Secondary Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pulled her close to me her breasts pressed into my chest and our hearts beat as one. The split in her dress revealed her stockings and the little thong when she wrapped her leg around mine as we turned sharply, snapping our heads as if in the throes of an orgasm. Sliding my hands down her half bare back to her ass as I leaned her back was as exhilarating as making love to her, which in a way I was. The quick steps that culminated in a slow sliding of her leg up mine was almost pornographic in its intention and execution.

The orchestra played longer than normal, probably because they too were enthralled by our performance. Talk about dirty dancing, everybody in the room must have been sweating by the time we finally stopped. We were both almost out of breath by the time the music ended and when it did, the whole room erupted in applause.

After I got something to drink and had a little rest it was time to dance with Cassie. The band played a song named 'The Very Thought of You' and not surprisingly, Cassie was as good a dancer as Marsha. This was a song that my parents loved. Dancing with Cassie made me see why. A female vocalist sang the lyrics and it was very easy to see why dancing with a beautiful young lady like Cassie could make you fall in love.

When my arm wrapped around her, she laid her head on my chest just below my shoulder and put her hand in my other one as she melted into my embrace. She was showing me a completely different side of her compared to the little sex kitten that had been flashing me for weeks in the classroom. She was still sexy but this tender, soft, vulnerable behavior exposed aspects of her I had never been aware of before and made me appreciate that she was much more mature than I had given her credit for. I could have spent the rest of the night dancing with her like this.

When the song ended we looked at each other and expressed the same sentiment with our eyes. Neither of us wanted to stop holding each other. Lee walked up and said, "OK Cassie, let him go. It's my turn now." The band began to play another of my parent's favorites; a song called 'Isn't it Romantic'. Nothing could have been more appropriate. Seeing Lee in that Chinese dress from afar was disconcerting enough but holding her in my arms while the vocalist sang one of the most romantic songs ever written was an unforgettable experience. Unlike most things in life her beauty did not diminish as you got closer to it. On the contrary, it increased exponentially. She was a wet dream rendered in flesh and blood.

Her perfume literally intoxicated me. I'd never inhaled anything so exotic and erotic in my life. The sensation was not unlike the effect of opium. Once I put my arms around her I don't remember anything besides the incredible feeling of her warm body next to mine. She radiated sex. But she did it in a way that was so loving that it didn't even seem like sex. It was an invitation that Asian women have a unique talent for extending. Her American upbringing had not diluted her ability to do this in any way.

I whispered in her ear, "There is a brothel in Macao named 'The Gates of Heaven'. It has been said that the most beautiful women in the world provide the fortunate few who get to visit this establishment with pleasures beyond the imagination of most mortals. None of these women, as talented in the erotic arts as they may be, could hold a candle to what you are capable of. You are a genuine enchantress and I am completely under your spell tonight."

"Jeff, I want to kiss you so bad I can taste it. But if I do, I'm not going to stop and we'll both get thrown out of school. Now be a good boy and hold that thought and very soon you can see for yourself if it's true. God, you really know how to turn a girl on."

I took a chance that nobody was looking at us on the dark crowded dance floor and slipped my hand into the slit of her dress to cup her left ass cheek as we continued to dance close together. Her warm bare flesh made my cock stiffen and she moaned when she felt it press insistently against her stomach.

The remainder of the night more than made up for missing my own prom. I danced with so many young women I lost count. I had become a 'must do' after the tango I had danced with Marsha and there was a different girl waiting to ask me for a dance each time the music changed. When the prom was over and I arrived home my mom asked me if I had a good time.

"I had a fabulous time mom. I had no idea how much fun dancing could be."

"Oh darling I'm so glad to hear you say that. I have always regretted your decision not to attend your own prom."

The final two weeks seemed to crawl by and I knew I would miss teaching. I had developed genuine friendships with the other staff and with a lot of students. The prospect of spending time with my girls this summer took away some of the sadness of having to say goodbye to my new friends. I got through graduation and had countless pictures taken with students, teachers and parents. I would have a lot of memories of this episode in my life. When my graduation ceremony was held two days later, Marsha, Cassie and Lee insisted on coming. I had already done this the year before but it was still exciting to go through the ritual and get another diploma.

