Secondhand Experience

Story Info
Diora Baird and Britney Spears share a day of love.
8.5k words
4.5
16.8k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

Los Angeles, California

"Is it too tight?"

"A little bit, but I'm fine."

"Your boobs look like they're about to pop out!"

A blonde haired woman leaned down after that comment, trying to contain her laugh. She was standing in front of a white wall. Her long golden hair flowing beyond her shoulders and hazel eyes gazing back at another blonde haired woman across the room. A modeling photography session was currently underway between the two women. Diora Baird fixed herself up in a shiny metallic green catsuit. It was made of latex and fit another woman's measurements. With a busty build and curves, Diora struggled with the suit at first. A zipper in the middle ran down to her belly button, allowing her plump breasts to nearly pop out as the other woman had noted. Trying not to blush, Diora smirked back at the camera while moving her right hand to the zipper.

When Britney Spears of all people reaches out to you for a talk, you don't say no. Diora had a surprise message on social media earlier this year when the pop princess reached out to her. How she had entered Britney's radar was a mystery to the thirty-nine year old former Scream Queen. Britney claimed that she stumbled across her social media account and liked her glamourous modeling pictures. It was flattering that of all women in the world to take an interest in her, this was Britney. Back during her time in Hollywood, Diora had witnessed Britney's imperial period of mega stardom. Time moved by and life changed. Over the following months, Diora found herself communicating with Britney more and more. They spoke discreetly over the phone, so far keeping their friendship a secret to the outside world.

There was always a risk involved with speaking to Britney. Any time she posted on social media, the whole world followed. Gossip websites and tabloids zoomed in, analyzing every little detail of her posts. This did not count her dedicated fanbase who liked to find clues and try to connect dots to each post. Sometimes that was the price to pay with famous friends. Diora had followed Britney's court battle last year in the media. Now that she was truly free, Britney was trying to build a new life for herself at forty-years old. Diora had her own social circle to invite Britney to, but decided against it. This was a friend of hers that she did not see the need to share with anyone else. Few women could say they had the experience of Britney Spears flirting with them. That was something Diora took pride in once they began hanging out from time to time in L.A.

Today was spent at Britney's massive Calabasas home. To avoid suspecting paparazzi photographers, Britney sent her agent to pick up Diora and drive her in. As long as Britney herself was not out on the roads in her white Mercedes, the paparazzi rarely came out. Diora had learned from friendships she shared with other famous names, that there was always a way to avoid detection in the city. Sometimes it came with a price, but Britney had the deep pockets to pay for her own privacy. The last time Diora spent time at Britney's home, she met the pop princess' fiancé Sam Asghari. The man proved to be a gentleman early on with his manners, but today he was absent from her home. Britney had arranged a girls day for the two of them, sending Sam off to go shopping in town. He would be coming home later tonight, leaving Britney and Diora with plenty of time to themselves.

Before the day had been arranged, Diora shared many conversations with Britney about her modelling. That was initially how the two women bonded together. Britney declared herself impressed with Diora's beauty and choice outfits. Diora on the other hand, teased the pop princess about her nude photos posted all over social media. 'So when are you going to open a FansOnly page?', a question that she asked the other woman often. Britney teased her, offering the woman to model in her own outfits she used on social media in the past year. At first, Diora was not sure she could fit herself into some of the outfits, but that only left room for Britney to joke about her huge boobs. Any time she teased Diora about her busty D cup breasts, it made her blush. They never discussed intimate attraction, but Diora did have a thing for Britney years ago.

Smiling back at her, the camera flashed as Britney snapped the first photo. Instead of spending their day talking and working out, Diora had brought her camera to do a photo shoot. She chose the metallic green catsuit, figuring that she could get enough photos to make a set for her FansOnly subscribers. The one piece suit covered her entire body, minus the unzipped front in a V pattern. Her breasts nearly spilled out as they were tightly contained. Hand still on the zipper, her eyes dipped downward as she closed her lips. Trying to give off a seductive expression, Diora gazed back at the camera as Britney snapped another photo. Standing forward, she curved a smile and then slid the zipper back up. Moving it just under her tits to squeeze them within the latex suit for one last photo like this. Diora curved her lips in another full grin just before Britney snapped another picture.

