Secret Cove Ch. 04

Story Info
Jim and Tracy continue their Mexico adventure.
6k words
4.66
13k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhealy55
jhealy55
1,047 Followers

Please read Chapter 3 before starting. This part of the story took longer to develop and I broke it up into separate chapters for submission.

"Hola!" The young man smiled as he walked up and gave a small wave. "Are you staying somewhere nearby?" He asked in a friendly way. He was tall and lean, but well muscled. Probably not a teen any longer, but he couldn't have been more than twenty one or two.

"Yes, the hotel up the coast" I pointed to the logo on the jet-ski.

"Yes of course." He nodded agreeably. "That explains it. Your first time to this beach?"

"It is, it's beautiful here."

"Yes, exactly." He looked at each of us in turn for a brief moment. "I don't want to embarrass you, but this beach is kind of special for the people who live in the area."

"I'm sorry, we didn't know it was private," I said diplomatically. "The gentleman at the hotel recommended it and said that there wouldn't be any problems."

"No, no problems at all senor!" The young man insisted. "it's just that it is a...playa nudist...how you say...nude beach...for us and we didn't want to embarrass or offend you if you didn't know." He pointed down the beach to his friends. "You see we just got home from university on break and we don't bring the swimsuits when we come here...so...we're all ready to jump in the water after hiking down the long trail..."

"Oh, did you want us to leave?" Tracy asked apologetically.

"No, no, of course not!" he apologized. "Sorry you misunderstand. We just want to warn you so if you are uncomfortable with it, you have a chance to leave." He looked back and forth between us."Okay?"

I smiled widely. "No, I appreciate it. It's not a problem. Do whatever you like. We'll be here for a little while but will be headed back to the hotel soon. Pretend like we're not even here, my friend!"

He smiled. "Perfecto! Enjoy the beach and stay as long as you like!" He waved again and turned to run back up the beach to his friends. He gave them a thumbs up as he trotted up the sand. Almost immediately his friends began to pull off their clothes and by the time he reached them, the two girls and other guy were running into the ocean completely naked and he quickly undressed and joined them.

"Oh my god!" Tracy squealed as she looked back at me. "Can you believe we ended up high on a nude beach?!?"

"Hey, if you can't beat 'em maybe we should join them?" I suggested.

"Not sure I'm high enough to get that crazy, Jim." She laughed.

"Then we should fix that while they're in the water," I replied. I plopped down on my stomach beside her and lifted the shell to retrieve the joint and matches. Tracy turned over and laid belly down on her towel beside me, blocking the view of the couples playing in the ocean. I could feel the ocean breeze blowing steadily from the water so I knew the smell would be heading into the trees away from the beach but I suspected the locals wouldn't care anyway.

I got the joint lit the first time in my cupped hands and took a good drag and handed it to Tracy. She took a larger hit than she had the first time and held it in. We looked at each other holding our breath and both erupted in nervous giggles releasing the smoke from our lungs.

"One more quick hit," said softly and took another drag at the joint before handing it quickly back to her. She also took a good hit and I quickly doused it in the sand and covered it again with the shell. It was now more than half gone.

Tracy had already rolled back over onto her back and was drinking more water. I looked in the basket and the fruit salad was gone, but there were still another two croissants and two more bottles of water, so I handed Tracy her share and we laid back on our elbows, eating the last of our food, drinking water and feeling the effects of the pot kick in.

Tracy had her sunglasses back on and after staring out to see for an extended couple of minutes, she turned to me head lolling and grinned, "Let's never go home, baby. I think I'm a new person here."

"You are, "I agreed. "This is the first day of your new life as my new wife. The one I always wanted."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot," she smiled shyly.

I was looking past her at the four naked bodies still playing around in the surf. From that distance in the bright sun, you could tell that they were naked, but we weren't close enough to see any details of their nudity. They were all young and lean, wet shiny bodies sliding in and out of the turquoise water.

"Honey, take of your top" I said casually.

"Mmmm?" Tracy turned toward me.

"I want you to take off your top now" I repeated nonchalantly.

"Really?" She asked smiling. "Are you serious?"

"Do as you're told." I said. "I want some pictures of you topless." I reached for my phone and pulled up the camera.

