Secret Desire Ch. 06

Story Info
It's time to meet the new guys.
6.1k words
3.78
6.9k
3
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent .This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.)

Malini woke up stirring with a big smile on her face. She stretched and turned to see her husband still fast asleep. Archana was home. But Arun wasn't. A part of her was glad that he wasn't home. She felt like a bad mother to be glad for not wanting her son home for the holiday. But it didn't matter. She had a lot on her plate.

Kevin had set up a store a week ago and the business was going great. Taylor and Kenzie spent a lot of time at the store helping her out. They've eventually become a bigger part of the business, than she expected of the two women.

Kevin even told her a week ago. That he's going to personally review the success finances for the next couple of weeks before he takes her up to his investor. She wasn't sure why he'd want an investor when they'd just been running the operation on his store. When he proposed the idea of opening an outlet in the city, Malini was shocked beyond belief.

As surprised as she was. Malini wasn't sure, if she was capable of running an outlet in the city. She wasn't sure if she was capable. Madhan was sceptical about it as well. But he knew, his wife could handle anything that came between her and what she really wanted.

So, Kevin had Madhan's permission to have Malini spend multiple night at Kevin's place. So they'd 'work' out their current situation and help convince her, on opening the outlet in the city.

It didn't take long, but Malini put up quite an act to have Madhan believe that she wasn't interested. And eventually broke the news to her husband.

It was Christmas and Archana showed up and she was happy to see her daughter again. Lots have changed since the last time she visited. And from seeing her, it was evident, that a lot has changed with Archana as well. She was always a bold girl ever since she was a kid. But she seemed a lot bolder than she remembered.

Archana had completely changed her wardrobe. Her clothes had gotten a lot shorter. And despite the fact that it was winter. She chose to be skimpily dressed. Frankly, Malini didn't care. She's used to seeing a lot of girls' dress the way, Archana was. After all Malini did acted out herself when she was her age.

Malini remembered how she always spent more time with the boys and openly flirted around despite the strict home she grew up in. She spent more time with the boys than she did with the girls. Her experience, flirting only got better over time, meeting new boys. And thinking back to those times, she could only wonder, if Archana was the same. Or the least if she had a boyfriend.

She's heard stories from Taylor and Kenzie about when and who their first boyfriends were. And only assumed that since Archana grew up in an entirely different environment than herself. It was only obvious that Archana had a lot more freedom than she did.

But there was no point thinking about things she had no control over. She needed to focus on what she had her hands on. Especially the things she was good at.

Even as she worked on their big Christmas lunch she couldn't help but think about how everything in her life has changed for the better. From where she saw things. Everyone in her life were all happy with where they were. And for that moment, Arun wasn't on her mind, for some reason.

There was a knock on the door and she rushed to get it only to find Kevin. She smiled and looked over her shoulder cautiously and let him wrapped her arm around him and pressed herself into him. The two embraced in a warm welcoming kiss, which lingered a lot longer than needed. She broke free to the sound of her daughter coming down the stairs.

She continued with the cooking as she found Kevin and Archana in the living room. Madhan was nowhere to be seen. When she was done, she stepped into the living room to find Archana and Kevin. But even as she stood at the entrance, neither one of them even noticed her. And it wasn't until then that she noticed Archana's clothes.

She was wearing what seemed like a sweater dress that fit her frame tight. Reminded Malini of something she found when she was out shopping with Kevin. And she had on a pair of winter stockings that basically looked like pants. It wasn't until every time she moved, that it was visible that the stockings were just a little over the knees.

Malini didn't like the way her daughter was dressed in front of Kevin. And she didn't want to say anything given, the potential suspicion. Who knows what the girl would say when she gets angry. Madhan always said that she's more like her mother when she gets angry. But more of all, Malini was a little jealous. She hated the fact that Kevin was giving her all the attention. She was a little concerned, by the age. Malini was a lot older compared to the young and beautiful, Archana. And despite the fact that the TV was still on, Archana and Kevin were a lot more engaged in their conversation than the TV.

