Twenty Four hours in a Bathhouse

Story Info
Cocksucker in a marathon session.
1.1k words
4.28
14.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turbocs37
turbocs37
163 Followers

I am a cocksucker. Not just your ordinary cocksucker. I am a cum-addicted, gloryhole loving, piggy bitch. I have been sucking cock and swallowing cum for 20 years. 90% of my feeding has been accomplished in adult bookstores. The other 10% has been hook-ups, rest stops, local parks, a parking garage or two and some car play.

For years I was satisfied with 3 to 5 loads in a session. Then I began to crave more and more semen. Nice cocks became less of a focus, giving way to the goal of swallowing more and more loads of cum. It became less about quality and much more about quantity. It took many years of trying, but I finally achieved my initial goal of receiving 10 loads of cum in a single session.

The vast majority of the cum I have received has been via swallowing. I also count facials and breedings as loads received but they make up a smaller percentage. Especially breedings which make up less than 1% of my total lifetime loads. Once I met the goal that first time, I began meeting it more and more often, sometimes getting even 12 or more loads in a single "shift."

There are multiple contributing factors to my success in higher numbers of loads compared to my earlier years. As I became more and more addicted to cum, I became less and less picky about whose cock I would suck. It got to the point, and remains my policy to this day, that I would refuse no cock that was offered to me as long as it was reasonably clean. This is especially true through the gloryhole as I would suck off men by that method that I would never hook up with. I also lost some of my earlier inhibitions about procuring a nut. I was no longer shy about anyone witnessing my acts of submission and actually began to enjoy the humiliation of being a public cumpig for strangers.

I also added new sources for harvesting cum. For many years the only source of cum for me was from a hard cock pulsing in my mouth. As my addiction grew, I added some other ways of getting cum. One source was my own cock as I would ruin orgasms and let a load sized portion of cum leak out as I stopped jacking just shy of orgasm. Another source I added was loads I found on the floor of the arcade booths. Some men unfathomably fail to take advantage of cocksuckers like me and spill their sweet seed on the floor. While this upsets me as I love taking cum straight from the source, it also adds a nasty way for me to get more cum in my belly. I enjoy walking around periodically, looking into each booth on the floor for a liquid treasure. I especially love finding a fresh load that is still thick and creamy. I love licking it up and I dont mind if it has already gone clear and thin.

Anyway, my new goal became 15 and soon enough I met that and matched it a couple times. Once I had 15 I had a soft goal of 20 but what I really wanted was 25. No matter how hard this pig tried though, it just couldn't get beyond 12 to 15 on a really good day or night. So I began thinking about what it would be like to go to a bookstore, or even better a bathhouse, and spend 24 hours inside. The qualification for a record had always been how many loads I could harvest within 24 hours rather than a single visit to a store. I got 15 loads this way once by visiting one store in the morning and taking 8 loads, and following that up with an evening visit to a different store and getting 7 more.

After a year or two of frustration, I finally decided to go through with a 24 hour bathhouse visit. I told the people that mattered I was leaving town overnight to get away and made a beeline for the bathhouse in Columbus, Ohio. I got there at 3pm, rented a locker and got naked as fast as I possibly could. I went straight to the gloryholes and got on my knees. I wasn't disappointed as immediately there were cocks for me to suck and, surprisingly for a bathhouse, a fairly high percentage of them were willing to feed me their cum. I sucked cock at the glory hole, in the steam room, in the hallway, in the swing room. Essentially I sucked cock anywhere I could get a man to put it in my mouth.

As I said above, I received a fairly good number of loads early on. As the evening wore on, it slowed down a little in terms of how many men were willing to cum in my mouth but it was a steady pace and by the time I laid down to sleep for a few hours I had 17 loads of sweet semen in my belly.

It was difficult to sleep in that environment. Between my heightened awareness of available cock, the noise of men fucking and sucking, and gay porn playing on various TVs, it was a fitful slumber.

I awoke around 4:30 in the morning in order to answer the call of nature and found the place to be crowded with men looking to play. I had planned on trying to get more sleep but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to become the receptacle of more cum. I never did make it back to bed and I harvested 9 more loads by 1:30 in the afternoon.

I had done it. I had reached my goal of 25 loads; surpassing it by one even. What an amazing feeling of satisfaction in having fully serviced the needs of 26 horny men in less than 24 hours (I actually sucked 44 different cocks).

Now one might say that one load per hour is not a very good average, but I say it's all about how many loads I got in one "day." I was so proud of myself. I consider it an honor and, indeed, a form of community service to receive men's cocks and cum in my mouth, and it is a distinct pleasure to provide that service. Especially to strangers.

Reluctantly I decided that it was time to head home, so I got cleaned up and left the cum haven. It was so hot driving home knowing I was digesting 26 loads of semen.

So that is the story of having met my fantasy of spending 24 hours in a bath house. I reached my goal of 25 loads and now I'm considering what my new goal should be. I'm open to input in the comment section.

turbocs37
turbocs37
163 Followers