Marsha informed me that my first graduation gift would be dinner tonight at her parents' posh restaurant. "My first gift?"

"Tomorrow you will receive your next gifts at my house. My parents both leave for the restaurant at nine forty-five to get ready for lunch and don't come home until everything is cleaned up after dinner. Usually that's way after midnight so you'll have plenty of time to unwrap your gifts and play with them."

"My gifts are toys?"

"No, but you'll have a lot of fun playing with them. If you want to play with toys, I've got plenty you can choose from and your gifts are quite fond of them. Now, you go home and put on that tuxedo you wore to the prom and be at my house at six forty-five, our reservation is at seven o'clock."

"I didn't realize your parents' restaurant was formal."

"It's not required but if you're going to take a beautiful young high-school graduate to dinner you need to dress up. Besides, you look so fucking hot in that tux that it will be all I can do to keep my hands off you long enough to eat dinner."

When my mother saw me dressed in my tux she, of course, wanted to know where I was going. "I've got a date with one of my best former students. Her parents own an upscale restaurant and she's taking me there for my graduation present."

"Jeff I want to tell you how proud I am of you for doing all that you've done. I always knew you were special but it took you a little longer to realize what to do with it. You are a fine young man and your father and I have a nice present for you but it can wait until tomorrow. You go have fun."

I arrived at Marsha's house at quarter to seven and rang the doorbell. It didn't take long for the door to open and when it did I was greeted to the breathtaking sight of Marsha dressed in the most beautiful long dress I had ever seen. It was a combination of a very sheer, lace body stocking that by itself would be virtually invisible but the lace was covered with a tight fitting transparent dress replete with strategically placed gold ornamentation that kept her modesty intact... almost. The effect was not unlike a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. She literally sparkled. Her long chestnut hair was up and had something done to it to make it look very full and shiny. Her makeup was as sophisticated as any Vogue model ever wore.

"Good evening Jeff. I see you're right on time."

"Good evening Marsha. You have no idea how gorgeous you look to me. I've been waiting for this evening for much longer than you could imagine. Thank you so much for inviting me. I'd love to kiss you but my mother taught me never to mess up a woman's makeup or hair unless she tells you to."

"You've been taught well grasshopper. It took a lot of time and effort to get ready for this evening and I did it all for you. I'm very glad you appreciate it."

"More than you know Marsha. Shall we go?"

"Yes, you'll have plenty of opportunity to see the house when we come back here."

It took about twenty minutes to arrive at the restaurant. I pulled up to the entrance and the valets opened both doors for us and handed me the claim check. A doorman opened the front door and we walked in to a very posh foyer where a maître d' greeted us. "Good evening miss Douglas, please follow me." He led us through the main dining room to a smaller, cozier room with plush high-back benches rather than chairs to sit on. The lighting was low and candles had been placed on the tables. He pulled the table out to seat us then moved it back and placed our napkins in our laps.

I was sitting on one end of the bench and Marsha was sitting in the middle. She looked at me and said, "Don't you want to sit next to me?"

"I can't wait to be close to you, but right now, I want to sit where I can just look at you. Even though I've been looking at you almost every day for the past six weeks I've never really had the chance to simply admire how beautiful you are."

"Why Mr. Pierce, what a nice thing to say. You could turn a girl's head with sweet talk like that. If I didn't know you so well I'd think you were trying to seduce me."

"Please don't think I'm not. We both know what's coming tonight and it's long overdue. Let's not rush things though. I want to enjoy every moment of this evening. This is when anticipation draws a fine line between ecstasy and agony. I can't wait to kiss those soft luscious lips and hold you in my arms but I also want to savor the happiness I feel by just being here with you. This is a lifetime memory for me and I hope it will be for you too." I reached over and put my hand on top of hers. She looked into my eyes and I could see tears beginning to form in hers.

