Secret Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when he was at the door. She grabbed him by the shirt. "My next delivery..." she said. Dick was a little concerned that she might tell him not to make her delivery anymore. But what she said brought a smile on his face and had him excited more than ever. "... Come by after noon." She said.

And with that, she watched him drive off in his truck for the third time. And realized she was pouring down her legs. She spent the next hour, shopping online for the hardware required for the basement. When Madhan arrived.

He seemed a little drunk. It was 4 in the evening and she's never seen him drunk at this time of the day. Her conversation blew into an argument and decided to call Kevin. As soon as Madhan hit the bed. She began called Kevin. She told him everything that happen with Madhan and told him she needed to clear her mind.

Kevin and Malini ended up at the mall in the city away from their little confinement and were for once in the open. And didn't have to care about the prying eyes. They walked hand in hand and lost themselves in the romance of their little affair and indulged themselves in shopping.

Kevin spent a lot of time just looking at her in awe, seeing her in a dress for the first time. The sight was engorging. He could barely keep his eyes off of her, let alone his hands. The entire drive over, she kept getting curious of what's hiding under that dress. Despite the fact that he's know everything under that dress a lot better than her husband did at this point.

Kevin obviously looked a lot younger than Malini, but a lot older for his age. He looked like he was in his mid-20 while Malini couldn't pass for anything beyond 35. They were an odd couple but none of it mattered while in the city. She dragged him around the mall and ended up at various different clothes stores as she offered to model herself in different clothes for him. To keep things entertaining. She even offered to blow him in one of the changing rooms. Neither one of them have ever done anything of that sort before. But having done that, truly expanded their horizon.

By the time Malini got home, it was almost mid-night. Madhan was in the kitchen and he had a bunch of receipts in hand and started screaming for no reason. The man was drunk and Malini had no idea what ticked him off. She wondered if he caught her with Kevin the other day. She didn't know. But if it was he should have confronted her. Why is he talking about the bills?

She leaned in on the argument and the two fought all night, lashing out at each other. Malini went to bed texting Kevin and telling him everything that happen. She wanted to him there but there was no way, she could. Madhan was down stairs on the couch and she was in their bedroom.

She still couldn't help but wonder what provoked the sudden outburst. Even as she laid there in bed, texting Kevin, she still couldn't help wonder, if someone who's known the two of them happen to see her with Kevin and broke the news.

Madhan has been spending a lot of time outside the house. He's been hanging out with his old work buddies. The very few who actually live in the town. They usually hung out at the local bar, but neither one of them were known to be the trouble making kind. But she was a little concerned. Ever since she's been getting physical with Kevin, they have been a lot less cautious compared to the last week or so.

She found him at the kitchen stool the next morning. He sat holding his head and a glass of water in front of him. She wanted to ask if he was alright, but she was still annoyed from everything that was said the night before.

She walked right past him and made his some toast to help soak up all the alcohol in his system. Neither one of them said a word until she started work on the guest bedroom.

"I'm sorry." He said.

She didn't say anything. She barely even turned to look at the guy. She knew she of all people shouldn't be angry for him getting drunk every once in a while. But a lot was said last night. She wasn't just going to let it all go.

"Malini." He called her out.

"What?" she said as she stood to face him.

"I'm sorry." He said again. "Yesterday, the guys told me about the things that they've got going with their wives and we began venting. And the thing about all your expenses came up. And things just got carried away." He said.

"You had no right talking about me to you people I don't know." she said.

"I know. I'm sorry." He repeated.

"Why's me spending for OUR house become such a big deal?" she asked.

"I don't know. The guys were on about how their wives have been spending a lot of money on fancy trips to places and cruises and all kinds of things. And I felt like I needed to tell them about everything we're doing here." He said.

"Fixing our house to look better is the same as going on a cruise?" she retorted.