"I think this outfit looks better on you than it did on me."

Quirking her eyebrows back at Britney, Diora responded.

"You really think so?"

Britney nodded. While Diora was looking glitzy in the green outfit, Britney sported a casual look. A pair of black booty shorts and a white crop top were all she wore. Her long golden hair was pinned up in a pony tail. Her abs and belly were exposed due to the small top and Diora could see the edge of her hip tattoos. Even when she wore something simple, Britney still looked fabulous, Diora thought to herself. So far they had shot enough photos in the outfit alone. The time had come for Diora to begin stripping. One reason she was confident with Britney behind the camera was knowing that the other woman shared her same taste in nude modelling. Pushing the zipper back down, Diora began to peel the suit off her pale skin.

"Go ahead and start snapping pictures, Brit. You don't have to wait for me."

Before they began this photo session, Diora had talked to Britney about her style of photography. Similar to improvisation or a form of method acting. Diora preferred the photographer to snap as many photos as they possibly could when she was stripping. Her eyes did not have to be focused on the lens with each snap. Her goal was to have enough pictures to make a proper set with at least dozens of snaps. Sometimes she picked out the best ones for her FansOnly subscribers, other times the entire set was worth keeping. Carefully, Diora peeled her right arm out of the catsuit as her breasts finally popped out. Britney made sure to zoom in, capturing a still image frame of those glorious D cup breasts. Those lovely eyes glared back at the camera when Diora got her other arm out of the suit.

"Wow..."

In a low voice, Britney's tone echoed that high pitch southern twang she was known for, but to Diora's ears it sounded seductive. Planting her hands on her hips, Diora raised her head. Proudly modelling with her bare breasts on full display. A triangle tattoo was visible beneath Diora's right shoulder. With several flash snaps, she was confident Britney had enough photos of her boobs so far. Diora moved her hands, cupping her tits and then squeezing them together. She flexed her elbows, grinning seductively at the camera as Britney continued to press that little red button to take more pictures.

"Spread your arms out so I can get some good shots of your tattoos, babe."

Britney's voice came off so flirty, but Diora knew better than to underestimate the woman's love for her body ink. When they first met, Britney had a field day checking out the tattoos on Diora's arms and feet. Letting go of her breasts, she flexed her elbows and raised her arms up behind her head. This displayed both of her wrist tattoos; a dove outline on her left wrist and a feather across the right wrist. One tattoo Britney adored was her four leaf clover on her right forearm. Diora's tattoos were so simple with blank ink, reminding Britney of her own body art. Once Diora placed her arms behind her head, she raised her head, showing off her shaved arm bits as Britney continued to snap photos.

"So beautiful."

If not for modeling at the moment, Diora considered asking Britney who was behind the camera for all her nude photos. It could have been her assistant or maybe it was Sam. Licking her lips, Diora began to push the rest of the catsuit down. The metallic green color glimmered, nearly blinding Britney for a moment with shiny flashes. Diora had to pull her legs out of it, revealing a black thong that covered her snatch. She noticed Britney biting her lower lip, moving the camera down and watching her get out of the outfit. She turned her back, pulling her feet to finally free herself of the metallic catsuit. Standing there in nothing but a thong, Diora gritted her teeth, nodding to Britney.

"We're not done yet."

Shaking her head, Britney giggled.

"No we're not."

Taking a few steps back, Britney raised the camera back up to her face. Diora thought to herself how to approach this next reveal. Falling down to her knees on the gray carpet floor, Diora grabbed the jumpsuit and slung it across the room. She did not want it in the way for these next photographs. With her hands on her hips, all of her tattoos on her arms were in perfect view for Britney. With the camera still held up to her face, Britney fell down to her knees too, focusing the lens on Diora's pretty face. Maintaining eye contact had to be difficult, leaving Diora to easily guess that Britney was focusing on her boobs. She moved her left hand, grabbing at one side of her thong and tugging it to reveal another tattoo. The outline of a heart was on her left hip, slightly higher than Britney's own hip tattoos. Witnessing that only made the other woman smirk.

