the author is really this unimaginative, but still...

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
PAYBACK, REVENGE OR RETRIBUTION IS OK

but downright cruelty is worse, and child endangerment carries a lifetime stigma. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too vindictive and disappointingly increasingly monotonous...

I sincerely hope things are going to improve in the next chapter as this is now spiralling downwards into an abusive vindictive relationship where all Bill's redeeming qualities are evaporating with every page. Bean Counter had merit but this is increasingly and unnecessarily depressing in its over simplistic view of complex adult relationships.

Come on Creamer, I'm hoping for some perspective in the next chapter or I think I'm going to bail out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

She was sincere -- that much I knew. She might have been lying, but she wasn't insincere. (?)

Some things you just know after a few years of marriage. (?) Apparently, his clairvoyance didn't help him much when she got pregnant.

I can prove to myself what a dishonest bitch you are, ensure that you are utterly beyond redemption (?) How is what she did till now not enough for him to catch a drift? Linked to: The birth will be concrete proof of her infidelity... can't imagine what it would change: it's not as if reality actually changes if you turn your back, lie to yourself and ignore it. As a mere bi-product, completely accidental, it doesn't change her actions one iota one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Why is God doing this to me? I know I broke a Commandment, but . . .

Actually, a "capital sin" according to their faith. Hypocritical (she seems to take it a-la-carte, only when it suits her), and untrustworthy (I mean, an alcoholic might have issues to deal with, but that doesn't exactly change the fact that you wouldn't trust him with an important task that required his full attention: nothing to do with personal problem or the like -breaking someone's trust and saying that you love him/her doesn't exactly make you any more trustworthy, on the contrary, untrustworthy by definition-. As for the record, if you found an employer stealing from the cellar, you would hardly give him a running chance to "prove himself", let alone ahead of other choices.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975almost 10 years ago
Overkill

“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” Confucius

At this point he should either pay her off and let her go, or forgive her and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Now he is being an asshole....

Not only to her but to just about everybody he comes into contact with! Got a real big laugh with the ultrasound...that is the first time I have ever heard of the wand being inserted in their vagina! Normally it is scanned on the belly and over the area where the baby is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous