Secondhand Toys Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clench my butthole and relax. Her skin caresses it back. Even that, too. It's a tender spot for me. She feels it, too.

All the hairs around my little hole matte against her skin, creating a damp wiry texture between our butt to thigh mating.

She clicks the remote. The TV turns on. She doesn't even notice!

I peek open an eye, then the other one. It's not MASH we're watching. Insead, Bob Barker tells some family, "Come on down!" They pump their arms and run down the aisle.

"Scooch back," Sis says.

I start to raise myself back up, but she says, "No, just scooch."

I do. Her skin rubs against my puckered hole. It leaves a wet trail, though I don't know whether it's mine or her goo.

Then, like a pair of wings swooping in, she wraps the comforter around my whole body and hers. Just our heads poke out of the shared blanket.

"Lean forward a bit," she says.

"Like this?" I brace my hand on her knee.

"You're bony. Arch your back. Yes, like that. More, more."

She has me hunch over until my small chest is halfway to her thighs. A sensual jolt spasms my legs, and a whole new crevice opens into her thighs. This time it's my...my front. From the arch of my back and her thigh's parting, my lips spread open while the innards kiss her flesh. That jolt, I realize, came from the nub at the top of my privates as it grazes my sister's skin.

My privates leak like a sieve. Thank God for the comforter. But even with that, I smell a pungent musk that I recognize as the stench of my own nethers. Please don't smell it. Please don't smell it. I pray, hoping the blanket acts as an odor barrier for my sister.

My nether lips practically pour my own juice down her skin. Such a wet girl. That can't be natural, certainly not that much.

Sis? Well, she pokes one arm out of the slit in the comforter and turns up the volume.

"Judith, you bid twelve thousand dollars for the Train Depot. And the actual retail price is: Eleven-nine-ninety-nine! You are over by one dollar."

She doesn't notice anything. She doesn't care.

"Scooch back a bit," she says. She grunts. "No, actually scooch back forward some. Now back a bit. Just keep doing that."

I do that. I grind my hips back and forth on my sister's leg, just a little bit. I don't ask why. All that matters is that she wants me to do it.

Now, not just my puckered butthole slides along her. My front hole does, too. It feels...oh wow...deep. Something's welling up inside me there. That sensation overflows down through my legs. It's a powerful thing. So carnal. I feel a flush, then a queer fervor pushes me to buck my privates harder.

I whimper, but also, I keep grinding myself along her thigh. I don't think I could stop now even if she said. No, that's not true. I would if she told me to, but I wouldn't be happy about it.

Occasionally, my engorged button grazes along her skin, just a slight touch, but that's enough to clench me up and buck my hips impulsively.

"There, there," my sister says offhandedly. I feel her tickle scratch my back with her nails. That's nice.

My privates grind. Another buck. Oh, Golly! But that's even nicer.

She sets the remote down, and her other hand disappears inside the blanket. Then her lap begins to shake. Even over Bob and the glitzy buzzers and dings coming from the television set, I hear moist wet faps coming from behind me.

I don't know what she's doing, but it's sure shaking things.

The nails of her other hand go from a tickle scratch to clawing into me. With a kind of hunger, she slips her hand under my shirt and starts to tug it up my back.

"It's hot. It's hot. It's so fucking hot. Take this off." Her other hand helps. "Lift your arms, girl. Up, up, up."

I do, but that action also splits the comforter away. The moment our blanket falls away, draping onto the couch, an icy breeze flows across my sweaty drenched skin and down through my soggy wet privates. My sister's hungry hands peel my strap top over my head.

My nipples bare to Bob Barker. The icy breeze tingles those fat puffy things, which, unsurprisingly, are totally erect. They're so ugly! Those pink bulbs cover half my already meager breasts, and the way my sister has me arching backwards across her thigh, it just exposes my naked chest out even more.

Look at me! No. I have nothing to be proud of.

Nessa doesn't even cover us back up after she gets my shirt off. Just leaves us bare to Bob Barker and the fat people jumping up and down on the screen.

Her wet faps continue. Her lap still shakes. Her nails claw at my naked back, scratching deep trails between my shoulder blades. But I don't care. My butthole and my front hole grind into her. The bulb, I've finally figured out how to clench myself to squeeze it until it makes contact.

Oh, Lord! That deep yearn! Something's going to happen. I don't know what, but I feel it building.

