Secret in the Secret Ch. 23

Story Info
Revealing secrets.
3.4k words
4.42
8.2k
2

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah blankets, nice comfy blankets. Emily sprawled herself out as wide as she could, enjoying the way the silk sheets ran across her breasts. Wait. Naked. Stranger's bed. Her eyes shot open as she remembered where she was. She turned her head, expecting to see Stevens beside her but she was alone in Stevens' room. She sat up and was trying to decide how she could get from Stevens' room back to her cell without any clothes on. The door started to open and she pulled the covers tightly around herself, hiding her nakedness.

Stevens stepped into the room, shutting it quickly behind her. She was wearing dark blue button shirt and faded black jeans. She looked at Emily and chuckled, it was the first time Emily had heard her laugh without a tone of malice.

"Oh come now, I've seen you naked before." Stevens said to her, as if they were old friends.

"Yeah but you were barely conscious before." Emily muttered. She quickly held out her hands as a folded orange jumpsuit sailed into the air toward her. She caught it but exposed her upper half in the process. The smirk on Stevens' face let her know that it was intentional.

"Don't look." She said to Stevens, who rolled her eyes and dramatically turned away to face a wall of pictures. "How long have I been asleep for?" Emily asked, keeping her eyes on Stevens' back as she unfolded the jumpsuit. She was so intent on making sure Stevens wasn't looking that she didn't notice bra and underwear wrapped up between the jumpsuit and they fell onto the floor. She picked them up. They were hers.

"Classy, you went through my underwear drawer." She said to Stevens who scoffed.

"Please, I went to Jenni and she got them for me." Emily looked at her back dubiously. The pictures on the wall drew her attention, they weren't pictures at all, they were photos, and there were all of nude women in provocative positions, some cupping their breasts, some with their legs spread brazenly at the camera. Every single one of them were signed and a large number of them had a lipstick kiss mark on them.

"Nice hall of fame, you know most people just add a notch to their bedpost, it saves a lot of room." She said sarcastically. Stevens turned around and Emily zipped up her jumpsuit just in time.

" Oh hush." Stevens said as she pulled out the chair for the desk.

"I brought you some food, get over here." She had been so busy on getting dressed that she hadn't noticed the white syrofoam container that Stevens had set on the desk, but she certainly noticed it now and the two extra large coffee cups beside it. Her stomach decided now was the time to remind her that she was starving. She sat down on the chair that Stevens had pulled out and opened the container. Inside was an enormous chicken sandwich on ciabatta bread and a heap of yam fries. She grabbed the sandwich and took a big bite. Oh man it was so good, the bread was soft and the chicken was hot and juicy and flavorful. Stevens drank from her own coffee cup and watched with amusement as Emily devoured the entire sandwich, all the yam fries and then took a huge gulp from her coffee cup.

"Oh man that's so good." Emily said with a happy sigh. Stevens raised her eyebrows and grinned.

"Yes you were practically orgasmic there."

"Oh no, I was after that...thing with the warden, but this came pretty close." Emily said with a chuckle. Her belly was full and she glad she could actually talk again without feeling like she was going to snap out of anger. Still, now it really began to sink in, what happened last...last night? God, she didn't even know what time it was...how long had she slept?

Stevens frowned. "You felt orgasmic after that?"

"Yeah, well at first I felt like I was dying, after all of that, then it felt like I had just had the best sex ever." She said to Stevens. "You didn't feel that?" After Stevens shook her head, looking deep in thought and Emily, not knowing what else to say, decided to change the subject. "Oh well this coffee is amazing, the stuff they serve at the cafeteria is just barely drinkable." She laughed as Stevens shuddered.

"I had it once, never again." Stevens paused for a moment. "Wait." She went over to the other side of the room where there was a small coffee maker. She grabbed something from a woven basket on the coffee table and came back, putting the things in Emily's hand. Emily looked down and saw that they were packets of ground coffee. And from the looks of it they were a really expensive brand.

"Don't let anyone see you with those, they're worth more than cigs here." Stevens said, taking a sip from her coffee as if to prove a point.

"Thank you." Emily said softly, quickly putting them into her pocket. "Not that I'm not grateful, but why are you being so nice to me?" She asked boldly.

