Secondhand Toys Pt. 01

Story Info
A mousy neglected girl becomes her sister's favorite toy.
13.6k words
4.55
11.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a pretty debaucherous story. It's not a quick jerker and doesn't follow any standard beats. It's got elements of incest, non-consent/reluctance, and power dynamics. It's probably closer to a dark psychological story than a straight up erotica.

This is about how a mousy neglected girl gains her dear sister's attention in both the worst and best way possible.

******************

Part 1

"Dear Lord, please help her to notice me. She's all I have." Cross my chest, bow my head, and sniff her panties. The prayer is for God, the ritual is for me, and the panties I stole from my sister. I may have gone a touch mad, not that I have any frame of reference for that.

My crotch tingles when I touch my big sister's panties to my nose. The smell has faded, so I drag the stiff cotton down to my lips to feel closer to her. My tongue pokes out for a taste. Still salty, though.

I stick my hands down inside the elastic of my own sweat bottoms and brush my finger through my crotch--being very careful not to stimulate my girly bits. Sniffing panties is one thing. Masturbation, oh Lord, that's another. I'm not a harlot.

I pull my finger out and sniff the wetness from the edges of my own privates. It's sharp, pungent. I take a small lick of myself. And more tangy than salty. Whereas Big Sister Nessa's unmentionables have a sweetness to their musk, and a much saltier flavor. Granted, I'm just going by her "lost" pair of panties, but I'm sure of it.

Shame Nessa's flavor is wearing out of the fabric. I've had these for a week.

My crotch dampens. It does that from time to time. It's not sweat, and No! it's not pee, which leaves it as a mystery juice. I suppose, like Mother says, my husband will explain what that wetness means when I'm ready. The only problem is, I don't have one of those yet.

My nightly sacraments done, I clutch my sister's panties and begin to crawl into bed. Right about as I'm tucking myself in, I hear the front door slam. There's a Thunk!. Then a bunch of giggling.

Vanessa! Big Sis Nessa's back! Oh wow, she's home early tonight, too. It's barely ten.

Okay, okay, I need to prepare for this. I flick on my lamp and throw off my covers. I'm rifling through my drawer until I find my old pleated skirt and cotton strap top. They're the skimpiest outfits I own, and that's only because they don't really fit anymore. They're five years old, got 'em when I was fourteen, so needless to say, they fit quite a bit tighter nowadays.

I throw off my pajamas, and take just a moment to try to "adjust" my butt naked body, futile as I know it is. It's all wrong. Little tiny boobies, pasty white like the rest of me, with huge puffy nipples. Kinda gross, if I'm being honest. I got no butt, at least, nothing like a woman should. It's far too bony and knobby like the rest of me. And my privates are all covered up in thick black hair poking out this way and that. The mysterious fluid down there has the hairs all glistening and matted down real ugly.

The short of it is, I'm an awkward gangly thing. Nothing like Sis.

I heard Mom smoked when she was pregnant with me, a sin I doubt she'd ever repented for, and one I certainly never grew out of, standing barely shoulder height to the rest of my family.

Gotta work with what the Lord gives you. I slip my tight skirt up over my bush. The hem of it barely reaches down to my thighs. Good enough.

Despite being from my school days, the strap top still sags around my chest even though the hem barely covers my belly button. I only grew one way, it seems. My fat nipples, which just won't soften up for some reason, poke the thin fabric out like pinky thick triangle bumps. It's anything but sexy. Heck, it's got Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber printed on the front of it. Yeah, Veggie Tales are not sexy.

But oh well!

A chance like this doesn't come often. She'll be sure to notice me tonight!

I smooth down my limp black hair. It's wiry and speckled with strands of mousy gray. At least I have a cute face, big brown Bambi eyes and a tiny little nose, even if my lips are too thin. That gives me some confidence.

I throw open the door and pitter patter down the stairs on my bare feet to greet Sis. The wind cools the moisture on my pantiless crotch and I feel an icy drip of that mystery fluid trickle down the inside of my thigh.

From the kitchen, I hear two voices. I pause on the other side of the threshold, back against the wall.

"Really? No bologna?" Big Sis Nessa says.

I hear Mom's exasperated sigh. "Your sister ate the last of it for lunch."

"Goddammit, Ellie."

"Vanessa," Mom scolds, "do not take the Lord's name in vain." There's no real punch behind her words, though, sounds more like rote reiteration of a phrase she's said a hundred times before.

