Secret Desire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made it to one of the top floors of the building and it was a penthouse. It was a large floor. It looked like the place was as big as half her neighbourhood. Which it possibly could have been.

As soon as they found the couch, a man popped in from one of the rooms wearing a silk robe. He walked right over and sat across from Malini and Kevin and started the conversation. Malini couldn't take her eyes off of the place. She couldn't believe how beautiful the place was. And how expensive everything seemed. It was that everything didn't just seem that way, but was in fact expensive.

And upon smiling and nodding into the conversation, she noticed the man glancing over at her direction every now and then, as he flipped through the pages of the proposal, Kevin had handed to him. She smiled but had no idea what she was supposed to say. She was well aware of the pitch Kevin was making for her, but she wasn't sure, if she was required to say anything.

She felt the need to talk but she didn't want to impose on Kevin or seem like she was undermining him. And from everything she heard Kevin pitching, it was quite evident that Kevin wasn't the typical businessman. Kevin didn't have the body language or the persona to hold up that type of conversation with the person. Everything that Kevin said was in a way felt like he was undermining himself. Like he was holding himself back out of fear, for some reason. Maybe the lack of experience.

She didn't know why Kevin was like this all of a sudden. He was always bold and charismatic at the store and every other place they've been to. But why did he seems so out of shape, now.

Malini didn't know if this meeting could even be successful from everything she's seen and heard so far. She didn't care even. She noticed a couple women walking out from the room, which the man came from and waltzed into the kitchen. It was obvious he's been having quite the Christmas celebration before they showed up.

And Malini didn't realize that the man was looking at her the entire time, until she turned to face him. She didn't realize she was smiling until she faced him and her face fell straight.

"I'm sorry." Said the man as he stopped Kevin and turned to Malini completely, "I'm Howard." He said. "You can call me Howie?"

Malini smiled awkwardly and held her hand out and felt his strong rough yet tender touch. "I'm Malini." She said.

"You're not from around here are you?" he asked.

"No." she said with a little blush and bowed. "I'm from India."

"Ohhh... Land of the Kamasutra." He said as he checked the woman out. Kevin was a little uncomfortable from the way he openly checked her out, but he wasn't going to say anything.

Malini smiled awkwardly and turned away, only to find another girl walk back out to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water from the fridge. She was wearing the same as the other one before. She had on an open silk robe and a lingerie under it. The woman looked more like one of those super models you see in the commercials but she didn't say anything. If anything it only showed how influential the guy really was.

"Kevin tells me that you're baking is top of the line." He said as he leaned back and tossed his ankle over the other knee. Malini watched as the silk robe slid off his thick hairy legs and fell right in between, concealing his privates. "I'd like to try them sometime." He said.

"We didn't realize we were supposed to bring samples." She said.

"Well, I've got a kitchen." He said.

"You want me to cook now?" she asked.

"Why not?" said Kevin, budding in "It's almost time for lunch." Malini didn't like that Kevin was putting her in such an awkward position, so randomly.

Kevin seemed reluctant by the request but, given that she was in conversation with the guy, she knew that she needed to make the decision. Malini smiled and nodded, "OK." She said as he got up to get to the kitchen.

He had a fully stocked kitchen and a fully stocked fridge. But the kitchen looked brand new. It didn't seem like any cooking was done there. But somehow, Malini got to work and worked on a large lunch meal. With the special baked items for dessert.

She knew that given the two women in the bedroom already, everyone's gonna need some food eventually. She knew that Kevin's pitch wasn't going to do all that much of magic as she hoped. She needed to put in some work and show the man she's capable.

She made Chicken Calabrese with Pasta and a large strawberry tart for dessert.

Howard was very impressed with the food and wondered why she didn't choose to open a restaurant instead of a bakery. A thought that didn't occur to neither Kevin nor Malini, until now.

"Well, I don't really know a lot about cooking for a lot of people. I really just tried cooking a few pastries for Kevin's store. And told me about how great it would be to expand." She said. "Frankly I don't really have a lot of experience in the restaurant business. Or know anything about it."

"That's alright, I own a few restaurant's in the city." He said. "I can show you around and maybe you show teach my chefs a few tricks." He laughed.

Malini felt comfortable enough to make a joke, "Anything for a price." She said laughing as she noticed a grin across Howards face. She's known that look. She's seen it multiple times on Kevin and with Dick in recent times. And she regretted saying that almost immediately.

"If you can make my people cook half as good as you did today. I might have to keep you for myself." He said. One of the women, came by and found themselves a comfortable spot on the arm of the chair he was on.

"What's going on?" asked the woman.

"Oh, hey." Said Howard. "This is Malini and Kevin." He introduced the two.

"And this is Cindy. My lawyer." He said.

Malini was a little surprised at first. She was very beautiful. Tall and proud. She was slim and fit. She didn't have as large breasts as Malini but she held her own. She wondered if this is how rich people functioned.

Howard handed her the file and she flipped through the pages and was showed had no reaction. She flipped through the pages in silent and found herself a separate chair. She spoke about some of the technical details with Kevin and he stuttered for a few of them. She's never seen him this way and she wasn't sure why.

And in the meantime. Howard leaned in to Malini and started making small talks about where she was from and information about her family. He was surprised at first knowing that Kevin's went to school with her son. Mainly because of her age. During which, even Cindy had her attention, briefly.

The four of them spent a lot of time talking about the potential new venture before he told them that he'd give them an answer before the New Year. And soon, the conversation shifted to Kevin and his store.

