Secret Cock Flashing Confession Ch. 04

Story Info
Dick flashing my MILF mother-in-law & my sexy sister-in-law.
8.8k words
4.09
12.5k
14
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter #4: Secret Dick Flashing Confession

Continuing his secret dick, flashing, Gary dick flashed not only his new mother-in-law, Mary, but also, he flashed his new sister-in-law, Diane, too.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 03:

Once again, as soon as my dog walked in the living room, my flashing prop, up to my old flashing tricks again, I picked up my dog along with the corner of my bathrobe. I lifted my bathrobe up to my waist with the dog. Now, that my erect prick was totally exposed, I walked closer to my three, sexy co-workers sitting on the couch. Instead of looking away and/or telling me that I was exposed, they all stared at my naked, erect prick as if they had never seen a naked, erect prick before.

As if an involuntary reaction, I watched Jennifer, Emily, and Megan slide slow tongues across their red, full lips. With my three co-workers continually staring at my naked prick, I wondered if they wanted to blow me. I wondered if they'd willingly and consensually stroke my erect cock before taking my naked prick in their mouths to suck my naked prick. When I'm ready to cum, I wondered if they'd allow me to cum in their beautiful mouths.

Then, when I asked them if they wanted to pet my dog, surprising me, in the way that my Aunt Rachel had done, they all reached out to pet my cock while laughing. I couldn't believe my three drunken, co-workers were not only staring at my naked prick but also were feeling my naked prick. Sexually exciting me, one by one, I watched Jennifer, Emily, and Megan wrap their manicured fingers around my stiff dick. I watched them each take turns in slowly stroking me.

'Now that they flashed me their panties and their panty clad pussies, I knew that they wouldn't report me to human resources.' I thought. 'Now that they stared at my naked prick, touched my naked prick, and stroked my naked dick, I knew that they sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted them. I couldn't wait to have sex with all three of them.'

With me a good-looking man, if I say so myself, I knew that my three co-workers were sexually attracted to me. Not wasting time with small talk or talking about work, I put down my dog and slowly and sexily removed my bathrobe. In the way that I stood naked in front of my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin, I stood naked in front of my three co-workers, Jennifer, Emily, and Megan. Immediately having a bigger and harder erection, I couldn't believe that I was demonically perverted enough to strip myself naked in front of the three of them.

Once again, one by one, as if I was a stripper on stage at a CFNM, clothe female, naked male, strip club, it didn't take them long to wrap their manicured fingers around my big dick again and continue to slowly stroke me while staring up at me. I couldn't believe that Jennifer, Emily, and Megan not only stared at my naked cock but also touched and felt my erect prick. I couldn't believe that my three co-workers took my naked prick in their soft, warm hands, again. I couldn't believe my three co-workers slowly masturbated me.

# # #

"Show me your tits," I said while hoping that they would.

'I'd love to see their naked breasts,' I thought.

"While you stroke my naked prick, I want to see, touch, feel, and fondle your naked breasts," I said while staring at their blouse and bra clad breasts in the way that the all stared at my naked dick.

Surprisingly, with none of them refusing my request to show me their naked breasts, they immediately accommodated me. They all stood, slowly and sexily unbuttoned, and removed their blouses. Then, they reached around behind them and removed their bras. Sexually teasing me, as if there was a drumroll, they held their bra cups in place before dramatically removing their bras.

Surrounded by naked breasts and erect nipples, I stared at six, shapely, naked breasts and six, pink, erect nipples. Jennifer had shapely, B cup breasts. Emily had huge, double D cup breasts. Megan, the love of my life, had perfect, C cup breasts.

'I love their shapely, naked breasts and their pink, erect nipples,' I thought. 'I love tits.'

As soon as they stripped themselves topless, they allowed me to have my wicked, sexual ways with their naked breasts while they had their wicked, sexual ways with my naked prick. Sexually shocking me, Jennifer was first to take me in her mouth. She stroked my cock while sucking my cock as I touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. Her breasts were the perfect size for my big hands. I could fondle her entire breasts within my hands.

Not to be denied that sexual pleasure of my naked cock, Emily grabbed my stiff dick from Jennifer's hand. In the way that Jennifer took me in her mouth, Emily took me in her mouth, too. As Jennifer did with me, Emily stroked my cock while sucking my cock. Both Jennifer and Emily were experienced cocksuckers.

