Second Year After Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheers!" We shouted again.

~~~~~

June 6 2014

It may have been coincidence, but Sandy's speech at graduation had a lot of similarities to Henry's toast, as it was filled with notes about effort, striving and accomplishment, woven together with anecdotes from the four years she had shared with her fellow students. Rather than focus on it being an ending or beginning, she called graduating a transition, for some to college, for others to work, but what they had prepared for doing next. She made it sound much more inspirational than I'm managing to capture here. She destroyed all paper copies to keep me from including the speech verbatim in this journal of mine.

Graduation night, she requested alone time with her Dad, so it was the first time since that first night in March that Amber, Patti, Mom, Toni and I were all together in bed. The ladies paired into 69s, and I was initially content to watch them make love to each other, amazed that I had all of these women in my life to some degree. Eventually, Patti wiggled her hips at me, and I knelt behind her, and slid in slowly, while Mom licked the length of me as I entered, before returning to licking Patti. I was trying to last, so kept stroking slowly, luxuriating in her warmth and snugness. When Mom came from Patti's tongue, she called out "Switch", and Toni took Patti's place over Mom and Patti over Amber, and I sank myself into Toni, going a little faster, and when she spasmed in orgasm around me, I came into her as well.

I took a little rest break, before Amber beckoned me over to her and Patti, and she sucked my cock back to life before rolling the two of them over, and pulling me to get behind her to fuck her from behind, too. She felt snug, but wet. I went even faster with Amber, confident in my ability to last. At least until she decided to get her Kegels involved, and I soon lost it and came into her, triggering her to begin an orgasm that didn't seem to end, as Patti sucked and licked on her clit, and after I pulled out, Patti took my place with two thrusting fingers in search of Amber's g-spot. Watching Patti keep Amber plateaued had me so turned on that I had another boner before I knew it, and then it was Mom's turn for my cock. She was over Toni now, and I slid my full length into her, and started slamming hard into her. Toni's tongue was so involved in licking the junction between us that I worried I'd pull her tongue inside Mom, but that never happened, and soon the combined sensations had me cumming yet again.

I collapsed onto my back, wilted and panting, as the ladies swapped again, putting Patti over Mom. Patti reached a hand over to my cock, and slowly stroked hardness back into me, then climbed atop me, and rode and rode and rode, to one, two, three orgasms. I was convinced that I couldn't possibly come again, when the sensations began to rise once more, and when Patti came yet again, I shot into her, and was truly done for the night. We arranged ourselves into consecutive spoons, me, Patti, Mom, Amber then Toni, and fell to sleep. My last conscious thought was that counting the babies, there were nine lives in that bed, all of whom I loved.

~~~~~

June 7, 2014

The following night, Sandy requested to spend time with me, Patti and Amber, and so Mom and Toni were with Henry.

As I sat on the bed, after we got undressed, Sandy climbed into my lap, and nuzzled my neck. She whispered, "Thank you again, Drew, for helping me to see that it's okay to love my Dad the way I now do. I'd like to repay you with a blowjob."

I kissed her, before saying, "I'm not going to turn down a blowjob, but you don't have to thank me. I didn't actually have to do much more than return your sister's trust. You can thank her for being the first to reveal her secret. If she had kept quiet, we might all still be hiding it from each other."

Sandy giggled, "Oh, I've thanked her, believe me. Until she begged me to stop. It's your turn, almost brother." She pushed me to my back, and got between my legs.

Amber threw a leg over my head, and settled her pussy down onto my face, leaning forward to watch her sister gobble my cock and give her more advice, as I saw Patti get behind Sandy and start licking at her from behind. The jolt of surprise caused Sandy to surge forward, and my cock slipped into her throat for the very first time, catching her even more by surprise. Discovering that she could handle it without gagging, she soon had her lips down to my root, and was running her tongue over my balls. She withdrew to breathe, then repeated it, saliva and precum soon getting all over.

My tongue was busy as well, licking up Amber's secretions, and when I flicked across her clit, she moaned, "Aaaahhhh! Oh, yes! Right there, Drew! Fuuuuuck!" and she quickly came, the first of several consecutive orgasms. Apparently, not only her breasts were more sensitive due to the pregnancy.