Malini was in shock hearing half the things that was said. It seemed that Kevin owed the guy a lot of money. Apparently it was Howard who funded for the store's renovation. Malini always assumed that it was Kevin's father. But apparently not. Kevin has been taking a lot of risk in all the time he's known her.

Frankly, Malini was a little surprised, wondering how he's been handling all the complications while seeing her on the side.

Malini sat listening to their conversation in silence as she absorbed all the details. Having heard all that, she began contemplating the kind of guy Howard was and questioned whether if she should continue being in business with Kevin to begin with.

She didn't realize how late it was getting until Cindy offered to show her around the place and noticed the sun going down. Cindy introduced her to the other woman. She was called Katy. Apparently Katy actually was a model. She's actually worked on some of the companies, Howard owns.

Both the women were in lingerie and different coloured silk robes on. Which neither one of them bothered to hold closed. The inside was warm enough that the women left the robes hang free.

Malini was a little self-conscious about being around such beautiful women, but Cindy was a very charming woman. She spoke eloquently and was very nice to talk to. She even compliment Malini on the food and teased around a little. Katy was very much interested in the food and Malini, reciprocated the gesture with the two beautiful women.

Cindy even confessed that she only stays that skinny because doesn't have as big enough boobs as Malini does. And in order to make it as a lawyer, it's never enough for a woman to just be smart. It helps a lot if she's a little bit provocative. Malini wanted to ask about the relationship with Howard, but she didn't want to cross the line on their first encounter.

And having a chant with the two women, Malini couldn't help but wonder exactly how many companies Howard actually owns.

She grew more and more curious of him as the two women spoke. Unlike most lawyer stereotypes, she's heard about, Cindy was a really fun person to hang out with. And so was Katy. Then again, they were of course, about two third her age.

And soon Kevin called for her and decided to leave the place. And just as they were about to leave. The elevator door opened and a young guy about the same age as Kevin barged in. He seemed pretty drunk. He was wobbling around and somehow ended up near Malini. She swung his arm over her shoulder and said, "Hey, never seen you here before, have I?" he asked her. "Are you here to 'hang out' with him." He said and laughed. Malini was well aware of what he was insinuating. She was a little offended. But she knew Kevin wouldn't let things go out of hand. And Howard was working at dragging the guy away as well.

And just as he was pulled away. He grabbed Malini's ass and grave it a wanting squeeze before Howard dragged him away. Cindy apologized on Howard's behalf.

"I'm sorry." She said. "That's Howard's son. He gets pretty insane when he's drunk." She said as she saw them off. "I hope this doesn't change anything with our business." She said with a warming smile as the elevator door closed on them.

Kevin took a breath of relief and that's when she saw just how big of an impact Howard had on him. She looked at him concerning and asked him if he was ok.

She decided to spend the night with Kevin and called home and lied that they've been out driving around the city all day. Told them that they're at a safe hotel and she's in a different room all by herself and is safe.

They reached Kevin's place rather quickly and she they ordered in dinner and fucked all night. She was making up for the night before and the risk he was taking with his business. She fucked him until he fell asleep and eventually drifted off herself.

She woke up with a clear mind and realized she spent the night at his home. This was the first time she's done that. Malini stirred in the bed and turned to find it empty.

She heard him in the kitchen. She slipped on the shirt he had on the day before and went looking for him. He smiled at the sight of her.

She walked straight up to him and wrapped her arms around him from behind, "What are you doing?" she asked as her hands trailed down his boxers.

"The only thing I know how to make well is pancake." He said. As he let go of everything and spun around to meet her.

The two embraced in a passionate kiss when he smeared some flour in his hand and rocked a smack on her ass.

She shrieked and tried doing the same as they made a mess of the kitchen before they ended up on the floor fucking. Dirty and messy, they fucked a couple more times before she decided to go home. He drove her over and she spent most of the day talking to Archana and Madhan about everything that happen.

She made up stories about the different kinds of people she met and based on the little conversation she was a part of, she painted multiple fake stories for them.

They ordered in lunch and dinner and let the woman relax for the day. The entire time through which Malini had a bigger dilemma she needed solving in her head.

As much as she enjoyed being with Kevin, she wasn't sure if she wanted to be in business with him. Especially after she witnessed first-hand, how inexperienced he was.

Thinking about it, she realized that he was familiar with most of the staff when he took over the business and everyone else he's hired over time, all had known him as the boss. He held his command because he's had all the years of experienced employees backing him over the years. And even after having had new employees, he's still somehow managed to hold control.

She did love him enough to still continue the affair, but she wasn't sure, if associating with him, was a good idea. Especially having met with someone like Howard as his investor.

And just thinking about him, reminded her of the way his son grabbing her ass. She could still feel his hand on her.

And just then her phone pinged. She picked it up and it was an unknown number. "Hello." It said. And more followed.

"This is Howard. Once again, I'm sure Cindy spoke to you before you left, about my son. I just wanted to offer my apologies for what happen last night. I hope you won't hold this against me, in going forward with our venture."

"My schedule's pretty open tomorrow. You can call or text me whenever."

The message brought a smile on her face. The message only meant that he didn't want to ruin the relationship with Malini because, he may actually be looking forward to working with her. She wanted to reply immediately but she didn't know what to say or how. For as much as she didn't want to, she knew she needed Kevin.

"FUCK!" she gasped contemplating her situation.

She felt Madhan stirring beside her and tossed the phone on the night stand and shut her eyes. Her mind wandered off, imagining a potential life in the city.

And soon Malini drifted asleep with a big smile on her face.

12