I buck, and I grind. I can't help it. I moan! My body wants me to do it, and I'm too deep in this fervor to know restraint. My button swells to the point it feels like it's going to pop. I writhe it against my sister's skin.

Her fapping stops. She takes that hand and brings it in front of my face. It's pungent and dripping in goop. She smears it into my lips. "...try this."

I don't question it. I open my mouth. She pokes her fingers in. Her slimy juice coats my tongue with a warm tang. My nostrils fill with a sharp odor. It takes a moment for her sweetness to settle in. I loll my tongue around her fingers. She pulls out. My head follows along as I slurp her clean. A long string of spittle drapes down my chin.

I don't care.

Her hands find my waist. She pumps me back and forth much faster than I can do on my own. It's too much. The stimulation is too much. The pressure builds inside me. I need to pee. Oh God. I've never needed to pee so badly in my life, and still, she pumps my wet nethers across her skin.

I throw my head back. I open my mouth for the cry that's about to come out.

Her fingers find my fat puffy nipples, and she squeezes them. Then she twists them. Hard. The pain is electric. The circuit connects to my crotch.

Her teeth bite into my shoulder. The sharp ringing pain of that makes my whole arm sting. Must have struck a nerve.

My butthole relaxes and clenches against her knee. My front hole tightens and gapes. Seems the whole package down there swells and bulges out. And then my button goes off.

It's not urine, but I feel a viscous glob of something else leak out of my pee hole. It's a hot fluid. It burns me right through. Scalding waves clench my pelvis tight. My legs shudder. I swear, my guts feel like they're being pushed out of my privates, that strain is so hard. More and more until I just release it all and scream at the lazy ceiling fan.

Sister smothers her hand over my mouth to mute my cry. I can't help but rage on. A spritz of something other than pee sprays all over my sister's knee. And I can only watch and shake as it all happens.

The waves quell. My scream dies down into whimpering huffs. Once silent, she releases me and lets me sit up.

I'm wholly confused, literally shaken, and just feel reduced to a quivering, whimpering mess. Sticky wetness seeps down my thighs. It's mine--and hers. Lord on high, what was all that? The fervor recedes. That sickly feeling churns my gut again.

The fervor threatens to come back, though. I'm oh-so sensitive down there, every move is a spark.

My big sister doesn't make a comment to any of my ruckus, let alone my debauchery. She just switches over to MASH and wraps the comforter around us once again, and we sit in silence just like before, two sisters huddled up in front of the tele, snug as a bug in a rug. Well, almost. This time our musk is far greater than the blanket can filter. We mariate there, in our musk, in my juice which is still leaking off my soggy nethers and onto my sister's thigh, all while we watch Corporal Klinger in a hula hat.

Her wet faps begin again.

I ignore them, and try to revel in the show, Dad's show. I just want to spend time with my sister. That is the rarest treat of all.

********************

The show is over. She helps me up. When she stands, I see the couch is drenched right through the pillow, and a ripe puddle spreads across the floor. Her bare feet splash through that muck without a care.

My arm covers my bare chest, and it's pitiful bumps studded with fat ugly nipples. My shirt is on the coffee table,so I pick it up. Before I can put it on, my sister asks for it, so of course I give it to her.

Nessa tosses my shirt right onto the floor, right in the middle of that ripe puddle and smears it around with her foot until the bulk of it is soaked up. She pinches it with her toes and kicks it into the corner in a soggy wad.

I...uh...well, okay then.

Sis clasps her comforter around herself, once again donning the dark gown, and she holds out her hand to me. Her gaze slips up and down my body, and she stands proud, looking regal as any queen. I press my meager boobs tighter against my chest, better covering, and I hunch around them, slouching my shoulders together to become very very small.

Even still, the great queen has offered her hand. I take it, my bony fingers in her strong hand, and she leads me into her room.

A red lava lamp gurgles on the nightstand. Pink Christmas lights drape over her bed. Together, their hot glow covers us completely.

Dirty clothes are scattered all over her floor, the dingy sheets are all bunched up at the foot of the bed, one of nana's baby quilts is stuffed in the crack between the mattress and the wall--but that chaos is all caused by soft warm things. Something about that makes her disorder feel homey, not disheveled. I could cuddle up with all of it and be warm.

