Secret Cock Flashing Confession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned by the sexual forwardness of my wife's mother. Who knew that my new mother-in-law was a whore, an incestuous whore? Something that I never would have believed, who knew that she wanted to have forbidden sexy with me as much as I wanted to have forbidden sex with her? In the way that I thought that Mary would never allow me to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples, I never thought she'd be fondling my naked cock.

'Of all nights that she made a sexual pass at me, I couldn't believe that my MILF of a mother-in-law had tried to sexually seduce me at my wedding reception and on my wedding night. I only wished that I could have gotten her alone outside somewhere. I only wished that I could have stripped her naked and fucked her. I'd love to fuck my sexy bitch of a mother-in-law. I'd love to have my wicked, sexual way with my wife's mother,' I thought.

# # #

If feeling my mother-in-law while slow dancing with her wasn't enough, when I slow danced with my sister-in-law, Diane, in the way that I did with her mother, I did with her daughter. Again, with the both of us more than a little drunk, in the way that I had groped my mother-in-law through her clothes, I felt my sister-in-law's shapely ass and I felt her big, D cup breasts through her fancy dress. In the way that her mother had done, sexually exciting me as much as she erotically shocked me, Diane reached her hand down and in between my legs to feel my erect prick.

Seemingly, not satisfied with feeling my erect prick through my pants, like mother, like daughter, Diane stuck her soft and warm hand down the front of my pants and inside of my underwear. In the way that I felt her shapely ass and her big breasts through her dress, she felt my naked cock inside of my underwear. In the way that I wished I could have gotten Megan's mother alone, I wished I could have gotten her sister alone, too.

'I can't believe that Diane allowed me to feel her shapely ass and her big tits. Like mother, like daughter, I can't believe that she felt my testicles and my cock through my pants,' I thought. 'I can't believe she stuck her hand inside of my pants and inside of my underwear to hold my naked, erect prick in her soft and warm hand.'

With Megan having C cup breasts, her sister, Diane, had D cup breasts while Mary had double D cup breasts. I discovered the sizes of their breasts when I peeked in their laundry basket in their bathroom and read their bra tags. With me loving tits, big tits, and the bigger the better, I masturbated myself in their bathroom while fondling their brassieres.

I not only masturbated while fondling Megan's C cup brassiere, I masturbated over fondling Diane's D cup brassiere. I ejaculated a full load of cum in a wad of tissue when I masturbated over Mary's double D, cup brassiere. Never have I felt a bra as big as my new mother-in-law's enormous brassiere.

# # #

Then, in the way that her mother did, unexpectedly, my wife's sister kissed me. Again, like mother, like daughter, Diane parted my lips with her tongue and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She French kissed me while continuing to slow dance with me.

'What the fuck? This is crazy? I can't believe that my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law sexually want me as much as I sexually want the both of them,' I thought.

After my new mother-in-law had French kissed me, I couldn't believe that my new sister-in-law had French kissed me, too. As if they owned me as part of their extended, new family, my new wife not only wanted to have sex with me but also, my new mother-in-law and my new sister-in-law wanted to have sex with me, too. I couldn't wait to see what would happen after my honeymoon with Megan and once I moved in with her.

While French kissing me, in the way that her MILF of a mother had allowed me to do, my sexy sister-in-law allowed me to stick my horny hand down the front of her low-cut dress and inside of her bra, too. I felt Diane's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Clearly, even on my wedding day, my sister-in-law wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

Welcoming me to their family, a ridiculous thought, I wish I could take my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law on my honeymoon with my wife. How hot would that be to not only have sexual intercourse with my wife but also to have sexual intercourse with her mother? How hot would that be to not only have sexual intercourse with my mother-in-law but also with my sister-in-law, too?

Only, with my wife unaware that her mother and her sister had made an inappropriate, sexual pass at me and at our wedding reception, and on our wedding day, she'd never want her mother and/or her sister accompanying us on our honeymoon. Preposterous, the thought of that was ludicrous. My new bride would never allow her mother and her sister to go with us on our honeymoon.