Tracy looked down the beach at the distant figures and back at me retrieving my phone. She sat up and turned toward me. Rising up to sit with her legs underneath her facing me. I could see the group to her left side way down the beach. She looked back quickly to see if they were paying attention to us, but they seemed to be wrapped up in their own amusement.

"Go ahead," I said and began taking pictures of her still in her top.

She bit her lower lip nervously and reached up behind her back to pull at the strings and undo the knot holding her top on. I kept taking photos as she slowly brought the strings around to the front and her large milky tits finally dropped free from the damp fabric of her bikini. I loved to see how white and pink they were in the cool light of the shade. She tilted her head to lift the wet fabric over her head and then she was sitting there completely topless as I took as many pictures as I wanted.

"Now hand me your top," I said. She was holding it clenched nervously in her lap. She reluctantly handed it over. "This is mine now and I'll tell you when you can have it back, young lady. Do you understand?" She nodded submissively and I could swear she was trembling.

"Now take off your glasses so I can see your eyes," I smiled. "I don't want you having anything to hide behind."

She seemed even more nervous taking off the oversized designer sunglasses and I was immediately turned on by how vulnerable she looked, high, embarrassed and half naked in broad daylight as I continued to take pictures.

"Now smile for me, like a good little cocksucker." I teased. She blushed at the name but her crooked smile revealed how turned on the situation made her. Her eyes kept flickering down to the huge tent my hard cock was making in my trunks. "You like seeing that hard cock don't you?" With a trace of mock-amazement in my voice. She nodded obediently.

"Okay, let's go for a swim," I said. "I'm getting hot." I got to my feet and offered her my hand to help her up.

Tracy looked up at me and then back over her shoulder at the group down the beach. "Jim, I can't..." Her eyes were wide with anxiety about the thought of walking to the water in plain sight.

"Oh you can, young lady...and you will. Or I will make you walk like that up to those people to personally thank them for making us feel welcome at their beach. Do you like that option better?" She shook her head 'no' and slowly let me pull her up to her feet.

Her eyes wouldn't meet mine, but her nipples were rock hard with little goosebumps puckering up all around her areolas. "And no trying to hide your body on the way to the water. I want them to know you're topless because your big white tits are on full display. Do you understand?" She nodded demurely as we walked down the sand.

As I expected, the midday sun hit the pale skin of her breasts and the practically shone in bright light. I didn't look over at the college kids, but I was hoping they noticed us come out from the shade. The idea of the young guys seeing my wife topless was the most exciting part for me. I kept looking over at her boobs jiggling freely as she walked and was so turned on by her hard pink nipples bobbling with each stride, framed against the white sand and tropical blue of the ocean. Tracy had her head tilted forward so that her hair partially obscured her face, but she did as she was told and made no effort to cover her gloriously exposed tits.

I walked slowly as we entered the water, not wanting to rush through how much Tracy's enforced nudity was turning me on. I could feel her hand trembling in mine and I took a good look past her jiggling white tits down the beach at the other couples and was excited to see that they had paused in their splashing to watch us go down to the water.

I could feel Tracy relax a little as the water got deeper and she was able to sink up to her neck at last and finally conceal her tits beneath the water. She looked at me flush and jittery.

"I can't believe you made me do that!" She tried to scold me, but I could see that she was flush with excitement now that the ordeal had momentarily ended.

"Are you kidding? I loved making you do that and I think you enjoyed it more than you'd like to admit."

"Well...yeah, a little," she admitted shyly. "I just couldn't help thinking that those guys could see me!" She blushed. "A woman my age!"

"Forget it baby. You're beautiful and they were probably so turned on to see someone naked with tan lines like yours."

"That's what I was afraid of!" She smacked my shoulder playfully to release some tension.

"Okay but now that you're hidden by the water, I need you to give me your bottoms too." I said. "Just slip them off and hand them to me." My heart thumped in my chest wondering if I'd taken it too far.

"My god, you are determined to humiliate me, Jim!" She rolled her eyes, but after a brief pause she reached down and quickly slid of her bottoms and handed them to me under water. She quickly looked behind her to check if anyone had noticed or gotten closer.