Diora played with the thong. She pulled it just far enough to hook in with her thumb and reveal the small hairs above her clit. Britney licked her lips, noticing that landing strip as she continued to snap photos. Three flashes from the camera illuminated the wall behind her. Closing her eyes, Diora raised her other hand and roamed her fingers through her long locks of hair. She wanted her hair to appear slightly messy before she pulled the thong down further. Britney snapped several photos, zooming out to capture her full figure and the reveal of her dripping wet pussy. The pink folds glistened with fresh dew. When Diora opened her eyes, she bit her lower lip, softly purring and dropping the thong down further. No words were spoken between the two women, but the heated feeling of lustful feelings began to ignite.

Pushing the thong down further, Diora bent her legs and then began to turn around. In a panic, Britney snapped a few more photos. Counting up to three flashes, Diora was not sure if that was enough. It did not matter now as she climbed up on her knees and stepped out of the thong. Barefoot without any clothing covering her body now, she raised her hands and pushed her palms into the white wall she now faced. This was a perfect pose for some proper shots of her buttocks, Diora thought to herself. She trusted Britney would not disappoint working as the photographer. Spreading her legs out, she lowered her head and slid her fingers up the wall. Within seconds, Diora saw the flash glowing the whiteness of the wall as Britney continued to snap photos. A subtle sigh came out from Britney's voice before she spoke.

"Seeing you naked like this makes me want to start stripping down too."

"What's stopping you?"

Diora's question made Britney giggle. She had risen, standing straight so she could focus on those lovely curves on full display. Snapping more photos, Britney let out another sigh. To hear that, Diora had to wonder if Britney was becoming aroused. Even though the other woman was committed in a relationship with her boyfriend, there was still an attraction shared between them. Before today, Britney had flirted with Diora on more than one occasion. As the day was progressing, those memories occupied Diora's thoughts.

"God you are so fucking hot. Let me zoom in and get a picture of this."

Another flash of the camera illuminated the wall. Diora could only assume that Britney was snapping a photograph from her thighs. From where the wall had lit up, she had a clear view below.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Oh yeah! You're hot! Let me tell you that again in case you don't believe me!"

Laughing at Britney's response, Diora turned around. Smirking back to the other woman, she watched Britney's chestnut brown eyes glance down. Giggling at the fact the pop princess could barely maintain eye contact with her, Diora watched her stare at her bare breasts. To tease her, she raised her right hand, covering up her nipples. When Britney glanced back to her face, Diora stepped in and grabbed the camera from her hand.

"You look like you wanna say something to me, Brit. What's on your mind right now?"

Stepping a bit closer, Diora moved her arm off her breasts and shoved them up against Britney's chest. She went for a hug, watching as the singer's eyes enlarged as she glanced down into her heavy cleavage. Britney could feel her erect nipples poking up into the small black crop top she wore.

"Oh my god! They're so big!"

Diora giggled at that reaction. She could feel Britney breathing in her face. Their eyes met and the feeling of lust had almost overwhelmed them at this point. Diora dropped the camera. It fell to the floor with a clank noise, but she was confident it would not break on the carpet. Britney cupped her face, stroking her left cheek with her thumb. For a moment, they traded angelic expressions before Diora began to speak.

"I remember when you kissed Madonna on stage. I've always wondered if she was your first."

"She certainly wasn't my last. I kissed someone else on stage that night too you're forgetting about."

Leaning in, Britney pushed her lips up against Diora's as she closed her eyes. Parting her lips, Diora surrendered herself, darting her tongue into Britney's mouth and kissing her passionately. Britney had moved her hands off her face, now roaming her fingers down Diora's curves. The women continued to kiss, savoring their taste from one another while the feelings of lust had become overwhelming to this point. Diora kept her body shoved up against Britney, hoping that her hand would venture down to her thighs and feel her moist wetness. She could feel those hands on her hips, but Britney went for her ass, squeezing a handful to both cheeks. Diora moaned into her mouth and pulled back, breaking the kiss. Her big tits wobbled and bounced.

"So how was it?"

Britney grinned after her question. Diora took a deep breath before responding.

"You're a good kisser."

She smirked back at Diora.