Yet, the erotic thought of inviting my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law on my honeymoon was something that I masturbated over while imagining them both naked and having sex with me. I not only masturbated over having incestuous sex with my mother-in-law, I masturbated over having forbidden sex with my sister-in-law, too. Not stopping there, I masturbated over having threesome sex with not only my mother-in-law but also with my sister-in-law, too.

'How hot would that be to go from my wife to her mother and to her sister? How hot would that be to have sexual intercourse with my wife, sexual intercourse with her mother, and sexual intercourse with her sister, too? As much as I'd love for the three women to blow me, I'd love to finger and lick their pussies, too. I'd love to give Megan, Diane, and Mary multiple sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock,' I thought.

# # #

Again, even after I was married, with that kind of sexual introduction to my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law, I continued my exhibitionistic flashing by exposing my naked, erect prick to Mary and to Diane. With my wife's mother and my wife's older sister living downstairs from my wife and I in a two-family house, I've had plenty of opportunity to flash them both my naked, erect prick. While always making my flashes appear accidental, I've flashed my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law my naked prick several times.

When I deliberately flashed them, in the way that my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin did, instead of looking away in distain and disgust, they looked at my naked prick with sexual arousal. Not only did they look at my naked prick but also, they stared at my exposed dick. If it wasn't hot enough to have exposed myself to my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin, now I had exposed myself to my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law, too.

Whenever I exposed myself to my new mother-in-law, I masturbated later that night and the next morning. Whenever I exposed myself to my new sister-in-law, I masturbated that night and the next morning. Suffice to write and needless to write, with me always exposing myself, I was always masturbating. I was always cumming with the thoughts of cumming in not only Mary's mouth and pussy but also in Diane's mouth and pussy.

With none of them but for my mother telling me that I was exposed, while silently staring at my naked prick, all of the unsuspecting women that I had exposed my naked prick to, seemingly loved seeing my erect, naked dick. With my wife at work and with me and my wife's sister working from home, I walked downstairs to visit with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law for a cup of coffee while wearing my flashing bathrobe. Seemingly making them as horny as they seemed sexually aroused, I loved flashing my wife's mother and my wife's sister my erect, naked prick.

In the way that I flashed my aunt and my cousin, I exposed myself to my mother-in-law and to my sister-in-law by lifting the corner of my bathrobe when picking up my dog. The first time that they saw my naked, flaccid prick, they not only looked but also, they stared at my exposed cock with sexual arousal. As if they couldn't believe what they were seeing, and as if they had never seen a naked cock before, they never removed their eyes from my exposed dick.

Instead of telling me that I was exposed, all they did was to stare. I couldn't wait to masturbate later that night and the next morning over my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law not only seeing my naked prick but also staring at my naked cock. I couldn't wait to flash my wife's mother and my wife's sister again and again. With them both giving me the sexual reactions that I needed to masturbate myself over flashing them, I loved exposing myself to my wife's mother and to my wife's sister.

In the same way that my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin all stared at my naked dick, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law both stared at my naked dick, too. In the way that I masturbated over my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin seeing my erect, naked cock, I masturbated over my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law seeing and staring my erect, naked prick, too. As soon as they stared at my naked cock, I became sexually excited. As soon as I became sexually excited, with my big dick having a mind of its own, my penis grew bigger, thicker, and harder.

# # #

I only hoped that my wife's mother and my wife's sister would dare to have sex with me in the way that I had sex with my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin. Without my wife knowing and finding out about it, I'd love to have forbidden sex with Mary. I'd love to have forbidden sex with Diane.

Only, it was one thing for me to flash them, but it was something else to have incestuous sex with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law, especially since I had just married Megan. If Megan knew that I had sex with her mother and her sister, she'd file for an annulment. If she knew that I had incestuous sex with Mary and Diane, she'd kick me out of her house.

For me to have sex with her mother and her sister, I'd lose the love of my life. If Megan knew that her mother and her sister had sex with me, she'd never talk to them again. The best strategy was to be careful for her not to discover my secret, sexual affair with her mother and with her sister.

