Second Youth Ch. 02

Story Info
Affair between Eve and Tom develops.
3.3k words
4.55
19.8k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Procrastinating does not pay off. This might sound trivial, but I had learnt it first hand last night. Tom, my neighbour's eighteen year old son, had given me a steamy massage that ultimately evolved into groping with a strong erotic feeling to it. He left before it turned into anything more, his erection clearly visible under his tight pants. I should have talked about that incident with him, but instead I put on a porn video and masturbated with two toys at once. That in itself would not have been a problem, but Tom came to visit me that evening and watched the whole spectacle through the window. He himself also masturbated and left the evidence on the glass. Now the conversation would be even more difficult, but it was unavoidable.

I called Tom soon after breakfast. I knew that he woke up early to go running, so there was no risk of him sleeping late.

"Hello, Tom. You got a minute?" I tried to keep my voice as casual and relaxed as possible.

"Sure, missus Eve," he sounded a little confused and could not keep the tension fully out of his voice.

"Could you, please, come to me? I'd like to talk with you about the massage and some other things," mostly 'other things' I thought to myself.

"Sure, missus Eve," that was the safe answer, "I'll be there in a minute."

"Thanks. See ya."

Within a minute Tom walked in through the same glass backdoor that he had been peeking through last night. Today he wore a different outfit, the shirt was equally tight, but the shorts were loose. I was dressed in another short summer dress, but this time with lingerie underneath instead of a bikini.

"Good morning, Tom. Thank you for coming so quickly. Please, take a seat," I gestured towards the couch.

"Good morning, missus Eve," he was polite but also slightly sheepish.

"Let me be straight, we both know what happened yesterday."

"I... am... that... wasn't... I..."

"Stop it. I know you watched me and I'm not angry at you. I should've stopped when I realised that you were there, but I didn't. I caused all the trouble and I'm sorry for that."

"Don't be sorry, missus Eve. It was rude of me to stay there."

"Forget about it. And call me just Eve, we're close neighbours and friends after all."

"Okay, Eve," Tom was visibly becoming more relaxed and confident.

"As for the massage... I really liked it. All of it, that was why I masturbated later," I should not have added that last part, but it somehow slipped out.

"I loved it too, Eve! Do you want to do it again?"

"Yes, I..."

"How about now?" the docile Tom that came here a minute ago was already gone.

"Well... yes, now is as good a time as any other."

"Great! Let's go."

We both stood up and went to the room where the massage table was. I took off my dress and stood before Tom in nothing but my sexy lingerie. It covered as much as the bikini (the panties were also a thong), but somehow I felt more exposed. Obviously I was not nearly as exposed as when I had been masturbating, but that was again different.

"Will you take off your bra too?" the young man was being ever more confident and direct.

He was ogling my body shamelessly and that in itself was turning me on. Of course I took off my bra and for the first time Tom could admire my huge naked breasts in their full glory. He stared for a while before finally speaking:

"Lay on your belly, Eve. I'll start with your back," he wanted to sound not only confident, but dominant and almost succeeded. There was still a note of hesitancy in his voice, but it was being rapidly overtaken by lust.

I obeyed and laid on the massage table dressed in nothing by a thong. This time there was no pretence of this being an actual massage even for a second. Tom's touch on my skin was purely erotic. The young man clearly had little experience with women, his hands were hungry and possessive, his groping even slightly rough at times. He had not yet learnt what kind of touch brings women the greatest pleasure and was behaving rather selfishly. But that was exactly what I craved, even if it was borderline objectifying. I wanted to be the object of lust of the eighteen year old, the source of his arousal; I wanted to be HIS.

Tom might have been young and inexperienced, but he did not lack confidence. His hands were not shy in the least as they explored my curves, he groped my thighs and buttocks shamelessly.

It did not last as long as the last time, since we had done that part before. Tom's hands eventually left my body and he said:

"Turn around, Eve. The front of your body needs a massage too."

It sounded like a line from a porn movie, but I did not care. I wanted my 'front' to get such a 'porn massage' too, so I eagerly obeyed.

As soon as I turned around Tom unsurprisingly went for the most prominent feature of my 'front' - my huge breasts. This time he was more gentle than with the buttocks, but equally possessive, once again I got the feeling that he had no such experience previously. He did not restrict himself solely to my breasts, the young man caressed my belly, hips and from there he moved to my legs. His hands reached my feet, but since it was not a foot massage time they returned to my thighs where there was a lot of flesh to touch. Tom eventually returned his attention to my breasts, by the time he did so my pussy was already moist. I issued an audible moan before speaking:

"Mhmmm... please, Tom, let me return the favour."

"What? Oh, sure. Whatever you want, Eve."

