Secret Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
Two adult step sister find out about a kinky secret.
3.9k words
4.02
8.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronicas hidden desire

By Mr. Friendly

"Shut the door," Cleo whispered to her one-year-younger sister as they sneaked into their mother's bedroom. They had both learned that it's better to take than to ask when it comes to borrowing party money.

Alexia bent over to reach the lower drawer where their mother Veronica usually hides her purse. "Find anything?" Cleo asked while parking her round apple ass on the bed.

"Jackpot!" Said Alexia and waved four, fifty-dollar bills in the air. Her long and brown honey-colored hair swung by the breeze.

"Found anything interesting yourself?" Alexia asked Cleo, who had opened up her mother's laptop.

"OMG. What the fuck is this!?" Cleo burst out.

"Not so loud! What is it?" Alexia asked and went over to her sister curiously.

"Just look," Cleo said and turned the laptop towards Alexia.

On the screen, she saw a naked woman bound up and ravaged by a horde of men. That treated her like some cheap and disposable sex toy.

"Wait, what is this?" Alexia asked, trying to wrap her head around what she saw.

"This laptop is full of BDSM comics and stories," Cleo told her sister.

"What, why would mom be reading this?" Alexia was as confused as her sister.

"I don't know. Does she want to do this? Or have this done to her?" Cleo rambled.

"Oh, sick!... What if she wants to do it to us?" Alexia exclaimed. "No, she wouldn't, right?" She continued.

"I didn't think she was into this either, so clearly I don't know her very well," Cleo said and slapped the laptop shut. Even though they all felt like family, both Cleo and Alexia weren't actual sisters, instead both had been adopted by their new mother at a very young age.

The sisters put everything back in order and hurried out of the room. They swiftly made their way into Cleo's room and dropped down on her bed.

With their eyes towards the ceiling, they pondered over what they had witnessed. After a while, Alexia turned over. "I wonder whom she would choose if she got to pick between one of us."

"Really? Me, of course, I mostly think about being dominated like that. I wonder what it would feel like?" Cleo responded.

"What do you mean by, of course? What makes you the better choice?" Alexia said, feeling a little upset.

"That was not even... Ah, never mind. I am clearly the first choice. Just look at my firm rump or my big juicy tits. If they weren't made to be played with, then I don't know what." Cleo made her points with some sexy poses. Alexia had always been jealous of her twenty-one-year-old sister's well-developed body. However, they had both been blessed with the same good looks as their adoptive mother's good looks.

"Oh yeah! Not everyone goes for the girl with the biggest breasts." Alexia argued.

"Maybe, but your boyfriend Daren sure enjoyed an upgrade," Cleo taunted with a snarky tone and from there, the argument raged on, until it finally landed on this. "Okay then, fine, let's ask mom!"

Outside on the sunny deck, their well-shaped mother was basting in the blazing sun and enjoying her secret desire.

"Mm yes. Heat me, scourge me with your flames. Burn me! I'm in your power." She cried out in her head while enjoying the smell from the olive oil that she had smeared all over her skin. To switch it out with her sun lotion was one of many things that helped her to come closer to her fantasy. Every day her desire grew stronger, and she had tried making her husband satisfy her lust, but she hadn't gotten her needs met for months. With his long work hours, he always kept them in high fortune. However, she felt neglected.

"Mom!" Well, at least she wasn't forgotten by everyone, she thought and got up from her sunbed and entered the kitchen. Inside were her two daughters, and they were giving each other the evil eye.

"What now?" She asked. It was always something with these two. Except for robbing her of money, they hardly ever got along in the house.

"Mom Alexia has something she wants to ask you." Said Cleo and pushed her sister forward. Realizing this may have been a bad idea, Alexia began backing down.

"No, I don't. You say it, Cleo!"

"Not so chatty anymore, are we?" Cleo responded teasingly.

With that, Veronica's patience was over.

"For fuck' sake girls, what! What is the problem?" Suddenly they began looking shy. This was an appearance they had never shown Veronica before, and it made her worry about what had happened?

"Yeah, well. Mom, we were, you know. Just looking through your clothes in your room for some style opinions." Cleo said gently.

"Oh yeah, sure. You always come to your mother for fashion advice." Veronica said sarcastically back, and Cleo responded to that with a grin.

"Anyhow. We accidentally saw your laptop on your bed, and I thought I might do a fast web search aaand."