The fridge door slams. Nessa laughs with an icy sarcasm. "You stupid bitch." Her words slur around the edges. "God left this house with Dad." That's different kind of phrase that gets thrown around a lot in this house.

Mom's silent. I hear the cupboard open. A plate clanks on the counter. A plastic bag bag rustles. Finally, she speaks. "I can fix you buttered toast or--"

"Mom," Nessa interrupts.

"There's cinnamon sprinkles. Powdered sugar, too. We got that." Mom's voice has a frantic twinge to it.

"Mom."

"Yes?"

"Fuck off."

"..."

The cupboard opens, the plate clanks back in, and Mom shuffles out of the kitchen. I lay my body flat against the wall but not flat enough. Mom sees me as she leaves. She's in her oversized tee, one of Dad's. It reads: Sacred Heart Fellowship Camp Meeting 2022! It bulges around her pregnant belly, which is probably the last thing Dad ever did for her.

Her baggy slacks hang off her backside. And despite her loose clothing, underneath, her voluptuous curves still fill it out completely. She halts. Her hand brushes her curly blonde hair over her ear and scratches her nose as it sniffles.

Then, just before she moves on, her dead blue eyes flicker over to me, the little wallfly backed into the corner. Mom doesn't even turn her head completely, just peers at me out of the corner of her eye. She shakes her head just enough for me to notice and her big lip twitches, as if she's fighting a scowl. That's all the recognition I get. She shuffles on, back to her room with the lazy gait caused by her happy pills.

That's fine.

I take a moment to collect myself, and right when I see Mom's bedroom door close, I peek into the kitchen.

My beautiful big sister is slouched over the counter, fiddling with the toaster. My Lord, she got all her curves from Mom. They fill out a party dress far more scandalous that what Father ever would have allowed. It's billowy around the hem, but rides up nearly as high as my own. From my vantage, I can see her big fleshy boobs nearly bursting out of the strapless top.

Her hair she got from Father. It's bright fiery red with natural waves that drape over her naked shoulder blades. I suppose because of her ginger hair, her pale skin is freckled all over. I can see the side of her face. Those big bright blue eyes, the same as Mom's, study all the knobs and buttons on the toaster.

She groans and gives up, spinning back around. As she does, her bright blue eyes meet my dingy brown ones. She squints, like she can't quite see me. I suppose I am just hugging the threshold with only my head peeking in, but I do notice that her eyes are quite red, unnaturally so.

Maybe she's been crying? She grins. Nope, I guess not.

She waves me in. Her grin turns into a great big smile, curling her plump lips around her bright white teeth.

Tentatively, I step into the kitchen, self consciously tugging on the bottom of my skirt, wishing it longer. I glance down. My knobby legs are wholly exposed, string bean thighs I can barely cover. My belly button peeks out from under my Veggie Tales print.

She's seven years older than me, twenty-six to be exact. I've never felt that difference in maturity more than I do right now. She sees it, too. Her eyes slither down my chest and between my pasty thighs. Her gaze pings off my bare feet and rises back up.

But Lord bless her, that's the only notice she makes of my lame attire.

She holds out her arms. "Ellie! It's been so long." Her slur is even more pronounced. She stumbles a bit to the left, but catches herself. "Come here so I don't have to come to you."

Meekly, I nod. Still holding the hem of my skirt down, I waddle up to my big Sis. She wraps me in her soft arms. Her curves, yes, this is how a woman should feel. The top of my head just tucks under her chin. My shoulders press into her bosom, and it warms me tight.

"I missed you so much," she tells me. "Where have you been?" Her hands trace all up and down my back. Her breath has a pungent edge, like the chemicals in a medicine cabinet.

"I, um, I've been right here at home." I'm not quite sure how to answer her. "Up in my room like normal."

She laughs. "Oh, you need to get out more. I'll take you out some night. Would you like that?"

I nod. It's nice to hear even though she's made that promise a dozen times before.

She playfully smacks my bony butt then just lets her hand rest there.

Her head peeks down, and she rests her cheek against my forehead. Her voice takes a coy tone and she nearly whispers right into my ear. "Say, are you old enough to drink?"

Her breath tickles. I feel my face heat up in a ferocious blush. In the back of my mind, it bothers me that she doesn't know how old I am. Her birthday is the nineteenth of August, four months and twenty-some days from now, and she'll be twenty-seven. "I'm nineteen," I reply with a harder edge than I mean.