'How dare I want to have sex with my wife's mother,' I thought? 'How dare I want to have sex with my wife's sister? What's wrong with me to want to have sex with my wife's family when I had just met them? How dare I'd want to cheat on my new bride when I had just married her?'

Yet, unable to help myself, the thoughts of seeing Megan's mother and her sister naked while having forbidden sex with them was beyond sexually exciting. Having sex with my mother-in-law and with my sister-in-law was something that other men sexually imagine, sexually fantasize, and sexually dream about. Something that seldom happens, most men never have incestuous sex with their mothers-in-law and/or their sisters-in-law.

Nonetheless, the imagined sexual fantasies and dreams of other men wanting to have sex with their wives' mothers and sisters were my reality. My whore of a mother-in-law and my whore of a sister-in-law wanted to have incestuous sex with me as much as I wanted to have incestuous sex with them. They wanted to stroke, suck, and make love to me as much as I wanted to finger, lick, and fuck them. Never had I imagined that my wife's family would be the perfection of all of my sexual fantasies.

# # #

Then, in the way that I did with my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin, while I sat across from them in their Queen Anne, reclining chair, they sat opposite me on the couch. With the couch lower and the chair higher, as soon as I reclined back, I knew that with my knees parted and the bottom of my bathrobe open, that my naked prick was clearly visible. Exposing myself with sexual excitement, I exposed myself to my wife's mother and her sister without shame, modesty, and/or embarrassment.

I wanted them to see my naked, erect prick as much as they wanted to see my naked, erect prick. Seemingly, with sexual arousal flashing across their faces, Mary and Diane enjoyed seeing my naked prick as much as I enjoyed showing them my naked prick. Again, as if they had never seen a naked prick before, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law continued staring at my naked prick. The more that they stared, the more that I flashed them. Giving them a real show, the more that they stared, the more that my naked, erect prick throbbed and pulsated.

Biding my time, I waited for my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law to make the next, sexual move in wanting to have sex with me. While hoping that they'd show their passionate, sexual desire to want to have sex with me first, I waited to make my next sexual move until they made their sexual move before sexually seducing my wife's mother and/or my wife's sister. I wanted to have sex with them both but with me just married to Megan, I didn't want to shoulder all of the blame and all of the guilt should my wife discover that I had sex with not only her mother but also with her sister, too.

The last thing that I wanted to do was to get an annulment or a divorce from Megan before I was even married for a week. Yet, sexually surprising me as much as it sexually excited me, with the three of us heading down the road of no sexual return, it didn't take long for my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law to return the flashing favor. No longer knocking at their back door, as if I lived there, I just turned the knob and walked in their apartment.

Having an ulterior motive, I hoped to catch my mother-in-law and/or my sister-in-law undressing or dressing. I hoped to see something that I should never see of my mother-in-law and/or my sister-in-law. I hoped to see them in their sexy, short, and sheer, low-cut nightgowns. I hoped to see them in their panties and bras. I hoped to see them topless. I hoped to see them naked. I hoped to see their naked asses, their naked tits, and their naked pussies.

Not disappointing me, with her bedroom door always wide open, as if she was deliberately flashing me, more than once, I saw my mother-in-law getting dressed and undressed. Again, with her bedroom door wide open, as if she was deliberately flashing me, more than once, I saw my sister-in-law getting dressed and undressed, too. No doubt, they wanted me to see them in their sexy nightgowns, in their bras and panties, topless, and even naked as much as I wanted to see them in their sexy nightgowns, in their bras and panties, topless, and even naked.

# # #

Sexually surprising me, they allowed me to stand in their bedroom doorways while talking to them as they dressed or undressed. With them not covering their nakedness with their hands or with their forearms, not closing their bedroom doors and/or asking me to leave, they allowed me to watch them dress and undress while I talked to them. I couldn't believe that they dressed and/or undressed in front of me. As if I was their boyfriend, their husband, and/or their lover, giving me even more to masturbate over, they even allowed me to watch them change into their bikinis.

'I can't believe that I'm seeing my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law naked,' I thought. 'I can't wait to masturbate over seeing their beautiful, naked bodies.'