He continued to grope my breasts even as I sat up on the bed and stopped only when I got off of it. I looked the young man in the eyes as I knelt before him, lust was mixed with anticipation in them. I pulled down his shorts and underwear and was finally able to see his penis. It was beautiful! It had gotten as erect as the clothes had allowed it to, it was long, thick and perfectly straight, beneath it hung a pair of equally large testicles; Tom was a real stallion in that regard. I grabbed the shaft in my hand and licked the tip, it tasted as good as it looked. The penis reacted with a twitch, within seconds of licking it got fully erect, so I could finally admire it in full glory. It was truly HUGE, bigger even than that of my ex-husband and he was well endowed himself.

Tom's penis was already licking precum; I took the head into my mouth and began to suck it while gently stroking the shaft. My man inhaled loudly and pushed his hips forward. Back in the day I had been proficient at deepthroating and had been able to take my husband's entire penis almost effortlessly. I was curious how much of that skill remained, in front of me I had the best possible tool to practise on. I relaxed my throat and began to slowly take the penis deeper, I rested one of my hands on Tom's strong thigh for support, I used the other one to fondle his testicles. Millimetre by millimetre the penis went into my throat, I held my breath and tried not to gag. I managed to get about two thirds before I had to withdraw, I sucked it for a moment while resting my breath, then I made another attempt. It was equally slow and careful, but I was not able to take it any deeper. I withdrew once again and commenced with the sucking. Then it happened. Tom's body tensed, he issued a low grunt and his sperm shot into my mouth. The volume of his seed was impressive, especially considering that he had the previous orgasm only last night. I collected the seed in my mouth and swallowed once he was done.

"I'm sorry, Eve! I just couldn't... that was too much" Tom lost his confidence for a moment.

"That's okay. We aren't done yet, are we?"

"Oh, no! No, sure."

I got up from my knees and stood before the young man, our bodies barely not touching, but I could still feel the heat radiating from his skin. His penis was slowly getting flaccid as we stood there and stared into each other's eyes. The height disparity between us was significant, so I could not simply kiss him, but he quickly recognized my intentions or just understood that a man should kiss his lover after climaxing. Tom leaned forward and bent his head to get to my level, he also reached his arms behind me and grabbed me at the waist. I had just had his penis in my mouth, but he was not hesitant in the least to kiss me. Our lips locked, shy at first, slightly indecisive, but getting more confident with each passing second. Our lips parted. We once again stared into one another's eyes in silence, our breathing being the only sound. Then by mutual understanding Tom assisted me as I hopped onto his waist and wrapped my legs around it, I grabbed his neck with my arms as he used his to support me holding his palms on my buttocks. We kissed again, this time with a lot more passion, even putting our tongues to use. It lasted longer than the previous kiss, so when our lips eventually parted we were both breathing heavily.

"Let's go to my bedroom" I finally said.

It was tempting to be carried to my room, but I decided against it. Tom might have been strong, but I was not exactly light and the bedroom was on another floor. I dismounted him and we hurried upstairs leaving the rest of our clothes behind.

Once we reached the bedroom I took off Tom's shirt and once again hopped into his arms. My huge breasts were now touching his warm skin as we renewed the kissing. In that state we reached the bed where my lover put me down on the sheets, but never stopped kissing until we were both almost out of breath. I suspected that he was still a virgin, but he must have gotten more than just a little experience in kissing. When our lips parted he once again grabbed my breasts with his hands, as he groped them he put his mouth to use as well and sucked on my nipples. I inhaled deeply and let out a loud moan. Tom switched from sucking to kissing and licking, he focused his entire attention on my breasts. I loved it, but I wanted him to proceed to the next stage. After issuing another loud genuine moan I said in a breathless voice:

"Take off my panties."

It seemed that he had been waiting for the allowance, his hands immediately moved to my hips, so I raised them and my thong was swiftly taken off. I spread my legs wide and invitingly, Tom stared for a moment before finally diving between them. When he started to lick me I gained confidence that it was his first contact with female genitals. He made up for the lack of experience with sheer enthusiasm and ferocity, in my current state of arousal it was enough. But after maybe a minute or two I wanted more, between the moans I said:

"Fuck me, Tom!" it came out louder than I had anticipated.

He raised his head from between my legs.

"Huh?"

"Fuck me with your huge cock!" I almost yelled.

It sounded like another line from a cheap porn, but at that moment I felt like a slut. The young man did not have to be told thrice, quickly he got his penis at the entrance to my vagina, he shoved it in carefully as if being afraid he could somehow miss. But that was his last moment of indecisiveness; contrary to most virgins Tom's moves were swift, deep and strong. His hips were hitting my crotch accompanied by the loud slapping of our skin. Virgin or not he was giving me exactly what I needed, his huge penis stretching my like I had not been in a long time. I was beginning to sound even more like a pornstar, but my moans and cries were fully genuine.

Tom's previous orgasm might have been premature, but he had been taken by surprise after a decent foreplay. This time he was proving that he had the stamina to match his size. The sex was monotonous, but it did not bother me in the least. I was in a semi animalistic state and I loved it, my moans and screams were getting louder and I was fidgeting beneath my lover. I had never imagined that I could be such a screamer.