"Shit, oh shit," Veronica screamed out in her head. "Did I close the folder? Did they see it? What are they thinking? Crap, crap."

"This is rather silly, buuut." Then Cleo was cut off by Alexia, who was tired of waiting.

"Who of us, do you think, would be the best sex toy, sex slave or whatever you call it?"

Veronica needed to double-check in her mind with what she just heard and when that didn't help, she asked. "Wait, what?"

"Told you it was silly." Cleo snarkily said.

"I know, but one thing led to another, and we got into an argument about who would be the best toy." Said Alexia, who quickly had taken a liking to calling herself a toy. She had begun to understand why her mother found the comics so interesting.

"I think the bigger question is why you are even looking at those things in the first place. Should we call a psychologist?" Cleo then spoke out.

"Oh girls, girls, firstly I would never even dream of putting you in harm's way," Veronica said, but if she were to fantasize, it would be Cleo. She was the meatiest and snarkiest. So she would be a great plaything and with her strapped up, she could finally get some silence around the house. It was a win-win situation, but she would never say that.

"If anyone here is to be put in binds and put under someone else's will, it should be me. I mean, come on, why do you think I read those comics?" Both girls gave each other a look. "Of course, I would never act on any of it. It's just that those stories can be very captivating. To be all tied up in the mercy of a devious master who is ready to use you for his wildest desires. Having your life in the hand of this menace, not knowing if he will keep you for endless pleasure or inflict cruel punishments upon you."

"Whoa, mom," Cleo called out.

"I mean come on girls. Why do you think I have bought so many types of ropes, calms, and tools we never use? I just like to imagine the possibility of it happening. However, I would never actually just leave you all and go with some stranger." Veronica continued, and the girls now thought back and saw their house in a brand-new way.

All stood silent for a minute until Alexia opened her mouth. "Maybe you should. No, I don't mean put yourself in the mercy of a stranger, but why not ask dad for some role-playing?"

Veronica smiled. "Oh sweety, actually I tried, but he didn't quite seem to understand what I was going for and there's never really any time when he isn't tired from work or at work." When she then saw her daughters' sympathizing eyes, she added. "Don't worry about me, girls, I am fine. I know how to take care of myself... And I promise I will try and talk with your dad some more when he gets home tonight. Besides, I can entertain myself." She said and glanced at some ropes at the counter, where one of them resembles a noose.

"So, maybe that is why I have dreams of tieing you up and putting you on a train track whenever you nag about something." Cleo said and giggled.

"You do?" Veronica gulped as she felt hit with arousal.

"Oh, mom, did you just get excited by that?" Alexia asked.

"What, no!" Veronica protested.

Alexia took her sister to the side for some private talk. "Sis, we really need to help mom."

"Yeah, she needs help, but what can we do about it?" Cleo said in agreement.

Alexia got that sneaky expression and said. "I was thinking we could do a little role-playing with her."

"No way. That's so weird." Cleo objected.

"Come on! She needs this, or she might do something stupid. I mean, she is already trying to hang herself." Before Cleo could protest more, Alexia added. "Besides, you owe me!"

"Ah fine!" Cleo exclaimed. "You are getting off on this too, aren't you?" She muttered as they walked up to their mother, who was wondering what her daughters were whispering about while taking another sip from her wine glass.

"So mom, Cleo, and I were thinking. Dad won't be home for a while..." Alexia said before Veronica interrupts.

"No, girls, it's nice that you care, but we can't do this."

Then Cleo, who was surprisingly strong, took a hard grip around Veronica's arms and bent her over the counter. "I think you know that the submissive toy like you have no saying in her fate."

Then she looked at her sister. "If we are going to do this, we might as well do it right. Get me some ropes."

Alexia took four long black ropes out from a box and inside. She even found instructions on how to use them. Cleo took a rope and wrapped it tightly around Veronica's wrist, who felt the rope sinking into her skin.

"There we go. Nice and tight. Don't struggle too much now, or they might leave a mark." Cleo said, and gave Veronica a hard, searing slap to her ass.

Alexia finished up tying Veronica's ankles and then they both helped to lift her up on the counter. There she was with her ass in the air and most of her weight balanced on her jiggly tits.

"What now?" Alexia asked Cleo.

"I don't know. It was your idea. I mean, we are in the kitchen, so let's make this naughty cow into a dish. Try and find something in the fridge to stuff her with."