When Sandy started moaning from her first orgasm due to Patti's tongue, the vibrations pushed me over the edge, and I came into her mouth, the jizz spurting out as she kept her mouth full of my cock instead of backing off to swallow. She then licked up all the excess, and in the process kept me hard. She climbed up, and stuffed my cock into her pussy, and showed me her Kegel skills once again. Patti crawled between my legs, and licked at both of us as best she could.

I thought I was going to last a while, when Patti sneakily shoved a finger up my asshole, and found my prostate. I came like crazy, my scream sending Amber over the edge again. Sandy was disappointed, though. "Patti, you made him cum too quick. I was just about to get there. You owe me an orgasm."

"With pleasure, my dear," Patti said, and pulled Sandy to the side, and dove between her legs, to lick out my cum and bring Sandy to a couple of screaming orgasms.

Meanwhile, I was still bringing Amber off with my tongue, and she settled down into a 69 with me, initially just cleaning Sandy's juices off of my half-hard cock, but quickly restoring it to hardness, and she settled into a rhythm, bringing me close to another orgasm, then backing off, while she was multi-orgasmic, peaking over and over. When she held my cockhead just at the entrance of her throat and was swallowing around me over and over, I jerked, and came down her throat.

She turned around, and snuggled next to me, watching Patti and her sister, who had likewise turned around into a 69, and they both shuddered at the same time, then joined us in the snuggling, and we drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~

June 8, 2014

Amber and Kenny used the East House for sex for the first time on Sunday, and Toni joined Mom, Patti and I in the pool, as we used it for the first time of the season. We had to wear suits, of course, since we didn't know whether Kenny would look out the window or show up poolside.

He and Amber actually did show up poolside, a couple hours later. Shyly, he said, "Thank you, Drew, Patti and Toni, for giving Amber and me a place to... meet."

I flicked some water off my fingers at him. "C'mon, buddy, we're all adults here. If you can't bring yourself to say 'to have sex', maybe you're not mature enough to have it."

He blushed, looking towards my Mom who only smiled back at him, but actually got out, "Thanks for letting us have a place to have sex."

"You're welcome."

Amber escorted him out, then came back and joined us in the pool. She said, "Did you need to tease him like that?"

"Oh, absolutely!" I retorted. "Busting balls is what guy friends do. He'd be suspicious if I didn't."

~~~~~

June 9, 2014

Patti and I started our respective jobs the next day. At ABC, I oriented with Mike Henshaw, who would be my boss for the foreseeable future. He reported to the head of IT programming, Skip Ambrose, who I'd worked for as an intern. The time I had spent with Mike during the internship, he'd been friendly, so I was hoping we would have a good working relationship.

Day 1 was mostly a review of the different programming projects going underway, most of which were programmed in Java, and I would be given pieces of those to work on for the first few months, under the supervision of Mike or one of the team leads on those projects. Before I knew it, the day was over.

Meeting back at home, Patti had not had as positive an experience. "My boss, Carter Simms, seems to be a jerk and a misogynist. He's already calling me sweetie and honey, and I think it's only going to get worse. I think I may have made a mistake picking Cooper."

I tried to reassure her. "If it does get worse to the level of sexual harassment, go to HR with it. And don't be afraid to quit the job and look for another. You could always apply for a different department within ABC - they said their policy affected spouses in the same department, so if you wanted to work in QA for a while to have that experience on your resume, that might be an option, and we could then agitate to get their policy changed. In any case, Mom, Toni and I will be making more than enough to support the four of us and both houses already, so I don't want you to stay in a hostile environment for that reason."

~~~~~

June 21, 2014

We settled into a routine after that, work, play, and regular swapping of partners, all while trying to keep Kenny, and then Duke, unaware. Duke finally found a job nearby, as an apprentice architect, while Jean was still looking in IT. It would have been great to get her in at ABC, but they had filled their hiring needs for the year already. Patti didn't want to try to get her into Cooper, if she wound up having to quit over her boss' behavior, which had neither gotten worse nor better.