She leads me in front of her mattress, snatches a pillow off the floor, and tosses it to the head of the bed. "That's yours," she tells me.

My sister turns toward her dark closet and drops the comforter off her shoulders. For a split second, I'm treated to a sight of her bare naked backside--Lord, her curvy tight butt that could smother me whole. Her thin waist with just a small handle of pooch, and her loosely curled, crimson hair draping between her broad shoulders.

I turn away, blushing furiously.

Then the implication of her nakedness under those covers hits me: She's been naked the whole time.

I swear, my legs about give out. That thought, I lock tightly away in a corner of my mind while I focus all my energy on studying the banal marvels of her lava lamp.

Clothes rustle, a waistband snaps, and she returns to me fully clothed. This time she's wearing a grungy cut-off sleeve tee paired with black trainer shorts. The armholes of her shirt drape down below her midriff. She raises both her arms to tie her hair back with a scrunchie. This exposes her tight black sports bra through those loose armholes. It strains against her ample bosom.

"What are you doing?" She asks as she finishes tying the knot.

Oh, no! I was staring. The corner of her mouth twitches up, adding just the barest hint of a smirk on her plump lips.

"Ellie, I asked you what are you doing?" Big Sis Nessa points to the pillow she grabbed off the floor. "That's your side."

It still doesn't register.

"Get in."

Oh. Okay. Tentatively I crawl into her bed and lay on the spot she prepared for me. Nessa grabs the scrunched up sheets and whips them up across the bed with a one handed throw. They drape lightly over me. Then she tosses on the giant wad of comforter that she wore. That one lands on me hard.

I curl into a ball, making myself small and covering my bare chest as best as i can, but Nessa taps me on the side of the leg. "Stretch out," she says.

I obey, but my arm is still clasped tightly across my chest. She rolls her eyes at the pathetic sight of me and sighs in an exaggerated huff. She grabs my wrist, brushing my nipple as she does, and rests both my arms at my sides. I feel like a naked soldier standing at attention. At least I still have my skirt, small of covering as that is.

I feel her gaze. My pointy triangle boobs sag off to either side of my chest. Nessa leans back and stares at them a moment. She chews her bottom lip while she does. Under all that concentrated attention she's giving me, I feel my nipples stiffen. It's a shameful thing, the way my nipples slowly grow out of my chest to make those ugly things even pointier. She stares at them as it happens. One of my most intimate bodily functions unfolds before her like a good soldier.

My nipples stiffen out and out and out even farther, all the way out until they're about like the tip of a pinky finger. It's not a natural sight, those long fat nipples on a pair of boobs that are mostly big puffy areolas anyway.

I hear her smack her lips, then that's that. Her attention is elsewhere.

She straddles one leg over me, almost like she's crawling into bed herself, but she pauses there. Slowly, her privates lower until they're pressed flat against mine. Her tight training shorts wedge between the fat lips of her privates. She rocks forward. That scrunches my skirt up and around my waist. Surely my own privates have no modesty now. Her mouth opens just a little and her tongue presses against the top of her teeth.

Lord above me, she's so alluring.

This time, she's the one to arch her back, and my sister begins to gyrate her hips like a belly dancer.

That stretchy black fabric is the only barrier between the lips of our two privates. I feel the bone of her pelvis grind into mine. I'm mesmerized by the waves of her flat stomach. The way her toned stomach muscles work back and forth, I'm transfixed.

She raises her arms over her head to give me a better view. As she stretches up, I can count her ribs through the cutout sleeves of her tee. Her black sports bra stretches.

Her grinding is another thing. All my sister's gyrations begin to tie my stringy black pubic hair in knots, mushing it around this way and that. I see a tuft of it stick up. Immediately, those hairs are swallowed between the lips of Nessa's cameltoe.

I feel my moisture begin to seep again. A damp patch grows on her fabric, though I'm not sure if it's mine or hers, possibly both. Then, just when I'm really starting to feel that deep yearning again, she stops and crawls across me without a token of acknowledgement.

That's that, I guess. She's done. That means so am I. Shoot.

I huff with a few short ragged breaths as she crawls into the corner of the bed and begins to straighten out the comforter. When she turns around, dragging an edge of the blanket with her, her eyes lock between my legs.

