Secondhand Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! That sounds good!"

Britney moaned into the phone. Not caring if she began to cry out in pleasure to her boyfriend over the phone, Diora slipped her tongue inside of the pop princess again. She soon felt Britney's right hand fingers twisting a grip in her hair as she gasped.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Get that one! I wouldn't mind a bag of Cheetos too since you're making one last... stop!"

While Britney talked into the phone, Diora shook her tongue inside her pussy. In an attempt to overwhelm her and make the singer moan to her boyfriend. It was a devious move, but Diora wanted to push Britney to that extra gear.

"No, I'm fine! Just had a little slip in the kitchen."

Giggling after her words, it was clear to Diora that Britney was trying to reassure Sam. How could the man guess that she was truly moaning at the delight of her pussy being eaten? Exhaling deeply, Britney bit her lower lip as Diora was thrusting her tongue in out at a faster pace. Finally, she used her other hand to cover up the phone. Figuring Sam would not be able to hear her moan. Britney screamed to Diora.

"YES!! YESSSSSS!! EAT THAT PUSSY!!"

Puckering her lips, Britney moaned again. Her hand was still covering the phone to prevent Sam from hearing her screams. She called to Diora again.

"Come on! My boyfriend will be home in like ten minutes! Hurry up and lick me good before he gets here!"

With a deep breath, Britney moved her hand off the phone.

"I've gotta go, baby! Diora needs me, I'll see you soon. Love you, bye!"

Tapping her fingers frantically across the screen, Britney finally had Sam off the phone. She tossed it towards the couch and then gasped at the feeling of Diora's tongue slithering in and out of her.

"That's it! Yesss, yesssssss!!"

Once again, her southern accent came out in full strength. Diora had only so much time to devour that delicious pussy for a final time. Time was no longer on their side. At the bare minimum, Diora was confident she could push Britney into another climax, then run upstairs and stall enough time to get dressed. Britney on the other hand, probably needed a good excuse to explain her lack of clothes. It did not matter at all to Diora as she was now sliding her right hand down to play with her own womanhood. She fingered herself again, all while her tongue was inside Britney.

"Keep going, keep going! Yes! Ohhhh god, yesssss!!"

Throwing her head back, Britney ran her hands up to her boobs. She gave them a subtle squeeze as Diora continued to thrust her tongue in and out of her wet pussy. She could not take it for much longer. She needed another sweet release from this gorgeous model. Why couldn't Sam stay in a store longer? That was one question Britney could not help herself with. If only he had stayed gone longer. All this time she had spent exploring Diora's body and embracing a different kind of passion. The thought had never crossed her mind that they were working against the clock. Britney had forgotten all about time, but she knew one thing. This was one experience she did not want to have to share with Sam. This was a secret for her and Diora only.

"Oh my god! Ohhhhh god! I'm almost there! Keep going, keep going!!"

Exhaling deep breaths, Britney could feel her second orgasm drawing closer with each passing second. Diora worked hard, wiggling and shaking her tongue inside that juicy labia. Britney squeezed her breasts, feeling her own nipples poking into her palms.

"Don't stop, Diora!"

Time was still of essence. Any moment now, Sam could be pulling up into the driveway or worse, walking right into the house. Britney needed to have her sweet release now more than ever. She lowered her right hand and pinched her clit, all while feeling Diora's tongue wiggling around inside her. Gasping for breath, this was it. Britney could feel the rush coming.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHHH GOD!! YESSS, YESSSSSSSS!!"

Screams echoed from the living room into the distance as her legs began to shake. Britney closed her eyes, clenching her teeth momentarily as her juices trickled into Diora's loving mouth. Her warm juices were not as much as the first taste Diora received. The model had successfully pushed Britney Spears to a second orgasm, completing their day. She pulled her mouth off those pink folds, but was not done until she placed a soft kiss over it. Britney swallowed her breath, trying to quickly recover. She had become fatigued through all this time of sensual lust she shared with the other woman.

"Oh god, that was so good. You know how to use your tongue."

Diora quickly climbed up off her knees and watched Britney lean over to grab her shorts. She looked as if she were about to panic getting dressed. Once Britney had collected her clothes, she ran out of the living room. Still naked, her breasts shook and wobbled around as she went upstairs.

"Hurry up and get dressed! We don't need to let Sam walk in on us!"

Before she had put on that metallic green catsuit, Diora had arrived in a different casual outfit. For a moment, she forgot where her clothes were, then suddenly remembering that she stripped upstairs with Britney too. She took off, climbing the staircase while yelling out.

"Hey Britney! If you don't mind me asking, where did you learn how to lick like that?"

She turned, almost becoming lost down a hallway with doors that all looked the same. Without a quick answer, Diora wondered if Britney was hesitant to tell her. From the way she had used her mouth on her, Diora could not help but wonder. Did she learn that from the woman she kissed on stage? Upon finding the open doorway where she previously undressed, Diora stepped into a guest room. She moved to the bed, grabbing her pair of panties when Britney's voice caught her attention.

"You wanna know where I learned how to use my tongue?"

When Diora turned around, Britney was standing in a leopard patterned bikini with pink strings. She did not bother putting on any other outfit. For a moment, Diora had to consider how lucky Sam was. For a man to come home to Britney Spears was one thing. But with her choice outfits, the imagination had to run wild. She grinned back at Diora, flashing her pearly white teeth.

"Remember when you said something about me kissing Madonna on stage?"

Diora's lower lip fell. The thought of Britney having an affair with Madonna ran through her mind.

"Oh my god! You and her did-"

Shaking her head, Britney cut off her speech. She spoke over Diora, correcting her.

"No, you forgot about the other girl I kissed that night."

Britney giggled while grinning. She wanted to see that shocked expression across Diora's face upon learning this revelation.

"Who else was on stage with you that night? It's been so long I forgot."

The smile fell on Britney's face, disappointed that Diora did not remember the other singer. She was not going to inform her. Stepping out of the room, she soon heard Diora gasp and then reply.

"Oh fuck! Christina! You and Christina!?"

Happy that she suddenly remembered, Britney giggled. She began to walk down the hallway, strutting her hips in the bikini as she called out to her.

"I've got secondhand experience when it comes to women."

Still giggling, she left Diora there in the room to put her clothes on. In a subtle confession, Britney was confident she had left Diora with enough naughty thoughts to make her imagination run wild. She did not have to tell her every detail about the other singer kissed on that special night. an iconic moment in her career, but an even greater night in her life. Days like this were rare in Britney's life, to share long alongside another woman. Diora had proven herself as a friend in the past but after today, Britney felt more trusting of her. For a moment, she thought about the other singer that night. If only she were here to tell the story to Diora herself. Sam would soon be home, but this was a day Britney did not see herself forgetting. She went to collect the metallic green catsuit and offer it as a gift to Diora. Maybe she would treasure it as a memento to this wonderful day.

THE END