"I'm a lot more than that, baby."

Reaching for the ends of her crop top, Britney pulled it over her head. Diora could see her tits jiggle around, tightly contained in a compact pink sports bra. They were not as busty as her own, but Britney still had an impressive athletic body. Not wanting to get distracted at this beautiful woman facing her, Diora leaned down and grabbed her camera.

"Don't worry about this."

Britney took the camera from Diora. She gave her a reassuring smile before speaking again.

"I'll bring this back in the living room so you don't forget it."

Turning her back to Diora, Britney began to stomp her way out from the room. This photo session had been arranged in a specific room downstairs of her massive hole. Standing there, Diora exhaled her breath. Was she supposed to just stand there and watch Britney walk away? Her eyes glanced down, watching those thick ass cheeks move a bit in her pair of shorts. That famous tramp stamp tattoo on her lower back was visible. Diora could not help but pout. The woman did everything to work her up into a lustful frenzy and was now leaving the room. She was not going to take this. Diora came running behind Britney, yelling to her.

"Hey, wait up!"

Britney whipped her ponytail, glancing beyond her right shoulder. She flashed her perfect white teeth, giving a mischievous grin back to her friend and then ran faster. Diora was forced to dash behind her, only to catch up as Britney tossed the camera onto one of her living room couches. The room was massive with three couches, all lined up together where sunlight could light up the room from a veil of white curtains. Across the right wall was a massive flat screen television, currently turned off since no one was home besides the queen, her guest and bodyguards outside. Britney turned around in time for Diora to nearly tackle her. She was forced to take a few steps back, nearly falling backwards into a couch. The naked model pushed her body against her, wrapping her arms around Britney as they locked for another round of passionate kissing. Britney shoved back, eagerly thrusting her tongue into Diora's mouth as she moved her hands over her naked body.

At long last, her hands moved to Diora's thighs. Slick in drenched juices that had leaked from her waiting labia, Britney was now feeling her up. This only lit up Diora who felt the urge to grab at Britney's sports bra and begin pulling it off. Their kisses broke in time for Britney to give her an aiding hand. Together, they freed her breasts. Diora tossed the bra to the floor and then gazed at Britney's C cup tits. Biting her lower lip, she flashed her teeth with a look of lustful hunger. Again their eyes met as Britney then fell down on the couch. The camera she had tossed was sitting on her left side, but Diora had no concern for it. There was only one thing she cared about now and it was indulging herself in Britney's beautiful body. She buried her face between her breasts. Letting out a moan, Britney moved her hands to the back of Diora's head, encouraging her to smother her face in her tits as she laughed.

"Oh my god! I've had to look at your boobs all day and now you wanna play with mine?"

Biting her lower lip, Britney purred a soft moan. She moved her hands to her tits, shoving them up against Diora's cheeks for a brief few seconds. Those big hazel eyes glared up at her as Diora then then smashed her hands over Britney's tits and raised herself up a bit.

"What can I say? I like 'em. They're so big and beautiful."

She pushed her lips against Britney's, kissing her again. As they traded soft kisses, Britney slid her hands down to the sides of her booty shorts. Diora could feel her shoving them down, prompting her to slide down to the floor and help her. She situated herself on her knees, directly between Britney's legs.

"God, I'm so wet for you right now, Diora. I know my boyfriend is really, really hot, but you..."

Biting her lower lip, Britney whimpered a soft cry. She spoke again as Diora's loving eyes gazed up at her from her thighs.

"You've got me burnin' up today, babe."

There was nothing for Diora to say back to her. All this time their friendship grew in the passing months, she knew deep down this was always a possibility. Little did she have any care that Britney was about to get married. Perhaps if she were bi, the two would have invited her for a threesome romp. That was the kind of vibes Diora received from Britney and Sam as a couple. It was too easy for her to imagine them as a swinger couple in the future as husband and wife. She was thankful that he was not here to walk in and join them. The least of her concerns was the man witnessing his fiancé having her pussy eaten out by another woman. With her eyes still locked on Britney, Diora parted her lips and then bit down at the front of her booty shorts. Britney took a deep breath, her muscular stomach heaving as the model tugged her shorts down with her teeth.