"Well." And this was where Stevens sat down. "When I was taking my punishment, you took part of it for me. No one would've done that, not even Amanda..." Stevens trailed off, deep in thought.

"This isn't a normal prison is it?" Emily asked. "It's....something more."

"You're right." Stevens said.

"So what's going on? Can you tell me?" She desperately wanted to know.

"Alright." Steven sat back and bridged her fingers. She paused for a moment, weighing her words.

"We're not human, none of the guards are. We're aliens." She looked over at Emily as if to make sure she had heard her. Emily nodded impatiently, wanting to know more. It was of course, absurd, anyone else listening would've agreed, but after last night and the intense pain and then pleasure she had experienced at the hands of the Warden she could believe anything.

"We were on our way to another solar system when our engines malfunctioned, we crash landed on Earth and during this time our power source, a creature called the Oosith, escaped. With the aid of the government here we've been able to repair the engines and the ship but we haven't been able to capture the Oosith. Since it can take on any form you can imagine how difficult it is."

Emily sat back in her chair, rubbing her temples. It was so much to take in, but that actually made sense in a weird way. In fact she felt better knowing that something strange was actually going on and she wasn't imagining it.

"And what about the Warden? How was she able to cause us pain?"

"Ah." Stevens nodded at this. "The warden has many talents, she hasn't revealed most of them to us but that's one of them." She straightened up proudly. "In battle, she can link all of our minds together. We fight as one, and we are unstoppable."

"Wow." Emily said. Now that was something you didn't hear every day. She looked around the room trying to focus on something, anything else. She felt a little dizzy and had to take a few breaths. She half-expected someone to pop into the room and tell her that she was on some prank tv show.

"You're taking this very well, I'm surprised." Stevens crossed her arms, watching her.

"Yeah well, maybe I'm just glad this is actually happening and I haven't gone crazy." She spoke casually, but inside she felt lost and confused. Nothing was the same now, and it never could be. She looked over at a shelf. She had earlier thought they were just small plastic knick knacks but now she saw that they were probably souvenirs.

"Take a look." Stevens said. Emily leaned over to the shelf and picked up a tiny skull, holding it in her hands. It felt incredibly light and she ran her hand over the smooth bone.

"That's a creature from another solar system, a planet entirely covered with water. Be careful." Stevens warned. "It's very fragile."

"Oh so it wouldn't be good if I drop-" She pretended to drop it. Stevens lunged out of her seat, hands outstretched to try and catch it.

"Ah. Haha." Stevens smirked as Emily rolled the tiny skull between her fingers. "Give it back now."

"Nope." She was playing a dangerous game now, Stevens obviously prized her souvenirs, and here she was taunting her with them.

"Come now, Emily." Stevens flashed a grin as she started to walk towards her.

"Nope." She darted to the left, and ran into solid, muscular Stevens. Stevens put her arms around her, laughing. Emily found herself laughing too and she didn't know why. She put the skull back into Stevens' hands.

"Thanks."

All of a sudden she felt something strange, like she had forgotten something. "Wait." She went to the door and opened it. There was no one in the hallway. But something pulled her out into the hallway.

"Where are you going, Emily?"

She didn't know, but her feet started walking and she walked down the hallway, around the corner. Someone was walking down the hallway, and Emily immediately recognized her even from the back.

"Amanda!" She was back! Emily called out her lover's name, but Amanda didn't turn around, she just kept walking like she hadn't even heard her.

"Amanda!" She had to run to catch up to her, and Amanda just kept walking. "Amanda, wait." She ran in front of the other woman, putting her hands on her shoulders. "Baby, please."

Amanda finally stopped, but she avoided eye contact. God if it was possible, she looked even more beautiful than before she had left on her vacation. Wherever she had gone, it must've been good because her skin was practically glowing. A spa? Yeah maybe. But Amanda was looking away pointedly, her jaw clenched. "Stand aside, Emily." She said firmly.

"Amanda, it's not what it looks like." Amanda must've been outside and heard her with Stevens, that must've been the reason.

"What you do is none of my business, Emily." Amanda said stiffly, her gaze on the wall beside them. When Emily didn't release the grip on her shoulders her eyes then darted back, scanning Emily's face quickly. There was sadness in her eyes and this time when she spoke, it was soft and pain-filled. "Did I take too long?"

