All Comments on 'Secret Desires'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Super HOT

Great threesome! Nice build up! Good read!

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Halfway thru

I jumped over here. Gina & Jessica have just gotten on the bed. I wanted to pause to write about it in anticipation, & see if I am right about their pleasure together. You make a vivid picture, Inspirinious. I like exploring this way, & taking my time....

InspiriniousInspiriniousabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks to All

Thanks for all the positive comments.

@lovelover - I hope the second half met your expectations.

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
2nd half

Yes, it was good, everyone giving to everyone else, & enjoying their own turnon as well. Seemed like they did whatever they felt like w ea other, and it was good. Liked the delicate restraint at the end, when Gina let them be. LOL: when do the girls yell, "Oh, Fuck!" and when "Oh, God?" Look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I loved it

Yes, it was realistic I could see how they were inexperienced in organising a threesome and it was believable how Gina recognized what they were doing and volunteered without being too obvious! The description of the subsequent sex was great!! I thought initially that Aaron would get first bite, but the way it happened was more true to life- now waiting for more!!

InspiriniousInspiriniousabout 7 years agoAuthor

@ Anonymous "I loved it"

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate the feedback.

I am working on the sequel. It will take me a while as I tend to rewrite a lot to improve the plot, the flow, the realism, and to include lots of sex. It's nice to see that people appreciate my efforts.

JezalaneJezalaneabout 7 years ago
Simply Wonderful!

I have to say this was one of the best stories I've read in a long time. You gave us enough characterization for us to buy into the story, the set up and introduction worked very well and the sex scene....simply wonderful. I haven't check what if anything else you've written but based on this story alone you've been added to my favorites.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!!!

This was an outstanding story of a first time threesome for all three participants

with powerful sexual descriptions that greatly exceed the usual stories on this site.

Please keep them coming!!

cougarcub58cougarcub58almost 7 years ago
Great story

Hopefully based on a truer story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
put me to sleep

Your story almost put me to sleep' Just to long for me.

Broadway12Broadway12almost 7 years ago
Superb!

Great topic, and remarkably impressive writing.

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Fantastic

What a fantastic read. You have an excellent writing style and clearly put the effort in to make sure it is as mistake free as possible. Also a very plausible and well described account of a first time threesome. I read it easily picturing the scenes in my mind. Well done and only hope my first efforts will be close to this level which I am currently near the end of writing. Looking forward to reading the next two parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Came without touching myself

Just what the title said

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 5 years ago
Fuck that is HOT

One of my all time favorite fantasies. Really enjoyed this and am moving on to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very sexy!

Well written. Very sexy MFF threesome story with good character development and some very hot scenes where the wife enjoys being touched and seduced by another woman for the first time. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is well written. Character development and discerption was well done, and the erotic tension of the story folded in nicely. My first experience with your work and I must say that I am looking forward to reading more.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

My, what a recipe for an extended sexual romp!, between three great friends…mutual pleasure given freely to all three. My, what chance do I have of duplicating that…it would be a dream!

Hubby and wife each fulfilling their fantasy of a threesome.

Thanks for that !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES