Secret Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going back home late, she told Madhan that she had to call Kevin for some support and decided to do look into their inventory, live. For anything that interest them.

She spent the night sleepless, thinking about the day. She remembered how aggressive Dick was with her and how aggressive she was with him, after. She's never done that before. It would have never even occurred to her that she would want to do that. Was it because, he showed her the way, that she could be that way with him? She wondered. She didn't know. But then again, she didn't care. She drifted asleep with the image of his thick monstrous cock at her face. She only wished she could kiss it.

They've just broke into a physical relationship and she wasn't sure how things would be the next time he comes for delivery. The very thought excited her. With the thought in her mind and the sight of his cock in her eyes, she fell asleep curious and excited for how many more turns her life would take.