Secret Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No matter, I like my meat well done." He said and jabbed her hard with the fork, and smiled as he watched her jerk with pleasure.

"No, now you have done it, I have become jealous of vegetables and fruits." He said and got up, unbuttoned his pants, and rammed his thick stiff dick up her warm womanly meat canal. The table wobbled as he slammed into her, her breast wobbled, her ass bounced against him, and Veronica was singing with desirable moans. He grabbed her tits and pulled her towards him as he increased the speed. Cleo and Alexia took this time to carefully sneak back up to their room and as Veronica spotted them, Tom grabbed a hold of her throat and made one last thrust, before emptying his salty load inside her.

The next day, Alexia was doing her morning routine when her father knocked on her bedroom door. "Hi sweety, have you seen your mother? When I woke up this morning she was gone."

Alexia shook her head. "No, maybe she went out for a grocery run?"

"Okay, if you see her, tell her I will be home by eight. And that I hope I can help her with the cooking today." Her father said and walked out in the hallway.

Alexia went over to Cleo, who had Veronica hogtied at the floor. "You hear that? It sounds like dad wants some more alone time with you. So I guess we better get a good raise on our allowance so we can spend the night outside, right?" She said and glanced over at Alexia, who smiled.

"In your dreams." Veronica said.

"Wrong answer." Cleo said and slammed a leathery rope across Veronica's soon-to-be red striped ass.

12