"No!" She squeezed Amanda's shoulders before wrapping her arms around her. "I've been waiting for you, Amanda, my love." They both turned around when they heard running footsteps.

"Lieutenant!" The air suddenly dropped a few degrees when Stevens appeared around the corner. "I was just with Emily, we talked, nothing more." It was interesting to see Stevens looking down at the ground, avoiding Amanda's steely gaze. The gaze was deadly and cold, Amanda had never looked more dangerous. And kinda sexy. Emily put a hand on Amanda's arm, afraid that she might have to stop a fight from happening with the two women.

"It's true, Mandy." She said, hoping to appease her girlfriend by using her nickname.

"We were with the warden, and I took her back to my room so she could rest." Stevens said cautiously, gaze still lowered. Ok now that was stretching the truth, Emily had been the one to help her! She opened her mouth to correct what Stevens said but Amanda's reaction had completely changed.

"The Warden?" She turned to face Emily, concern softening her features. "Are you alright? Did she hurt you?"

"I'm fine." Emily said, relieved that Amanda seemed to have calmed down. "I can tell you about it later." She looked back at Stevens because the woman had more to say.

"I told her about us, Amanda, why we're here."

"What? Under whose authority?"

"The warden's." Stevens said. "She gave me permission to reveal our secret to Emily."

"Ah. I see." Amanda frowned at this new information.

"I'll leave you two now." Stevens said, she nodded at them both before heading back down the hallway. Emily couldn't blame her, she was sure if Amanda had gave her that look she would've run a lot sooner.

"Well." Amanda said after Stevens had left. "I didn't expect to come back to this." This time when she looked at Emily it was lovingly again. "Please, tell me everything that's happened." She took Emily by the hand. "Let's talk in my room."

Amanda's room was just further down the hallway, and the set up inside was about the same, but the things inside couldn't have been more different. There was a bookshelf full of fantasy and science fiction books, a PS3 and some games beside a TV in front of a couch, a very neat work desk which had some candles on it, and then a bed with blue sheets.

They sat down on the couch and Emily told her everything, from accidentally seeing Stevens with Angel, then being taken to see the warden, taking Stevens' punishment and then bringing her back to the room where they had both fallen asleep.

"Wow." Amanda said when Emily had finished. She sat back on the couch and let out a breath. "And you're sure you're ok with everything?"

"I'm fine." Emily said with a laugh, snuggling up to Amanda and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Really, I'm just glad that everything was finally explained to me." She put her arms around Amanda, resting her chin on her shoulder and breathing in her scent. "I'm so glad you're back. I missed you."

"I missed you too." Came the soft reply. "You're all I could think about, I missed talking to you, your kisses." She paused to kiss her, and Emily felt her heart quicken as their lips touched. "Your touch."

She felt Amanda's hands on her waist and she gasped as she looked into Amanda's eyes. Her eyes were smouldering, and she felt a tug below her stomach. She pressed her lips hard against Amanda's and to her delight felt the other woman gasp happily. They continued kissing and she felt Amanda's hand on her jumpsuit zipper. Her heart pounded fast in her chest and she helped Amanda take off her shirt.

Oh my goodness she was perfect, muscular and lean in all the right places. She unhooked Amanda's black bra and leaned back a bit. She didn't have long to look before Amanda had resumed kissing her, though now she could feel Amanda's soft, dark nippled breasts against her larger ones. Oh apparently she hadn't noticed that Amanda had taken her bra off too.

"Let's go to the bed." Amanda said throatily, and Emily quickly complied.

"Oh, wait!" Amanda said, leaning over to the table and lighting one of the candles with a match. "I got these for us." She said shyly.

Emily couldn't help but tease her . "Candles? How romantic." Soon the sweet scent of chocolate filled the air. "Mm that makes me hungry." She said with a lazy smile, inhaling the aroma deeply.

"Me too." Amanda said, pushing Emily down onto the bed. Emily blushed when she realized what Amanda was about to do. They couldn't get her pants and underwear fast enough, and then she was naked on the bed, looking between her breasts at Amanda who was between her legs. Amanda trailed kisses along her inner thigh, teasingly. There wasn't any hesitation in her movements, and Emily shut her eyes blissfully once Amanda reached her most intimate of places, her warm tongue running over her folds, making her buck her hips in response. Emily's clit throbbed and she shut her eyes tightly. She couldn't believe this was actually happening, she wanted to look down and watch Amanda but her eyes couldn't stay open and all she could do was gasp as Amanda kissed and sucked her sensitive nub until she peaked, feeling an intense first orgasm.