"No, honey." He said as he got closer to her and had her sit on the bed. "I realize that now. Those women have been spending all their money on clothes and partying and vacationing and lots more." He spoke shaking his head. "I know. How much you've done for the house." He concurred, "I know everything you've planned on doing with Kevin, the whole new business thing. I should have known better. But the alcohol and all the pent up anger just came out."

"That doesn't..." she was stopped half way.

"I know, I should have mattered. Being drunk doesn't give me the right to get carried away the way I did. As a sorry, how about we take a vacation."

"Why so you blame me for it a couple months later?" she snapped.

Madhan knew her well and was well aware that there was no calming the woman down when she's angry. In all the years it was the one thing he's never figured out about the woman, he thought.

"This would be just you and me. Like the old days." He said. "Just the two of us on a cruise or an island or something. You won't have to worry about anything but have fun. You won't have to cook or clean or worry about the house. We'll have everything taken care and paid for. If you want I'll stay as far away from you." He said with a soft chuckle. He noticed a glimmering smile on Malini's face.

"You can be by yourself all you want. But we would have to share a bed though." He joked.

Malini, cracked and she smacked him on the arm before bursting into a soft laughter which faded as it began and the two kissed and made up.

Malini realized that this was the first time in a while since she kissed her husband. It felt all so different to her. She's been with Kevin for so long she didn't realize what it'd be to kiss another man. The irony wasn't lost. It was usually the marriage that kept a woman from kissing anyone else. And here she was thinking of the opposite.

Kevin didn't show up that day, he didn't even pick up her calls. Malini spent most of the day showing off her clothes she bought the day before. Every dress she picked out reminded her every naughty thing that she did with Kevin buy each dress.

The next day she got an early notification about the delivery for the basement. She put on one of her dresses she bought and went about the day's work. She could see Madhan's eyes on her all day. She was happy that she was able to get her husband's attention even after all the years of being married.

It was a long striped dress. All the way past her knees. It fit her frame perfectly. It had a spaghetti strap and accentuated her tits graciously. The material was thick and soft. It wrapped around her body perfectly but didn't hold it tight. The shape of the dress perfect with her own. And the bottom half just fell loose, all the way past her knees.

Given that it was a spaghetti strap, she decided to go braless and slipped on a pair of her fancy lace panties, which almost fell invisible under the dress.

She spent most of her morning in the living room than she working on guest bedroom. And just the most perfect moment. She heard the door. It was Dick and she knew it.

She headed up to get it and smiled as she leaned against the door as she opened it for him. She knew she wanted to spend some time alone with him, but she didn't plan anything about it. She had no place to go, or any good reason to have him home for long. And at that moment she noticed the pad in his hand and brought him into the house.

"No matter what I say, just nod along. For all I know, you probably won't have to say anything." She said.

Dick had his eyes on her tits and ignored half of what she said. He just nodded along and walked in with a big grin on his face. She just wished Madhan would have left to see his friends. But he was home.

As soon as the door shut behind them, and Malini began walking. Dick's eyes averted to her perfect butt swaying to each step. Everything she's worn were good enough. But nothing felt more, raw than the dress she had on now. Not even the running pants she had on a while back. It looks almost as if her ass was bare under the dress and the dress itself was so much in love with it that it just clung onto it. Causing random crumbled texture all over.

Dick could only resist for as long as he could and he laid his hands on her waist. And the moment they were in the guest bedroom, he dropped the package on the bed and grabbed her by the waist. Malini almost shrieked at his aggressive behaviour. She didn't expect this from him, but she wasn't alarmed. He's been a lot bolder on his previous visits. She could only expect the same.

Malini turned and looked straight up at him, "You should not be doing that." She said, she made no effort to sound discrete.

"I can't help it." He said, "Every time I see you, you have on something that makes it hard to resist." He said placing his hands back over her waist as he inched closer.

Malini looked over her shoulder and made no effort to stop him. In fact the closer he came, Malini even toed up to feel him better. Dick used the opportunity to slip his hand down her back and grab hold onto her thick curvy butt.

"God, I'd love to spend some quality time with that ass." He said.

