Secondary Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, back at the other end of my body, Marsha blissfully continued using my mouth and face as a sex toy to achieve her own orgasms. I don't know how many she had since the spacing between them was sometimes non-existent but every time she came I was treated to a healthy dose of her delicious juices and the most delightful moans and sounds of a woman lost in ecstasy.

How I had lasted this long was a mystery to me but my release was unavoidable and all of this stimulation produced the inevitable result. I could feel my orgasm begin like seeing a tornado drop out of a dark cloud and touch the ground. I made no attempt to avoid it as it built up in intensity until finally it overwhelmed me. Cum spewed out of my cock like the Old Faithful geyser in a series of spurts, each of which could have filled Cassie's mouth but her own skill at cocksucking was evident by the way she swallowed each massive load as it erupted into her mouth. Lee gently pressed my balls against the roof of her mouth with her tongue each time I ejaculated to urge me to keep doing it. The word orgasm seemed woefully inadequate to express what this felt like as I just surrendered to whatever my body wanted to do.

I have heard that 1968 was known as the summer of love but the summer I spent with Marsha, Cassie and Lee was our summer of love. I spent virtually every day with them making love and having sex in as many ways as we could think of. There was never any discontent or jealousy and even when we were exhausted from the sex I continued to teach them things that would help them when they started college in the fall. It would turn out to be the most glorious time of our lives. Even when it ended and we all went our separate ways, the memories were sweet and everlasting.

1...345678