She frankly didn't like the sight of the two of them together. And so she took a step back, away from their sight and overheard their conversation.

"Well it's easy to suggest that when you're running a store of your own." Archana laughed. "Being the one, who's required to sit through the classes and study the years of advancement that's taken place over the years that lead to the current environment in which the business, takes place, is some seriously hard fucking work." She said.

Malini wondered when even she comfortable enough to talk to him the way she did. From having known them over the years, she's never once seen the two of them share a glance. She's barely even seen the two of them greet each other. And yet here they were. She was curious where her phone was. The last time she visited, her hands and eyes never left the phone and here she is, with her phone nowhere to be seen.

"Well, I don't know about any of that." Said Kevin. "But if you ask me. I'd say the development happened for a reason. Studying the process of how, couldn't possibly more of a waste of time. I mean I've been doing this for long enough that I know, that the only thing that matter to a business is making that sale." He said.

"True." Archana concurred. "But it's undeniable that some of the details are necessary for larger businesses."

"You're probably right." He nodded, "But I wouldn't know anything about that? I'm just running a store." He chuckled.

He chuckled and Malini didn't know what about that was worth chuckling.

"A very successful store, from everything that I've heard from mom and dad." She said.

"Well, I guess I do owe a lot of that to your mother." He said.

Malini smile to the very mention.

"My mom?" said Archana.

"Yes..." he repeated, "Didn't you know? She's started a small pastry shop at my store." He said.

"Really?" asked Archana sounding surprised.

"Yes."

"She does make the best cupcakes." She spoke giggling softly. "And that explains the change in her appearance." She said. "If she's going to hang around you all day, I'm sure she's gonna need to find more ways to impress." She giggled again.

She didn't hear anything from Kevin. Malini was a little disappointed but was understanding. She knew that talking about Malini to Archana in the flirtatious way would in fact make it sound creepy.

"I guess, you're right." He said laughing. And paused. Was he gloating, she wondered. If he was, why? "But I don't think there any need for you to be doing that."

"Me?" said Archana. "I don't think so?" she laughed.

"Why, your boyfriend's a jealous type?" he asked.

"I don't have a boyfriend." She said.

"Really?" he sounded surprised. "Hmmm... Suspicious." She said.

"Why?" she asked.

"You're way too hot to be single." He said. He had a bold choice of words. "And no boyfriend?" she paused, "What about a girlfriend?" he asked.

Archana, laughed and there some sounds of clothes shuffling. "Ouch." She heard Kevin's voice.

"I'm not gay." Said Archana.

"You didn't have to kick me for that?" he said.

"I didn't kick you." She giggled, "I merely pushed you."

"Technicality?" said Kevin. "Really?"

"Why not?"

Malini couldn't believe her ears. Were they flirting?

"Coz it still hurt... A little." He said.

"Oh stop being such a baby." She laughed.

"Baby? You're the baby." He said. "And a bad one at that." He laughed along.

"Bad? Me? What are you going to do? Spank me?" she giggled.

There was no way, Malini would just let this carry on? "OK." She announced walking in. "The lunch is ready." She said.

And upon walking in, she noticed that Kevin and Archana were on the two ends of the larger couch. Archana had her leg over the other and stretched out that her feet pushed against the side of Kevin's butt. And upon seeing Malini, Archana pulled her legs back to her, giving a glimpse of her pink panties under the sweater dress. She noticed Kevin taking a quick peak as he turned to focus on the TV.

And she gave Kevin a very scorning look letting him know how she felt him flirting with her daughter. But, Kevin glanced past her and smiled awkwardly as he got up and left to the dinner table.

The three of them sat for lunch half way through which Madhan showed up. He told them that he was at Ian's place, but completely brushed past why he was there.

The four of them sat together had lunch bantering about everything that they had going in life. Archana ranted about Malini's new venture. And was more curious on what exactly they had planned and how far she's willing to take the business.