"Oh Jeff, if I live to be one hundred I will never forget this night. I ache to have you hold me and kiss me and I want you so badly I can already taste you. I'm so glad it makes you happy to be here with me because it makes me giddy with joy to be here with you."

Just as I thought we'd both start crying a man and a woman walked up to our table. I recognized Marsha's parents from her graduation. Mr. Douglas was carrying an ice bucket with two small bottles of Champagne, which he sat on the table. They were both dressed in chef uniforms. Marsha looked at them and said, "Hi mom, hi dad, what's this?"

Mrs. Douglas said, "This is a special night for both of you and we wanted to make it as memorable as possible so we've taken the liberty of having your entire meal prepared for you. You can have a toast with the wine and then every course will be brought to you without you having to order."

I stood up and said, "It's very nice to see you again Mr. and Mrs. Douglas. This is a very pleasant surprise and I'm sure we will enjoy everything you serve us tonight. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness."

"Marsha, you didn't tell me he was so well mannered in addition to being so handsome. Please enjoy your meal and let us know if there is anything else you need."

Marsha's dad had been opening the wine and pouring it into two glasses. He put one in front of each of us. "Have fun you two."

I sat back down and picked up my glass. "To a memorable night with the most beautiful girl in the world."

"I'll be that girl because you think I am. Thank you for all you've done for me since we first met. And for what we will do together tonight."

We drank our wine and as soon as we had finished, the first course arrived. It was a complete service of Beluga caviar complete with toast points, boiled egg whites, chives, lemon wedges and sour cream. This dish alone must have cost over a hundred dollars. It was delicious and we took our time eating it. Marsha insisted on meticulously fixing each toast point for me and placing it on my plate. Her smile lit up the room as she served me.

The next course was something I'd only had once before in New York. It was coquilles St.-Jacques, the classic French preparation of scallops in a creamy sauce, under a crust of breadcrumbs and cheese, served in a white porcelain dish held up by silver cherubs. This version had bits of truffles in it and was superb. This was followed by a classic Caesar salad made at the table. The entrée was a two-pound Maine lobster removed from the shell by our waiter and served simply with drawn butter and lemon wedges accompanied by Lyonnaise potatoes as a side dish.

Dessert was another French specialty: Grande Marnier Soufflé. It literally dissolved in your mouth. I thought it would be nice if I spent some of the money I made teaching to bring my parents here for dinner one night.

We finished our meal and left the table to walk to the front door. There was no bill to pay for the most incredible meal I'd ever eaten. When we were outside and the valet brought the car around I tipped him twenty dollars. Marsha found us some very romantic music on the Porsche's sound system to listen to while I hurriedly drove to her house. Once we arrived and walked inside I had only one thing to say. Where?"

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. It was in a separate wing of the house and was very private. The room was large with several closets and a wonderful spa like bathroom. She started to remove her dress but I stopped her. "I want to do that." She helped me take off my tux then carefully hung it on hangers and put it in one of the closets. When I was completely naked she looked at me appraisingly. "Now I know what you've been feeling all this time in the classroom as you looked at us. It's very exciting and seeing you naked is making me incredibly horny."

She turned around and said, "It's not easy to see but there is a zipper in the back of this dress. You can start there." I located the zipper on the back of her neck and slowly slid it down to her waist. The gold, glittery ornamentation sparkled in the light as she tugged on the sleeve to remove her left arm. She did the same thing to her right arm and then turned to face me as she pulled the body stocking down off her shoulders and pushed it down to her waist after pulling it off her arms. She was now naked from the waist up."

"It seems strange to finally see your tits as many times as I've seen your delectable pussy. They're really very pretty. I like everything about them." I wasn't just flattering her, her breasts were as close to perfect as you can get. My cock began to twitch while I studied them.

She put her hands on the sides of her hips to pull the dress down so she could step out of it. Then she held up her left foot and asked, "Will you be so kind as to remove my shoe?" I happily obliged and then took off her right shoe. Lastly she peeled the body stocking off her hips and legs and when she did, the only thing she had on were her gold earrings. She turned and walked to the closet to hang up the dress.