With some ravaging, Alexia found an obscenely large carrot. "I can guess what you wanted this for," Alexia said, and put the carrot in her mouth to moisten it up. She stroked it against her tongue until she drove it all down her throat, all ten inches of it.

"Holy shit. That's actually impressive. Don't drop it, or you will never breathe again." Cleo said.

Alexia gently pulled the carrot out from her mouth with a little string of saliva stuck to it. "So what hole do you want this in?" Alexia said, as Cleo helped to raise Veronica's hip even further.

She was all shaved down there and looked gorgeous, and Alexia was feeling strangely aroused by Veronica's dripping pussy.

"You are soaked. Guess that settles it. Prepare to be stuffed." A squishy sound was heard as Alexia shoved the tip of the carrot into Veronica's pussy.

"Oh yes! Use me, and abuse me." This time the shout was not in Veronica's head. Instead, she had shouted it out loud. Alexia understood what she needed and started thrusting the giant carrot back and forth. "Yes, Yes, Yes! Deeper."

With one last hard thrust, Alexia pushed the carrot in with all that she had. So much that Veronica's belly bulged up, and she shouted out with joy.

"Whew, that one got far in there," Alexia said, and got back up. "Should we start to wrap things up?"

"No, not yet, just a little more." Veronica pleaded.

Cleo, who had long dreamed of hearing her nagging mother cry out in pain, found this all rather fulfilling.

"Wait, not yet. Still, one hole was left to fill." She said and glanced at Veronica's anus and then the bowl filled with six large apples.

Cleo took up the biggest apple she could find and drenched it in oil. "No way that will fit. It's bigger than a fist," Alexia said.

"Have a little faith in her," Cleo said and made an evil grin.

"Oh, I don't know." Was all Veronica managed to say before her anus spread wide open, and Cleo pushed the apple up against her rear with full force.

"Easy, you are going to tear me apart," Veronica shouted. With her rectum at its breaking point, but it only needed a little more and it would slide in.

"Aaaah." She screamed as the apple sank into her ass with a plop.

"Oh, that was intense." Veronica moaned.

"And only five more to go." Cleo happily informed while grabbing a long piece of cloth and wiped off the little bloodstain. "That's sweet, but your dad will be home soon so I think."

Cleo put her finger on her mouth and interrupted her, "I think it's time to put you in mute." She said and took Veronica's underwear and jammed them in her mouth. Before tying a cloth hard around her head. Being able to shut her up was so satisfying, Cleo thought. She could get used to having a submissive mother.

"There, some peace and quiet." Cleo said and then grabbed another apple.

"You think I can fit them all?" She asked Alexia, who replied, "Only one way to find out."

With that, she pushed in one after another and it made Veronica's rear stretch out far beyond its normal limit. Her muffled screams were soothing to Cleo and even made her pussy twitch from time to time.

Veronica was really at the mercy of another human, and even if it wasn't as she imagined, she enjoyed every second of it. The girls ignoring her screams of protest only made it hotter.

She was used to taking it in the rear, but this was extreme. Her anus was aching, burning, and pulsing. She was going to be sore for weeks, she thought, and the last one was pretty rough, but Cleo managed to squeeze it in with only a glimpse of it peeking out from Veronica's anus.

"Well done mommy. All stuffed and ready to be served." Cleo said.

"Should we really not untie her, before dad comes home?" Alexia asked

"No, then she will never get around to discussing her desires with dad. We need to force her to explain herself." Cleo said, and Alexia showed interest. "So what should we do, leave her like this?"

"I mean, she does look enticing, I'm sure dad would love to play with this sexual snack if he saw her now." Cleo said, but then Alexia stepped up and whispered something to Cleo.

Cleo shined up. "Oh, that is devious, we better hurry."

Back in the kitchen, Cleo had found a large oven plate. With one girl on each side, they picked up Veronica and placed her on the plate, on the open oven hatch. It was strong and barely moved.

"Careful, don't struggle so much. You are very slippery, I almost dropped you." Alexia said.

Veronica was not listening. She couldn't let this go on. What would Tom say about everything? He was going to think she was crazy, and how would she explain how she ended up here? There was no way that he would be okay with her daughters doing this. Even if they weren't blood-related, it was still wrong. With a jerk and tumble, she tried to break free. Despite that, the ropes were tightening, and she felt them scraping against her skin. Maybe I can roll out on the floor at least, she thought.