At noon on June 21st, Mom and Henry got married, in a small ceremony in our back yard, with Aunt Maria as Maid of Honor, and me as Best Man. We got Clarice to officiate again. Grandpa Scott gave Mom away, and Grandma Anna cried.

Henry's vows included, "I want to support you in all that you do, Tina, to make you the happiest I can. I give you my heart, my love and my soul."

Mom's were simple, "Henry, we both come into this marriage having lost a spouse. Let the love we feel for them even now meld into the love we feel for each other, and remind us to treasure every moment together. Never end the day mad at each other, and start each day with gratitude. I love you, Henry Kilson." Just watching her from Henry's side, I knew she meant every word.

In what I thought was a nice touch, Henry bought the same style rings as I'd gotten for me and Patti, telling me the night before that he wanted them to symbolize both marriages Mom was in, the public with him, the private with me, Patti and Toni. The rings I could never give her, she could wear now. What went unsaid was whether this symbolism opened the door to Henry someday joining us.

Amber and Sandy were now officially my step-sisters, and my grandparents were already treating them like family.

It was also the end of the first trimester of the pregnancies, and we announced all of them to my grandparents, who were stunned, and to Aunt Maria, who looked unsurprised. I guessed that Mom had already told her.

The reception was a barbecue and pool party, and after dark, Mom and Henry retreated to West House, while the party continued for a couple more hours.

Maria cornered me in the pool, saying quietly, "Bet you didn't think when you were trying to get Patti pregnant that you'd have that much success?"

"I guessed from your non-reaction that Mom already told you?" I asked.

She pressed her hand to my cheek, "She told me everything at the wedding, so her telling me whose baby she's actually carrying shouldn't be any surprise. And maybe Amber, too?"

I shrugged. "Most likely not, maybe 1 chance in 3 that one of the twins is mine, but only 1 in 25 that they both are. The hard part is my friend Kenny, who most likely is father to both, doesn't know I was ever with Amber, so he doesn't know there's any paternity issue."

"She doesn't want to tell him?" Maria asked.

I said, "She didn't when they first got together, and by the time she knew she was pregnant, she felt it was too late to say anything. I've kept my mouth shut because she asked me to."

She said, "I hope that doesn't come back to bite you all in the ass."

~~~~~

June 22, 2014

The next day, Toni had to work, so it was just Patti and I, awake but cuddling in bed, when Mom and Henry walked into the bedroom.

"Hi, guys," I said. "How was the wedding night?"

Mom purred. Literally purred, and said, "Wonderful."

Patti asked, "So what's the agenda for today?"

Henry answered, "That's what we wanted to talk to you about. I... I asked Tina what she wanted as a wedding gift, and her answer was 'a foursome'. She thinks it's time... for me to try being intimate with her, next to the two of you. And I agreed. Are the two of you willing?"

Patti got out of the bed, still naked, and kissed Henry full on the lips. "We'll help you though it, okay?" and when Henry nodded, she started to undress him.

It sounded like Henry had planned to make love to Mom while Patti and I either watched or fucked by their side, but Patti had other ideas, and soon was on her knees with his cock in her mouth, while Mom kissed Henry, and I watched two of my wives beginning to make love with my new stepfather. Occasionally his eyes would meet mine, and I kept giving him the same reassuring smile, and I could see him starting to relax.

Patti released him, and pulled him to the bed. "Lay on your back, Henry. We can try a position we used with our roommates in college, where all four of us are in contact, but you don't need to be in any contact with Drew." She looked at me, and asked, "You remember the bent diamond, don't you, honey?"

Patti directed Mom to sit on Henry's face, then I knelt near, but not touching his shoulder. Patti knelt between me and Henry's groin, and resumed her blowjob, while I entered her from behind. I thought this position choice was brilliant on Patti's part, as Henry knew I was there, but he couldn't see me directly. I began kissing Mom while thrusting slowly into Patti.

Mom was soon cumming from Henry's attentions, and I had to stop thrusting to avoid my own orgasm too soon. As soon as I resumed, Patti peaked, and started to shudder.

After about 15 minutes of sucking his cock, Patti lifted her head off of Henry, and asked, "Are you feeling good, Henry? You don't seem close to cumming."

Henry paused in licking Mom, and said, "It feels fantastic, honey. It's just that Tina got me to cum four times last night, so it will just take me a little longer."

Feeling challenged, Patti spun around, and planted her pussy on Henry's cock, and began bouncing up and down on him, then leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. It took only three minutes more before I shot into her mouth, but she kept sucking until I was hard again, and she let me go and said to my Mom, "Let Henry see the two of you together, Tina."

Mom climbed off of Henry, and he focussed on fucking Patti. Mom lay down in front of me, and I entered her slowly. Her baby bump was just beginning to show, and I reached between us to stroke it. Henry's eyes were wide, watching us, but I could tell it was from excitement, not fear. He returned his focus to Patti, and was soon thrusting quickly into her from below, and grunted as he finally came.

Mom orgasmed around my cock and grabbed me with her own Kegels, and I shot off into her. We collapsed next to Henry, with Mom resting her head on his chest and me spooned behind her, while Patti took the same position on his other side, rustling her fingers through his graying chest hair.

Henry sighed, "I did it. Thank you all. I did it."