"Okay," I said. "Be right back." I quickly waded to shore as Tracy squealed behind me. Dropping her bottoms by our stuff, slid my own trunks down to my ankles and stepped out of them. My cock was still hard but I imagined the other people were too far down the beach to see that clearly. I ran back to the water's edge and dived in once the water reached my knees. I swam back out to where Tracy was standing to find her pink with embarrassment.

"That was a dirty trick, mister!" she glared at me. "I can't believe you're going to make me walk back to our stuff completely naked like this!"

"Well I guess I could let you earn your bottoms back before it's time to get out," I said, playfully splashing around.

"Oh and how would I do that!?!"

"Why don't you dive under and suck my dick for a little while you hold your breath."

"Oh my god, how am I supposed to do that?"

"Just dive under, take my dick in your mouth and come back up after 10 seconds or so. It's not like anyone can see you under water or that you're going to drown."

"Really, you mean it?" she pleaded.

"Yep, or you could just walk back naked any time you want." I turned and dived under to swim a little further out under water. I came up about ten yards from Tracy and floated up on my back so that my fully erect cock was poking up above the surface each time I rose in the small swell.

"Okay fine, I'll do it!" She said.

"I'm sorry, do what?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Ugh" she rolled her eyes. "You know, I'll suck it."

"Suck what?" I prompted her.

"I'll suck your dick underwater like you want." She admitted with a hint of defeat.

"So you're going to willingly suck cock out here in broad daylight with people just down the beach Tracy? Is that what you're saying?" I watched her triumphantly.

"Yes." She couldn't face me.

"Why?"

"Because you told me to?" She shrugged. Still looking down.

"Why else?"

"Because...I'm...your cocksucker?" She looked up at me for approval.

"That's right." I smiled. "Now ask nicely if you can suck my dick and look me in the eye when you do young lady."

Tracy closed her eyes for a moment to compose herself, took a deep breath and let it out before opening here eyes and asking, "May I please suck your cock? I promise to do it just like you like it." She smiled as she finished, embarrassed but also excited.

"Okay, swim over here and dive under to suck it." I stood up in the neck deep water.

Tracy swam toward me and I was treated to a nice view of her shockingly white ass as she dove under to approach my cock. As soon as she was in place, I grabbed her arm in one hand to stabilize her and the back of her head before thrusting my rock hard cock deep into her open mouth. I felt her struggle a little with surprise, but I humped her mouth a few more times before releasing her.

She came to the surface sputtering and wiping the hair from her eyes. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting that!" she coughed a little.

"You should always expect that I'm going to give you a mouth-fucking whenever I please and as my cocksucker you need to be prepared to suck it for me whenever I tell you to. Do you understand now, how it's going to be."

She had composed herself. "Yes, sir. I understand."

"Okay, back down and try it again."

She nodded, took a couple of quick breaths and dove under again. I held her as I had before and thrust my cock repeatedly into her mouth as she tried to keep up with more than a mouthful of thick, hard dick being shoved into her mouth. I pulled her up.

She let out her breath and wiped away the salt water and hair from her face. She gulped a little and swallowed a few times as she caught her breath. "Did I do it better that time?"

"Yes, but it still needs work. One more time and show daddy what you've learned princess."

She smiled eagerly and nodded with a twinkle in her eye. "Okay, daddy." She said playfully. She dove down and grabbed my thighs to steady herself as I smoothly fucked her mouth for a good ten seconds, holding the last thrust so that the tip of my dick was touching the back of her mouth for an extra second before I released her.

She came to the surface and caught her breath. She immediately looked at me for approval and I pulled her close to me, grasping one bare tit firmly in my hand and holding her behind the neck a few inches from my face before telling her, "You are such a good little dicksucker, baby. I'm so proud of you for taking your mouth-fucking like a good girl."

I kissed her deeply before she could say anything, but she devoured my kiss and my tongue eagerly. I released her tit and reached down to insert my fingers in her pussy. She gasped while stil attempting to suck my tongue as my fingers slid into her soft yielding pussy lips. She drew her legs up and wrapped them around my waist to allow my fingers full access to her open pussy.

I flickered the tip of my thumb across her straining hard clit as my first two fingers slid in and out of her pussy. I could feel her shudder uncontrollably as my fingers drove deep into her pussy each time. Her breathing was fast and shallow through her nose as she kept her mouth locked on mine the whole time.