Tom's young strong body was not getting tired, but he was sweating nevertheless and I could feel his arousal building up just like my own. We made a beautiful pair of lovers despite the age and experience gap. I completely lost the passage of time.

FInally the climax came. I gave a long high-pitched cry and wrapped my limbs around my lover's body. He continued to pound me as my whole body rocked with an intense orgasm. It was all working on Tom too, before my own climax finished he erupted deep into my womb. He made several more hectic moves, then collapsed by my side, our warm sweaty bodies touching, our breathing heavy. In that moment of bliss and utter satisfaction I noticed Maya, my daughter, standing in the doorway and watching us. I was too overcome by the ecstatic joy to be bothered by more voyeurism and she disappeared quickly, but somewhere in the back of my mind I made a mental note not to postpone that conversation.

We cuddled and kissed with Tom, he enjoyed my body some more and I enjoyed his. We had two more rounds of passionate lovemaking, not as intense as the first one, but equally satisfying. I was happy to play the role of a teacher and the young man was a quick learner.

In the end we took a shower together, he went home and I went to speak with Maya. I was dressed in nothing but a short robe, she had seen and heard what had happened, so there was no need for pretending. I knocked on the door to her room.

"Come in."

Thanks to the mixture of genes my daughter was prettier than I had ever been. Of course there still was a strong resemblance, but her natural auburn hair was big enough of a difference, not to mention additional ten centimetres of height. She had inherited my curves though and at the age of nineteen already had full round hips and D-cup breasts. She also had my high cheekbones, but the piercing blue eyes were those of her father. The character she had also inherited from him.

"You got a minute, Maya?"

"Sorry, mom! I shouldn't have spied on you. But you were so loud that my curiosity got the better of me."

That went easier than I had anticipated, I was slightly dumbfounded.

"Well... I... that was..."

"That's okay, mom. I was hoping you'd find yourself a guy quickly. I don't mind if it's Tom, I think he's quite hot."

"You were hoping what?!"

"Come on, mom! I'm not a kid and you're not old. We both need sex. There's no need to pretend otherwise."

"I guess you're right. Thanks. You made this conversation a lot easier for me. I didn't know where to begin."

"No problem? When's your next date?"

"Mine what?"

"Stop it, mom! Don't tell me it was just a one time thing."

"Well... I... hope it wasn't."

"If you hope, then Tom'll be all over you again soon."

"Maya!"

"What?"

Basically she said all that I should have, although I might have phrased it more cautiously. I just gave her a motherly kiss and left.

That definitely was not a one time thing, Tom visited me on the next day right after breakfast again and we had another wild lovemaking session. He once again proved to be talented and a quick learner. He also exhibited another feature that had been hidden so far - dominance.

Unlike yesterday we skipped the "massage" and moved directly to fellatio. I could once again practise my deepthroating skills and Tom showed a significantly stronger self control. I worked my mouth longer than previously and got his penis hard and sloppy, but he did not climax. It was Tom who interrupted the blowjob, he picked me up from the ground and laid me on the couch. Right there in the living room he took off my panties and began to lick me. After merely a few lessons yesterday he was already making sensible progress. When I was sufficiently wet Tom told me that he wanted to try it doggy style today. I liked the role of a teacher to a younger man, but I enjoyed submitting to a strong alpha male even more; I eagerly agreed. We took off the rest of our clothes and he told me to get on all fours on the carpet, fortunately it was thick and soft; I once again complied without hesitation. Tom knelt behind me and I felt a hit on my right buttock.

"Ah!"

He spanked me! He actually spanked me. It was not hard so my cry was more of surprise than pain. He hit my left buttock too and only then pushed his penis into my vagina. He knew that even after our short foreplay I was ready for a decisive action, he grabbed my hips and began to pound me. His moves soon got fast and deep, at the same time my moans were getting louder.

Tom's grasp on my hips was firm and his pace steady. He exhibited impressive stamina too, even after the initial deepthroating. He pounded me hard for long minutes and once again I climaxed first. My lover has been waiting just for that, his moves got faster but not as deep as he shot his load inside of me. While he still ejaculated inside of my vagina he bent forward and planted a kiss on the back of my neck. That sensitivity was soon balanced by two more slaps which he landed on my buttocks as he withdrew his penis. We kissed and cuddled right there on the carpet as we rested before another round. We made love two more times, once I was lying on my back with my legs above my head; the third round was once again doggy style and my booty got an even bigger share of slaps. I had not complained with a single word.

For the whole week we had sex on a daily basis, although not always in the morning since Tom had to work as well. But he came to me everyday as soon as he was free. His skills were rapidly improving and I was more than happy to submit to his desires. The playful spankings became a regular thing for us, he did that on other occasions as well and it always turned me on slightly. Was I becoming a masochist?

Our relationship developed on non sexual levels too, but since we had sex every day it was hard to separate these things.

Until one day Maya informed me that she was organising a pool party at our house and that I and Tom should attend as well. But that is a tale for another time.