She pushes me back and holds me by the shoulders. My sight-line is staring straight down her plump freckled cleavage, and I just can't tear my gaze away. She leans forward, kissing me on top of my head, but also--and I about die--she presses that wonderful cleavage under my face, just enough that my lips graze her breasts. But a touch is all I get. She backs away.

Another drip of that mysterious fluid follows the trail of the last one. It dribbles off the hair on my privates and streaks down the inside of my thighs. I smell a slight musk as it runs over my bony knee and down my calf to the tops of my bare feet.

When I look up, my big sister is watching it.

"H-hey," she stammers. I see her eyes flash. "I can't get the toaster to work. You want to get me the bread pan?" She points to the very bottom cupboard next to the stove.

The bread pan? "Are you going to bake some bread?" I'm very confused.

"I just want it," she says. "Can you get it for me?"

"I, um, okay." I try to kneel down on the kitchen floor. It's quite the chore because as soon as I bend my legs, my skirt tries to ride up over my bum. Stiffly, with one hand pulling my skirt down to keep myself decent, I manage to kneel on one knee, then just as stiffly, I manage to kneel with the other.

Big Sister Nessa makes no comment on my bizarre movements. She just stands back, watching with her arms folded, almost like they were kneading her bosom.

I open the cabinet. It's dark and deep.

"I think it's all the way in the back," she says.

I feel more moisture bead in my pubic hairs. My breath shudders. A deep yearning urge compels me to take my hand off my skirt completely. It immediately rides up whatever slight curve it finds on my bum. I feel a breeze just on the base of my barely exposed crack. I bite my bottom lip and peek back over my shoulder at my sister.

"Jesus fuck..." Her breath shudders.

I peek up at her, big Bambi eyes. Hers are in a haze. They drift down my body, between my legs, and I just know they settle on the bit of my buttcrack that's been exposed under my hem.

Oh sweet Lord, she noticed me, as in for real!

Right as I think that, her head lurches, and her eyes regain some clarity. Her body stiffens, and she looks around, mostly checking that Mom's bedroom door is still closed. "Actually, Ellie, I think I was wrong. Don't worry about it."

My heart sinks.

"I can figure out the toaster, it's no big--" she begins to say, but I cut her off.

"I see the pan!" I shriek. "It's right here."

"Ellie, no..."

But I've already ducked inside the dark recess of the cabinet. I crawl in up to my shoulders. I hear my big sister gasp, and I glace back over my shoulder. I can just barely make her out from under the precipice of the cabinet that I'm half buried inside. Her one hand is covering her mouth in shock--or maybe excitement? Her other is trailing lazy circles around the tip of her fat breast.

To retain some modesty, my knees are locked together, but I wonder if it has the opposite effect. I feel my thighs pinch the lips of my privates. They're swollen, pooching out. A bead of moisture trickles down their union.

There's footsteps behind me, but I'm too scared to look. No, it's more exciting not to. A breeze tickles my little butt, specifically the hole which I have pinched tight. What I'm doing feels so dirty and wrong, which I think is what makes this so exciting.

I feel a breeze again, almost like a fan is gently blowing on me. It tickles over my puckered hole in waves. It's warm, slow, and steady. Then it shudders like breath. So warm.

The skirt, I can feel it ride up high, probably halfway up my bum. My sister, she can see the bulk of my privates, or at least the portion of them that I'm "accidentally" showing her. I pretend it's her breath prickling my skin. Maybe it is? Maybe she's right up close?

My heart beats in my throat. Ba-bum. Ba-bum. Ba-bum. It's beating on my esophagus like it wants out. I rattle some pots around, pretending like I'm doing something, and as I do, I arch my back--just a bit, and release the pucker of my butthole, winking it twice.

I feel a weird tickle on the hairs sticking out, like a fly is trying to land there. It flicks a single hair up and down.

After far too long, I grab the pan. I don't know if it's the bread pan. I doubt anyone other than Father ever made homemade bread in this house. But I grab it anyway and start backing out of the cabinet. I guess I did it kind of suddenly because I bump into something, or rather, my butt does. Something very soft.

It startles me. I try to whip my head back to see what it was, but I bang it on the top of the shelf. Ouch, that smarts! That delays me just a bit, but I do see my sister frantically backing away.

"I just wanted to make sure you found it," she blurts out. Then adds, "Is your head alright?"