I was shocked how quickly, and violently Tracy reached an orgasm, her pussy clenching my fingers as waves of spasms and jolts of pleasure wracked her body. After a few moments it began to subside but she quickly pulled her pussy up away from my fingers as she was now far too sensitive to my touch to stand any more contact. She hung back limp against my body, her legs still wrapped around my waist and her cheek resting on my shoulders as her breathing and heart rate slowed.

I hadn't realized that the current and my attempts to keep us upright had brought us further up the beach as I had been fondling her. Tracy's back was still to the group now on the beach lazing in the white sand, but we had drifted almost halfway to where they were and I could see more clearly their tanned bodies, distinguishing the small pert breasts on both of the girls and the neatly trimmed patches of hair below their flat stomachs and the enticing "v" where their pussies would be, in the cleft of their smooth bronzed thighs. One of the guys looked back toward us and shaded his eyes under a shock of tousled black hair. He gave a small wave as if to ask if everything was okay.

I returned the small wave and began pushing backward with the tips of my toes to arrest our drift and begin pushing us back toward our end of the bay. "Hey baby," I whispered. "We're drifting."

Tracy looked up at me fuzzily and simply replied, "Hmm?"

"We're almost as far down the beach as those other folks. Look."

Tracy twisted her head around and saw the group now all looking curiously in our direction. The second guy gave a small wave when he saw her turn toward them. She quickly spun her head back to face me. "Omigod, we need to swim back. That's way too close! I can totally see their dicks and everything!"

"Mmmm...maybe I should make you get out and walk so they get a really good view."

"Oh, baby please don't!" she pleaded. "I promise I will swallow every drop of your cum as soon as we get back to the hotel, but the thought of having those twenty year old guys watching my naked ass walk away down this beach after having two kids will guarantee I never feel sexy again in this lifetime!" Her eyes begged me to save her.

"You've been such a good girl today already, I guess I can spare you that...this time." I smiled.

"Oh thank you baby, I promise I'll make it up to you." She planted a kiss on me in gratitude. " I will be the best little cocksucker you've ever seen. Let's head back!"

We turned and began swimming back to where the jet-ski was landed on the beach. Once we got close, I went up to retrieve my trunks and put them on before walking her bikini bottoms out to the water's edge and tossing them to her while she waited crouched down in the shallows.

I went back up to gather the towels and picnic basket and on a whim quickly slid Tracy's bikini top under the napkin in the empty picnic basket and placed it under the seat in the jet-ski. As I did, I noticed that the tide had gone out and the jet-ski was now fully beached on the sand, four feet above the waterline. I tried to push it back toward the water, but found it barely budged. By that time Tracy had gotten her bottoms on and was walking up to where I was wrestling with the jet-ski while trying to casually conceal her wet boobs from view.

"What's wrong? " She asked as she picked up her hat and sunglasses.

"Tides gone out so the jet-ski is sitting on dry land, we need to push it back if we want to get out of here." I looked over at her. "Here, help me give it a push." Tracy looked around for her top briefly. "C'mon, it will only take a second and then you can finish getting dressed while I get it started." She shrugged and came over to the other side of the jet-ski where I would shield her from view and on the count of three helped me to push it toward the water. It barely budged.

"Oh, honey, what are we gonna do?" Tracy looked worried.

"Well," I scratched my head. "We can wait until the tide comes back in this evening or I can go ask our new friends to help me give it a push." I looked down the beach. "Why don't you get dressed while I ask for their help?" I scooped up my shirt and began walking down the beach.

It only took me a few minutes to get to where they were laying in the sand and they sat up and turned as I approached.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I was wondering if you guys could help me push the jet-ski back to the water." I hooked my thumb over my shoulder toward my wife and the jet-ski. "We're trying to head back to the hotel, but it looks like the tide is going out."

The guys stood up to take a look and I did my best to follow them with my eyes, or at least with my sunglasses, as the two young ladies laid relaxed and naked on the sand. Neither was trying to cover themselves and it took everything I had to remain casual seeing them fully naked like that.

jhealy55
jhealy55
1,047 Followers
12