Malini only spoke about the joint venture she had with Kevin and didn't bother to tell her about the idea she was planning with Kevin and Madhan about opening an outlet in the city. Madhan just assumed that they didn't want to talk about it even before talking to the investor and decided to play along.

Neither one of them wanted to get Archana excited about something that wasn't even certain.

Since Madhan was home, she knew she could not worry about Archana and Kevin flirting like they were earlier and decided to focus on cleaning up before dinner. She got cleaned up and got back to the living room with the rest of them already there. Archana was in a familiar position on the chair with her phone as she always was before. But what was annoying was, so was Kevin. Malini wasn't sure, if they were texting each other. Or if it was all just a co incidence.

She scorned, annoyed by what was happening and sat beside her clueless husband shifting uncomfortably.

It didn't take long before, Kevin announced that he needs to be at the store to take care of a few things and headed out. Archana headed upstairs not saying a word to any of them. Malini finally relaxed for the first time since she caught them flirting a couple of hours ago.

The work on the house was put on a hold right after the guest bedroom was finished. When the guest bedroom was done with all the work, both Madhan and Malini decided that they need to christen the place and asked Kevin to do so. And what better occasion than Christmas night. And so they asked him. And it was pretty obvious that Kevin would show up for dinner later that night just as Malini wanted.

The thought about Archana and Kevin didn't even get to her as she reminisced in the memory of all their past intimate moments. She knew she didn't have to worry about anything because, she knew Kevin wouldn't do anything. Then again, she assumed that Kevin thought the same about Malini as she was starting a physical relationship with Dick. The fact that she was holding onto a secret of her own only made her question everything.

She tried her best to not think about it and focused on the cooking. It took her a good couple of hours and when she was done, she took a nice warm shower and dressed for the occasion.

By the time she was out, Kevin was home. The four of them had dinner together and Kevin broke the news to the whole family about the investor agreeing to meet them for the holiday.

The news got both Malini and Madhan pretty excited. Archana was a little annoyed why she wasn't told of it earlier. Madhan and Malini tried telling her about the uncertainty of the whole thing happening. Archana understood their position and let it go. But in doing so, she only opened up to Kevin even more. Everything that came out of Archana's mouth was directed only towards Kevin and the two soon lost themselves in their own little world. As annoying as it was for Malini to sit there listening to all that, she was even more annoyed why Madhan wasn't bothered by it.

Upon asking him later that night, Madhan only broke the fact that he really liked Kevin and having Archana get along with him won't be all that bad of an idea. He had a successfully running business. He has proven himself more than capable of handling everything that comes at him. And he's always been nice to the family. There couldn't possibly be a reason why Kevin getting along with Archana would be a bad idea.

From a mother's point of view, Malini was able to see where Madhan was at, but still jealous enough that she couldn't bear watching her lover flirting openly with her daughter. Malini spent the night, searching the internet for a few special new sex position to try out with him. And when Madhan finally fell asleep, she snuck out and walked right into the kitchen to get herself a bowl of strawberries and chocolate syrup. But to her dismay. She saw Archana sneaking out of the guest bedroom.

Malini was devastated. Archana didn't see her mother in the kitchen. She just tip toed her way back upstairs.

Malini wanted to barge right in and kill him for betraying her, let alone with her own daughter. But then again, she only then realized that there was no point. She wondered if it was all just a lie. Maybe she was the only one who interpreted it that way. She wasn't sure. She went back to bed contemplated everything she's been through the last year, before fell asleep, tired from just thinking about it.

She woke up to an empty bed. She headed down to find Kevin already ready to go. He was as handsome as ever but the very sight of him reminded her of seeing Archana last night. She wanted to feel his hands all over her and taste his lips but she couldn't. She knew she just can't risk drowning in her own emotions with him when the same wasn't reciprocated. And it was then that she saw Kevin for who he really was.

He was just a kid. He was the same age her children. Sure he found success in everything he's ventured, but so do most guys his age. Most guys his age don't see the world for the complicated mess that it is, that they just focus on what's in front of them and work at it until they get it. Which is probably what he did as well.