As I did with Jennifer, I did with Emily. I touched, felt, and fondled her huge, naked breasts and pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. Emily's tits were so big that they barely fit in my big hands. I loved fondling her huge firm, yet, soft breasts. I'll be masturbating over touching, feeling, and fondling over her naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples later tonight and tomorrow morning.

Megan, the future love of my life that I hoped that one day would be my wife, instead of removing her blouse and her bra, she removed her short skirt and her panties, too. She was naked below her waist. I stared at her shapely naked ass before I stared at her trimmed, blonde pussy. I quickly grabbed a towel and laid it over the couch.

Then, sexually surprising me, as if I was her husband, her boyfriend, and/or already her lover, she pulled me on top of her on my modular couch. She reached down to move my cock to her warm and already wet pussy. Parting her pussy lips with the head of my stiff prick, with one quick and hard hump, I was already inside of her beautiful cunt.

Making love to Megan in the way that I had done dozens of times in my masturbation dreams, I lovingly humped her while making out with her and French kissing her. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, I fucked her. I fucked Megan, and with her returning my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps, she fucked me, too.

With them all sleeping over for the night, Jennifer and Emily made themselves comfortable on my huge modular couch. I supplied them with a blanket and pillows. Of course, Megan slept with me in my bed. In the way that Jennifer and Emily stroked and sucked my cock, Megan blew me, too. Stroking my stiff prick while sucking my big dick, she allowed me to cum in her mouth, and she even swallowed my cum.

Then, as I had sexually fantasized doing, I fingered her pussy while masturbating her. Then, I ate her pussy. I gave her multiple orgasms. I gave her three orgasms. Rewarding her for blowing me and allowing me to cum in her mouth, I gave her the first orgasm with my cock, the second orgasm with my fingers, and the third orgasms with my tongue.

We were married within a year.

# # #

Chapter 04: Secret Dick Flashing Confessions

Secretly dick flashing my new mother-in-law and my new sister-in-law.

With me having new, unsuspecting women to flash my erect, naked cock to, my dick flashing continued even after I was married to Megan. It all started with my MILF of a mother-in-law, Mary. A good-looking, 55-year-old woman with huge, double D, cup breasts, she seemed as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her.

Fortunately for me, with her an exhibitionist, she's a bit of a whore. In the way that I enjoyed flashing my cock to unsuspecting women, she enjoyed showing me what I should never see of her sexy and shapely body. She enjoyed allowing me to touch and feel my wife's mother where I should never be allowed to touch and feel of my MILF of a mother-in-law.

Filled with sexual anticipation in regard to my wife's mother, I couldn't wait for Mary to allow me to do more to her beautiful body than she allowed me to do at my wedding reception. I couldn't wait to make out with my mother-in-law while feeling her everywhere through her clothes. I couldn't wait to slowly strip her naked while French kissing her. I couldn't wait to make slow, deliberate, and passionate love to her before fucking her fast and hard.

I couldn't wait to finger her pussy and rub her clit while masturbating her. I couldn't wait to lick her pussy. I couldn't wait to taste her. I'd love to hear her and see her cum. I'd love to give Mary multiple orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

'Cum, Mary, cum,' I imagined saying to her while masturbating her.

I imagined her being so wet. I imagined her being so very wet.

'Oh, Gary, don't stop rubbing my clit,' I imagined her saying while lifting her head from her pillow to look down at me eating her. 'Don't stop finger fucking my pussy. I'm cumming, Gary, I'm cumming,' I imagined my mother-in-law uttering while I continued masturbating her.

# # #

With me having sex with my beautiful, new bride and with me soon to have sex with her big, breasted mother, I was not only a lucky husband but also, I was a lucky son-in-law, too.

'Who knew that my wife's mother is an exhibitionist? Who knew that Mary is a bit of a whore? I never thought that I'd be having incestuous sex with Megan's mother,' I thought.

Yet, wanting more than just masturbating her, I couldn't wait to see her in her short, sheer, low-cut, sexy, and revealing nightgowns. I couldn't wait to see her in her bra and panties. I couldn't wait to see my mother-in-law's huge, naked breasts. I couldn't wait to see her topless. I couldn't wait to see her naked ass and her bushy, trimmed, or bald pussy. I couldn't wait to see her naked.