I'm frozen, unable to comprehend the implications. I mean, I knew what I was doing, but that was all in my imagination, right? Even still, she sure looks flushed, and her top is down much lower than it was before.

Confronting the consequences of my actions firsthand like this drains away all the excitement just like that. Silently, I back out of the cabinet feeling very self conscious. More than that, there's this dirty knot clawing at my gut.

This was wrong. This was so wrong. I'm so sorry, Lord. I knew what I was doing, and what I did was so very wrong.

I stand up and stare down at my toes, not daring to peek up at my sister. I hold out a pan, some pan. I don't know which one, but I doubt it's the bread pan. She takes it out of my hand and sets it down on the counter, like it never mattered to her in the first place.

With all the awkward grace of a newborn kitten, I start to march out of the kitchen. A strong hand clasps my upper arm: Nessa's. Seemingly surprised that she did that herself, that fervent haze slowly overtakes her features once again and she looks right at me. "Why don't you--" She shifts a glance to my skirt, which is still riding up just over the curve of my rear end. "--come sit with me."

This is more than I wanted. I feel in over my head here. "I think I'm going to go to bed, Nessa," I speak into the floor.

I try to walk away but her grip holds me tight. Something...else is twisted on her face. "No." She shakes her head. "Come sit with me, love."

She clamps my arm tight and marches me into the living room. It's dark in here, lit only by the nightlights and a warm ever glowing lamp on the end table in the far corner. We don't do bright lights in this house.

Nessa stands me in front of the couch. "Stay," she orders.

I can't even bring myself to nod. I sink into that icky rotten feeling. It feels like I'm wading knee high in a muck that won't wash off. The air feels heavy and still.

She leaves me standing in front of the couch and walks into her bedroom, which is just off to the side of the living room directly. She doesn't even turn on the light as she goes inside. I hear fabric rustling, and a minute or two later, she walks back out, but this time, in a change of dress.

Her puffy black comforter is draped around her body. She clasps it tightly at the neck. She approaches as if it's the procession for some dark ritual. Step, pause. Step, pause. Each step, one of her legs slips through the split then retreats back in. Those legs are bare. She walks toward me, demure as a bride in her dark wedding dress.

Silently, she stands next to me. It takes a second to register. Oh right. She clearly wants by. I shuffle forward until my knees bump into the coffee table while she slips behind me. She doesn't pass, though. She sits down on the couch right there. I see her foot curl out. She points her big toe at the remote in the middle of the coffee table.

"Hand me that, would you?"

Much more careful now to cover my backside, I crouch down and grab it. When I do, she pats her lap. "Sit. MASH is on."

That was Dad's show. Feels weird to be watching it without him, but the nostalgia makes me a little giddy. It raises me up out of that muck just a bit. I nod enthusiastically and start to plop down on her lap, right where she's patting. Just as I'm about to sit down, her hand presses into the small of my back, stopping me. Huh?

"Should I sit over there?" I point to the far end of the couch. It is really weird that she wants me on her lap.

Nessa tsks her tongue and shakes her head. "Shh." She silences me. "Just face forward, Ellie."

I do, and I hear her throw off the comforter. Her hands slip up and grab my waist where she guides me down seated. I don't peek, though. She told me not to look. In fact, I even squeeze my eyes shut really tightly so she knows I'm serious. Nessa wants to watch TV, with me! I don't want to ruin this moment for anything.

Inside my tiny skirt, my bare little bottom doesn't make contact with any fabric, though. Turns out, it's a really weird seat that she's prepared for me. It's warm and smooth. I wiggle my buttocks back and forth. And a really slimy goo coats it.

She guides me down even more. I feel my cheeks part around something that feels like a log. It's smooth and soft, though? And thick, too, like her thighs.

I let out a squeak.

It is her thigh!

My naked bottom is straddling her thigh. But her skin is also covered in a layer of goo, almost like she slathered it in lotion but it feels different somehow, like it's much more slippery. With all the friction gone, her thigh rides up into my bum. I try to clench myself together to keep it from going any farther.

No, not the dirty parts, not there!

However, with all my body weight pressing down on the slick lube, my body opens to her. I feel her soft gooey flesh slither deeper up the interior of my butt cheeks, that part of my body where no one but me should ever touch. Her bared skin right on my wholly opened and bared privates.

She feels that. Surely she does.

I bottom out against my big sister's flesh.

Her warm thigh touches every freckle and hair of my butt, all the way up through the cleft, and...