Secret Cove Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the guys chuckled, "Yeah no problem. Looks like you're stuck pretty good."

The other guy looked at the girls and said something in Spanish with a smile. Both laughed and resumed their position on the sand.

"C'mon," the first guy patted my shoulder. "It will only take a second." We began walking up the beach.

They introduced themselves as we walked and asked where we were from. One of the young men had a family vacation house up on the hills above the bay and they were all down for Spring vacation from their university near Mexico City. He was studying petrochemical engineering and his friend was Pre-Med. One of the girls was his sister and the other was her best friend from college. They were both studying to be teachers.

They asked how we enjoyed the beach and I told them it was beautiful. We enjoyed our visit and thanked them for making us feel welcome. As we got up to the jet-ski, my wife was standing off in the shade wearing her beach wrap, hat and sunglasses, but I noticed gleefully that she had her arms crossed across her breast to conceal that she was braless under the thin sheer material.

I waved her over and made a point to introduce each of the young men formally which caused her to extend her hand and shake when they offered theirs. She couldn't keep the one arm up across her chest in a natural way, so I was treated to seeing her pale tits and pink nipples revealed through the thin fabric of her wrap. I couldn't tell if she was looking down behind her dark glasses to look at their naturally hanging cocks, but she was blushing deeply beneath her slight sunburn.

The boys and I turned to the jet-ski and with the three of us pushing the nose, it quickly slid back into the water. I thanked the boys and shook their hands again before jumping on the seat to fire up the engine. Tracy waved demurely from the shade beneath the palms and quickly walked out to the jet-ski in the shallows as soon as they turned to trot back up the beach.

I helped her up into the seat behind me and she leaned forward to talk in my earl over the sound of the jet-ski. "Where did you put my top? I couldn't find it anywhere."

I gunned the engine and sped off across the bay. "Are you sure, I thought it was right there with the rest of your stuff!" I waved back to the group on the beach as we drew even and then headed north for the hotel.

"No, it wasn't anywhere!" She yelled over the sound of the wind and the motor as we bounced over the small swells. "I had to stand there with my boobs showing through this wrap when you introduced me to those boys!"

"I don't think they even noticed baby, you look fine in that wrap!"

"You really didn't notice? I felt like you could see right through it."

"Don't worry about it. It looks fine!" I wound the throttle up to maximum speed and she pressed in tighter behind me as we finished the ride to the hotel. I couldn't stop grinning in the wind and salt spray.

We pulled up in the shallows beneath the rental shack and Ramon and one of the other guys came down to help us pull it to the beach. Tracy clung to my back as they did, but there was no way to hide as I quickly rose and jumped to the sand. I noticed both of the guys looking at Tracy as she climbed down and made her way up onto the sand. She stood there with her arms crossed as I reached under the seat and took out the towels. I made a show of fumbling around the life preservers and other gear as I reached into the picnic basket to pull out her top from beneath the napkin. I folded it under one of the towels and followed Ramon up to the counter while Tracy did her best to look natural with her arms folded across her chest beside me.

"How was it my friend?" Ramon asked with a knowing smile. He turned the slip of paper to me showing one hour rental and I wrote in my room number and added a $50 tip.

"It was perfect, Ramon." I handed him the slip and shook his hand. I turned to Tracy and said, "Oh Tracy...come meet Ramon. He was the guy who helped us out earlier and I wanted to introduce you."

Ramon came out from behind the counter and extended his hand forcing Tracy to do the same and once again expose her milky white tits and pink hard nipples beneath the sheer white fabric. Ramon couldn't help but get an eyeful as he leaned in to shake her hand.

"Always my pleasure," he insisted as he covered the back of his other hand to extend the shake for an extra moment. "I hope to see more of you tomorrow!" He waited while we turned and headed back up the path to the hotel. Tracy reached over and grabbed one of the towels from me and wrapped it over her shoulders as we made our way up to the pool area. The hanging sides covered her breasts so that she could walk more naturally past the pool and through the lobby to the elevator.

Once the elevator came and we were inside, I turned to her and said "The good news is that I found your top. "It must have gotten scooped up in the towels. I didn't want to hand it to you out on the beach in case anyone noticed."

She quickly snatched it out of my hands and I could feel her embarrassment. "But you made point of making me shake hands with that pool boy! I'm sure he noticed plenty!" She snapped.

"Really?" I feigned innocence as we walked to our door and slid in the card key. "I don't think he did. You can't see anything."

Once inside our room, Tracy walked immediately to the full length mirror beside the door and removed the towel to see how it looked. "Oh my god, Jim! Look at this! You can totally see everything!" She gestured to the view of her pale tits and pink nipples clearly showing through her wrap. "You're saying none of those guys noticed?!?"

I quickly lifted my phone and took a picture before she could react.

"Jim I'm serious", she protested as she covered her breast again.

"So am I!" I walked over and pulled her arms down to her sides. "Now let me prove it to you. I took a few more pictures while she flipped her head to the side in exasperation.