Then she stopped as a cold sharp blade was pressing up against her tummy. "Settle down. You don't want me to slip." Cleo said while holding a large kitchen knife.

"What are you doing?" Alexia asked worryingly.

"We need her to cool off before dad comes home, besides was she the one who begged to be abused. Doesn't that seem like an invitation to knife play?" Cleo said.

The sharp metal blade stroke across Veronica's now bulging stomach. One nudge and it would slip right through her skin. It was really happening, she had lost all her power in the house. Her fate was now in the hands of these two new masters she had raised." This was her destiny, she thought, and a tiny squirt was blown out from her pussy.

"Are you getting off on this too?" Cleo said to Veronica, who had become much more peaceful with her predicament.

"Can't let you get away from this without a scratch at least," Cleo told her, and kept dragging the knife over her body. "Where would a possible scar suit you?" She asked, and lifted Veronica's right breast with the blade.

No, anyplace, but there. Please, I haven't been bad enough to deserve that, right? Veronica thought and shook her head in protest.

"Don't want to damage your perfections, eyh, fine" Cleo laughed and moved the knife to Veronica's upper thigh. She wanted to make a mark that would stay. So the next time she would complain about Cleo getting a tattoo, Cleo could always point to that.

Cleo slowly stroked the blade across the side of Veronica's thigh and then added pressure. The knife sank into her skin with hardly any resistance, and she didn't know if Veronica screamed out of pain or pleasure. Veronica had never felt so out of control of her life.

"Nice cut, it should not bleed too badly if you lay still." Cleo slid the knife out and washed it in the kitchen sink.

"Okay, let's get the roast into the oven then," Cleo said and smiled at her mom. "You wanted to be helpless? Well, now you are nothing more than a sexy piece of meat."

Cleo said, and both sisters shoved her into the oven together and closed the hatch behind her. Now her mumbling was completely silenced.

Once Veronica saw the oven light go on, her heart skipped a beat. She tried to signal that it was enough, but her daughters left her. This was so scary and exciting at the same time. She was sealed in with no escape, like a piece of meat in the making. She began to feel the oven heating up.

What if they don't come back? Will I be trapped to roast in my own oven? No, they must come back right. Yeow, it's getting hot fast. This is better than a sauna. Wonder how long I would, or will, last. She thought to herself.

She heard a door open up. It must be Tom. What should I say? Maybe it would be better to just be roasted. No, she thought, and muffled out another scream.

First, everything stayed silent, nobody was coming for her, this was so scary. She could feel her clenching on the apple and her pussy tightening around the carrot. Then the hatch opened and there was Tom.

Outside, the sun went down over the horizon and soon enough, two tipsy sisters made their way home. Cleo stumbled in and tipped over her dad's shoes, and Alexia tossed her heels off in the corner.

"Can I touch your boob? I mean, come on, can you believe that guy." Cleo blabbed on.

"Well, didn't you let him?" Alexia said. "Not until later... He was charming. Shut up." Cleo muttered.

"Wonder how it went for mom and dad," Alexia said.

The sisters had just made it out as they saw their dad come home to find the note stuck to the front door.

"Mmm, do you smell that?" Cleo uttered. The aroma of newly roasted meat filled the room.

"Mm, what is that chicken?" Alexia asked.

"Don't know. It seems like it must have gone well." Cleo suggested.

"Maybe it's the smell of mom." Alexia said, and giggled.

"Yeah, dad just left her in there..." A concern crawled up on the sister's faces.

They ran towards the kitchen, but stopped just in time as they heard their dad speak. He was sitting at a big round table in the middle of the kitchen. With two light-up candles and a beer. In the center of the table was his strapped-up dish. Veronica laid there and moaned as he dragged out the warm and steamy carrot.

"If this is your way of making me eat vegetables, I must say you are convincing." He said and gobbled it up.

Veronica's pussy was oozing with pleasure juice, and Tom laid his hand on top of her bulging belly and grasped it in his hand.

"What are you hiding from me here?" He asked, and then moved his hand down towards her ass, and circled his finger around her ass. He then shoved his entire hand into her ass and plucked out one of the apples. Veronica squirmed and squealed.

"I don't know how you did this, and who helped you, but I hope to see more meals like this in the future.'' He said, but she couldn't respond, she was still gagged.

He then took up a fork and poke her breast. "Did you really manage to get a tan in the oven or were you out basting in the sun again today?"

12