In the way that I saw my mother-in-law in her sheer and sexy low-cut nightgowns, I saw my sister-in-law in her sheer and sexy low-cut nightgowns. In the way that I saw my mother-in-law in her bra and panties, I saw my sister-in-law in her bra and panties, too. Not stopping there with them continuing to undress in front of me, in the way that I saw my mother-in-law topless, I saw my sister-in-law topless, too.

I saw my mother-in-law's big, double D, cup breasts and her brown, erect nipples. I saw my sister-in-law's shapely big D cup breasts and her pink, erect nipples. I saw both their naked tits and erect nipples. I saw their shapely, naked asses. I saw Mary's bushy, brown pussy. I saw Diane's brown, trimmed pussy. I saw them both naked, totally naked several times.

Then, when they changed into their bikinis in front of me, as if the three of us were swinging singles, I saw my mother-in-law's naked ass and her bushy, brown pussy again. I saw Mary's huge, naked breasts. I saw my sister-in-law's naked ass and her trimmed, brown pussy again. I saw Diane's big, naked breasts. In the way that they saw my naked prick several times, I saw my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law naked several times, too.

Tempted to reach out and touch them and feel them, yet, I didn't. I didn't want the burden of sexual seduction all on me. Granted, even with them stripping themselves naked in front of me, I still needed them to make the first sexual move. In the way that Mrs. Robinson stripped herself naked in the movie, the Graduate, I needed my wife's mother and/or my wife's sister to sexually seduce me. I needed Mary and/or Diane to stroke me, suck me, and/or fuck me before I had my wicked, sexual way with their naked bodies.

# # #

Yet, not stopping with flashing my mother-in-law and sister-in-law in their living room, I wanted to do more. I wanted to touch and feel my mother-in-law where a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law. I wanted to touch and feel my sister-in-law where a brother-in-law should never touch and feel his sister-in-law. I not only wanted to have incestuous sex with my mother-in-law but also, I wanted to have incestuous sex with my sister-in-law, too.

Showing them the exhibitionistic pervert that I am, before using our pool for a swim, I cut the lining out of my bathing trunks. Then, while sitting on the deck in a lawn chair, deliberately flashing them my naked dick, I sat with my legs spread open and my erect penis protruding from the bottom of my bathing suit. Again, instead of telling me that my cock was exposed, my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law, while standing lower in the pool, rested their elbows on the side of the pool, and stared up at my exposed, naked cock while talking to me.

Never removing their eyes from my naked prick, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law both wanted to see my naked, erect cock as much as I wanted to show them my naked cock, and wanted them to see my naked, erect prick. They stared at my naked cock as much as I stared at their naked breasts, their naked asses, and their naked pussies. I can't count the number of times that I masturbated over my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law not only seeing my naked prick but also staring at my naked dick. I can't count how many times I masturbated over seeing my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law naked.

Returning the sexual favor, they both undid the backs of their bikini tops and asked me to rub sunscreen lotion on their backs and legs. Taking this as my sexual opportunity to touch and feel all that I should never touch and feel of my wife's mother and my wife's sister, I took sexual advantage of them while protecting their bikini clad bodies with sunscreen. I not only rubbed my mother-in-law's and sister-in-law's backs but also, nearly touching their erect nipples, I rubbed the sides of their naked breasts, too.

Not stopping with just feeling their nearly, naked breasts, I rubbed the backs of their legs all the way up to their bathing suit clad pussies. I allowed the back of my hand to rub them where I should never rub my mother-in-law and/or my sister-in-law. While slowly sliding my hand across their bathing suit clad crotches, I couldn't believe that I not only felt their naked breasts but also, I rubbed their bathing suit clad pussies, too.

# # #

Then, after they were a little tipsy from having several glasses of wine, when I put more sunscreen on them, they turned over on their backs to allow me to rub the front of their naked breasts while fingering their erect nipples. I couldn't believe that my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law exposed their naked breasts to me and allowed me to rub their naked breasts with sunscreen while fingering their erect nipples. My first time sexually touching their naked breasts since the wedding reception, I loved sexually fondling their naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting their erect nipples.