"Honey, I think the damp towel made the wrap more see-through than when the guys saw you," I consoled her. I put my hands on her shoulders and turned her back toward the mirror. "Plus even if they did, look how beautiful and sexy you look right now. Trust me if they saw what I'm looking at, it was the best day of their lives."

She blushed and a small smile formed at her lips. "but it's so embarrassing..."

I leaned over to kiss her cheek from behind and pulled at the fabric belt holding her wrap closed. "But a lot less embarrassing than walking naked up the beach while those guys watched, right?"

"Well...yeah..." She admitted meekly.

I pulled the wrap off her shoulders and gave it a little tug when she tried to resist by holding her arms by her sides. It fell to the floor.

"Well look in the mirror as you remove your panties and be thankful you got off easy this time." I ordered her. I lifted my phone to capture every moment reflected in the mirror.

She looked up meekly and then began to pull her bikini bottoms off and let them drop to her feet.

"Good girl, now do the same for my trunks." She shyly complied and my hard cock sprung up as soon as she freed it from the waistband. I slid my shirt off over my head as she milked my hard cock with her hand and squatted to the floor when I gently pushed down on her head.

I switched the phone over to video mode as she began to suck the tip of my cock and felt the gentle squirt of precum release into her mouth as my cock tensed up in pleasure at feeling her warm mouth milk the spongy head of my thick, engorged cock.

I alternated between filming straight down to see her white firm breasts jiggling and bobbling as they framed the sight of her mouth sliding up and down on my cock and looking at the side view offered by the full length mirror.

"Look up at me while you suck that dick," I commanded her. Her eyelids fluttered as she tried to make eye contact while not losing the rhythm of sucking up and down on the mouthful of dick that she took in with each forward motion. Her pink nipples made an exquisite dance as they extended briefly to a point as she thrust forward with each huge gulp of dick meat.

"Now just suck the head while you look up at me." She found it easier to maintain eye contact while sucking just the plum shaped head of my dick. "You know I'm filming this, right?" Her eyes widened slightly, but after a brief hesitation she nodded slightly without ever allowing my plump dick head to escape her mouth.

'"Are you ready to take your mouth-fucking like a good girl, princess?" She nodded again and I could feel the level of suction intensify even as I saw her cheeks reflect the same increase. "tell daday why you're so eager to swallow a hot load of cum for him."

"mmrekwasema...," she tried to answer without removing my dick from her mouth.

"it's okay," I assured her. "take that dick out of your mouth and tell me clearly." I stroked the side of her head, her hair dried into wild rivulets formed by the wind and salt spray.

"I because I'm your cocksucker," she answered quickly before resuming her sucking.

"Yes you are," I smiled. I positioned the phone in my other hand so I could film all of her in the mirror and I grabbed the back of her head in the palm of my had before I plunged my cock as deep as I could into her mouth. She tried to resist slightly but her squirming only allowed her to move slightly side to side as the tip of my dick rubbed across the back of her mouth.

I began to thrust my hips and fuck her warm wet mouth in long slow strokes. She placed her hands on my thighs for stability and I could feel her fingertips dig into the thick muscles of my thighs as I thrust more aggressively. I was worried that I might be a little too rough with her, but she let out a deep humming moan as filled her mouth with dick meat on one particularly deep thrust.

She was now making small whimpering moans with each thrust of my cock and I could feel my entire body tingling with the onset of my orgasm. I watched her tits jiggling violently as she endured the faster tempo of the face-fucking that led to a throbbing explosion of cum into her mouth as I gasped with pleasure.

I looked over at our reflection and was overcome with another spurt of hot white cum leaving my cock as I reveled in how vulnerable my once proud wife looked as she swallowed my cum while kneeling naked at my feet. I couldn't believe she was willingly allowing me to treat her like this as well as suffering the indignity of being filmed being used this roughly. I relaxed and focused on her face as she continued to suck out each smaller spurt of cum still emanating from my twitching cock.

"That's it, keep swallowing it." I encouraged her. "Mmmm, mmmm...get every drop." I was breathing heavily and my leg muscles were quivering from the intensity of the orgasm, but I continued to stand over here, enjoying every second of her cum-swallowing glory.

"easy, easy now...gently...just take the last little bit of cum like it's coming from a straw." I instructed her. "Look up at me as you swallow every drop. Her eyes opened slowly to meet mine as I quivered with each tiny droplet of cum released in each dwindling twitch of my dick. A violent shudder went through me as I looked into her eyes and I was forced to pull my cock from her mouth when even the slightest suction became too intense to bear.

I staggered back to regain my breath and aimed the camera at the full length of her sitting obediently on her legs, naked and tousled from her mouth-fucking with the taste of my cum still fresh in her mouth.

"Oh baby, I think I just made you my cock-sucking bitch!" I gasped.

"You sure did", she smiled and wiped her fingers across her lower lip.

"Say it..."

"I'm a cock-sucking bitch..." she blushed and looked down. "But only for you." She added softly and her eyes rose to meet mine with adoration.

I lifted her up from the ground with my forearms cradling her swollen breasts covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

"Yes you are." I said and plunged my tongue into her sweetly accepting mouth.

12