Watching her walk made my heartbeat rise. Her body was everything you could possibly wish it to be, sculpted by years of cheerleading and acrobatic practice; there was not a flaw to be seen. After hanging up the dress she started walking toward her bathroom. "I'll just be a minute."

I got up and walked after her and told her, "No you won't. We're going to take a bath first."

"Oh Jeff! What a wonderful suggestion. I've never had a lover that wanted to bathe with me. Where did you learn this fabulous idea?"

"I had a tutor in college that taught me many wonderful things. Taking a bath together was one of them."

"Your tutor took baths with you? She must have been a very unusual tutor."

"She certainly was. Bathing together was only one of the many things she taught me."

"Will you share them with me?"

"If you are receptive to them it would be my pleasure."

She walked to the large tub and turned on the water then walked to the little toilet room to pee. When she returned I was already in the tub waiting for her. She stopped at her vanity and put her earrings into a box before getting in the tub.

"Do you want to keep your hair up? Because if you do I'll avoid touching it but I would very much like to wash it for you."

She reached up and pulled out the pins that were keeping it in place and let her hair fall around her shoulders. "I'm all yours Jeff. Do what you will with me."

Sliding toward her I put my arms around her and pulled her tightly against me. "Let's make this the most special night of our lives." The kiss that followed was incredibly intense and passionate. It was the beginning of the culmination of a long and simmering seduction that had been going on for weeks and showed our readiness to complete.

Moving back I told her to turn around and while she was doing that I picked up the spray and turned on the water. When it was nice and warm I directed it to her hair and began to get it wet. She picked up a bottle of shampoo from a caddy that contained soaps, body wash and other bath necessities and handed it to me. I poured some of the shampoo into my hand and began to rub it into her hair. As the lather formed I turned off the water and put down the spray so I could use both hands to wash her beautiful locks. Remembering how good this felt when Carol first did it to me I washed her hair as sensuously as I could. The feelings I had then returned and a peaceful calm came over me as my hands slid languorously through her hair and massaged her head.

"Oh God Jeff, this feels divine. The way you're touching me makes me feel so happy and wanted and cared for. I see I have something to thank your tutor for. She must have been very special."

"She is... unique. She taught me more than you could ever imagine and did it without expecting anything in return except that I learn her lessons. She will always have a special place in my heart. The Japanese have a saying that a boy learns how to be a boy from other boys but he learns how to be a man from a woman. Carol showed me the truth of that saying."

"Oh Jeff, I can tell by the way you talk about her how much you think of her. Will you be that person for me? Will you be my teacher, my mentor, my lover that will always have a special place in my heart?"

"Her greatest gift to me was teaching me to share knowledge unselfishly and with no expectations. It will be my honor to do for you what she did for me."

"I thought I was the one giving you a gift but you're giving me the greatest gift of all. Thank you Jeff for what you've done and what you will do for me. I'll never be able to repay you for this."

"The only repayment necessary is to allow me to share this with you. What we are doing means more to me than you can ever know. I feel as privileged to be here with you tonight as you do. You never stop learning and helping others is always a way to learn something new yourself."

"What are you teaching me now?"

"The difference between sensuality and sexuality and how to be aware of your desires, how to watch your energy transform from lust to love and how to express that love with caring and kindness. Foreplay is important for more reasons than just getting a person biologically receptive to sex. It's also important to get you spiritually ready. Making love goes to a whole new level when your being is in touch with the other person's. Washing you and caressing you and admiring your body are as enjoyable as intercourse if you do it with love. Close your eyes and just let your body absorb what I'm doing to you. Watch your breathing and be still."

As the lather began to dissipate, I used the spray to rinse her hair then picked up a bottle of body wash and poured some in my hand. Spreading it over her shoulders my hands slid down and across her back. She softly moaned as the washing turned to massaging her healthy, toned body. She was warm and her heat made my palms tingle. Leaning forward I placed little kisses on her neck then slid up close behind her and moved my hands around to cup her soft breasts. They felt as good as they looked and her head tilted back against my shoulder as I caressed them with my soapy hands.

1...345678