And suddenly having realized that Malini couldn't see him the same way anymore. She saw him for everything that he was. And everything made more sense. He was romanticizing with her because, he's probably never been heartbroken before. And he probably doesn't even know what that's like.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said as he wrapped his arm around her and leaned in for a kiss.

Malini felt his lips but she couldn't even smile, "Archana and Madhan went out for something." He said as he looked at her still not dressed yet, "We're getting late." He said.

"Late for what?" she asked.

"The meeting with the investor." He said. "Didn't you listen when I told you yesterday?"

"It was a little hard hearing with all the flirting between you and Archana." She snapped.

"About that..." he started.

"Save it." She said as she headed back up and took a quick shower and got dressed.

Kevin drove in silence and confessed about everything that happen last night.

"Look, I know how it looked like, last night. But I want you to know that I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize what we have." He said. She wanted to ask him about what Archana was doing with him last night but she didn't want to lean into the conversation with him. She wanted see how far his excuses leaned. "And I know you probably think I'm just out for getting laid like most guys. I am in a way, or at least I was. What we have is more than anything I could get from any one night stand. I highly doubt that I could find a pussy that's as sweet as yours." He said. Malini was a both a little disgusted and yet a little delighted to hear him say that. "And there is one other confession." And since she wasn't speaking, Kevin just let his words linger.

"What is it?" she asked, almost alarmingly.

"Last night, Archana..." he paused.

"What?" she asked.

And not a response from Kevin. He stuttered and his eyes shifted between Malini and the road as he hesitated to talk.

"Did you sleep with her?" she asked him almost alarmingly at the silence.

"No, god no." he said. "Nothing happen."

"And I'm just supposed to believe that?" she quipped.

"I don't expect you to. But I do wanna tell you about everything." He said. "She came down to my room, last night. And she wanted to do stuff. And I told her off. I'm not gonna lie to you, that was definitely one of the toughest things I had to do, as a guy." He said. Malini listened rolling her eyes. "But here's the things. It was only such a dilemma because I wanted you last night. I was expecting you. Seeing her only made me realize how much I wanted you." He said.

And with every word that came out of his mouth. Malini's heart melted. She felt her heart opening up for him again and she just wanted to kiss him all over. She knew she wanted him again. She wanted to have him right there. But she knew she had to be civil. She wasn't sure how much of what he was saying was even true. And she didn't want to lead him on anymore. She wasn't sure, if it was even a good thing to expect to continue this relationship. Everything Madhan said the night before, came rushing and she wasn't sure, if she had what it took to deal with it right now. She was too emotional from having seen her daughter with him the night before. She just didn't want to deal with it right now.

She bottled down all her questions and smiled at him.

"Is that a smile?" he asked.

"What does it look like?" she quipped, sarcastically.

He leaned over and the two shared a quick kiss and returned to driving.

When they reached the city. Malini was a little nostalgic at the sight. When they first moved. The family lived in the city for a couple months before they moved to the suburbs. She really liked the city and the whole environment. The tall buildings and the many, many people. Everyone lost in their own little world. Where people focus on the absolute basic of their immediate want and satisfy them as quickly as they possibly can.

Malini was well aware that she wasn't the type of person who could survive that kind of a life style but she would sure love it if she was. It was her own weird little fantasy.

Kevin pulled up in front of one of the largest buildings in the city and smiled as he got out. A strange man in a suit opened the door for her. She stepped out and Kevin handed him the keys.

Malini and Kevin walked in and Malini couldn't take her eyes off the majesty of everything that was around her. Everything looked expensive. Everyone, looked expensive. Suddenly she felt a little self-conscious being there. They made through the large lobby and made it to the elevator. And upon waiting, she noticed multiple eyes on her. More than a handful smiled and checked her out. She felt even more self-conscious, but she was also delighted. She returned some of the smiles and stuck closer to Kevin.

12