~~~~~

July 4, 2016

Amber and Kenny went out on a double date for dinner and a movie with Duke and Jean, and Amber reported back that Jean kissed her at one point, and when caught by the guys, Jean suggested the four of them go to bed together. Kenny nearly stormed out at the very idea. I actually had a hard time picturing Kenny that angry. After he calmed down, Amber had another conversation with him about group sex and the idea of polyamory, and he repeated his opposition to both. Amber said that Duke seemed irritated with Jean over it, as well. I suspected that he had already made his decision about being in a foursome when it involved Patti and me, and didn't like that Jean was now pushing for a different one.

The other part that concerned me was that before the kiss, Jean had guessed about the timing of Amber's pregnancy, and knew that I had made love to her the day of the wedding, seeing as she'd walked in with Mom and Patti right after. Amber asked her not to say anything, and Jean agreed, but Amber was still worried Kenny would find out.

~~~~~

July 14, 2014

Patti came home from work, with a big grin on her face. "You remember that I told you that slug Tony Pascarelli from school got hired at Cooper a week ago? Well, as soon as he saw me there, he started telling everyone he ran into about Foursome Friday. I found out about it this morning, not long before Simms got wind of it, and of course he immediately started insinuating I should have sex with him, as if my willingness to be with Matt and Sophia somehow transferred to him."

"The son of a bitch! You didn't, did you?" I asked.

"Of course not. He's disgusting on a good day. What I did do was go to HR this morning as soon as I found out about Tony talking about me, and they gave me a voice recorder to keep on me throughout the day, so if anyone started harassing me, they'd have some proof. So, when Simms did hit on me, mentioning Tony and Foursome Friday both by name, HR had more than enough evidence to fire both of them on the spot for sexual harassment. Most of the women in the building cheered when they were escorted out by Security. They're gone, Drew. My new boss is a woman, Maria Chung, and I think I'll really like her. But I've also been warned by HR not to get sexually involved with anyone from work, for any reason, which I think is reasonable."

~~~~~

July 20, 2014

The day I was dreading arrived. Right after passing his CPA exam and getting his first client assignment here in Dallas, Kenny proposed to Amber, and she said yes, but told him that she wasn't ready to set a wedding date, maybe after the babies were born. By coincidence, Duke proposed to Jean the same weekend, but they set their wedding date for June 1st. Amber and Kenny had already been dividing their time off work between Kenny's parents' house and occasional sex sessions at East House, so I was hardly seeing her except for breakfast on weekends, and hadn't made love to her since early June. I knew from Mom that she was still making time for sex with her Dad, but even that was becoming less often. Patti and I were both missing her terribly, but had to put on smiles and congratulate her on the engagement.

"This is what she's choosing", Patti said, later that night. "Whether or not we agree, we need to love her, and hope she sees it's a mistake on her own. Or maybe things will actually work between them, and it is the right thing for her."

~~~~~

Next: Baby genders, Sandy heads to college, and more changes to come

Leenysman

12