Naked, naked, naked, I couldn't wait to see my new mother-in-law naked. I masturbated every evening and every morning over feeling her ass and her gigantic breasts through her clothes while dancing with her at my wedding reception. I masturbated every morning and every evening over sticking my horny hand down her low-cut dress and her low-cut bra to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. I masturbated every morning and every evening over imagining her stroking my cock, sucking my cock, and fucking my cock.

'I hoped she'd show me more of her nearly naked and naked breasts. I hoped she'd show me more of her nearly naked and naked body. I'd willingly show her more of my naked body and my big, erect prick. I'd love to flash my wife's mother my naked prick,' I thought. 'How hot would that be to flash my new mother-in-law my naked cock? Filled with sexual anticipation and horniness, I'd love to flash my mother-in-law. I can't wait to show Mary my naked prick,' I thought.

# # #

At all times and at all places, it all started on Megan's and my wedding day. With my wife's mother and me more than a little drunk, I was free with my hands. Not thinking anything of it, the proper thing for me to do as her new son-in-law, with neither one of us liking the new, fast dances, I slowed danced with my wife's mother to Frank Sinatra. Only, while dancing with her, I was unable to control my horniness for her when she pressed her huge dress and bra clad breasts against my muscular chest.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's pressing her giant tits against me. Mary has such huge tits. Daring myself to do so, I wish I could feel her massive breasts.'

Besides myself with sexual anticipation and horniness, unable to control myself, it was in that moment that I had to touch her huge dress and bra clad breasts. I had to feel her gigantic breasts. I hoped that no one would see me groping and sexually abusing my new mother-in-law. Yet, somehow, I had to turn her away from the crowd and stick my horny hand down Mary's low-cut dress and inside of her bra to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples.

Sexually surprising even, myself, risking that she'd slap my face, push me away, or that someone may see me groping my new mother-in-law's ass and breasts, I slowly reached down and felt her shapely ass through her fancy dress. Mary had such a shapely ass. Her ass was as big as it was firm. I loved my mother-in-law's ass. I wished I could see her ass in her panties. I wished I could see her naked ass.

# # #

When she didn't slap my face or my horny hand away and/or admonish me for groping her round ass, I somehow found the courage to feel her huge breasts through her dress, too. Something that I'll be masturbating over later, I couldn't believe that I was groping my wife's mother while slow dancing with her. Not only was I feeling her dress and pantyhose clad ass with my left hand but also, I was feeling her gigantic breasts through her dress and her bra with my right hand.

'As shocked as I was sexually excited, I can't believe that Mary allowed me to feel her ass and her breasts through her dress,' I thought. 'If I didn't know any better, I'd think that my mother-in-law enjoyed me feeling her shapely ass and her huge breasts through her clothes as much as I enjoyed feeling her round ass and her big tits through her clothes.'

As if I was feeling up my wife while slow dancing with her, I couldn't believe that I was feeling up Megan's mother while slow dancing with her. Even more unbelievable, as if I was her husband, her boyfriend, and/or her lover, I couldn't believe my mother-in-law allowed me to touch and feel her in such a sexually familiar way. I couldn't believe that Mary allowed me to not only feel her shapely ass through her dress but also, she allowed me to feel her huge, double D, cup breasts through her dress, too.

'Holy smokes,' I thought. 'As if we were swingers on a dance floor, if Megan's mother is this sexually promiscuous in public, I'm going to love marrying into this family. If she's consensually willing to allow me to touch and feel her through her clothes in public and at my wedding reception, I can't even imagine what she'd allow me to do behind closed, bedroom doors.'

# # #

Sexually exciting me, Mary immediately returned the sexual favor of me feeling her ass and her breasts through her fancy dress. Erotically surprising me, she reached her motherly hand down the front of my pants and in between my legs while we continued slow dancing. Without rupturing me, she cupped my testicles in her hand and felt and fingered my erect cock through my pants. As good as it felt to feel her ass and her breasts through her dress, it felt even better for her to feel my cock and my testicles through my pants.

As soon as she felt my erect cock through my pants, I didn't allow that forbidden opportunity to pass me by. As if she gave me her groping permission, turning her away from the crowd, while hoping no one saw me groping my mother-in-law, I stealthily stuck my horny hand down the front of her low-cut dress and inside of her bra. While continuing to slow dance close to her, I felt her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Again, while waiting for her to slap my hand away or to voice her disappointment with my sexually inappropriate touches, gropes, and feels, she didn't.