Oh no! I'm still exposed down there. I watch her eyes flash open at the sight. Quickly, I reach down and straighten my skirt back out to preserve the remaining shreds of my modesty. My legs were still locked together, so I don't think she saw much. Even still my cheeks heat.

Then I remembered what I did back in the kitchen. Oh God! She saw my everything then, I know she did. Somehow, it didn't seem this crass to me back then--probably because my head was hidden inside the cupboard like an ostrich burying its head in the sand. But now to actually see her looking, even though she saw far less of me, it added a very tangible element of shame.

She didn't pay one single mind to my mini crisis.

Instead, she pulled the comforter around us both. She even tucked me in, which felt oh-so very nice. Though, I will say, my corner of the comforter that she tucked into me was stained with a really big damp patch.The moisture is cold against my stomach and breasts, which helps soften the musk, but my body soon heats it up, and once again, it's positively ripe. But there is a sweet edge to it. And I just know that sweetness isn't from my own privates.

My sister pulls a plug on the wall and the Christmas lights flick off, leaving only the gurgling red glow of the lava lamp on her nightstand.

I guess it's time to sleep now? She doesn't say a word to me, so I turn my back to her and wriggle all the way to the very edge of the bed to give my sister the most room.

That lasts about ten seconds.

I feel her hand on my bare shoulder. She pulls me all the way around and curls my body up tight against her own. She just holds me there for a moment, and the way she has me curled against her stomach, I feel like a babe in her womb.

Her hand reaches down and tips my chin up--up to my great sister above me. Her curls drape over and shade a portion of her face. Her big blue eyes bore down on me, icy as can be. Yet, they're twinged with just enough of a gentle edge that I'm enticed to lean into her.

Her tongue just barely peeks between her plump lips, making them look even fuller. She could swallow me whole! And she leans in.

I've seen movies. I'm not a total dope. "Are you going to kiss me?" I ask.

Her head tips forward just enough to be called a nod. My sister, all encompassing. I had the stark realization that this thing was going to happen, and there was nothing I could do about it. If she wants it from me, she will do it to me.

I swallow. "I've never..." This will be my first kiss.

She understands, and really seems to savor that knowledge. My big sister leans in. Her heady breath rolls across my face. Closer, closer. She will touch me.

Wait. My eyes are open. Quickly I clamp them shut. But that doesn't feel right either, I mean, hers are open. But in the movies they--

My thoughts are cutoff as her lips touch mine. I have no idea what to do. This is really real. Her saliva coats my mouth. She suckles on my lips. Her teeth bite them and stretch them back. A probing tongue brushes through the slit.

It feels wet, hot, and wonderful.

Her finger pokes into my mouth and pries my jaw open. I just let it hang there, frozen still. Her head turns sideways so she can clamp deeper. There's a wet smack as she suctions down onto my face. Then she sucks me into her. This is the passion. Her tongue...well, there's no other way to say this: Her tongue has sex with my mouth. She explores it, plants her flag, and owns it.

I begin to work my jaw against hers, and that's the exact moment that she pushes me away. I want more, but I'm left gaping and hungry.

She turns her back to me and pulls the comforter over her shoulders.

What am I supposed to do now?

I can't sleep, not after that. But she sure can. I lay awake staring at her back. That deep yearning flares inside my privates, but it's all for naught. Maybe half an hour later, her breathing is slow, and her breath is raspy.

At least, that's what I think until I hear those moist faps again.

Her breath is husky not raspy. But why is it slow? Wait. There! It's punctuated with a sharp hitch. It's faint, but I know it's there.

The covers peel off her shoulder. I see her begin to turn around, and I panic. She probably thinks I'm sleeping! I close my eyes, leaving just a flutter of my lids open enough to peek. I deepen my breaths and even growl out a bit of a snore.

She tilts her head at me and looks me over. Then she leans in really close, like face to face. Lord above, I'm so nervous. It takes everything I have not to giggle, but I do manage to hold my expression steady without even a twitch.

Satisfied, she eases back to her side of the bed and lets out an exasperated thigh. "Jesus fuck, I've never been so horny in all my life," I hear her mutter. She looks me over again and shakes her head. "Really, you."

I can't tell if that last part is a question or a statement.

She leans back against her pillow and humps her hips high into the air. I see her thumbs hook into the waistband of her shorts, and in one quick motion, she slips her bottom bare.

That takes a moment to sink it.