"I know." she said.

"Is that why you asked me to come over after noon?" he asked. Squeezing it and playing with it over the dress.

"No, but I do have something in mind." She said as she placed a hand on his chest and pushed herself off him.

"What are you doing?" he asked her.

"What do you mean, you don't have it?" she said almost screaming at him.

"What are you doing?" he asked her, confused.

"Look I don't know what you guys are doing back there. But, this is the second time, I'm facing this issue." She said winking at him playfully.

Madhan came to the sound of her voice, "Honey, what's going on?" he asked.

"Nothing." She said shaking her head, acting as though she were calming herself from a raging anger. "They've misplaced one of my orders." She said.

"Oh, that again." He said and turned to Dick. "Good luck, buddy." He said whispering to Dick and left the room.

And as soon as she watched her husband leave the room, she slumped on the bed and crossed her legs and leaned back with her arms for leverage and looked up at him and winked with an evil grin.

She could see the lust building in Dick's eyes. All he wanted at this point was to rip her dress apart and nail her into the bed.

But despite his urges, he stood being taunted by this woman. She then picked up her voice again, "I'm coming over and am making a formal complaint." She said. "Where's your office?" she asked.

And with that, Dick was confused once again. Did she want to visit his work space? He wondered.

And even before she could say anything, she stormed right out and grabbed her bag and phone. She walked right up to her husband and informed him that she's going over to the shipping office and make a formal complaint. Madhan didn't want to be the one to tell her to calm down, so he just let her go.

Madhan barely left his place from the couch. She whispered Dick to, "Follow her." And drove off.

After she started, it took her a while to figure out where she wanted to go. And so she drove to the only place she knew, she'd get some peace and quiet. A place where she knew she would have no trouble and the place she knew would most definitely be empty at this time of the day. The hiking track. She drove up the hill and made it to the top. It usually took her an hour to reach the top. But she reached quite quickly on the car. She noticed that Dick's truck had some trouble. Coming up the path but he did eventually, make it.

She stood outside and watched hike his truck up and as soon as it came to a halt. She watched him pop right out. The sun was over head and there was not a soul in sight but each other. Even if she fucked him right there in the open, no one would know.

He opened the back of his truck. He had a few large blankets. She wondered if he's been sleeping there but he told her that, some of the more delicate things require more careful handling and so they use the blankets to wrap the boxes in. And keep them from banging onto the other boxes.

Luckily there wasn't a lot of boxes up for delivery that morning. And he just splayed it on an open spot and asked her over. She was reluctant at first. She was very well attracted to the guy. She knew he had a big massive cock and was desperate to see it but she wasn't sure if she'd cross the line on the first day. But she did as told and got into the truck. He left the door open to the view of the city. She sat enjoyed the view for a moment when she felt his hand on her leg. And even before she could say a word, he was on top of her and his weight was crushing her.

She wanted to talk to him but he was a heavy guy. She tried pushing him off her and clawed his shirt and arm but her attempt were feeble compared to his strength. And before she knew it, she felt his thick fingers between her legs. Her lower half quivered to the touch. She tried to close her legs. But she felt his thick fist keeping her legs from closing, and yet his fingers had quite the effect on her. Her fight fell flat and soon her protest faded away. She felt hips continued to wave in rhythm to his hands, and her legs stopped trying to close.

She gave in to the action and she let out a soft moan against his lips. Her breathing picked up pace and she began panting almost immediately. She didn't know that her body could have such an effect with the use of fingers. Seeing the way her body reacted to it, she stopped her attempt fight him all together. She gave opened herself up completely.

And before she knew it, her body gave into the pleasure and she felt the orgasm wash over her. She fell limp and the entire time as she laid with her dress raised up to her mid-thigh and the front flashing her crotch, she wondered if he would take her. She wasn't sure. She didn't know. And it was now that she realized, as much as she did spend all the time flirting with the guy, she barely knew him. She wondered if this was what a one night stand felt like. Opening herself up to an absolute stranger, the way she did.

