Secret Buddy n Theater

Story Info
Learning in a movie theater.
1.5k words
4.46
22.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This event built up slowly over a few months. I am a straight male, 44, 6'5". I have been going to porn theaters ever since they would let me in! I have a video store that I go to regularly in the Raleigh area that has viewing booths as well as three theaters. Each time that I would visit, I would check out the booths, but eventually end up in the main straight theatre room. It's not really a theatre, but a large dark room with a big screen TV and a few couches.

Anyway, each time that I would arrive, I would stand in the rear of the theatre, watching others come and go while rubbing my cock though my jeans until hard. Guys would enter and leave all the time. During most visits, I would see the same thick black guy, about 6 ft tall, strong legs and shaved head, hanging around, watching. We would nod to each other but nothing out of the ordinary. On one visit the tall, thick, dark skinned guy stood next to me watching the movie. I always get off on watching women with big tits getting nailed from behind. We struck up a conversation on what we were watching. He asked me what I liked to watch and it was obvious based upon the bulge in my pants, that I liked big tits and having people watch me as I watched. Each time ended the same, we would exchange glances, he would check out my bulge, and then nothing.

One day, as I was exiting the video booth, he walked right by me, just arriving. I took my place in the back of the room large TV room, watching the usual big titty porn. As he walked out he brushed his hand across my bulge in my pants. The first time he touched me was the first time a man had ever touched me in that way. The feeling sent urges rushing to me head. Wanting more but still nervous, I began to rub my cock through me pants. I stayed in the room watching the movie and about 10 minutes later my new friend came back, reached around the corner and slipped his big strong hand into my pocket. I stood still wondering where this was going. Little by little he slid around the corner and slid right next to me but this time lightly touching & rubbing my back. As he continued to rub, my cock got harder, to hide the bulge I shifted my stiff cock to the side. As he started to roam my back and front, slightly touching the tip of my cock that was still in my pants, I let out a groan of pleasure.

After what felt like an hour, he slowly slid his hand down my back to the crack of my ass while the other hand unzipped my pants. I stood frozen, not sure what to do expect, but suddenly I felt a rubbing against my thigh. I reached over revealing the head of his soft cock hanging out of his pants, increasingly pressing against my thigh. I had never touched another man's cock before. My fingers wrapped around the soft skin of the shank of his cock as it began to grow tighter and rigid. I re-positioned my hand to discretely hold his thick black cock in my hand. Slowly stroking, rubbing it. I then felt his finger slide around to my puckered ass hole. He was prepping me for the next step. As he stroked my cock I had to ask him to go slow as I was about to explode. Additionally, people would walk in, look around and leave. That would turn me on even more, knowing that someone could catch us as his fingers started to probe my virgin ass.

I have always loved going to Porn Theaters, but never touched anyone before, never considered it until now. As his cock grew thicker and stiffer, I began to moan. The feel of his thick strong cock growing in my hand made the mood intensify. I then heard him lick his fingers, dripping with spit, slide under my shirt, then slowly down my back into my pants ending with a finger inside me as the next one penetrated my ass trying to loosen me up.

As soon as his second finger got inside me, I began stroking my cock out in the open, while stroking his huge cock against my side. He was pinching my nipples while plunging those fingers in my ass, which caused me to shoot a huge load right out in the open. He diverted attention from my ass to jam my cock in his mouth, grabbing the last drips of cum. This let me know that the next time we met, I had better be ready for a full load of his thick cock in my ass.

Each time I visited over the next few months, I never seem to see him. I would hold out watching and stroking my cock without that nice hard cock in my hand. I went to other video stores in the area, hoping to see him, but no luck, until about a month ago. I had left work early that Thursday. I arrived at the usual spot and as I was walking in, he drives up to park. I got inside ahead of him to take my usual spot. I had thought about this for a long time.

As I saw him walk in, he brushed by me making eye contact. As soon as we were in the big open TV room, his hands were all over me. I reached over to pull at his cock which was already at attention, knowing what I wanted. People kept coming in and standing by to watch the show. His hand was going down the front of my pants while the other reaching, poking my ass. He began licking my nipples, getting me closer and closer. At the same time, three or four guys were standing along the wall, right in front of us, watching and stroking their cocks, it was getting hot. I decided that I needed a more discrete spot, so we walked into one of the other TV rooms that just so happed to have the TV and all the lights turned off. As I entered I could hear slurping off in the corner.

People were all over but it was so dark no one could see what was going on. As I sat down on the first couch I felt his hand on my head pushing my face toward what I hoped was his cock. It barely fit in my mouth. I took to it right away, rubbing its soft head against my face, letting it enter at will. I felt his hands roam my body, pulling me closer. I felt his hand tugging at my pants, so I took a moment away from the stiff cock to drop my pants to the floor. Meanwhile I could see cell phone lights being used to guide people into our area. With my pants at my ankles, a thick black cock right in front of my face, I could feel him pull me up from the couch to turn around. As I rose up, I could feel other hands touching my body, my cock, my face. I could feel him guide me to bend over and a finger or two slid up inside me. I am not sure but it felt cold initially, he may have been using some lube to get me ready for his thicker than life, cock. It felt so good as his fingers began to thrust deep in my cleanly shaven ass. He kept sliding those fingers in and out while reaching around to stroke my cock. Suddenly, I feel his set of strong hands on my hips and the pressure of a large thick cock pressing against my tight ass hole. I had never felt such a feeling, so I relaxed so I could except his thick gleaming member. His cock trying to penetrate me, as I am bent over a couch in a room filled with guys watching through dimly lit cell phone lights. As he entered me, I reached around to feel the stiff rod. He began pumping me as someone else in the dark was stroking my cock. The hands on my body drove me the brink. I began to stand straight up, his cock pulled out in time for me to jerk him off while my cock was being drained by some anonymous hand. When I pulled my pants to leave there must have been at least 10 people in the darkened room, standing close by but it was so dark, I couldn't see anyone's face. I haven't run into him again since then, but hope to repeat with a different scenario. Next time I am hoping that I can be on my back while he enters my ass while stroking my cock and anyone who wants to watch can.

I will post this in hopes that he will read and complete the fantasy.

Thanks for the editing assist "Ahab"