'I think that Mary enjoys me touching, feeling, and groping her as much as I love touching, feeling, and groping her,' I thought.

As if she enjoyed me feeling her naked breasts while I fingered her big, erect nipples, we continued dancing as if we were just married. As sexually excited as I was that my new mother-in-law allowed to feel her shapely ass and her big breasts through her dress, I couldn't believe she felt my erect prick through my pants. With her not done sexually exciting me, I couldn't believe that she allowed me to stick my horny hand down her low-cut dress and feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples.

My mother-in-law had big tits, huge breasts. Her breasts were much bigger than her daughter's big breasts. With Megan having shapely, C cup breasts, Mary had double D, cup breasts. Filling up my big hands, her bra and dress clad breasts felt as big as they felt firm. Yet, when I felt her naked breasts, surprisingly, they felt soft too. I loved my mother-in-law's big, naked tits and her big, erect nipples. I couldn't wait to see Mary topless.

# # #

Then, sexually shocking me again, as much as she sexually excited me, I never expected her to do what she did. With my rented pants a little big in the waist and with me wearing suspenders, she stuck her hand down the front of my pants and inside of my underwear. As if my prick belonged to her, she fondled the head of my naked, erect cock with her fingertips while holding my naked prick in her soft and warm hand.

'Tits for cock, a fair exchange. I can't believe my wife's mother is touching, feeling, and fondling my naked prick in the way that I touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts,' I thought.

Then, continuing to sexually surprise me as much as she sexually excited me, she kissed me. My new mother-in-law kissed. I couldn't believe that my wife's mother kissed me in the way that my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin kissed me.

She didn't just give me a peck me on the cheek. She kissed me on the lips. As if she was my newly married wife, instead of her daughter, Megan, Mary kissed me on the lips.

'If it wasn't enough that she allowed me to feel her naked breasts, and if it wasn't enough that she held my naked cock, I can't believe that my new mother-in-law kissed me,' I thought.

Not stopping there, with her full of sexual surprises, while still holding my naked, erect prick in her hand, she actually parted my lips with her tongue and stuck her tongue in my mouth. My mother-in-law, my wife's mother, French kissed me. With me reeling with horniness and sexual excitement, I couldn't believe that she stuck her tongue in my mouth and French kissed me while I continued groping her ass and feeling her huge breasts through her dress.

'Wow,' I thought. 'Holy Hell, I'll remember this day, my wedding day, for the rest of my life.'

# # #

Not only did I marry Megan, my sexy and shapely co-worker, my soulmate, and the love of my life, but also, Mary, my wife's mother, allowed me to feel her shapely ass and her huge tits through her dress. She cupped my testicles and felt my erect cock through my pants. Then, sexually stunning me, she allowed me to stick my horny hand down the front of her dress and feel her huge, naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

Finally, she stuck her hand down the front of my pants and inside of my underwear to take hold of my naked prick while she kissed me. My new mother-in-law stuck her tongue in my mouth and French kissed me. Had we been anywhere else but my crowded wedding reception, I think Mary would have moved to her knees, removed my prick from my pants, and blown me.

Without doubt, Mary would have sucked my prick. I'd love to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow my cum. Tempted to disappear with her, I'd love to get her alone in the backseat of the limo and fuck her. I'd love to fuck my new mother-in-law.

Sexually attracted to my wife's mother from the first day that I met her, I tried not her to catch me staring at her huge breasts. She had gigantic breasts, really big tits. I have a thing for big breasted women and, indeed, Mary had big breasts. I hoped that, one day, she'd allow me to see her naked breasts.

In that moment, I thought of her topless and having incestuous sex with her. I'd love to see her naked breasts. I'd love to touch, feel, and fondle her gigantic tits while sucking her erect nipples. I'd love to stick my big, erect prick between her breasts and fuck her naked tits. While topless, I'd love to watch her jump up and down on her bed.

'Then, with her continuing her not so subtle sexual seduction of me, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me, again. 'With her hand still buried down the front of my pants and with her still holding my naked, erect prick in her soft, warm hand, my mother-in-law made out with me,' I thought while getting even more sexually excited.