She felt herself clench inside and she knew what she wanted.

"Come here." She said throatily her dark haired girlfriend, who grinned and obliged, coming up between Emily's legs to kiss her. She cupped Amanda's breasts and heard the other woman chuckle happily in response. As they made out, Emily unzipped Amanda's pants, exposing the lavender underwear Amanda was wearing, and the large bulge that strained against the fabric. Eagerly she pulled the underwear off and Amanda's cock sprang free.

"Oh wow." She said with a laugh. She had never seen a man's cock before aside from porn videos but Amanda was definitely an impressive size. She had never seen anything sexier on the gorgeous woman, and she grasped the shaft immediately, marveling at the feel of velvet wrapped around steel.

"Mm... you're going to make me cum too soon." Amanda protested as Emily continued to stroke her, amazed as the softness, the large, round tip that was oozing precum. She pressed her lips against her lover's before crooning into Amanda's ear, "I want you inside of me, Amanda."

Now Amanda took the lead again, grasping he cock and positioning it at her entrance and gently pressing in. She met little resistance, Emily's wet pussy eagerly took most of her cock and the two women both groan in unison when at last they were joined. "How is it?" Amanda asked gently.

She had never had a real cock inside of her, but now, filled with Amanda's thick cock, she was almost speechless with pleasure. "It's good, keep going." She urged, and Amanda complied immediately, thrusting her hips, pumping that amazing cock in and out of her. Oh god it felt so incredibly good, Emily was so wet Amanda could thrust into her fast and hard, the sounds of Amanda's cock sliding into her wetness was incredibly arousing.

"Deeper." She urged. Amanda put Emily's legs on her shoulders, entering her fully with every stroke.

Emily's pussy was so deliciously tight, Amanda wasn't sure how long she'd last. She plunged again and again into Emily's silken passage, the pleasure consumed all of her consciousness, and she felt like her heart would burst with happiness. She vaguely felt Emily's hands on her buttocks, clenching the tight muscles. She had never been with a human before, and worried that she might hurt Emily, but the look on Emily's face was one of pure ecstasy. She kissed Emily's lips as she fucked her, until Emily turned her head to gasp for air, then she switched to kissing Emily's neck, feeling the pulse just underneath the skin, before Emily grabbed her face with her hands and pulled her back for more. She loved the intimacy of kissing Emily with her large cock inside of her, they were as one, and she loved Emily with all her heart.

Soon she couldn't take anymore and she groaned, "I'm going to come, Emily." She felt Emily's legs wrap around her. "Come inside me." And she did, spurting her essence into Emily, filling her with her power. Emily came, her pussy squeezing Amanda tight, milking her. She arched her back, spilling everything she had.

Emily felt something hot spill into her and she held onto Amanda tightly, wanting it all inside. Amanda seemed to come for a really long time, her eyes shut and her breathing heavy. Mm it felt so good to feel her cock pulsing inside of her, and caressed Amanda's sweat drenched cheek, brushing the hair out of her face. She never wanted to let her go. There was so much of Amanda's cum that she could feel it spilling out of her to drip between her buttocks. Amanda finally relaxed, moving to lie beside Emily, a satisfied grin on her face. And still Emily didn't let her go, she draped one leg across Amanda's thigh, running her hands up and down Amanda's front, down those cobblestone abs, admiring her beauty.

Amanda didn't mind, even flaccid it still felt good to be inside Emily. Her mind craved the connection with Emily's, like she could have with all the other guards when the warden bonded them all together as one. She wanted to know every thought Emily had right now, this amazing woman that she had fallen in love with. "What are you thinking?" She asked.

"I'm thinking...that I'm in love with you." Emily said shyly. Her heart skipped a beat as she waited for Amanda's reaction, and then... "I love you too, Emily." Bliss. "I've never been happier." Amanda said softly. They stayed in each others arms, quietly enjoying each other's company until they both fall asleep.