But to her surprise, she felt nothing afterwards. She wondered if her body fell so numb that she couldn't feel anything. But no he was right there beside her, just looking at her. Admiring her. She opened her eyes and turned to the guy. "Thanks for that." She said and got up to sit. She didn't bother to cover herself up anymore.

She sat up and continued panting and loved over her shoulder and smiled at him, "Next time, talk to me before you do that." She said.

"I thought we were both into it."

"I was fighting you." She said.

"That was you fighting?" he laughed. She knew this wasn't a laughing matter but he didn't assault her, in fact he voluntarily pleasured her. Seeking no pleasure for his own.

"If you ever end with some bad crowd, you're in for some bad news woman." He said as he took off his shirt.

She smiled to his words and turned away from him. She looked out into the city and sighed. "Most women do." She said.

"OK, now." he said rolling his eyes and jumping off the back.

Malini did the same and he shut the door off completely. He got into the front and she tailed him. She got into the passenger seat. "What?" she asked.

"I know women have it bad. I was raised by a single mother myself, but I'm in no mood to listen to a lecture about it." He said.

Malini laughed and turned to him. "I wasn't going to." She said.

"Then what?" he asked.

"That just felt a little too aggressive. It was forceful." She said.

"Well that's how I do it." He said reaching for the key.

"I get it." She said as she pulled the keys off the ignition.

"Gimme that." He said.

"Come on. We just got here." She said. Somehow, she imaging this scenario going differently in her head. With him being the one asking her to stay.

"You got your fix." He said, "What more do you want?" he asked. "You wanna do it?" he said.

"No, not right away." She said falling back on the door. "I just wanted to get to know you." She said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I don't know. I like to get to know people. Especially if I'm going to be doing stuff, with them." She said

"I think we've already talked about this." He said. "You don't always have to."

"But why not?" she asked.

"The less you know the better." He said.

The man was a rock and barely nudged. She was a little annoyed from the cold shoulder. And then she felt his hand at her tit. "Yeah. OK." She snapped. "You don't wanna talk but you all for grabbing my tits, huh?" she said.

Dick was actually reaching for the key. Her gorgeously big tits were just in the way. But her words just brought her tits back to his radar. He reached over and wrapped his palm over her left tit and squeezed it hard.

The pressure was something she's never felt before. But she like it. She grabbed his hand and tossed the key under the driver's seat. And before he could reach for it. She straddled him.

What the hell was happening? She was acting like, she was young and in heat. She was throwing herself on a guy who barely even wanted to talk to her. Why was she doing all this? She didn't have the answers and she didn't even care to know. She leaned in and locked her lips with his and kissed him. This was the second guy she was kissing who wasn't her husband.

And before she knew it, she felt his hands on her waist and she smiled into the kiss. She broke and met his gaze to the thick breaded rugged man, looking back at her. She felt content. She pulled herself off him and she dove right between his legs to look for the keys. She placed her hand right over his crotch and felt the thick monster throbbing hard in there. She knew if she let go of this opportunity. She'd never get it. She grabbed the keys and held it with her. She pulled away back to the passenger side and turned to him. "I wanna see it." She said.

Dick looked at her for a brief moment before he undid his pants. She reached towards him and placed her elbows on the arm rest and leaned forward. She took a closer look and wrapped her fingers around it. She heard him moan and she giggled. She liked the fact that she had such an effect like that on a guy his size.

And before she knew it she, her eyes were shut. Her hands jerked his cock furiously as she felt his hand groping her tit as the other draped over around her back and squeezing her ass.

She drove home with not just having had a cock that big in her hand but having watching it cum. She was turned on beyond anything she's ever felt. The lower half of her panties were drenched by the time she got home. And just as she pulled up in front of the house, she decided to call Kevin instead.

And when he told her that he was at his place, she didn't think twice before driving back over. She drove right into his garage and she fucked him well into the evening until the sun went down.